Helping the Elderly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,370 Followers

She laid down in her own bed and took a nap while Jim did some work and Harry slept downstairs.

"Harry, Jim and I would like to go out to dinner. We would like it if you came with us." Tracy was excited, Harry could see it in her eyes.

"That sounds like a fine idea. Are you sure Jim is okay with it?"

"He's the one that suggested it! I have some clothes ready for you, Harry. I hope you don't mind."

She showed Harry his clothes hanging neatly in the closet.

Tracy had been thinking about Jim a lot recently. She wanted to talk about Jim with Harry, but felt that would not be fair to Jim. She was dying to discuss Jim's recent preoccupation with this whole cuckolding business and didn't know who to talk to about it.

She was hesitant to discuss the matter with Harry partly because it involved her husband and, oddly enough, she wanted to maintain some privacy between herself and Jim. Another reason had to do with the fact that she didn't want to poison the water between the two. Harry might find Jim's activity unappealing and ultimately lose all interest in spending time at her home, and Jim may have a change of heart once his fetish was out in the open.

She decided, at least for the time being, that she would not tell Harry about Jim's cuckold fetish, and she would not let Jim know she knew about it either.

"We will be going in about thirty minutes." Tracy walked out of the guest room and back upstairs to dress.

"Is Harry going, honey?" Jim had showered and was tying his necktie.

"Yes, he's getting changed now." Tracy was looking over her wardrobe choices.

"I would love it if you would wear that cashmere sweater and the red skirt I bought for you today." Jim was looking at his wife through the mirror.

"It would be exciting if you spiced up the outfit in some way too!"

Tracy didn't know what Jim was getting at. The sweater was tight already, just wearing it would show off the curves of her breasts leaving little to the imagination. She had her shoes selected: red, four-inch heels, no stockings.

She modeled the outfit for Jim.

"Want to try something crazy?" He smiled a devilish smile. "Wear it without the bra."

"Jimmy! I'm surprised at you!" Tracy was excited at Jim's suggestion. It was like permission to dress the way Harry liked her to, granted by her husband. She felt a wave of arousal take her over. Her pussy was wet.

Jim and Tracy went downstairs to find Harry in the living room reading a magazine.

He smiled when he saw Tracy in the thin cashmere sweater with no bra. Her sublime breasts moved as she walked toward him. He felt his penis stir.

Jim insisted that Harry and Tracy sat in the back of his Audi as they drove to their destination. He did this for his own, selfish reasons. He became instantly hard at seeing his wife in the back seat with the old black man. Something that he wished he had a picture of for future use. With two of them in back of his luxury sports sedan, he felt as though he was the chauffeur, a mere driver. He envisioned he was taking them out on a date and contemplated how they would act on a date without him there.

He had the thought that he would walk behind them to pretend like he was observing as an outsider.

Jim wished that at some point he could discuss his desire to see his wife with other men with Harry and Tracy, but was afraid it might upset the unusual and intensely satisfying life he was now enjoying.

The three had a pleasant talk as they drove to the restaurant which was about a thirty- minute drive into the city. Harry was secretly caressing Tracy's smooth leg, causing her to maintain a perpetual state of wetness.

As they parked at the valet, Tracy was led out of the car by a black attendant. Jim took notice of his difficulty in keeping his eyes from wandering to Tracy's revealing top.

As they presented their party to the hostess, they were led to their table. The restaurant was packed and all eyes were on Tracy as she entered the crowded room.

Her breasts were on display for all as she donned her fine sweater, braless. They ordered two bottles of wine and made their course selections. Jim began to discuss their situation at home.

"Harry, I want to officially welcome you to our home and I want to express my personal relief that you will be receiving care from Tracy, rather than going it alone in your townhouse. We care about you and we want to help."

Jim was being sincere, but Tracy knew he had an ulterior motive.

"Yes, Harry, I know I am very relieved you are here with us. Please stay until you begin to feel back to yourself again," Tracy urged.

Harry was listening intently to the two offer their home and resources to him. He wasn't too keen on the conversation at first. Harry had always been his own man, never took a hand out or borrowed anything in his life. He was a hard worker. It took him several moments to realize that his being at Tracy's meant a better quality of life in nearly every way. Plus, he would have Tracy twenty-four, seven.

What man wouldn't want that?

Harry also realized that this meant his sexual relationship with Tracy could be more relaxed and he wouldn't need to use as much Viagra and feel the need to perform because she was just visiting his home.

He wanted to put into action some fantasies he had about Tracy and her role as his personal slut. Jim being part of the picture didn't really factor into things since he was gone every day and he didn't seem to understand that Harry was fucking his wife.

Harry started his response.

"Thank you, Jim, Tracy, for your warm hospitality and care. I honestly wasn't expecting this at my age. You have really turned me around and gave me a renewed interest in my life, and I thank you. I would love to stay at your home for a while. I have been feeling weak lately, but this is just me feeling run down. I'm sure it's not anything more than this."

"Well, thank goodness for that!" Jim chimed in.

"Without taking advantage of the situation, I do need to let you know that I meet with a friend of mine once per week who has the same circulation problem that I have. Maybe you would want to help him when he visits me, Tracy?"

