Helping the Bikers

Story Info
I thought we were going to help a couple of stranded bikers.
1.8k words
3.18
86.1k
24
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my wife very much. I would do anything for her (short of permanently hurting or killing someone but everything else is fair game). My wife loves to make me do things that put me outside of my comfort zone, especially when it comes to sex and sexually provocative situations.

One day we were driving north on I75 through central KY on our way home from visiting some family. It was a very nice day in early summer and my wife had me drive nude as she loves to do as often as she can. She loves seeing me try to hide myself when we go past vehicles that sit higher than ours and the other drivers can see me naked. This was back when we had an F150 so it was usually the big trucks that I was worried about (now we have a crossover that sits lower so it's even more embarrassing). She would always tell me to slow down, or speed up, so the big rig would be along side of us for a while in the hope that the driver would look over. When they did she would make sure to point to me and let them know I am naked. It's certainly a bit exciting but very humiliating when they see me. But I love my wife.

As we were driving just north of Lexington my wife spotted a couple of bikers on the side of the road on the south-bound side. They were pretty good-sized black guys and were riding nice highway cruiser-type bikes. My wife said "they might need help. Turn around and let's go see if they need anything." Being the good samaritan that I am (and because my wife told me to), I said, "ok, I'll turn around at the next interchange", which was about a mile up the road.

As we pulled off and turned left to go get on the south-bound side I told my wife I was going to pull over and put some clothes on. She said, "no, I want you to stay naked and see what the bikers have to say about a old naked white guy driving down the freeway." My wife loves to put me in compromising situations, especially out in public, so I knew I was not going to be able to talk her out of it.

So we headed southbound and about a mile and a half later came to where the bikers where parked on the shoulder of the freeway. I pulled up about 50 feet or so behind them and put the truck in park. My wife opened the passenger door and stood just outside of the truck and yelled up, "do you guys need any help?" They both walked up to the truck on the passenger side to talk with us. My level of humiliation skyrocketed as they got closer.

They started talking with my wife as they got closer and told her they had just called a friend to come with a trailer to pick them up. When they got to the passenger door they both looked in and saw that I was sitting there, naked as a jaybird and did a double-take. The bigger of the two said, "are you two having fun driving down the freeway with your man naked?" My wife said, "yes, we are. He's my husband and does what I tell him. Unfortunately for him I like to embarrass and humiliate him."

The bigger of the two said to my wife, "well, our friend is about 30 minutes away. How about you have your man suck our cocks while we're waiting?" I looked at my wife and saw that shit-eating grin she gets when I'm going to be on the receiving end of some kind of sex so I knew I wasn't going to get out this. She said, "sure, he'd love to, wouldn't you honey?" I just looked at her, then the two bikers, then back to her and nodded sheepishly.

The F150 was a Super Cab and has these back doors that open like the old suicide doors so my wife told me to crawl out the passenger side of the truck. Then she opened the back passenger door which then blocked the view at the passenger seat from the vehicles coming down the freeway. The bigger guy sat in the passenger seat and pulled his cock out for me to suck. It was freakin' huge! It was at least 8 inches long and 6 inches around and it was soft! He reached up and grabbed my head and pulled me down to his lap and told me to suck him nice and hard.

The other guy pulled his cock out and started stroking it to get it hard while I was sucking his buddy off. The guy whose cock was in my mouth said to his friend, "why don't you fuck him in the ass and stretch him for me. I think I want some white man pussy while I'm at it." I started to pull up off his cock to protest but he just held my head down and told me to keep sucking, "like the little cocksucker you know you are." He started saying things like, "you like sucking big black dick, don't you?", and all I could do was mumble "yes" with his cock in my mouth.

While I was struggling with his cock growing in my mouth I felt his buddy step up behind me and heard him spit on his cock. Then he pushed the head of his dick against my asshole and told me to "open up that pussy for me you little fuck." His cock wasn't as big around as the one in my mouth but it was big enough and was hurting as he pushed it past my sphincter muscle. Once he got past that I started to relax and felt him fill my ass with his cock.

So, there I was, naked, on the side of south-bound I75 in central KY between the doors of my truck with a big black cock in my mouth and another one in my ass. My wife was taking video of the whole thing and was telling the bikers to "fuck his mouth good. Fill his ass with your hot cum. Fuck him like the little cum bucket he is (her pet name for me)." My wife love to take pictures and video of me when I'm in these situations and then play them when we're at home. She won't admit but I think she's sharing them with our friends to humiliate me. It makes for some embarrassing visits, me wondering which of our friends have seen me sucking cocks and getting fucked in the ass.

After a bit the guy in my mouth was getting pretty hard and I couldn't keep the whole thing in. So I took as much of his cock in my mouth that I could and started jacking him off while sucking on the head of his dick. The guy in my ass started moving faster and faster in and out of my ass and I knew has was getting ready to empty his load. I guess I was doing a good job sucking the first guy because he pulled my head off his cock and told me he wanted to cum in my ass, not my mouth. Just then the guy in my ass tensed up and I felt him squirt his hot load into my ass. It was a nice warm feeling that immediately lubed my ass up and made it easier for him to slide in and out.

Which was good because the first guy pushed me back to get out of the truck and said "my turn you little cocksucker." He pushed me face down into the seat and put his big hard cock right against my asshole and pushed it in without any regard to whether it was going to be easy on me or not. Fortunately some of the guy's cum in my ass was leaking out and lubed up my asshole, making it easier for him to slide in. But he was freakin' huge! Even though the first guy in my ass had lubed me up and stretched me, this guy's cock was so big it felt like the first time I'd ever been fucked in the ass! It hurt and I was yelling for him to stop. He just kept my head pushed down into the seat and started pounding his cock in and out of my ass. I knew I was going to have to relax my asshole if I was going to survive so I focused on how good his cock felt sliding in and out and relaxed my sphincter muscle. After a few moments it was getting easier and I just laid there, on the side of I75 in central KY, getting my ass pounded by a black biker with the biggest cock I've ever had. And of course my wife was videoing the whole thing.

Shortly I felt the biker start to tense up as his thrusts got faster and deeper. Soon I felt that rush of hot cum filling my bowels as he grabbed me by my hips and drove his cock as deep as he could into my ass. He was thrusting and grunting for what seemed like 2-3 minutes as he emptied his load into me. When he was done he pulled out and stepped back. I was exhausted and just lay there on the seat catching my breath, thinking about what had just happened. We were really lucky the state patrol didn't pull over while all of this was going on.

The two bikers put their cocks back in their pants, zipped up and walked back toward their bikes just as their buddy was pulling over with the trailer. I started looking for something to wipe the cum off my ass but my wife said, "no, I want you to drive home with their cum all over you. When we get home you can clean the truck and then clean yourself up."

So, I crawled into the drivers seat, my ass covered in cum and, after my wife got back in the truck, drove home, naked with black biker cum leaking out of my ass and all over the driver's seat. Good thing they were leather seats so they would be easier to clean. And there was a lot of cum to clean up.

Again, my wife won't admit it but I just know she's shown that video to our friends. After all, that was the biggest cock I've ever taken so I'm sure she is proud of me. At least I hope she is. It's so humiliating and embarrassing. But I love my wife.