Helping the Brother in Law

Story Info
Wife consoles brother in law.
1.9k words
3.86
96.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have just remembered a short true event that happened when my wife's brother-in-law (B-I-L),came to stay with us for a while when he attended a training course for his work.

We enjoyed his company and all got on very well together. Over the years that I had known him there had been a number of 'flirty' comments from him about my wife.I also knew that when he was abroad working he had occasionally had 'flings' with women he met through business.

After dinner in the evenings and when the children were in bed we all had a few drinks, and were usually quite mellow. One evening, the late night film was on and there were a couple of very sexy scenes. B-I-L moaned and said he did not need to see that when his wife was not here to give him some relief. We could only sympathise. Later in bed my wife and I enjoyed a super fuck fuelled in part by the film we had seen, my wife can be quite loud during love making when she comes. This evening she really let rip, moaning and finally screeching as her climax arrived.

Next morning in the kitchen when I was making coffee B-I-L came in and said what a bastard I was making so much noise the night before when he was left jacking his prick alone. I sympathised again, but there was not much I could do about his situation, and he would have to wait till he got home for a proper shag. All this passed in a humorous and good natured way.

That evening the same ritual of children to bed and dinner followed by drinks, he said 'I hope there are no films on tonight that will add to my frustration'. We all joked about that and some ribald remarks were bandied about. The evening passed without any thing else significant happening but the atmosphere was quite sexually charged.

My wife went to bed, he and I had a last drink. As we said goodnight he said he hoped we would not repeat last nights noisy performance, we separated to our own bedrooms.

Joining my wife in bed where she was reading, I told her what he had said and we talked about the sexy banter that had been going on. She commented that his remarks were a bit over the top, he had even, jokingly suggested that she sleep with him. We turned to give each other a goodnight kiss. Well as you might expect I got a hard on and started to stroke her pussy and she became quite wet and clearly ready for a fuck. I was just about to roll over onto her and claim my conjugal rights for a second night in a row, but she resisted saying it was unfair on B-I-L. I said 'Well bugger him it is unfair on me to miss out'. We did not exactly have a disagreement about this, she just said that she really wanted to fuck but did not want to hurt his feelings again.

At this I turned to her and said, ' Well if you want to help, why don't you go and sort him out then we can shag with out feeling bad he would love that.' Suggesting that brought us both up with a start, swopping or having a fling outside our marriage was something we had discussed but had not done. The main problem was who could we do it with, and here was an ideal opportunity.

We thought about this and both became turned on by the prospect of her fucking someone else.

She said it is not fair to my sister, I replied saying that she knew that he 'played away' from time to time, and what she did not know would not harm her.

Decision time, 'Well' I said 'there is no reason for your sister to know, and he will jump at the chance to have you, go up and get in bed with him'

'No, I cant.'

'Why not I know that you fancy him, and certainly he fancies you'

'How will you feel?'

I took her hand and placed it on my cock, it was rock hard.

'Oh, you like the idea.' That much was very evident.

'Go on' I said ' get on with it and come back to me so I can get some relief, while you are away I will be careful not to jack off and will have a second hard cock waiting for you'

She was full of uncertainty but was smiling in anticipation at the possibility of what she was about to do. Jumping out of our bed she went to our bathroom to clear some of her juices off and apply a little makeup and perfume. Coming out she looked fabulous, naked and aglow with anticipation.

'Just to be sure' she asked 'can you cope with this?'

I stood up from the bed, took her in my arms and kissed her, my erect penis rested on her belly.

'I love you, now go to him and then come back to me, and tell me all about it.'

Off she went turning at the door to look back at me and smile, then she was gone.

Our house is slightly on a hill so the floors are split level. I followed her to to door and watched as she went up the short flight of stairs, her arse is magnificent.

His door was ajar and the bedside light was on. I heard her say hello, and that she was a bit worried about him and had come to cheer him up, then disappeared through into the room leaving the door still slightly open.

I held my breath and waited, should I go up and try to look in or should I go back to our room and wait. She would tell me what happened so I got back into bed so I decided to wait.

