Helping the Elderly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,349 Followers

Tracy's suspicions grew. "Why so enthusiastic, Jim?"

"No reason. I just think that what you're doing for him is very admirable. I would like it if he came over here and used the pool on a regular basis."

Jim was already erect just thinking about his beautiful wife spending time with a black man. He had done so much reading and masturbating thinking about Tracy having sex with a black man that he couldn't wait to see them in the same space together...even if they weren't having sex, he would still be able to get off at the sight.

"I'm taking tomorrow off since I've been out of town. Let's plan to have Harry over in the afternoon so he can use the pool." Tracy had never seen Jim like this. He was very happy about something. It couldn't be about Harry, but yet, that's exactly what seemed to put him in a good mood.

"That would be nice, Jim. I will let Harry know."

Tracy and Jim had a nice dinner. Jim was engaging and pleasant. Tracy hoped whatever had happened to her husband on his business trip was going to stick.

Jim was in bed on his laptop and Tracy was washing her face and getting ready for bed.

She turned down the sheets on her side and slid in under them. She happened to glance at Jim's computer and thought she saw porn.

"What are you looking at?" She asked.

"Just the news." He minimized the screen and had a news website up. Jim was thinking that he should not reveal his fantasy to Tracy anytime soon. He would be less likely to arrange opportunities for Tracy to spend time with black men if he told her about his new found desire. She would always be suspicious of his motives.

Tracy settled in to sleep and Jim jacked off in the bathroom to one of his new favorite porn sites.

The next morning, Jim is up cooking Tracy breakfast.

"What is this?" Tracy asked truly shocked.

"I missed you and I am making you some bacon and eggs. I figured you'll have your hands full with Harry today and could use a break this morning."

"That's...thoughtful." She wasn't sure what she was going to do with both Harry and Jim in the same house together. She may have to keep the therapy session PG rated.

"I'm going to go shopping for a bit. I should be back in a couple of hours." Jim opened the front door and stuck his head back in. "There's a huge package out here, Tracy."

Tracy discovered the long, wide box that was in the front porch area and lugged it in.

She recognized the name on the box. It was the massage table she ordered last week.

"This will give us something to do today. "I can give Harry a massage." She said aloud.

Jim headed for the mall where he bought a few outfits for his wife. Spaghetti string bathing suits, tight T-shirts, booty shorts, mini-skirts...slut clothes for Tracy. Hopefully, should would wear them around the house when Harry was visiting.

He also purchased a couple of Speedo bathing suits for Harry...and a remote camera that allowed him to receive a live, color feed to his laptop.

Part IV

Harry was on the phone when Tracy called to ask him over again.

"Hello?"

"Harry? It's Tracy. How are you feeling?

"I'm hangin' in there, Darlin."

"Would you like to come over today?" Jim is home, but he is asking that you and I continue our therapy at our house."

"Isn't that a little unusual?" Harry asked.

"Well, he's in a really good mood. It would be good for him to see us at home. It may make it easier for us to be together in the future."

"Okay. You got a point there. You can pick me up in an hour or so."

Harry clicked over and returned to his other call.

"Roger, you have no idea. She is the hottest piece of ass you will ever, ever see." Harry had been on the phone calling a couple of his buddies. It's the first time he told anyone about Tracy.

"Harry, I'm just going to have see this for myself. It's not that I don't believe you...ah hell. I don't believe you!" He laughed.

"Alright, alright. Fair enough. Why don't you stop by and see for yourself?"

Harry and his friend Roger ended their call. Roger was on his way over to see Tracy for himself when she came to pick Harry up later that day.

Roger and Harry go back about forty years. Roger was a hard-drinking womanizer who had been married and divorced three times. Now in his mid-seventies, he had calmed down a good deal, but still enjoyed a hooker every now and then. He was the first friend Harry wanted to brag to. Mostly because he would be the one who would want a piece of Tracy without a second's thought.

Jim came home and laid out the several risqué outfits that he had purchased for Tracy on their bed.

"Honey? Come up here and check out the fun clothes I bought you!"

Tracy looked over the shirts. A few were far too small for her DD breasts, but they stretched. A couple others were more her size but cut very low. Jim bought her three pairs of shorts that could only be described as booty shorts or what were once called hot pants. Three short skirts completed the articles she looked over.

"What is with these?" Tracy held up a pair of the booty shorts as an example.

"While I was away, I was thinking about what a great body you have and I thought I would encourage you to show it off a little more around the house." Jim was blushing. He had never really bought his wife lingerie before. She always bought her own clothes. Now he was buying it to be worn for another man.

