Helping Sis

Story Info
Brother helps sexy sister move & gets tasty reward,
5.1k words
4.53
442k
124
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from work and sat down with a cold beer. I noticed the answering machine light flashing and decided to check the messages. It was a message from my sister Rene.

"Hi Rick, this is Rene, I was wondering if you were busy this weekend? I need help moving a few things to my new apartment now that my divorce from asshole is final. Call me back if you can, Thanks."

Rene was a glutton for punishment and had been in a love less marriage. She complained from the get go that her husband ignored her. She told my wife and I that shortly after getting married there sex life fizzled. She said, she was always willing and was the aggressor for sex, trying many things to spice up her life and still he had not responded. At first she thought he had a medical condition or something worse. My wife said maybe he just didn't have the sex drive that normal men have or at least that I had. Joann told Rene that I was always horny, and never left her alone. Rene responded that she wish her loser husband would learn a thing or two from me.

"Hey sis it's Rick, yes I will be free this weekend. I will be to your house either late Friday night or early Saturday morning. It depends on when Joann and the kids leave to her Dads' for the weekend. I'll call you later ok love.

"Hi Rick you home or are we going to play phone tag". I had just gotten out of the shower and ran toward the phone, picking it up just in time.

"Hi sis" finally get to talk to you" I will be down on Saturday, Joann will be leaving on Saturday morning, so I will come down as soon as she leaves.

"Fine," Rene said, "the girls are anxious to see you and I will cook you a nice meal for helping me move the stuff."

"Is asshole going to help or is it just going to be us?" I asked.

"No just us, he said it was my problem to move the stuff, so it's going to be me, you and the girls."

"OK not a problem, see you then.

Saturday rolled around, I said goodbye to my wife and kids and drove the hour and fifteen minutes to Rene's apartment. Rene greeted me with a hug and kiss.

"Thank you" she said, "I don't know what I would do without you, your the best brother anyone could ask for."

"Hi Uncle Rick", yelled my 18 year old niece Briana. "We've been waiting for you, we made breakfast."

"You didn't have to do that" I said, "I'm just helping my family."

"I know Rick but you know how much Briana loves you, this was her Idea."

We all sat down to a delicious breakfast. Soon as we finished eating my sister said her and Briana were going to change so we could start moving the boxes from the garage. I played in the empty front room with my 4 year old niece tiffany while they changed.

Rene was done first and came out of the room. Rene had changed into a tight low cut white tank top and a pair of short shorts that were a lycra material. They must have been Briana's shorts because they were so tight they cut deep into her crotch outlining her cunt lips.

Rene was only 36 years old, having Briana when she was just 17. Her first marriage to Briana's father hadn't worked out and neither had her second to tiffany's dad.

Let me describe Rene to you, she is around 5'5" tall, has short brown hair framing her beautiful face, creamy white skin,, large brown eyes and deliciously full lips. She has perfect 34C tits, slender hips, a flat stomach and a peach shaped ass tapering down to long lean, muscular legs. Rene ran track in high school and liked to work out. In other words she was a gorgeous girl.

Briana was 18 years old and had definitely taken after her mother. Her chest hasn't completely developed, so her breasts are slightly smaller than her mother's. She has taken in her mother's footsteps running track which has given her the same great ass that looks great in jeans. Briana has slightly longer hair, golden in color, she has hazel eyes, a perfect nose and the same pouting kiss me lips like her mother. Briana was a knockout.

Briana followed Rene from the room; she wore similar tight Lycra workout shorts, gray in color and equally as tight as the ones Rene wore. She covered hers with an oversized shirt that draped down past her crotch, I'm sure that if the shirt didn't cover her, the fit would've been the same.

We started moving Items from the garage to the apartment which was on the second floor. Finding it harder and harder(and finding it getting hard, my dick)to concentrate on anything other than Rene's' or Briana's' crotch or ass as I walked behind them. I told Rene if they did the unpacking I would carry the boxes up the stairs.

Working up quite a sweat moving boxes, I was drenched and removed my shirt. Walking in the door with box in hand I heard a whistle,

"WOW uncle Rick, your pretty pumped" said Briana standing in the doorway.

I liked lifting weights and took pretty good care of my body. I liked the praise even though it came from my 18-year-old niece.

"Thanks babe" I said, "I try."

