Helping the Elderly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,358 Followers

Tracy was hoping Harry needed her help again, but she had come to realize that he required several hours between "sessions." She sighed a disappointed sigh and walked him into bed.

She cuddled up to him, spooning him from behind and fell asleep in her bathrobe.

Part II

Jim was in Atlanta to meet with an important client. At the end of his busy day, while in his hotel, he had tried to call Tracy, but she didn't pick up. Assuming she had already gone to bed and couldn't hear the phone, he decided to surf the Internet on his laptop.

He wanted to make love the last time he was with her and he felt a little "backed up" since he wasn't able to. He was looking to masturbate and then go to sleep.

Jim entered a search phrase into his computer: BIG TITS. He clicked on several porn sites that had women with large breasts playing with themselves, fucking well-endowed men, playing with toys, etc. He clicked on one website and was presented with an image that sent a jolt through his body and produced an instantaneous erection.

The video screen-shot showed a young, busty blonde woman on her knees sucking a huge black penis. Jim's heart rate increased as he moved the cursor and clicked on the video clip.

Loud cooing and slurping noises permeated the room from the video, as the blonde in the clip worked the huge black cock. She stroked it and sucked it, mouthed the huge organ until it shot cum onto her face and hair.

Jim came almost immediately. It was the most terrifying, yet immensely satisfying orgasm he had ever had. He realized that he had used the video image to fantasize about Tracy sucking a big, black cock. Harry's cock. Why was that a turn on for him? He wondered.

He lay in his bed trying to figure out how and why his current train of sexual thoughts evolved as they did.

Jim spent the next two hours drinking from his mini-bar and jacking off to interracial porn. In every scene he imagined the blonde to be Tracy. He came three more times over the two-hour period. A record for the forty-six-year-old white man. He was both turned on and repulsed at the same time, and he didn't have a clue as to why. All he knew was that he could not get the image of his lovely wife sucking black cock out of his head.

*********

Tracy woke as Harry got up to use the restroom. She re-tied her bathrobe and went into the kitchen to make coffee. She was humming again. Harry smiled as he listened.

Tracy returned to the queen-sized guest bed with two cups of coffee, cream, and sugar on a small tray. Harry sat up.

"Good morning, Precious!" He said as he accepted the hot cup.

"Good morning, Harry! How are you feeling? Do you need me to work on you?"

Harry smiled a devilish grin. "Yes, I do, after I have my coffee, sweetheart." This girl was unbelievable. He realized that she would probably have sex with him throughout each and every day if she could. Harry couldn't wait to get things started with her.

Harry's original plan actually paled in comparison to his current reality. He had no idea at the time how hooked on his big, black, dick Tracy would become. He had heard of such a thing, but never actually experienced it. He recalls one of his friends some time ago talking about some women being "freaks for big dick." His friend said such women were somewhat rare, and if he were to ever find one, never let her go. Harry now realized that Tracy was just the sort of woman his friends were referring to. She was also showing signs of being a classic submissive. Harry was determined to find a way to her pussy and eventually, her ass.

Stroking, sucking, and tit-fucking could all be used to the desired effect of giving him relief from his "circulation problem." The challenge was how was he to get her to begin using her pussy?

In the pool again. Harry was wading in water up to the middle of his chest, naked. Tracy had just brushed her teeth and was in a frisky mood. She felt like a teenager whose parents were out of town. She discarded her robe and jumped in the pool naked. She swam toward Harry.

Harry thought he would try a new approach.

"Don't even try to use your hands on me Darlin.' Even with the oil, my skin is getting irritated. In fact, it may be that my skin is getting a little irritated from the oil too." Harry was making hand jobs off limits.

"I think I understand, Harry." Tracy answered. She then thought to herself 'I will only be able to use my mouth and breasts with Harry from now on...unless we have intercourse.'

Tracy knew exactly what was needed in order to better help Harry. She had already given the matter careful consideration earlier this morning when she woke up. Her hands and mouth were not able to cover enough of his penis at once. Using her breasts was better, but messy and awkward to do regularly. She had it in her mind to use intercourse as the next, logical step in his treatment. Subconsciously, she was still using Harry's medical treatment as a rationale for her increasing need to be sexual with him. She wanted to fuck him and have regular vaginal orgasms as a result of his giant cock filling her pussy. She had now come to rely on his cock for all of her sexual needs.

