Helping the Elderly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,367 Followers

Tracy walked back into the living room and saw that all the men were stroking enormous erections. They were standing now. Close to the couch and watching the movie. Harry was standing in front of his recliner stroking his cock. It was an intimidating sight. When she came into the room, Harry turned the TV off. Tracy was now the only entertainment the horny men had. It was a strange, yet exciting scene to see all those black cocks out, and all the men looking at her so lustfully. She felt so desired! She wondered how in the world she was going to get out of this situation without having to have sex with all of them.

"Oh...wow!" Was all she could think to say. Tracy carefully walked around the men so as not to touch any one of them and sat down on the padded ottoman in front of Harry near the middle of the living room. She was still thinking that she was not going to have sex with any of these men...even Harry. She wasn't sure how to proceed. She was ignoring the fact that she was turned on like never before, and although she said she wasn't going to have sex with any one of the men, it didn't even cross her mind that she should probably leave.

Wallace was the first to speak. "Come on baby, come on over here and play with my dick."

Tracy looked at Wallace's insanely big cock and smiled but said nothing.

"I told you she was racist, Harry." They all laughed.

Tracy felt she had to respond. "How can I be racist if I am currently helping a black man and his medical issues? I could have easily chosen to help a white man instead." She shook her head not realizing that Wallace was trying to bait her into touching him.

Wallace continued. "I didn't say that you don't like Harry. I'm just saying that you don't like black men in general. You're racist."

Wallace shrugged his shoulders. Tracy didn't get much eye contact from him as he was focused on her breasts. There was a strong, palpable sexual tension between the two of them.

"Harry told us he is your first black lover. I think that's just because he has a big dick. He only happens to be black." Roger was egging her on.

"I am helping Harry with his physical, circulation needs. He is not my 'lover,' don't you get it?" Tracy didn't even believe that herself. She had been dreaming, fantasizing about Harry every day, all day long for well over a week. She did consider him her lover, but she couldn't admit it to these men for some reason.

Jeremy added: "I have seen no evidence that she likes black people. Harry, I think you have a woman here that's using you for your dick, but secretly hates black men!"

Harry was stroking his now hard cock watching Tracy defend herself against his friends. He knew full well that they wanted to fuck her and that since she was having sex with an older black man that there was a good possibility that she would have sex with them too. He also knew that they were trying to get her to have sex with them by accusing her of being a racist in hopes that she would prove that she wasn't by having sex with them. It wasn't the worst plan, he thought.

"We're just messing with you, Sweetheart!" Wallace said as they all smiled.

Tracy had the feeling the men were having some fun with her. She was having a difficult time focusing on any sort of discussion with the scene that was taking place just a few feet away.

The mood of the room became electrified. Tracy had never felt anything like it. The sexual energy was powerful.

Jeremy and Wallace, stroking fully erect cocks, moved one step closer to Tracy. She could feel a trickle of wetness begin to drip down onto the stool. Her gaze was fixed on Wallace's cock.

"Look at my cock, Tracy. See that big, thick cock. See the big, black cock, Tracy?" Wallace was slowly stroking his dick as he spoke to her. This turned her on immensely.

"Yes, I see it." She said, her quiet voice shaking slightly. She was staring at it, imagining it in her mouth where she would slobber all over it, and in her pussy where her wetness would welcome it into her body.

"I know you see it. You've been staring at it since I pulled my pants down. You want to feel it? Do you want to feel what it's like to hold two black dicks at once, Tracy?"

"Don't be ridiculous. I only help Harry..." She said defiantly, but unconvincingly as she trailed off, lost in her gaze at the black cocks moving in on her.

Wallace continued. "Oh I know you help Harry. I know you like big dick. Look around you, Tracy. We all have big dicks. Not many ladies get a chance like this, to be with all this big dick."

"That's right pretty girl. Look at mine. Look at it Tracy." Jeremy now moved closer.

Tracy wasn't in control of her actions to the extent that she thought she would be. She was staring at Wallace's cock, then she heard Jeremy tell her to look at his and she felt she had no choice. Her submissive side was betraying her. She looked at Jeremy's long, thick cock. It was slightly shorter than Harry's, but still a huge, thick dick. Roger was also closing in holding his fat cock in hand. Her resolve was breaking down. She knew that she would do anything that they told her to do. She knew that she would become insanely wet when they gave her a command. She was just discovering the true extent of what it means to be a sexual submissive.

