Helping the Elderly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,360 Followers

"Anthony, I'm going to stroke you so that you can feel some relief," she said flatly, already pumping his cock steadily. Tracy had no idea that he had a massive orgasm in the bathroom.

"That will be fine." Anthony was told by Harry to play-down the sexual and play-up the therapy part of the massage. Anthony was doing his best.

Tracy had worked her grip more firmly around Anthony's penis and was stroking him faster. She was pulling his foreskin down and exposing his hidden head with each down stroke. She figured it wouldn't be long before he had an orgasm. She looked forward to providing relief to another old man in pain.

Tracy wasn't paying attention to her bikini top and both her nipples were beginning to pop out. Anthony looked on lustfully as she continued to stroke.

She pumped him dutifully and the room was once again filled with the sound of slick skin-on-skin and an occasional sigh from Anthony. She began humming again softly. As the minutes ticked by, Tracy began to realize that he wasn't going to cum as soon as she first thought.

Anthony, having just had an orgasm, was holding out, which wasn't too difficult as he never found it very easy to have a fast orgasm, especially one after the other. Even with such a hot, busty woman like Tracy, it would take a while for him to cum. He was thoroughly enjoying her therapy. Tracy didn't know what she was in for. This would not be a simple jack-off session.

Tracy focused on his thick member. She began to vary her technique. She pulled and pushed on his thick member using all the recently acquired skills she used on Harry with such a high degree of success.

She moved one hand to his balls, still stroking with the other. She gauged his reaction as she massaged one ball, then the other, then both, though with some difficulty with only one hand. His cock throbbed pleasantly, but he didn't seem any closer to cumming.

She went back to using both hands and tried varying her stroke. She tried fast, then slowed down, pumping deliberately and firmly. She lightened her grip and let her hands glide over his shaft. No change. She tightly squeezed his head and stroked the bottom of his shaft. He sighed, but wasn't squirming.

She tightly squeezed the shaft and stroked the head. Pre-cum continued to flow over her hand, mixing with the oil, but she didn't feel him surge or grow harder.

Finally, after about fifteen minutes of stroking, she asked, "Do you have a problem having an orgasm, Anthony?" Her hands never broke their motion, churning up and down his unrelenting shaft. "No, not usually." Anthony kept his response brief because he didn't want Tracy to know that he had just masturbated some twenty minutes ago and was still "regenerating" his ability to cum.

Tracy began to take it personally. She had never had a lover who did not orgasm quickly, especially over the past two weeks, and now she was faced with someone who may not be as attracted to her as the others.

She saw this as a challenge.

Although she hadn't planned on having a sexual relationship with Anthony (Tracy's warped sense of sexuality had escalated to the point where jacking a man off wearing a skimpy bathing suit was no longer sexual), she found herself challenged to double her efforts to expedite his ejaculation.

"Would it help to show you my breasts?" She asked with a pout.

"Oh, well, that would be a pretty sight, Tracy. I would like that."

Tracy looked down. The tips of her darker areolas peeked up at her. She was slightly surprised to find that her breasts were nearly uncovered as it was and wondered whether exposing herself to him for visual stimulation would even be enough.

She released his cock. She slipped her hands inside the cups of her bikini top and released her enormous breasts. The thin top slipped off and tucked underneath her soft melons.

Tracy nonchalantly held up the oil and drizzled the slick liquid over her mounds. She set the bottle down and rubbed the oil to a sheen. Anthony watched her, entranced. She acted as though it were a routine, but Anthony found this display incredibly erotic.

Tracy met his gaze and smiled. She proudly thrust her tits out before her as she resumed her stroking, now with more vigor and purpose.

'This won't take long now,' she told herself. "Let's give him a little show..." She exaggerated the pumping motion, purposely bouncing her tits as she stroked.

Anthony watched her with his full attention. She jerked him off intently, her green eyes bright with focus. Her full, bare tits fell and recoiled with each stroke, slapping heavily against her forearms. They wobbled wildly and Anthony was hypnotized.

Tracy steeled herself, resolved to give this ailing old man a therapeutic orgasm. She simply had to get him off. Other nurses and therapists had left him in pain. It was her duty to relieve him when no one else could.

