Helping Sis Out

Story Info
A brother helps his sister come and is rewarded in turn.
4.3k words
4.58
158.8k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,224 Followers

"Bad date?" I said as my sister Jen came in with a face like thunder. She dropped on the couch and burrowed into the corner, crossed her arms over her breasts. I'd been playing Call of Duty but paused it and looked at her. "So?"

"Fucking Garry Anderson."

I laughed. "Did you? Really?"

"No, I didn't." The corner of her mouth twitched. "You'll never believe what he asked me to do, never in a million years."

"Oh, I think I might. And a million years is a long time, sis. So, what did he say?"

"He wanted me to blow him. Wanted to put his dick in my mouth until he shot his load. That's what he called it. 'I wanna shoot my load in your mouth, Jen!'"

"Uh-huh," I said. "And what did he offer in return?"

"Offer? He didn't offer nothing."

"That kind of stuff goes both ways," I said. "Didn't he say he'd go down on you?"

Jen made a snuffling sound through her nose. "Oh, sure, first thing he said."

"Well there you go."

"I was joking." She made quote marks in the air with her fingers. "Sarcasm, Dan, you ever heard of it? A big guy like you?"

"So he didn't offer."

"No, he didn't."

"Did you ask?"

Another snuffle. It was kind of sexy if you didn't think too much about how she was making it. "Sure. I just popped it out and asked. Hey, Garry, you wanna stick your tongue all the way in my pussy, baby?"

"And how is that so different to him sticking his cock in your mouth, sis?"

"I dunno. It just is. I'm a girl. We're meant to be ladylike, ain't we?"

"Ah, sure, that."

"What would you've done, Dan? Would you've offered to go first? Quid pro quo?"

"Wow - Latin. I know Latin words too, babe. Cunnilingus and fellatio. And sure, quid pro quo."

"Don't avoid answering me. Tell me what you did your first time."

I laughed. "My first time was kinda different and it was all a rush, honey."

"Who was it?" She snuggled closer, the scent of soap and a dab of perfume on her which enveloped me. "Tell me how you lost your cherry."

"I didn't lose my cherry, not that first time."

"Tell, tell, tell." Jen jabbed me in the ribs with a finger. I grabbed her hand to stop her, kept hold afterward just in case. She went limp against me and something changed, there and then. It was the turning point, one I hadn't seen coming, one I'd never looked for or expected. Oh, sure, I was aware Jen was hot. Sexy as all hell. With a nice figure and a pretty face and a mouth made for fucking, which I guess is why Garry wanted to fuck it. The thought had never occurred to me before, not with Jen, but it did then, and I became aware of my cock thickening in my pants and shifted position so she couldn't see the signs. And that arousal is why I told her about my first time. And later, other times too, but by then it meant less than what I told her that night with Mom asleep upstairs and the wind catching around the eaves.

"Betsy Harper," I said.

"Betsy Harper was your first time?" Jen sounded impressed. "Man, Betsy has got some rack on her, ain't she? Did you get 'em out? I bet you did, you dog."

"Not then." And I laughed, remembering my clumsiness.

"Why not?"

To tell or not? It was embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as funny, so I told her.

"Big boobs require a serious bra," I said.

"I wouldn't know."

"Hey, you're not so bad, sis."

"Have you been looking at my titties?" She tried to sound shocked but it didn't work around the grin.

"Hard not to sometimes, 'specially at the beach in that bikini of yours."

"Mom said the same thing."

"She did? See — we've both been staring at your tits."

"I said looking, not staring. Were you staring, Dan?" Then she slapped me on the belly with the back of her hand. "You're trying to distract me. Tell me your tale, old man. I'm waiting."

I sighed. "Like I said, big boobs need a hefty bra. We were at a party somewhere, I can't remember where. They happened most weeks and we all went and felt each other up some but nothing much ever happened. The girls moved around between us and we did the same. The week before it had been Maria Alemendra, the week after someone else."

"Tell."

"So we were in some room that was kinda dark and kinda not, with other couples doing their thing, kissing and seeing how far they could take things. Betsy was different. She wanted to do a lot more than anyone I'd ever been with before. I felt up her boobs and she didn't try to stop me. I pulled her top up so I could run my fingers along the smooth skin above the bra, push it down a bit but I couldn't reach her nipples which is what I was trying for."

"Oh man," Jen said, shifting so she lay against me, her arm across my waist now. "Did you get those puppies out?"