Rene emerged from the room, having also worked up a sweat her shirt clung to her body. I noticed the sweat made the shirt semi-see thru and not wearing a bra made her dark brown nipples visible.

I looked her over and said, "your working up a pretty good sweat Rene." But in all honesty I was admiring her dark brown nipples that were poking through the material.

"Yeah" she said, "look I'm drenched" with that she turned around. I could see the wetness that had seeped through the crotch and ass area in her shorts.

"Nothing like a good workout" I said.

"Yep! she replied, look at you your completely soaked too!" "Bri" she said "get uncle Rick a wet towel, so he can cool off."

Briana ran off to the bathroom and I noticed as she walked away that her ass was also wet, her shorts outlining her g-string underwear. As I admired her ass Rene caught my stare.

"She sure is growing up isn't she," she said.

"Yes she is" I said, "she's developing into a beautiful girl."

"Yeah, and all the boys are noticing her developments also." "Now with no man in the house for the last 9 months it's pretty hard to control her." "Rick" Rene said, "she loves you a lot would you talk to her about sex and stuff and tell her to be careful. I know she will listen to you, I don't want her being a teen mother like I was."

"Sure I said, if you think she will listen to me. I love her a lot too; I would hate for something like that to happen to her, without getting her education first."

We decided I would get some time with Briana during the weekend to talk about the issues her mom had concerns over. Briana came out of the kitchen with a wet towel, handing it to me. I used it to wipe my face and around my chest, making it wet and shiny. I noticed that both women watched me, admiring my body as I did so. I looked at myself, my pecs were nice size, I had decent biceps and a six-pack stomach, which cost me hundreds of crunches daily to keep.

Briana said, "Uncle Rick I'll wipe your back for you and quickly grabbed the towel out of my hand. I turned around as she slowly wiped down and across my back, rubbing my shoulders with her hands as she did so.

"You got a nice bod Uncle Rick Briana said.

"Briana" her mother said, "your going to make your uncle blush, go start dinner while I get your uncle a beer."

"That would be great, but I don't want to drink alone" I said.

"I'll have wine" Rene said, "and we can finish moving the rest of the boxes later."

We ate dinner and I drank a few more beers. Rene was surprised that she drank almost a whole bottle of wine by herself or so she thought. I didn't tell her she had a little help from Briana. We were all feeling pretty good after the meal and were in no mood to start again, by this time it was around 8 pm anyway. Rene suggested I stay the night and since no one was at my house we could continue in the morning. I said it would be a great Idea but that I needed a shower and didn't have any spare clothes.

Rene said "don't be silly you can wear some of assholes shorts." She said I should go first and when I got out her and Briana would shower after.

I stepped into the shower and started to wash myself, my mind drifted to Rene and Briana and the clothes they were wearing. My cock started getting hard thinking how all day, every time they bent over to pick something up, I would catch glimpses of their breasts. I also remembered how they had bent over several times in front of me to pick something up and had accidentally backed up against my crotch, rubbing against what they had to have known was a hard on in the making. I would quickly grab a box picking it up to cover myself.

I started to wash my balls and cock, stroking it in my hand as I cleaned it. Rubbing the washrag around the hard red knob that was my cockhead, pre-cum oozed out of the tip. I proceeded to stroke it a little faster feeling the heat and pressure start to build up in my balls. I was jacking off to the image of my sister and niece and was enjoying it immensely. With a loud grunt, I felt the surge as a huge white stream of cum spewed fourth shooting strait toward the ceiling and back wall of the shower stall. I turned the showerhead to rinse it off and noticed it was a substantial amount of jizzm.

There was a knock at the door, it was Rene, and she said she had heard me grunt and wondered if I was alright. I lied and told her I had a knot in my back and was trying to wash it, but had gotten a shooting pain in my shoulder.

"I'm coming in to help you ok!" she said.

"Ok, I said.

She openened the door and came in telling me to turn my back to the shower curtain and she would scrub my back for me. The thought of her seeing me naked excited me. I turned my back to the curtain and she asked if I was ready.

"Ready," I said as she parted the shower curtain to the side and said "give me the wash rag." I half turned to the side and could tell that Rene's' gaze was on my ass.

Rene took it from my hand and proceeded to soap up my back. Starting at my shoulders and lathering down to the small of my back her hand accident- ly touched the crack of my ass.

"I'm not looking Rick" she said.

"It's ok sis it's just my butt."