Up and down she jerked him. Her hands moved in an endless stroking pattern. She tightened her grip and locked her elbows. She used her entire upper torso to stroke Anthony's thick cock, really putting her weight into it.

Another ten minutes of stroking and Anthony's cock was still rock hard and in her hands. It felt hot and heavy. Each time she stroked down, she felt the skin of his cock grow taut. Even now, she felt his firm heartbeat pulsing in his shaft. Could he possibly be swelling even bigger and harder?

Tracy was concerned that he may develop abrasions from the now thirty-minute jack off session that she was giving him. Say nothing of the fact that her hands were getting tired.

She decided to reposition him on the table.

Tracy released his cock. "Let's try to move you a little. Slide down to the end of the table and lay down with your legs off the edge from the knees down."

Anthony complied and scooted himself down, letting his legs dangle. Tracy moved from standing beside him to between his legs at the foot of the table. The sight was one of the most exciting he had ever seen. Tracy stood, topless, between his legs and began applying a fresh coat of oil to his cock.

She placed the bottle out of the way. As Anthony watched eagerly, Tracy moved her torso over his engorged penis. It bobbed against her chest and she captured it between her soft, full tits. Anthony felt the warmth of her bosom engulf his stiff member. It completely disappeared between them. Tracy was about to give her second tit-fuck of the day.

"Oh Lord!" Anthony replied.

Tracy wrapped her tits around him and held them, shaking them slightly. His shaft felt stiff and slick in her cleavage. She played with her nipples a little so they'd be nice and stiff, then clapped them together around his dark tower, spreading the oil generously. His dark skin flashed in and out between her pale breasts.

Tracy's huge breasts were large enough that she could use her hands to hold Anthony's cock between them and at the same time push them up and down in a fucking motion so that she was fucking his cock with her tits without him having to move an inch. She began pumping her upper torso against his cock as she held her tits together with her hands.

"Is that comfortable for you, Anthony?"

"Comfortable? Uh, yes, you could say that." He watched his dark head poke against her neck and chin, sitting atop her alabaster cleavage.

Anthony was still having a difficult time believing a woman as hot as Tracy was now giving him the sexiest tit-fuck he had ever experienced.

This feeling was something he had never felt. His dick was totally surrounded by tit flesh. Slippery, warm, and soft, her tits were the sexiest he had ever seen, or felt.

His cock disappeared as Tracy pumped her breasts up and down upon the old black man. She was beginning to perspire as she worked on him. This was not something that Tracy had anticipated. A thick strand of blonde hair slipped out of her ponytail and fell across her left eye. She quickly tucked it behind her ear and replaced her hand on his shaft. She was really exerting herself.

She continued to fuck Anthony with her tits while he leaned up on his elbows again and watched her work.

Another ten minutes later and Tracy felt that his penis was growing hot, causing her breasts to feel friction, despite her use of oil. She needed a new approach.

She finally felt the need to ask, "Are you at least close?" She looked at him with an almost pleading look as she bounced her body up and down. She had lost track of time, but it seemed like over an hour of stroking and tit-fucking had passed.

"I can tell you that I have never felt this good in my life, young lady." Anthony smiled wide.

Tracy was having none of this. Her thoughts had returned to his balls. Maybe they held the key. He'd certainly enjoyed her handling of them before. Now, she'd try her mouth.

She released his penis from her breasts and had Anthony scoot back a bit on the massage table.

Using the excuse that Anthony needed relief, but also because she was horny after playing with this old black man's thick cock for nearly an hour, Tracy spread his legs apart and back so that his knees bent.

Tracy stood over him, her hands on his knees. Below her, his dark erection lay against his slightly bulging tummy. Between his legs, the two lumps of Anthony's testicles rested heavily. She moved her hands and scooped up his soft, loose scrotum.

Tracy hefted them, again impressed by their weight. She licked her lips and found her mouth was watering. She brought her face to her hands. Slowly and deliberately, Tracy puckered her lips and placed a warm, wet kiss on Anthony's right testicle.

Anthony was practically beside himself with excitement as the young blonde slowly kissed his black ball.

He made a hissing sound as he sucked air in through his teeth, exhaling with an, "aaawwwww."

Tracy pulled her lips away, tasting the massage oil from Anthony's sack. She gently but firmly planted several more wet kisses on his oversized ball. She moved her mouth to his left nut and gave it the same treatment, kissing it with her thick, red lips. She pecked at his heavy balls.