"I'm getting to that part. That was the issue, see? So I went around back where the catch of her bra was and tried to unclip it. I failed. I failed miserably. So miserably I gave up and came back to touching her up at the front. But she had other ideas, reached around and snapped her bra strap. Not just once, three times, and I knew she wanted me to try again."

"Did you?"

"Sure. And failed again."

"So what happened?"

"I touched her up some more. Then started stroking my hand along her belly, lower. She was wearing denim cut-offs and I was scared I wasn't gonna be able to undo them either. That's when she made a sound, a sigh like she knew all men were dorks, and unclipped her bra herself. One twist. No problem. Like I was an idiot."

"We get more practice," Jen said, and I nodded.

"I guess. So what did you do?"

"I wasn't stupid. My hands flew back to her breasts. I'd never touched naked breasts before and Betsy's, as you say, are something else. She had almost black nipples and when I touched them she arched her back and put her hand behind my neck, pulling my face down."

"You sucked 'em?"

"Sure I did. I might be a man but I'm not that stupid. I sucked 'em Long and hard and Betsy made little mewling sounds so I knew she liked what I was doing. But she wanted more. She grabbed my wrist and tugged my hand down to her denims to make me know what came next. I was starting to get scared by then."

"Scared? Not aroused?"

"Oh, that too, sure. But scared, too."

"Why?"

"I'd never gotten anywhere near where I was then, and I'd not come prepared. I was scared she'd want me to fuck her and she'd get pregnant and I'd ruin both our lives."

Jen laughed. "Man, you do overthink stuff, don't you?"

"Don't you ever think about stuff like that?"

"No. Go on." She nudged me with her elbow.

"So anyway I did manage to undo her denims and get them half way down. I kind of rubbed my hand across her belly, low down, trying to get my courage up. And all this time I was sucking on her tits like tits were about to go our of fashion—"

"Never gonna happen," Jen said.

"No, I guess not. And then she grabbed my wrist again and pushed my hand right down between her thighs and I felt her bush and then I had a finger inside her. She was wet. Oh, man was she wet. I didn't know girls got wet, and I sure didn't know they got as wet as Betsy did. I thought she'd, well, you know what I thought. But she liked my fingers insider her, I could tell, so I worked it around some and she seemed to like it even more and I added another one."

"Did you make her come?" Jen asked, her words barely more than a breath.

"I think she made herself come. She was writhing around while my hand more or less stayed where it was. Yes, she came. Came hard. I guess it wasn't the first time and I sure know it wasn't the last. Betsy was a girl who knew what she wanted, and that night she wanted to come real bad."

"This is real interesting," Jen said, "and I want to hear the whole story, but did you get a pay off too?"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you. You got to ask."

"So you didn't ask?"

"Not that time. But it was OK 'cause I didn't need to. Betsy took a minute to get over her climax then she rolled on top of me and we kissed while her hands worked my jeans open and burrowed inside. We might've fucked, I guess, but as soon as she closed her hand around my cock I came. I came all over myself and all over her tits and belly, and she made a noise that sounded a whole lot like disappointment. I was embarrassed. I did my jeans up and she pulled her clothes together and we kissed a while longer. The next week she was with someone else. A year later she was pregnant and walking down the aisle next to Brad Turner."

"I guess Brad went down on her," Jen said, still holding to the edge of her grudge.

"And more."

Jen giggled, managed to curl even closer against my side and I lifted my arm and laid it across her shoulder.

"I wish you were my boyfriend, Dan. You'd go down on me, wouldn't you?"

"Sure. In fact I'd spend all my time going down on you."

"You would? Even if we were out somewhere?"

"Well, not in public, obviously, but maybe if we were down by the river at that pebbled beach where you like to swim I would, when you came out, not in the water 'cause that would be kinda weird."

"And you might drown."

"That too, sure." It was fun, messing around with her. I didn't think it would ever lead to anything. Not in a million years.

"I guess you'd have to go down on me 'cause my tits would be a big disappointment after Betsy's."

"Tits aren't everything," I said.

"Good."

We were quiet for a while. I glanced at the TV, wondering if I ought to start playing Call of Duty again. Things had turned a little weird between me and Jen. I don't know if she felt the same way but I thought she might. Jen isn't stupid. Far from it. She even knows Latin words.

"Dan?" she said.

"Uh-huh."

"Can I ask you something really kinda, I don't know, kinda wrong, I guess?"

"Sure."

A flutter started up in my belly. It felt both good and scary.