Tracy moved closer. "Hold me, Harry. Lift me up in the water."

Harry grabbed her at the waist and pulled her toward him. Tracy moved closer to him, twisted in his arms, wrapped her legs around his waist and straddled him. They were now up to Tracy's chest in the water. She knew Harry wouldn't mind. He seemed to be alluding to having vaginal sex with her anyway.

Harry's dick was angled straight toward her pussy. He could feel her labia barely brushing against his head. Harry felt chills run down his spine. She adjusted her hold so that her arms were around his neck. Her legs crossed around at his back. She was inches from his face. Staring at him with wanton eyes. She kissed the old man's mouth deeply. Harry was shocked. It had been decades since he kissed another woman passionately. He forgot how stimulating it was. He tried his best to keep up. Her soft and slippery tongue wrapped around his over and over. He used his tongue to fuck her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his tongue and sucked it like it was a cock. Harry was delirious with lust for this hot white woman.

He continued to enjoy her hot, wet kiss as saliva mixed and oozed out of their mouths. Harry tried to penetrate her hot pussy by moving his hips up to meet hers, but her grip on his waist was too strong to break. The only way he was going to fuck her in this position would be if she lowered herself down onto him.

Harry let his hands wander to her heavy breasts and tweaked and pulled her nipples teasing her and causing her to break off her kiss to let out a gasp. Her tits felt luxurious in his hands. He had lived his entire life without knowing such perfect breasts. He was glad they were his now.

Had anyone seen the two in the pool they would immediately wonder what sort of spell this old, worn out black man had on such a young-looking, curvaceous, sexy woman. The two could not have looked more mismatched together, but further examination would reveal the sexual passion that they had for each other. It was obvious they were both turned on.

Tracy was responding to her primal urges. She hadn't consciously thought about her now sexual relationship with Harry, but on the subconscious level, she was obsessed with Harry and his gigantic cock and she wanted to start fucking him regularly. Whether she admitted it or not, it was basically the only thing she thought about anymore. She was a submissive and she had found a worthy object of worship: Harry's long, thick, black cock.

Tracy looked into Harry's eyes and continued kissing him. Licking his lips and pressing her tits against his chest. Harry's grip moved to her ass. Each hand getting a firm grip on each cheek. He began slowly rocking her up and down using the water to counter her weight. He felt her ease her grip around his waist. His cock made progress toward her pussy. He felt his enormous head separate her lips. He slowly moved her higher, away from him and let gravity pull her down under the water. Tracy felt her lips widen and separate. Harry's dick had never been more ready to fuck a woman. He felt the hot, wet lips part and begin to work their way around his thick girth.

"Oh...God!" There was trembling and apprehension in Tracy's voice. She was about to be penetrated by the magnificent monster that had totally consumed her life since she first set eyes on it only about one week ago. Her husband had been the only thing inside her pussy all these years. Tracy didn't even use a vibrator. Needless to say, her pussy would be tight, very tight, for Harry.

Tracy's body slowly lowered onto Harry's head. Two inches, then three...she relaxed and allowed her lips to expand, her warm pussy seemed to suck the giant cock in. Four inches. She had never been so full and he wasn't even half way inside her yet.

Harry had to do all he could to not slam her body onto his black pole. He wanted to fuck her fast and hard, but he also enjoyed her reactions, and the feeling that he was the first to stretch her, the first to fill her up completely. That feeling was priceless. He relished the tight, hot feel of her slippery pussy as she slowly fell upon him in the pool.

"Oh! Oh! Harry!" She closed her eyes and allowed herself to continue to slowly slide down the thick, black shaft. His cock was almost half way inside her. She lifted back up a few inches and allowed her vaginal walls to adjust to his width. She lowered herself again, this time faster and deeper. She stopped and allowed her body to adjust to the rock-hard intruder.