Her lips made a wet --SMACK- each time she pulled them from his dark, wrinkled scrotum.

But Tracy had had enough. She needed to suck on them. She gathered them carefully. His right ball seemed more prominent, but she had to attentively draw the smaller left nut out. She knew they were sensitive.

With his balls collected, she wrapped her hand around the base of his sack, moving the large spheres inside to the front for better access. She tucked the blonde strand behind her ear again and lowered her mouth to the top of his bulging sack.

She felt his more prominent, right ball inside, warm and squishy. She carefully sucked his large testicle into her mouth, avoiding her teeth expertly.

"Damn, woman!" He exclaimed.

Anthony didn't know what to say or do other than sit and enjoy this sexy white MILF sucking on his balls. He had fantasized about something like this, but never imagined it would ever happen.

Tracy loved the oil-flavored testicle that filled her mouth. She was slobbering all over it and sucking on it slowly. It was slippery and as smooth as anything she had ever had in her mouth. She held it there and used her tongue to probe its entire surface area. She tried rolling her tongue to push it further back to the beginning of her throat.

Now the room filled with the wet sound of Tracy's suctioning mouth. Once again, she began to hum as she worked. Anthony felt her moans and the humming noises she was making in his groin. He loved hearing the smacking and kissing noises coming from her. As she hummed on his balls, they tingled with the slight vibration.

She popped the right one out and moved her lips to the trickier left nut. She sucked on his smooth skin, drawing the concealed globe into her mouth. This one was more difficult to get in, but she eventually worked her lips all the way around it.

Tracy was in paradise. After spending so much time looking at his amazing balls, she was now finally able to enjoy them.

Anthony couldn't believe the sight. The pretty blonde between his legs had her thick, glossy lips sealed to his nutsack. He could see her cheeks puffed out as she sucked on his left ball. She was actually caressing and massaging his other nut with her fingernails. The feeling was hard to describe. It felt strangely luxurious to Anthony, like he was being treated to some kind of delicacy. As she nursed on his balls, he could feel them swirl, generating more cum.

Tracy felt Anthony's cock bob up against her nose, then fall. Her infatuation with his balls made her completely neglect his penis. With her mouth firmly around his left nut, she used one hand to massage his right nut. Her other hand wrapped around his cock, near the head, and she began jacking him off.

After several minutes, she let the testicle plop out of her mouth. She moved both hands to his meaty cock and held it against her chest like a prize. She used both hands to angle the impressive member toward her. Holding it steady at the base, she lined her lips up to his blackish-purple head. She held her lips against the tip, tasting his salty pre-cum mixed with the oil. She moved her hands to his balls and began sucking on the head with no hands touching the pulsing, black tool.

She sucked his cock head like she had each of his nuts, using her tongue to massage his broad tip. She closed her mouth around his flared knob as it appeared through the sheath of foreskin, letting her spit drool out and mix with his pre-cum.

Her saliva ran down around the shaft as she sucked more of his cock into her mouth. He was thick enough to cause her jaw to expand initially, but his length was such that she could nearly deep throat him.

Unlike Harry, Anthony had the kind of cock she would want to fuck every single day. Harry's was far too big for that. Tracy would get sore if she fucked Harry every day.

Tracy sucked, swallowed, and pressed her way to getting about seven inches into her expanded throat, leaving only about an inch outside of her mouth. Her hands continued massaging his nuts.

She instinctively relaxed and allowed herself to adjust to the black cock that was now filling her mouth and throat.

She couldn't do this with Harry, and she found it unexpectedly exciting to be doing this with Anthony.

As her throat accepted the thick foreign object, she felt her gag reflex flare up. She lurched, but fought to suppress it. Her eyes teared up and she felt saliva collect in her mouth. She swallowed around the wide shaft and blinked, feeling tears stream down her cheeks.

She focused her mind on massaging the spongy balls in her hands, instead of the thick tube jammed down her gullet. Slowly, her gag reflex quieted. She began fucking his cock slowly and deeply with her mouth and throat.