"Do you love me?"

I kissed the top of her head, smelled the coconut shampoo she used. "Of course I do."

"I love you too." She hugged me tighter, one small breast pressing into my side.

"Good. I'm glad we got that over with," I said.

"If I ask you to do something for me, would you do it?"

"Not if you want me to kill Garry."

"Damn. OK, something else then?"

"Try me." The flutter was getting stronger and I'd given up trying to hide how hard my cock had grown. Jen had to see the ridge in my cargo pants but I don't think she cared either. I'd never thought of Jen as someone I might ever have the feeling I was having right then. And I think she was thinking of me the same way. It was scary. Scary and unbelievably arousing. My sister. I was thinking of my sister as an object of lust. Much lust.

"He should've offered first," Jen said.

"Of course he should." We both knew exactly what we were talking about.

"You would've."

"I did make Betsy come first, didn't I?"

"You did. Though you hinted she might've done a lot of the work herself."

"But she came."

"She did."

More silence. Outside, the wind was picking up, and a spatter of rain sounded on the glass doors. Jen shifted so she was half on top of me, her face looking into mine. I laid my hand in the curve of her back and she smiled.

Then she kissed me.

Only a peck at first. Then a second time, and the second time she meant business, her mouth opening and her tongue coming out. I should have stopped it then, before things escalated, but I didn't want to. Jen was lissome against me and her thigh lay across the ridge of my cock, all pretence washed away by mutual need. I slid my tongue alongside hers, catching it against her teeth. Jen breathed hard through her nose and I raised a hand to her breast. She kissed me even harder, and then sat back so she was astride me, her ass cradling my boner. She gave a little wriggle and grinned.

"You're bigger than Garry," she said.

"How do you know?"

"I wasn't gonna let him come in my mouth so I gave him a hand job. It didn't take long." A giggle. "Not long at all. Just like you, I guess."

"That was a long time ago," I said.

"And I'm not gonna give you a handjob," Jen said.

"You're not? Damn."

A grin. "Will you go down on me, Dan? Will you make me come first? And then I want to put your cock in my mouth and see what it's like." She leaned over, kissed me, drew back. "I trust you. I love you and trust you. I know you would never hurt me. So I can try this with you and we'll understand each other and everything will be great."

"It will? You're my sister, Jen."

"Which is why I trust you. Don't you want to come in my mouth?"

"You'd let me?"

She nodded. "But only because if I spit it all out I know you won't mind. Garry wouldn't understand that."

"You want to practice on me before doing it with Garry?"

"Sure, something like that. Depends it it makes me barf or not. What does cum taste like, Dan?"

"You're asking the wrong guy."

"Sure, of course." She grinned. "Who should I ask?"

"Maybe try Pete Saunders?"

"Good idea." She stared at me, her hands on my shoulders, her ass against my cock. "So, Dan, do want to do this? Do you want to go down on me and then fuck my mouth?"

"Can I suck on your nipples too?"

She made a show of thinking about it.

While she did I reached out and unhooked the buttons along her shirt and slid a hand inside. Slid the hand around behind her and twisted the catch on her bra, proud of my dexterity, but I had done some practicing since that first failure. I wasn't going to tell Jen some of that practice had been using Mom's bras on a mannequin, sliding my hand around over and over until I got the technique. Getting myself hard at the thought of what I was doing, using Mom's bra. No, I didn't think I'd tell Jen any of that.

She shucked her shoulders so the bra fell loose, revealing her breasts. The nipples were already peaked, not dark like Betsy's but pale, barely different to the skin around them.

"Touch them," Jen said, and I did. My hand closed over her right breast. Not small like she said. Not like Betsy's, but a good size, a perfect size, and perfect shape. I lifted up and pulled her nipple against my teeth, gave a light nip and she pulled me harder against her.

I grasped the cheeks of her ass and squeezed.

She ground against me and I worried I might spill just from what we were doing, the two of us, my arousal a ravening beast demanding to be fed.

I lifted her up and dropped her on the couch, knelt between her legs and worked on her jeans.

"Take 'em off me, Dan," she said, a break in her voice.

I opened them, a wave of her arousal coming out to greet me. I pulled on the jeans, her panties coming with them. Jen wriggled, helping, and I tossed them aside. She worked out of her shirt then lay naked before me. She was exquisite. Perfect.

"Show me your cock," she said. "Before you go down on me I want to see your cock."

"Take it out," I said, standing.

