Helping Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH YES, THAT'S IT, SUCK MY PUSSY, LICK MY PUSSY,OH YES! Please don't stop, I'M GOING TO CUM, RICK" "DON'T STOP." Rene was yelling this so loud, I knew Briana had to be hearing this. That was it, Rene let out a shudder and shut her legs around my head, my god were her legs strong. I was suffocating between her thighs, and all I could think was "what a way to die." As her orgasm subsided I lapped up her juices hungrily with my mouth. Filling my mouth with her juice I climbed up and brought my face to hers, kissing her lips, and allowing her to taste her own flavor.

Hungrily her hands went around my shaft and proceeded to quickly stroke it. I wanted to suck her tits and pulled her to a sitting position. Yanking her nightshirt up over her head, my mouth quickly darted down to one of her delicious, firm breasts. My mouth was on a nipple sucking it in teasing it between my teeth, my hand on her other tit tweaked the nipple between thumb and forefinger. Her nubs were hard little pebbles in a matter of seconds. I kneaded and sucked, alternating breasts in my mouth and hands. Rene flipped me off of her and pushed me onto my back leaning forward and taking my cock in her hand.

Looking back she said "Rick your dick is huge," with that her mouth went over my helmet and impaled itself around my shaft. I could hear choking sounds come from her as she took all 8 inches down her throat. I could feel her lips lightly touching my balls. I lay my head back looking down to see her head bobbing up and down, my cock going in and out between her soft lips. Her ass was to the side of me and I wanted to continue tasting her, I reached out and moved her over, allowing her to straddle my face in a 69 position. I lifted my head and ran my tongue over her sweet cunt licking her from end to end, her fragrance filling my nose. I inserted two fingers deep between her pussy lips and worked them in and out.

The time had come for me to get inside of her. The feel of her velvety soft lips had driven me close to the point of no return and I still wanted to fuck that beautiful bald snatch. I reached down and took hold of her hair, stopping her and pulling her mouth off my cock. She brought her face to mine and kissed me allowing me this time to taste my cock from her mouth. She moved her hips to each side of mine and my rod rubbed up against the crack of her ass. She leaned forward, grabbing my cock with one hand and placed it to the outside of her cunny lips, wetting the tip.

Looking down at me teasingly she said "You want me to put it in here."

"OH GOD, YES" I choked out, "PLEASE DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THIS" I said. She lowered herself ever so slowly. I looked down between us and the site of my cock disappearing into my gorgeous sister was almost more than I could handle. Soon she had lowered herself completely, resting for a few seconds my balls lay between her ass cheeks. I pulled her down to me and brought her mouth to mine, kissing her feverishly now. I kissed her neck and lower, bringing her breasts to my mouth sucking one and then switching to the other.

She started to raise up and down on my shaft at this time and soon we were in sync, her ass in my hand, up and down, in and out my cock went. The feeling was too much, I started to thrust quicker and quicker, trying to end the torment my balls were in. She reached down between her legs and gripped my balls giving them a gentle squeeze, they erupted. I thrust and felt a wave of cumm shoot out of me like a cannon. She also had started to cumm and was grinding her clit against my pelvis. We held each for what seemed like minutes as our mutual orgasms subsided. I noticed that my cock hadn't deflated yet, so I shifted her off of me and turning her around took her doggy style.

I continued my onslaught of her pussy. I rubbed my cockhead against her slit, trying to tease her like she had done me.

"No" she said "Not there, put it in my asshole." I was stunned she was a kinky chick and I didn't even know it. My wife and I had only done it this way once and she didn't like it.

"As you wish" I said. I ran a finger in her still dripping pussy and pulled it out, placing it at the entrance to her tiny puckered rosebud. Slowly I inserted it in, she released her muscles, and I felt it loosen. Allowing my finger to slide in effortlessly.

She looked back at me and said "this is one of the reasons I got divorced." "Asshole would never fuck me in the asshole."

She moaned as I withdrew my finger and positioned my cockhead against her open shithole. With a little push, my cockhead popped past her sphincter ring. Slowly I pushed into her, at the same time she backed up against me, Once my balls touched her ass cheeks she began leaning forward and then back, my cock sliding in and out. She was ready and so was I, grabbing her around the waist I started humping my dick in and out, her tight shit ring gripping my cock like a vise. Thrusting into her hard ass cheeks, our body's made loud smacking sounds.

"OH YES" She moaned. "Fuck my ass harder Rick" she screamed, OH YEAH, FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR HARD COCK."

"SHHH! I said, "Your going to wake the girls." She placed her hand over her mouth and I started pounding into her hard. I reached around and began fingering her cunt, tweaking her clit between my fingers. After several minutes of this her body began to shudder and so did mine. The dam ready to burst from my cock, I withdrew and quickly shot my load into the air, hitting the headboard, her hair and down her back. I gripped her hips and fell across her back as she leaned face down into the pillow. We stayed this way for a few moments enjoying our newfound closeness. Later we crept naked into the bathroom to clean each other up. Quietly we went back to bed snuggling and kissing as we held each other. We talked about whether this night would be a one shot deal or if we should carry on. We agreed we had enjoyed it but that it would be difficult continuing until Briana went off to college later that year.

More later.

12