Tracy's first reaction was to be embarrassed and offended. After a second inspection, she thought of Harry. 'Yes, Harry would like these. And since Jim bought them for me, I can wear them when Harry is over here. If Harry sees me in these clothes, it may help with his therapy, and keep him harder for longer and more frequently.' She thought to herself.

Tracy walked over and kissed Jim on the cheek.

"Thank you, Sweetie. I will make good use of these." Tracy took them into her closet and closed the door.

Jim was about to suggest she wear one outfit when Harry was over, but thought better of it. He needed to lay low and see what happened. He took the instructions for the camera out and went downstairs to read them. He had purposely hidden the camera purchase. No need for Tracy to know about that.

Tracy put on an orange shirt from the clothes Jim had bought. It was a super-tight fitting, short sleeved T-shirt with thin, stretchy material. She picked out a pair of white booty shorts with it next, then complimented the outfit with a pair of white, four inch sandals that accentuated her perfect toes.

Her large, heavy breasts were barely held up by the thin fabric. Her nipples were visible through the sheer material. She could see her pussy lips in the form of a camel toe under her shorts and turning around revealed a crack was created straight up her ass. She had ass cheek showing. She looked very slutty.

"Oh my goodness!" She got a little wet imagining what Harry would think as she examined herself in the mirror.

She topped it all off with a new coat of ruby-red nail polish on her fingers and toes. As she waited for the polish to dry, she searched her closet for a summer beach wrap she could wear to tone down her outfit a little. She wasn't comfortable dressing like some kind of twenty-year-old slut, but she had to admit, she felt hot in her new outfit!

Once her nail polish was dry, she put on her thin beach wrap, said good bye to Jim, who was reading by the pool, and headed out the door for Harry's house.

Tracy felt sexy. Very sexy. Sexier than she had ever felt in her lifetime. She was excited to be able to surprise Harry with her new outfit, and felt justified in wearing it as it was given to her by her husband. She felt that her dressing in this way will help Harry, and in turn, help her too. She was wet with anticipation.

She quickly parked her car and made her way to Harry's door. She took off her wrap and stood feeling very exposed and hot waiting for him to answer. Her tits jutted out and ached for attention. She rang the bell. After a few moments the door opened.

"Harry?" It wasn't Harry, but another black man.

Tracy looked at another seventy-something man staring her up and down. He was only about 5'6" or 5'7" at the most. He was gray and balding with a moustache and was a little over weight. It was Harry's friend, Roger.

"Hot damn! Well look at this here!" Roger smiled. He took Tracy's hand and kissed it, simultaneously inhaling her scent deeply. "My name is Roger. I'm a longtime friend of Harry. You must be Tracy."

"Hi, Roger. Yes, I am Tracy." She smiled and blushed as he was still holding her hand.

Roger guided Tracy into Harry's house and led her to the couch where he sat her down. Harry came out from the kitchen.

"Hello Darlin.' I see you've met Roger." Harry smiled as he sat to Tracy's left on the couch.

"Harry, you never told me how beautiful this young friend of yours was! She is like a super model, only even sexier." Roger was really laying on the charm. He had sat himself down to Tracy's right and was caressing her bare arm and blatantly staring at her tits.

"Thank you, Roger! How sweet of you!" Tracy felt her nipples harden and her pussy was so wet it was beginning to soak her shorts.

Tracy leaned back into the couch and looked over to Harry. "Are you ready to come over and use the pool? Roger is welcome to come with us if he'd like."

"What's this about a pool?" Roger questioned.

"That sounds nice, baby, but maybe a little later. I can barely walk as it is and I won't be able to get to your house until I get some circulation back into my legs."

"Well, I would be happy to help you, Harry." Tracy offered.

"Let's go into my room." Harry led Tracy into his bedroom.

Tracy knew Harry was due for some therapy, but didn't expect that he would have a friend over while he received it. Tracy was relieved to see that Roger was staying in the living room as she and Harry went to the bedroom. She heard the TV turn on as she closed the bedroom door.

Tracy wasted no time. She removed her clothes and laid Harry out on the bed. She got between his legs and started mouthing and licking his balls. She decided the best approach in this situation was a blow job, despite the fact that Harry complained about his legs. Tracy's solution to all of Harry's problems seemed to involve his big dick these days.

His cock was slowly beginning to stand at attention as Tracy sucked each of his balls one after the other. Loud sucking and kissing noises emanated from her service. She used her hands to pull them out in their sack and spent a good deal of time licking and making them wet from her drool. She kept one in her mouth as she reached her hand up and began jacking his enormous shaft.

"That's right pretty girl. Suck on those balls. Keep me nice and hard." Harry said. He loved the feel of her hot mouth o his balls. It felt so nasty.

Tracy licked the length of his cock from its base up to his head and left a wet trail of spit to help lubricate him.