Jim became visibly excited at the prospect of Harry having a friend that Tracy needed to massage for therapeutic reasons. He thought about making sure he gets the details as soon as possible, so he can adjust his cameras if need be. The thought of her with two black men made him want to use the restroom and jack off right then and there.

"Oh my gosh, yes, Harry! I didn't know you knew someone else with your condition! Bring him over and I can put him on the massage table."

Tracy was excited that she could help another elderly gentleman, like Harry, it didn't immediately register with her that Harry's "condition" required daily ejaculations until a few minutes later.

"Oh, that's excellent. I'll let him know right away so he can get some help, too." Harry smiled.

After their delicious dinner, the three drove back with Tracy and Harry in the back.

Jim could hear Tracy's breathing becoming strained as the pace quickened. He adjusted the rearview mirror lower to see that her legs were spread wide for Harry's hand, which was moving between them.

Jim grew hard as he noticed the subtle movement from the back. He was a little surprised at how bold they were becoming, but reminded himself that had he not been looking for it, he probably would not have noticed.

Harry couldn't stop thinking about Tracy out in public with that sexy sweater she had on. Her nipples poking through the material and the movement it allowed drove him crazy all night. He couldn't wait to get his hands on her, but was afraid he wouldn't have any time with her alone at home, now that he was staying with them.

Tracy was enjoying the fact that she was the only one in the car that knew her spreading her lags and letting Harry play with her pussy was okay with all three of them. She was dying to be touched after being so horny all night in her new sweater.

Finally, they made it home.

"Tracy, could you work on my legs for a minute? They're falling asleep."

Harry was horny and was hoping to have some time with Tracy.

She turned to face Jim who was walking in from parking the car in the garage.

"Is that okay, honey?"

"Of course! I have some work to do before bed anyway." Jim was eager to watch the two via his cameras.

Harry took his clothes off and hung them in the closet while Tracy was doing the same in her room.

She dressed in some yoga pants and a loose-fitting top, with the intention of taking these off when she got to Harry's room.

Harry laid on the massage table, waiting.

Jim had his cameras on and was watching in real time.

"Oh, Harry. Are you okay?" There was sympathy in Tracy's voice as she approached the table with the massage oil in hand.

"My legs are achy and my balls feel swollen." He didn't bother putting a towel on. He was just laying naked on the table.

Tracy closed the door behind her and stripped naked.

She poured the oil on his legs and began rubbing his toes and feet as she normally did. As she moved her hands up his leg, her big tits dangled freely slapping against his feet and ankles.

She spent a long time on his leg muscles before touching his balls and penis.

Without warning, Tracy grabbed his now erect cock and angled it toward her. She opened wide and sucked the bulbous head into her watering mouth.

Harry watched streams of saliva run down his dick.

Harry had the thought, "Her mouth waters for my dick. That's the sign of a true cock-slut right there. Drooling over my dick like that."

Tracy surprised him by keeping the head in her mouth and wrapping her massive breasts around his shaft. She then began slowly moving her soft, white breasts up and down while licking, sucking, and kissing his cock head.

She thought, "I could only do this with a very, very big penis."

"That's it, pretty Girl. That's it, worship that dick." He said.

In the den, Jim was jacking off. He had a perfect view of his wife servicing Harry. Jim had recently been binge-watching interracial porn and he had never seen a woman go after a black cock like Tracy was doing. Jim agreed with Harry, she was worshipping the black phallus.

Tracy pulled the massive organ into her soft cleavage and cradled it as she worked on his head. Her saliva had made the head so slippery that she was able to get about the top third into her mouth effortlessly as her tits held the rest.

"I'm getting' close, baby." Harry warned.

Tracy changed her approach. Now she was using both hands to stroke and her mouth to engulf the head. She was humming as she sucked his cock to orgasm.

Harry emptied his balls into her mouth. Tracy loved the feel of hot semen filling her. She savored the seed, then swallowed. She finished with a kiss to his head and another to his lips.

"Thank you, darlin'. You're the best! You bring me so much relief. I don't know what kind of shape I would be without you."

"Aw, thank you, Harry. I get a lot out of giving you treatment. It makes me feel like I have helped another human being and reduced suffering in at least one person. It feels nice."

Tracy sat on the edge of the bed. She was still playing with his, now withered, cock.

"It gives me pleasure too, Harry. I can't help it. I know I haven't been very professional, but I will improve."

"Nonsense! What kind of foolishness is that? You do what you do to help me with my circulation. I'm the one that wanted you to dress sexy so it will help me stay on top of my condition."

Harry didn't want Tracy to revert back to a less sexual approach. He had led her to this place, where she felt comfortable being openly sexual with him, and he didn't want her to get too sexually conservative again.

Jim had already cum and was listening to the conversation. It was quite extraordinary to be in the situation he now found himself. Any cuckold would give his left arm to be where he is today, and it just fell into his lap.

As he was listening to Harry, he also felt how unlikely it was that anyone had a "circulation condition" that required regular ejaculations and penis massages. Jim began to think of the situation and how he could use it to his advantage.

If his wife was truly this gullible, perhaps he could manipulate her into even more sexual situations. Jim's ultimate goal would be to take part in Harry and Tracy's "treatment" session one time. Jim wanted to be physically present.

He spent a few moments devising a plan before meeting Tracy in their bedroom to go to bed for the night.

(Continued in Part V)

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,370 Followers