Jen sat up. She ran her hand across the ridge in my jeans and licked her lips. Then she twisted the brass button and unzipped me. She tugged my jeans down and I stepped out of them. She touched me through my shorts and I groaned.

"Don't you dare," she said.

"I'll try, Jen, but it is so hard."

"I can see that." She worked my shorts down until my cock jumped free. I was so hard my foreskin had pulled all the way back, and the head was wet with pre-cum.

"Oh, man," Jen said. Her hand rose, hovered.

"If you do I think it'll be all over, babe."

She giggled. "All over me?"

"Yeah. All over you." The thought was almost too much and I pushed her back onto the couch and knelt again.

Jen touched my shoulder. "Before you start, Dan, are you any good at this? I don't want my first time to be, you know, shit."

"I've been told I possess some small skill in the licking of pussy."

"Good. Just checking."

"Of course. Now lie back and shut the fuck up."

"Oh, masterful as well."

I kissed her belly, her thighs, stroked her side until I reached her breasts and pulled on her nipples. Then I ran my tongue along the tight cleft between her legs and saw Jen shiver.

"I ought to tell you I might be really fast."

"Then we can do it twice," I said. "And I'll go slow."

"No, go fast. I think I might explode if I don't come."

So I went fast, opening her with my tongue, tasting the nectar released. I'd gone down on maybe a dozen girls, but none of them had ever tasted as good as Jen. I stiffened my tongue and thrust it inside, used my thumb against her clitoris while my other hand tugged on her nipples. Jen twisted her fingers through my hair and thrust against my mouth, riding my tongue.

"Fuck, yeah," she muttered, over and over, "fuck, yeah, fuck, yeah, fuck yeah..."

I replaced my thumb with two fingers on her clit and used the thumb to push in alongside my tongue. I sensed Jen coming to a peak and withdrew my thumb, slowing the rhythm, but she was too ready for what she needed and started to keen. Her hips thrust and I went against her once more, probing, pressing as she ground against my face until her entire body shook and she bit her hand to stifle a scream. I kept my tongue inside, playing with her fading orgasm, only releasing her when she tugged on my hair. She dragged me along her body to kiss her.

"Oh, man, do I really taste like that?"

"I guess." I lay across her, my cock along her thigh, and it was all I could do not to bury it inside her. If I had she would have let me, would have let me spill into her body without a single thought of the consequences.

"Maybe I should try going down on a girl."

"They don't all taste the same. You're the best I've ever tasted."

"What did Betsy taste like?"

"I never did go down on Betsy, remember?"

"You were good, Dan. The best." She kissed me again. "Well, the best I've ever had, anyway."

"So not such a great recommendation. I'll make a note to take that line off my CV." I drew a line in the air. "Going down on sister. Check."

She stared at me, suddenly serious.

"I am your sister."

"You are."

"And what we did is kinda not what a sister is supposed to ask her brother to do to her."

"Too late to take it back. But it's OK, Jen," I kissed the tip of her cute nose, "you don't have to blow me."

Jen clutched against me. "I want to," she whispered into my ear. "I want your cock in my mouth. I want your cum in my mouth. I want everything, Dan, fucking everything." Then she released me and pushed me away. "I have to be in control for this," she said. "The first time. Later we can try different ways. I like the idea of you fucking my mouth, you doing all the work, but this time I need to control things. Lie down."

We exchanged positions.

Jen slid between my knees. Her hand came out and touched the side of my cock. I watched her, saw she was barely aware of me as a person anymore. I was a cock. Nothing but a cock, and she was going to play with me. I could have come right there and then, but knew she needed me to do this right.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and moved it up and down, slowly at first then faster.

"Careful," I said, and she stopped.

"I want to do that too. Jack you off like that and watch you spurt." She glanced up. "Do you spurt hard, Dan?"

"I will if you do that."

"I'm a bit worried you'll come too hard for me in my mouth," she said.

"Then we don't have to do it."

"Yes we do. I want to. I want you to spill on my tongue. I have to taste you, Dan." There was an edge to her voice, a need, and I wondered how long it had been there, and had it always been directed at me? The idea should have scared me, but instead it aroused me even more.

Then Jen leaned over and took my cock inside her mouth. There was no hesitation, no trying just the tip. She took half my length deep until I felt her gag.

Her hand pushed between my thighs and cradled my balls, squeezing and releasing as her head bobbed.

"Ah, fuck Jen, not so fast, baby."

harding
harding
2,224 Followers
12