Tracy found herself facing four giant black dicks. Harry was in front of her to her right, then about a foot away from Harry to his right was Roger, then Jeremy was about a foot away from Roger, and finally Wallace was toward her left. All of their cocks were close together and they formed a semi-circle in front of her. From her place on the stool, she was looking straight-on at all of them, her eyes moving from one to another. She was mesmerized. Her mouth was watering.

The men were about three feet from Tracy now. She stood up to relieve her nervous energy, and, possibly as a last ditch effort to avoid the inevitable.

Jeremy said "Just touch my dick, Tracy. Touch it. We're all friends here. We'll have a great time together."

Jeremy was only two feet away from her. He pushed his cock toward her skirt and lifted up the hem with his cock. His scorching-hot cock brushed up against her crotch. She couldn't believe how sexy the scene was as it was slowly unfolding before her. His huge cock was toying with her. She could feel its heat under her skirt.

Wallace moved forward while holding his black beast in his hand and gently rubbed the outside of her left hand with it. She didn't move her hand. He stroked his cock while he was pressing it against her hand as it hung down from her side. He was purposely teasing and taunting her. Tracy wanted more than anything to just open her hand and grab that fat cock. But she stood frozen...captivated by the black dick that surrounded her.

Roger was staring at Tracy's glorious tits while he waved and wiggled his big dick with his hand. Tracy's nipples were hard and she had a lot of cleavage exposed under her revealing top. She noticed that Roger and the others were looking at her cleavage so she straightened her posture and stuck her chest out to encourage their hungry eyes.

Harry was stroking himself and smiling. He was completely turned on by the attention Tracy was receiving from his friends. He knew she would be eager to branch out and have sex with more than one black man. All he needed to do was provide an opportunity and she would make it happen. She was no different than every other black cock slut he had ever heard about.

Wallace encouraged her: "No one will ever know, Baby. This is just you having fun with a few friends. No big deal." Wallace was tapping her hand with the head of his cock repeatedly.

"I'm here for Harry. I don't know why you guys are so persistent. I'm not going to touch you." Tracy closed her eyes, but opened them shortly after. She wasn't fooling anyone, including herself. She just found herself at a loss for words. She wanted more than anything to reach out and stroke, suck and lick all those beautiful penises.

Wallace could feel the outside of her hand moving against his dick. She was using the back of her hand to caress his cock. Her movement was subtle, almost imperceptible, but he could see she was using her hand on him. Harry was gently rubbing the outside of her other hand with his monster. Jeremy had his cock under her small skirt and was using his hand to grasp the base of his cock and the head to lift it higher. He could see her pussy and streaks of wetness that had dried on her upper most thigh. Her blonde pussy seemed to pulse under her short skirt.

Wallace started up again. "Tell you what. You can show us that you want our dicks by sitting back down on the footstool right behind you. If you sit down, we know you want to get busy. If you keep standing, then you can just walk out of the room and we won't say a word or ever touch you again. It's all on you. Do you understand?"

Tracy was still staring at their cocks. She nodded her head up and down. "Yes." She squeaked. Her mouth was salivating. It was strange, she had been fine up until Wallace gave her the suggestion to sit down. Now, her knees became weak and she felt like she needed a rest.

The men were all gently touching Tracy with their fat, swollen, black cocks. Rubbing, tapping, slapping, moving her short skirt. She was surrounded by black dick. She was moving her hands at her side more visibly now. She adjusted her stance to spread her legs slightly. All the men had their cocks pushed forward in order to make contact with her body. She felt like she was going crazy with lust.

The air was thick with sexual energy and the soft sounds of moaning and deep breathing.

Tracy was out of her mind with excitement. She was embarrassingly wet.

Then, without so much as a word, she sat back down on the footstool.

*****

The sounds and actions from the four men overwhelmed her senses and she wasn't sure who was saying what. Tracy was finding that trying to handle four men surrounding her with their cocks out was very different from just dealing with Harry.

They were saying things like:

"That's right girl."

"Oh baby, we're going to treat you right."

"Are ready for this, baby?"

"Suck that dick."