Tracy was noisily sucking on Harry's enormous balls and moaning as she did it. She worked her way to his cock and began licking and salivating on his swollen head.

"Mmm. Daddy." She cooed.

"That's right, baby. Suck that black dick good."

The two were enjoying themselves far too much for any required or beneficial therapy to be taking place. In fact, Tracy was a very noisy lover when it came to Harry.

As her sloppy blowjob commenced, she noticed the bedroom door was open a crack. It was something she only sensed as she held his cock head captive in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and sucked down the excess spit that she was generating. Both of her hands were busy stroking Harry while she focused on his head.

"Mmmmm." She moaned over and again. Now moving from his head to his thick, hard shaft, she was wrapping her lips on the side of his cock and rubbed his head with her hand. She moved her mouth back up to his head and began fucking his dick with her mouth. Smacking, wet sounds echoed in the bedroom as she allowed about six inches of cock to expand her hungry mouth and throat. Harry was pushing his obscenely large dick into her mouth as she slid it down over him. She was becoming his cocksucker. Her paced quickened as she heard Harry moan loudly.

In her peripheral she saw the door that was once cracked open, now standing about halfway open. Just outside it was Roger. His pants were down to his knees and he was stroking a huge, fat, ugly, black cock. He was looking right at her. Harry had told him to do just that, but not to join in this first time. Harry was getting off on the fact that his buddy was watching this intense blow job play out.

Rather than become disgusted and stop, Tracy felt overwhelmed with desire. Her pussy was gushing-her moaning increased, as did the amount of meat she was swallowing. Her eyes moved back and forth between Roger and Harry. She kept bobbing her head up and down as Harry continued fucking her face. She was giving both men quite a show.

She stared at Roger for several moments and looked down at his fat cock. It wasn't as long as Harry's, maybe nine inches or so, but it was fat and beefy looking. She stared at it until she saw the pace of Roger's fist quicken and his thick, white cum drip off his cock, oozing out and into Roger's handkerchief-covered hand. Harry was pumping his hips up into Tracy's mouth and began shooting into it. Tracy sucked the cum out of his dick until she could taste no more. Not a drop was wasted.

Tracy rolled over on her back and caught her breath. After a few minutes, she put the partially deflated penis into her mouth and while she rolled her tongue around it, chewing gently on the meat, she had an incredible orgasm. Panting, huffing, moaning and squirming. Once finished, she curled up next to Harry.

She eventually asked "Did that help?"

"Oh, you know it did, Tracy. You are getting very good at sucking my dick. I'm going to need you around every day."

"Of course, Harry! I will do whatever you want. I couldn't imagine a day without helping you to feel better."

Tracy was easing into a fully submissive role with Harry and loved it.

In fact, Harry's cock is all she thought about anyway. Wearing sexy clothes for Harry to make it easier for him to get relief, was also a turn on for Tracy. She wanted to please Harry in every way. She wanted to be his slut. She began fantasizing about spending the entire day with him naked as he walked around the house with his giant cock dangling and wobbling as he moved around. She would have access to it whenever she wanted, and she wanted it all the time. She also thought less and less of helping Harry with his circulation and more and more about being his sexual possession.

"Why don't you put your clothes back on and we can go swim for a bit." Harry suggested.

Tracy slid her white booty shorts back on and pulled the ridiculously thin orange top on and helped Harry up.

"I like that style on you, Tracy. I want to see you dressed like that all the time. Like my personal slut. Understand?"

Harry looked her up and down and licked his lips. Tracy almost came again after hearing Harry's demanding voice and for the first time calling her his "slut." She smiled as he reached out for her breasts and gently twisted her sensitive nipples covered in the sheer fabric.

"Yes. I understand. I will dress sexy for you always." She responded.

Tracy went out to the living room and discovered that Roger must have gone home. She was a little disappointed. She wanted to get to know him better, especially after seeing his big cock and watching him jack off. She realized that seeing him jacking off triggered her intense orgasm.

"What is going on with your husband? Did he actually say that he wanted me to come over and use the pool?" They were in the car headed back over to Tracy and Jim's place, Harry was a little confused as to why Jim would be so interested in having Harry over.

"Yes, he did. I think he is trying to support my interests. He has been acting funny lately. If he knew how big your penis was, he would probably get extremely depressed. He's so, so small, Harry. It's just not right."

"A sexy lady like you shouldn't have to put up with a tiny dick like that. It just ain't right."

Harry was shaking his head.

"I know. I can't go back to that, Harry. I don't want to divorce him, but he can't satisfy me anymore."

"Once you have big dick...you know. Nothing else will work."

(Continued in Book III)

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,349 Followers