Tracy was working out the skills necessary to do this as she went along. When she was over at Harry's last week, with his friends, she couldn't get as much cock into her mouth due to the size of the men. Anthony was the perfect size. She could deep throat him, although it wasn't easy, and he was large enough that she still felt "full" from blowing him.

She loved his cock.

Anthony couldn't believe the sexual stamina and determination Tracy had. He had never seen a woman so eager to please a man sexually.

He responded to her blow job by pushing his crotch into her face as she moved her head down onto him. He began slowly as he heard the gagging sounds coming from her. After a few more gags, spits, and coughs, he began to fuck her face.

Tracy was determined to take it.

Anthony sat up and grabbed her ponytail and eased his cock deep into her throat. Sexy noises were coming from Tracy as she allowed the thick meat to penetrate her with greater force and tempo.

Tracy was feeling high from all the deep-throating. Her head swam, but she was determined to meet his thrusts, pushing her face forward as he drove his hips into her. She was slobbering everywhere. Bubbles and streaks of her spit ran down the cock, into her hands as she rubbed his balls. She felt drool dangling from her chin and smeared warmly across her broad tits and stiff nipples. She sniffled. Some was running out of her nose. It was an oral fucking, not a blow job, but she absolutely loved it.

Anthony had never experienced this before. He looked down. Tracy's head was bobbing in his lap. He had one hand on the back of her head and the other gripping her ponytail. The base of his cock and his white pubic hair were frothy with oil and Tracy's saliva. Her bare tits swayed and smacked against each other in a sexy clapping sound as she met Anthony's thrusts into her mouth.

Tracy was in her zone now. She had a rhythm and her mouth and throat had opened wider than she thought they could.

He grabbed her hair and really began giving it to her. She loved every moment of Anthony's urgent thrusting.

He wanted to test her a little. She could take it, right? He had to find out, so with his next thrust, he jammed a little harder with his hips and held her head down for about five seconds, keeping pressure with his grip on her hair. She tried to pull back, but seemed to get the idea when he didn't let up. He felt her grip on his balls tighten slightly. Her throat throbbed, opening just a tiny bit wider. She coughed and he felt her spit splatter on his balls and inner thighs.

He stuffed the last inch or two between her lips. He felt his cock head slip deeper down her throat. It slotted home in her ribbed esophagus.

In that moment, she blinked her tearing eyes up at him and made eye contact, almost as if saying, "I can take it." He felt her squeeze his large balls gently as he stared down into her green gaze.

Without much warning, he recognized the familiar feelings in his head and penis. That extreme sense of euphoria that takes over when you're about to cum. He was overwhelmed by it. His balls tightened, as did his grip on her hair. He couldn't let up now.

"Gah...Gggggoooodddd! Daaaaamnnnn!" he blurted out as he shot cum down Tracy's throat.

Tracy had been looking forward to swallowing Anthony's semen. He began grunting and she felt his cock swell, somehow growing even thicker. It bucked against her tonsils and she felt a warm surge flood the back of her throat. She felt his balls jumping in her hands. She realized they must be emptying into her mouth. She closed her eyes and took his load.

Anthony sprayed his cum deep into the blonde's gullet. For Tracy's part, she only felt the thick warmth spread down her throat and into her stomach. As he held his cock deep in her throat, she didn't even taste cum. She gaped her mouth and waited. Anthony's dick surged and throbbed. He shook her head gently and swore loudly, punctuating his profanity with grunts.

Finally, the pulses of his spurting black dick weakened, then stopped. His hands released her head, flopping onto the table at his sides. He'd loosened several more strands of her golden hair, which dangled on his thighs.

Tracy blinked her eyes open, moving her hands from his balls to the base of his dick. Anthony had laid back, his head on the pillow as he gazed up at the ceiling absently. Tracy moved her mouth up to his cock head and rolled it around with her tongue, now tasting cum abundantly. Given the size of his testicles, she figured she must have a huge load of cum swimming in her tummy.

She made sure to slurp slightly on his head, extracting any cum that was left. It was thinner and sweeter than Harry's and made her want more.

Anthony lay there, panting, as the blonde nursed on the head of his dick.

"Wow! Tracy! Thank you, sweetheart. That was special." He lifted his head and began petting her soft blonde hair as she looked at him with a proud glow.

She liked Anthony. She liked his penis. She could do more with it than with Harry's monster.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,360 Followers