"You look so beautiful."

The men were all encouraging her and saying sexy and naughty things. Tracy was lucky that the men had been so turned on by her and that they had been jacking off for about twenty minutes without a break. They were all ready to cum. She would most likely have to do very little to get them off.

The constant moaning from Tracy added to the high level of arousal in the room. As she sat, she was finally able to firmly grasp the two biggest cocks in her left and right hands. She gave a deep sigh and thought 'finally!' She instinctively began stroking each thick cock as best she could manage. Harry and Wallace moved back slightly and let her hands squeeze and stroke their mammoth dicks as they watched her work the four men.

Tracy bent forward to take Jeremy's throbbing black cock into her warm, wet mouth. She was cooing now and was soon slobbering all over Jeremy's ten-inch masterpiece. She used her mouth like a pussy to fuck his cock. She worked her mouth quickly and drooled all over it causing it to glisten and shine. By making it more slippery she was able to get more into her mouth, and down her throat. He stood still as she moved on his shaft in perfect rhythm as he watched this beautiful, big breasted, white slut hungrily take his dick in her sexy mouth.

"God damn, girl!" He said excitedly. "Suck that fucking dick!" Tracy moaned in response and doubled her efforts.

Roger moved behind her and removed her shirt by pulling it down around her waist. Soon, all she had on was her lacy push up bra. He removed her bra with Tracy's cooperation and let her perfect tits out to be fondled by all the men. She had never had so many hands on her breasts before and she nearly had an orgasm from their touching, pinching and squeezing her sensitive breasts and nipples.

Her tits shook in response to their touching and to her stroking Wallace and Harry and sucking on Jeremy's dick. She took her mouth off of Jeremy and used her drool to lubricate both hands, then returned to stroking Harry and Wallace. By this time, Roger thrust his cock into her face and she wrapped her lips around it and sucked greedily. Jeremy began stroking his cock and was rubbing it over her face.

"That's it pretty baby. Suck that black dick. Suck that cock, baby." Roger said. "Open your mouth wider, Tracy. Take more!"

Tracy tried and soon realized that it was much easier to suck Roger's and Jeremy's cock than it was to suck Harry's. She enjoyed sucking their "smaller" cocks and tried to deep throat them. There was a string of saliva falling from her mouth to the floor. Her drool showed that she was hungry for cock and in that moment, she appeared totally fulfilled.

Tracy felt as though she was drunk on some kind of sex drug. She felt like someone had turned on a switch within her. She had never been so horny in all of her life. She no longer felt fear and apprehension; only animal-like lust. She was going to use these black cocks and show them what a real woman can do with a big dick. She felt as though she had finally found her purpose: to please well-endowed black men. She was making loud, wet, sexy noises as she sucked the black men. She went from one to another and took two in her mouth at once in an enthusiastic, but vain effort to suck them both.

Tracy pulled Harry and Wallace closer to the other two men and began sucking each in turn. She was so turned on her mouth was wanting more. She wanted a room full of black dick that she could suck and please with her mouth and body. She alternated her approach from licking and throating, to sucking and popping their cock heads in and out of her mouth. She lowered her hands and massaged their balls as the men took turns sticking their dicks in her mouth.

"Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm" Tracy was in sexual heaven. Moaning as she sucked, licked, and stroked furiously.

Judging by the reaction of the men to Tracy's skills, it was apparent that none of them had much experience having sex with a woman as beautiful and as sexy as Tracy. This was painfully obvious in observing how close they already were to coming in such a short period of time. What Harry did not recognize, nor did the other men prepare for, was how skilled in hand jobs and blow jobs Tracy had become in such a short time. She was so enthusiastic and so concerned with pleasing men of such impressive endowment, that her skills were superior to a woman who was simply 'going through the motions.' As a result, she was bringing them to orgasm rather quickly.

Roger was the first.

"God damn, girl! Open your mouth!" That was the warning Tracy got from Roger as he shoved his cock down her throat. Tracy zeroed-in on him and welcomed two large blasts of his hot cum into her mouth. She didn't have much time to recover and savor the taste of Roger before Harry came. Roger retreated to the couch.

"Here it is Tracy!" He yelled. Tracy turned to her right and squeezed Harry's seed from his shaft eagerly. Her pulling and vacuum-like suction were rewarded with a huge load. She savored the taste and swirled the hot semen in her mouth before swallowing every drop.