"You sure" she asked.

"Yes I'm sure, what's the big deal it's same as yours." With that she looked down and gave it a little smack with her hand.

"No it's not, your butts tight." "Would you mind if I squeeze it, it looks so hard."

"Go ahead" I said, with that she let the washcloth fall out of her hand and put her hand to the right cheek of my ass and squeezed.

"Man that's rock hard" she said.

"If you don't mind now, thank you for the hand, I would like to finish."

"Oh yeah right!" and with that she gave it a little smack and walked out the door.

I finished my shower, dried-off and found a pair of shorts on the toilet that was too big for me. Rene's husband was a tall man and liked to wear baggy clothes. I put on the shorts, sans undergarments and stepped out of the bathroom. Rene and Briana made a mad scramble to be next in the shower. They both went in and I went over to the couch and plopped down to watch TV and unwind. I grabbed another beer and noticed my little niece had already passed out from the long day.

Rene and Briana came out of the bathroom about 40 minutes later wearing robes and towels around their heads. Had they showered together I thought or separately. Maybe while one took a shower the other sat on the can, who knows. I finished several more beers waiting for them and had caught a pretty good buzz. I poured Rene another glass of wine and she sat on the opposite end of the couch facing me. "God my feet hurt" she said.

"Lay back and I'll rub them for you" I replied.

"Would you, god you're a saint" she said as she layed back on a large pillow and lifted her leg toward me. Her robe came open as she did so, giving me a glimpse of her clean shaved mound. I don't think she was completely aware of the view she was providing because she did nothing to close her robe. She just sat there with her head back, taking sips of her wine.

Whether the wine or the beer, both of us were feeling very loose as I massaged her feet she purred and moaned. I moved my hands up to her calf muscles and kneaded that area also, running my hands up and down her legs. She had the most incredibly soft skin( I call it stripper skin) the muscles in her legs hard and lean.

"A little higher please," she said as I ran my hands higher up her legs. Opening her legs wider apart provided me with an even better view of her bald little cunt. I could see it so clearly now that I could see little droplets of either pussy juice or perspiration form, running down the crack of her ass cheeks and still she did nothing to cover herself. I was now working the lower part of her inner thigh and moved myself closer.

The soft aroma of her bath gel and faint trace of sweet woman smell was driving me crazy. My cock started to stir the moment I had started on her calf muscles and was now almost completely hard. I reached for a small throw pillow to put in my lap, in case Briana came out of her room and caught me with a stiffy. As I got higher up on Rene's thigh she must have caught a draft, or my hand was too close, because she lifted her head from the pillow and reached down to pull her robe close.

"Thank you, I feel much better now" she said, "I'm going to go check on the girls and then I'll bring you out a pillow and blanket, you can sleep on the couch if you don't mind or Briana can sleep with me and you can sleep on her bed."

"I'll be fine on the couch" I said, a little disappointed.

She came out a few minutes later and said Briana told her to give me a kiss goodnight and she would see me in the morning, she was dog exhausted. Rene walked over to me, grabbed my face in her hands and gave me a long lingering kiss on the lips.

"That's for Briana," then again she kissed me, "that's for tiffany, and this is for me" with that she planted another long passionate kiss full on the lips. With that she handed me a blanket and pillow and said she would see me in the morning.

What the hell was that I thought to myself, Rene is horny and buzzing hard from the wine. I tried to sleep for the next hour on that uncomfortable couch, tossing and turning trying to find a comfy spot. Rene heard my dilemma and came out of her room wearing a short nightie, which came just below her panties. Her breasts swayed under the shirt and I was sure she was not wearing a bra.

"I'm sorry" she said, "not very comfortable is it."

"No it's fine" I replied.

"Come with me" she said extending her hand. I reached out and took her hand as she pulled me towards her bedroom.

"You can sleep here with me" she said, "but you have to get up early, Briana gets up around 9am and no way would she understand you sleeping in here."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes I'm sure" she said, "you come over to help me and I put you on the hard old couch." "I'll warn you though, I'm a bed hog" she said.

"No problem," I replied as we climbed in on our separate side of the bed, we rolled over with our backs toward each other and said goodnight.