Harry knew enough about the size of his dick to realize that women needed some time to adjust. He also knew that due to their anatomy, some women simply couldn't handle intercourse with him. Most women, no matter what they were used to, needed a slow entry. Tracy was no exception. She was as tight as any woman he had ever experienced, but she was able to handle more and more, and soon, he could feel that she could most likely handle about nine of his twelve and a half inches.

It had been a long, long time since he had actually fucked a woman, and he had never fucked a woman as beautiful or as desirable as Tracy. He felt her hot pussy accept him, he was finally deep inside Tracy. Now he would wait until she was stretched enough to handle his fucking.

As Tracy lowered herself completely upon his massive cock, their eyes locked in an intense stare. Harry filled her up as she had never been filled before. She thought 'now I feel complete as a woman!' Harry's cock was fully erect and Tracy could feel its heat and the pulse of his rapidly beating heart pounding through the veins in his penis into her pussy. It also occurred to her that she was fucking her first black man, which helped to increase her wetness.

Harry felt her body heat and her pulse seemed to beat with his own. He had her ass in his hands and was about to begin lifting her body up and thrusting deep inside her with each downward motion.

"Uh...oh...OH!" Tracy shook violently in a sudden orgasm. She had cum simply by being filled with his cock. She hadn't even begun moving yet. Harry moved her torso on his cock which served to extend her moaning and prolonged her pleasure. He was working himself even deeper into her womb.

He then lifted her up in the water and began slowly impaling her upon his iron-hard cock. Lifting her up by her ass cheeks under the water and slamming her as fast as the friction from the pool would allow. Fucking had never felt so good to Harry. This blew away all other experiences.

Tracy was accepting more than nine inches of his member with every slow, hard stroke and loved it. She began another orgasm. Her nails dug into his back and she gently bit his shoulder, letting out another scream. "Aaahhh! Fuck!" Harry felt her wetness as she came again, his cock pushing into her at her climax.

Harry relentlessly lifted her up and down in the pool and continued to fuck her forcefully through orgasm after orgasm, her energy decreasing after each climax. Harry felt like a real man again. Fucking the life out of this hot, white bitch. He couldn't get enough. He watched her tits shake, her eyes roll back, her head rest on his shoulders. He continued to pump her with his thick, hard, piece of meat.

After several intense orgasms, Tracy began to become weak and Harry felt her body becoming more and more limp. They had been fucking in the pool for about 30 minutes and Harry was nearing his own climax.

In need of an orgasm himself, Harry grabbed Tracy's tits. He kneaded them and smashed them together. Her arms still wrapped around his neck, she held her body in position as he fucked her. With his hands mauling her breasts and squeezing her erect nipples, it took Harry only a few minutes more before he would flood her pussy with his cum. He felt her pussy suck his cock deep into her body. The searing hot buildup of cum inside his balls began to work its way up his long shaft. She could feel the hot fluid being emptied into her and flushed out into the pool with the final strokes of his glorious cock.

"Oh...damn...Tracy!" Harry shouted as he finally emptied himself into her.

Tracy gave Harry a short kiss and climbed off of him, exhausted. The two sank down to their necks in the water and slowly made their way to the steps. Totally spent.

Harry got out, dried off and lay down for a nap in the guest room. 'We're finally fucking!' he thought as he fell asleep.

*******

Jim returned from a breakfast meeting and rushed straight up to his hotel room. He stripped off his clothes and jumped on the bed with his laptop.

Over the next three hours he scoured the Web for anything that had to do with interracial porn. He discovered a lot about his recent discovery. There were people out there who called themselves "cuckolds." They were men who derived sexual pleasure from their wives' infidelity. Most stories he read also had the men taking part in the cuckolding in some way. He found many different forms of cuckold and open marriage situations. He was fascinated by this and felt that he had finally discovered what was happening to him. He was seriously getting off on the idea of being cuckolded by his wife.

As his search continued, he signed up for various websites, chatrooms, and message boards. He even thought of realistic scenarios where Tracy could hook up with a hung black male while he watched, recorded, and masturbated off to the side.

He knew that it would be very difficult to talk to Tracy about his discovery. He wasn't sure how she would take it. She was such a decent and grounded woman. For now, he was content masturbating to his new sexual focus.

