Helping the Elderly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,347 Followers

"Well, the doctor told me this might happen. He said that once I began to resume my circulation treatment, that the pain may intensify until I get on a regular schedule. Yesterday, when you were gone, I had the worst time with the pain. I had to sit in my recliner nearly the whole darned day! Is there anything you can do to maybe see about coming over on other days as well as Tuesdays, and Thursdays, if I ever get...too stiff, or my circulation needs help? I tried calling the nurses association and they said that I need to ask my wife or a friend, that they didn't do those circulation massages anymore."

Harry was knee-deep in his bullshit, but he had a pretty good notion that Tracy was a natural submissive who had been pretty seriously neglected for several years and was eager to serve. Combine this with a sexual appetite that she was only now beginning to recognize and he knew he could be fucking her several times a week in the very near future.

He gave her the best sad face he could muster.

Tracy was overjoyed to hear his humble request. She had wanted to check in on him and asked if he needed help yesterday, but had to put the thought out of her mind. She had been thinking about him all day.

"Mr. Goodson, I would be more than happy to make myself more available to you so that you don't have to experience the pain you endured yesterday! Why don't we exchange phone numbers and I will program you into my iPhone so whenever you call, I will know immediately who it is and what needs to be done."

Harry could not be more pleased with himself. He had the best looking, sexiest woman he had ever seen at his disposal. A shame this couldn't have happened twenty or thirty years ago!

The two exchanged numbers, Tracy put hers in her phone under "HG Urgent" to remind her how important the call was. Harry told her where he kept his spare key in the front flowerbed in case she needed to get in the house for some reason.

As she bent over to kiss his forehead while he sat on his Lazy Boy, she felt his hands reach up and cup one of her breasts. As she felt this, she pressed her lips into his forehead using more pressure and extended the peck for a few seconds. For some reason, she felt obliged to allow him access to her body at that moment, but she didn't process this as anything other than him being appreciative. She turned and left his home.

"I squeezed both of those heavenly tits and she let me. She let me! I must have had my hands on her for five seconds before she broke off! I am gonna need to work on a faster plan to get at that pussy." Harry spent the rest of the day plotting how he would systematically and gradually win her over.

Part II

"All I am saying is that Mr. Goodson, the 78-year-old senior citizen that I am helping, may need me to run an errand for him and help him here and there throughout the week. It's no big deal. You can call him, or the Center if you need more information about the program."

Tracy was explaining her new "on call" status for Mr. Goodson. She knew Jim wasn't going to like it.

"Honey, I work and provide for you so you don't have to work. I expect you to be here for ME when I need you." Actually, Jim only wanted to make sure that she wasn't having an affair and she wasn't going to become too busy to make dinner for him.

Those were really his only concerns. Jim had plenty of friends that he was wanting to spend more time with, and would were Tracy not so damn dependent upon him. This may just free him up a little more.

To address Jim's concerns, she called Mr. Goodson and told him that her husband wanted to meet him. She was confident that once he saw the old man for himself, he would have no reservations.

Harry welcomed the idea of meeting Tracy's husband. This would ensure that she would be able to visit whenever he felt the urge. This was all her idea and it was perfect!

They were going to go out for ice cream and stop by Mr. Goodson's house after that, around eight o'clock that night. To prepare, Harry put on a clean T-shirt, some tight underwear to hide his package, clean slacks, house slippers, and a robe. "That is the outfit of a sick old man!" He snickered.

Next, he gathered all his medication and placed it on the end table next to his reclining chair in the living room to add to the effect. He laid some crossword puzzles neatly on the coffee table and turned the TV on to a 24-hour Christian channel.

Just before eight he put on his thickest pair of reading glasses. "Icing on the cake." He thought. He sat in his chair and waited for the doorbell.

"He lives here? Jim asked. "This isn't so bad. I'm relieved that he doesn't live in the projects, or in a rough neighborhood. How old is this guy again?"

"Mr. Goodson is 78-years old, Honey. He has had a difficult life and his condition is not getting better. He lost his wife last year and lives alone now."

Jim parked his Audi in the driveway and waited for his wife to lead him to the door.

Harry answered the door. Hunched over and looking like a completely different man than the one who was shooting his cum high into the air in front of Jim's wife just a few hours ago.