Sometime during the course of the night I awoke to find myself in the spoon position with Rene. Somehow she had scooted herself clear over to my side of the bed in her sleep. I had my arm around her waist and she had her ass pressed firmly against my crotch. Being indiscriminant my cock seized the opportunity to thrust itself into a warm hole. Protruded from the bottom of my shorts it was nuzzled comfortably between her ass cheeks. Rene was wearing some scanty panties, I know because along with moving over towards me, she had kicked the blankets down towards our feet and her shirt had rode up over her waist. I looked down at the beautiful site of my cock between her cheeks, wondering why she had not wakened up from the intrusion. Was she enjoying it and had not bothered to move or was she so sound asleep that she did not feel anything.

I admit the beer and the earlier events of the day had put me in a very horny mood and maybe the wine had done the same to her. Nevertheless, my cock was thrusting and throbbing against the smoothness of her panty material, trying to get by to the treasure that lay past it. I wondered if I should nudge her to get her back over to her side or to take advantage of the situation.

I decided to do the latter and moved my hand to her ass and cupped it in my hand. Admiring the smooth soft texture of the material and the firm- ness of her cheek, they were like smooth boulders. I continued exploring her round bottom, squeezing a cheek between my palms. This caused her to squirm back further against me, enjoying the violation of my hands on her body. Getting more daring I reached a finger down between the material and her bare ass and moved it to the side. My cock quickly took this opportunity and was now under her panty with my cockhead touching bare skin, electrifying sensations shot up my body. I felt a little pre-cum start to ooze out, coating and lubricating the crevice between her ass. The lubrication was just enough, along with the squirming of her hips to allow me to push the head several inches into her. My heart now racing, my breathing shallow I was enjoying the thought and feel immensely.

At that moment Rene spoke, "Ummmh, Rick what are you doing to me". She said it so dreamy that I did not speak for several seconds.

"I don't know, I woke up and we were like this" I said, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry" she responded, "I like it, I haven't had sex in almost a year and you are making me so horny."

She liked it, it blew my mind, Rene was enjoying my violation of her body and wasn't afraid to tell me. What was my next move I thought to myself.

"Do you think it's alright?" I asked her.

"It's not right, but it feels good" was her reply.

"Do you want me to continue?" I asked. I wanted to take things slow so as not to scare her or ruin the moment.

"That's up to you" she said "Do you want to?"

"Yes" I responded.

During our conversation she had not turned around to face me, she simply spoke over her shoulder.

"So do I" she said turning over to look at me, she grabbed my face in her hands and brought it to hers, pressing her lips to mine. Our tongues darting into each other's mouth twisting and savoring each other's flavor. Her hand went down to my granite hard dick, gently wrapping around the shaft her thumb rubbed my cockhead.

"Rick" she said purring "You're hard as a rock, Did I do that to you?"

"You sure did" I responded in a whisper.

"Can I take care of it for you? she asked.

"Yes" I answered. She started to move her hand up and down on my rod, stroking it gently. My hands needed no invitation and instantly went between her legs. Rubbing her mound from the outside of her panties, she allowed my finger to run the length of her slit as far between her legs as I could go.

"We have to be quiet" she said. "I don't want Briana to hear us." I nodded in agreement. The thought that Briana was in the next room was an added thrill to our action and it excited both of us. We continued kissing and groping each other for a few minutes. I felt Rene tugging at the waistband of the shorts trying to push them down, without losing her grip on my shaft. I reached down to help her, wriggled out of them, and kicked them down between the sheets somewhere. I was at the same time trying to get past her panties so my fingers could probe deeper into her slit. I reached up and layed her back onto the bed, sitting up I grabbed the waistband of her panties.

She lifted her hips allowing me to slide them down her waist and expose the beautiful sight of her bald shaven twat. I pushed her legs apart and started kissing her inner thighs. Trailing kisses from the area my hands had massaged earlier up to her exposed mound. Licking the length from her tiny rosebud to the tip of her now exposed clit. Running my tongue up and down her slit, I probed between her puffy outer lips, tasting the juice that had now secreted from her hole. I brought up a finger and started to move it inside of her. Gasping at the intrusion of my finger she bucked her hips up towards my face. I placed one hand on the back of her ass and squeezed, meanwhile working my finger in and out I continued sucking on her exposed clit. I moved a second finger into her twat and noticed that her breathing was getting shallower. Rene placed her hand on the back of my head pushing my face harder against her muff and started bucking her hips faster. My tongue and mouth continued their barrage on her pussy as my fingers worked in and out of her hole faster and faster.

12