******

At home, Tracy was taking a shower and contemplating how to handle Harry and his needs. She had mixed feelings about having intercourse with him. She was helping him, true, but she also felt a little guilty that she was using him for his penis. The truth was she was obsessed with his giant black cock and would do anything to keep it around, and inside her, all the time. She found herself thinking about it more often than not and also thought back to the video she saw at his home.

She decided to get dressed and take a trip to his house while he took a nap. She had some research to do.

Part III

Tracy arrived at Harry's house, let herself in, and got on to his computer. She immediately began viewing his porn videos from the file on his hard drive.

Video after video of white women, as well as a few black, being used by well-endowed black men. A couple of the men had penises almost as big as Harry's. After watching about twenty, she found that she especially liked to watch videos where a white woman was servicing more than one black penis at a time. One in particular had three black men with enormous penises surrounding a blonde with big breasts. She was taking turns sucking each one and they later penetrated her pussy, mouth and even ass at the same time.

Tracy had her hand under her shorts and was playing with herself. She came twice in just a few minutes watching this video alone. She closed the files and shut down the computer before she left for home.

When she pulled into the drive, she hoped Harry would be awake from his nap.

"Harry?" Tracy made her way to the bedroom.

"Hey baby." He was sitting up in bed. He had just woken up.

"I need to talk to you about something." She kicked her shoes off and sat on the bed.

"Of course. What's on your mind?"

"You know, since I've been helping you for about a week now, I have become very much attracted to you and your...thing.

"My dick. Call it something besides 'thing' Darlin."

"Ok, penis." Tracy was too uncomfortable calling it anything but a penis for now.

Harry smiled, then responded: "Yes, I got that vibe from you this morning."

Tracy blushed. "I was wondering if it would be possible for you to have an erection more than just once per day? I'm totally sore right now, but I would still want more contact during the day."

"Damn. Tracy, if we had only met twenty years ago. You would not have been able to keep me off of you! I'm afraid, that about once a day is all I can do at this point. Even with Viagra, I'm still an old man. There may be times when we can go again, but my recovery time is nothing like it used to be. It really kills me to have to admit that!"

Tracy pouted. Her head looking down. "That's what I was afraid of."

"What about Jim? You're married, you know." Harry reminded her.

"Jim has never satisfied me. I have orgasms, but they are not great. Especially not now, not compared to those I have with you. Besides, how can I go back to his tiny penis after yours? It's not his fault, but there's just no way. Do you know that his penis is about as big as my index finger? You have ruined me for him!"

Harry held back a very strong urge to smile widely. He then had a thought, maybe he could get some help with Tracy, and for Tracy. He had to think it through. He did realize that she had undergone some sort of profound change. Her sexuality had awakened and she had developed a taste for big dick. Harry felt totally responsible. He also felt a little embarrassed that he couldn't keep up with her.

"Well, little darling,' let's see what I can do. I will try my best to take care of you."

He decided to get up and get his things together. He would need to leave since Jim was coming back tonight. Tracy was busy cleaning up.

Tracy came back downstairs after straightening up the house and saw he was packing his things.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Her hands on her hips in a now familiar pose.

"I'm getting ready to go back home." Harry shrugged. He also wanted to get in touch with a few of his friends he hadn't seen in a while. Tracy pouted, but knew it did her no good to complain.

Tracy drove Harry home despite the fact that she really wanted him to stay longer. They kissed goodbye and she went back to her house to fix a late supper for Jim who would be home in about an hour.

Later that evening-

"Tracy? I'm home!" Jim came through the door in a better mood than when he had left her.

The couple kissed briefly and Tracy went back into the kitchen.

Jim unpacked and joined her.

"So, how's Harry?" He asked.

"How's Harry? Why do you ask? He's fine." Tracy was a little defensive in her response and gave Jim a puzzled look.

"I'm concerned about him, that's all. Can't I ask about your new patient? Would you rather I said nothing at all?" Jim was a little put off by her attitude.

"No, I'm sorry. I helped him today, in fact, I drove him over here and he used the pool for his therapy."

"He did, huh? That's a great idea! You should do that more often!" Jim sounded excited at the idea.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,358 Followers