Harry had held on as long as he could, but the sight of his Tracy sucking all those black cocks had finally gotten to him.

Jeremy and Wallace seem to be trying to prolong their contact with Tracy. They tried hard to hang on and resist having orgasms. Wallace loved the feel of her mouth and didn't like sharing her with the other men. He dominated Tracy by grabbing her pony tail and using it as a handle as he fucked his shaft with her mouth. Tracy was gagging and saliva was escaping from the sides of her mouth. Her eyes were tearing and left streaks of mascara running down her cheeks. She was choking and spitting but kept her throat opened wide to show her willingness to please. Wallace was using her mouth forcefully and Tracy liked it. She learned to relax her throat and open her jaws wider than she did even for Harry. Wallace turned her on, but she wasn't ready to let him know yet; for now, she revealed her attraction to him by how well she sucked his cock.

Wallace reached down and grabbed Tracy's tits, he squeezed them and pinched her nipples, causing Tracy to yelp. At the same time, Jeremy had crouched down and was playing with her pussy. As a result, Tracy let out a muffled screamed with Wallace's cock in her mouth and had a nearly debilitating orgasm. Jeremy got up and shoved his cock in her face.

Tracy moved Wallace's cock to her hand and started sucking Jeremy.

"That's it Tracy. Get it wet." He encouraged.

Tracy's mouth was full of saliva from her drooling over these beautiful cocks so all she needed to do was move her mouth over Jeremy's dick and let it drip out. His cock quickly became slippery with her spit and she resumed her sucking.

Wallace reached his strong, powerful hand down between Tracy's legs. She spread wide to accept him. He began playing with her while she was finishing up with Jeremy. His hand made tight circles around her neglected pussy, he alternated between this and fucking her with two of his huge fingers which resulted in two consecutive climaxes.

She moaned deeply while sucking Jeremy's cock. Jeremy was watching her spit-covered tits jiggle and bounce to her sucking and her recent orgasms. He watched Wallace playing with her blonde pussy and her squirting onto Wallace's hand during the throes of her climaxes.

Jeremy shoved his cock down Tracy's open throat and released three thick ropes of cum deep into her. He grabbed his cock and dripped the last drop into her mouth. Shaking it over her face.

"Oh, hell...yes!" He yelled just before he took a few steps back and crashed down on the couch to catch his breath.

Now Tracy could devote both hands and her mouth to Wallace. She used the same grip as with Harry- one hand above the other stroking his shaft while her mouth fucks his head rapidly. She used more spit with Wallace because her jaw was getting tired and she wanted it slippery, she wanted him to cum...and cum he did.

Yelling out a very primal scream, Wallace grabbed Tracy by the back of the head and shot four loads of cum, one for every deep thrust, directly to the back of her throat. Tracy let go of his cock at the same time so his cock was free to fuck her mouth. She nearly passed out as his cock went deeper into her throat than anyone had ever gone. The force of his stream was powerful. Tracy gagged on the semen that filled her throat so quickly and expelled much of it back onto his giant cock. As he pulled his dick out, she moved her mouth back onto it and sucked the fluid back into her mouth and swallowed it. Wallace's semen tasted best of all.

She continued to lick and suck the gorgeous black cock clean. She didn't want him to leave her mouth. Tracy was surprised at how well she handled these men that would have put any veteran porn star to the test. Tracy found that she was ready for more. She wanted more cock. But she knew that this wouldn't and shouldn't happen this day.

Wallace bent down and kissed Tracy deeply. Then said "Thank you, dear Tracy." This surprised Tracy as his thanks was gentle and sincere. It was a side she did not know Wallace had.

Roger reacted to Wallace's kiss:

"You gave her a kiss after taking all of our cum in her mouth? That's nasty, Wally!"

Wallace shook his head and sat back down on the couch, never taking his eyes off Tracy.

Tracy got up again to use the restroom.

"She is some fine woman, Harry. You are a very lucky man." Wallace shared this while Tracy was away.

"I'll be honest with you; I can't handle her every day. Hell, I'm nearly seventy-nine years old! It's gotten to the point where I could use some help." Harry confessed.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,367 Followers