Half sitting up in bed I tried not to drift off to sleep, but had nearly done that when I felt her slide in beside me. She cuddled up to me, I asked if she was O.K. Only about thirty minutes had passed.

' I am fine' she answered.

'What happened'

'What do you think, I got fucked!'

'Was it good?'

'It was good and I will tell all later, but for now, just fuck me again, I cannot wait'

For the first time in my life I enjoyed 'sloppy seconds' from my lovely wife.

After that 'sloppy' fuck she told me this.

Entering the room he obviously, was surprised to see her standing there, naked. Before that he had seen her on holiday, in swimming pools and on beaches in skimpy costumes, but that was the first time saw her in the nude. It seems that she caught him with his hand in his boxer shorts reading a top shelf magazine full of naked women. She sat on the bed and explained that we had decided that he needed cheering up and to have some relief for his sexual tension. Also that we were partly to blame for as we had made lots of noise fucking on earlier nights.

'Would you like me to help you out?'

'That would be great, what did you have in mind?'

Putting her hand behind his head she pulled him forward and placed one of her nipples in his mouth.

'First you can suck that and I don't mind if you bite it a bit.'

With her other hand she reached under the sheet and held his penis, that was already partly hard from when he was reading a dirty magazine. Taking control as she often did, she drew back and told him to get rid of his underwear, this he did in short time.

My wife then slipped into bed with him, under the sheet, and kissed him with a lovely moist open mouth. He was more than happy to kiss her back pushing his tongue deep into her mouth and exploring her body with his hands. Breaking from him for a moment, she told him the terms of her assistance.

' You need a fuck and in the circumstances I am going to give you one. Your prick is hard and my husband has made sure that my pussy is very wet for you. This is not an affair, it is a one-off thing, simply because we feel sorry for working you up when the only relief you have is to jack off. So come on I know that we have been eyeing each other more or less since we first met.'

Pushing the bed sheet down, she lay down on her back and spread her legs.

'Don't waste time big boy, come here and fuck me.'

He was still in shock about the whole thing and obediently moved between her legs, leaning over her with his penis waving between them. His penis looked to be just a bit shorter than hubby's but it it looked much thicker. She took the meat in her hand and gave it several strokes, ensuring that it was fully hard for her.

'Fuck me now I do not want to wait'

Lunging forward his dick entered her easily, they both made happy noises of pleasure. She was wet and immediately pushed up against his advance, he pressed into her with passion, grinding their pubic bones together. The first orgasm came for her quickly, as she enjoyed the sensation, and the feel of a different penis inside her. They fucked noisily and furiously, and she had folded her legs around his to get full penetration as her second orgasm arrived. Her sobs of joy subsided but he continued thrusting into her. Then he stopped for a moment and ask if he could change position slightly, 'Yes of course' she said.

Withdrawing from her he took her legs and lifted them up so they were spread as wide as possible and pressing back to her ample tits. Holding the legs up he ducked his head and placed his mouth on the gaping cunt in front of him. Licking and gently biting the lips down there had her squealing with more pleasure and she moaned as he licked down the crease of her arse and pushed his tongue into to the tight rosebud below her cunt.

'For gods sake, fuck me' she yelled.

Moving up he again thrust his blood filled hard prick into her love tunnel. The feeling for her was even better than before as all his meat filled and stretched her willing vagina. The frenzied fuck continued, but not for long when she felt him tense and strain as his release arrived and he shot five or six shots of hot semen into her and she came again with him.

Giving a few final thrusts he collapsed onto her before rolling off as his shrinking manhood slithered from her cunt spreading their juices all over them.

After a brief rest, she leaned up to kiss him and said,

'Well I came here to help you so you should thank me, but I did really enjoy that so "Thank you!", but that is it, good night, I am sure you will sleep well now.'

That was when she came to me and she relished our love making in the afterglow of the event upstairs.

B-I-L looked very sheepish in the morning when coming down for breakfast, but we both greeted him in the normal way, and everyone acted as though nothing unusual had happened.

The wife and I re-lived that night over and over during the following weeks after he had left, and it added greatly to our enjoyment.

Would it ever happen we need to wait and see.