"Hello Mr. Goodson." Tracy reached for his hand and was taken back by just how old and feeble her new friend looked at that moment.

"Eh? Oh, why hello there, Mrs. Moore. Nice to see you again. It's been a while." Harry was overacting a bit, but it was effective.

Confused, Tracy reminded him.

"No, it was just this afternoon, remember?"

"Oh, yes, yes. I'm sorry. Just woke up from a nap. Please, please come in."

He scooted and shuffled his way back and away from the door while the married couple made their way into the living room.

"Mr. Goodson, my name is Jim Moore, Tracy's husband. We were in the area, and I thought, well, since you and my wife will be spending more time together, that we should at least be introduced."

Jim felt horrible for having the slightest doubt about his wife's story. Clearly, this was an old man who needed all the help he could get.

"Oh, yes. Thank you, Jim, for allowing your wife to come by and help me. I hope it doesn't put you out any. I am very, very appreciative."

Harry saw the pity in their eyes. He knew his act was working.

The couple sat and listened to Harry's list of fake symptoms that he needed help with. Tracy noticed he didn't use the word "massage" nor did he give any specifics about what she does to help with his physical symptoms. She decided that sort of information was probably too private and should stay that way.

After about thirty minutes Tracy and her husband left and Harry opened a beer while he put all the geriatric paraphernalia away. It was a big day in his grand scheme to make Tracy his fuck-buddy. He couldn't wait to make his first urgent call tomorrow.

Meanwhile in the car, the two discussed Harry's situation.

"Honey, I think what you are doing with that old man is a good thing. He looked awful and I know you must feel pretty good helping him out."

"I do! My life feels like it has purpose again!"

Tracy was excited and relieved that the meeting went so well. She couldn't help but notice how bad Mr. Goodson looked. Maybe because it was at night, after a long day. She vowed to call him tomorrow.

In the morning, she called Mr. Goodson to let him know that she was available to visit with him every day of the week if needed. He asked if she could come over that morning as he was in pain. She began getting dressed.

She was putting away her bra she wore the day before and noticed oil stains on it.

"Darn it! This is an expensive bra!" She looked in her drawer for another, but she realized that she didn't want oil on any of her bras. Tracy looked in her closet for a supportive sports top and found a couple of older shirts she used to wear when she played tennis. She chose the light blue one that, although tight, was supportive enough for her DD breasts. She wore a tennis skirt and tennis shoes to make the shirt work as an outfit and left for Mr. Goodson's house. She was on top of the world.

On her way out, she stopped at the mirror in the foyer. She was shocked to see not only her nipples were showing, but she could also see her areolas through the light fabric as well. It occurred to her that she normally wore a pretty substantial sports bra whenever she wore this particular shirt. She decided that Mr. Goodson most likely wouldn't even notice or care. She reminded herself not to make any other stops until she was able to change.

Tracy didn't even consider what she would do if she needed to take her shirt off to avoid getting it oily. She then got into her car and left.

She parked her car in Mr. Goodson's driveway and rang the bell.

"Good morning, Precious!" He greeted Tracy with a kiss on the cheek. Harry stood back and took in the sexy sight.

Tracy's tight tennis shirt clung to every inch of her weighty breasts. Her nipples were fully erect and the bumps on her areolas were visible. He had seen lingerie that was less revealing. Her skirt was one of those sexy little numbers that wealthy housewives wore when they played at the club. She looked dynamite!

"Good morning! How are you today? What can I do for you first, Mr. Goodson?"

"Tracy, tell me. How did last night's visit go from your end?" Harry wanted to make sure she didn't talk about his "condition" using too much detail with her husband.

"Well, Jim is very understanding. He fully supports my helping you. As far as any specifics go, we didn't talk about your circulation problem. That's private medical information, isn't it?" She asked just to confirm.

"Absolutely. I would be embarrassed if anyone found out about my condition." Harry affirmed.

"As for today, he continued, I think I would like to watch a movie. Would you like to join me, or do you just want to give me my massage and be on your way?"

Harry wanted to spend all day with this prime specimen of a woman, but thought he should let her know he expected at the least, the usual massage.

"That sounds like fun! Any movie you would like to see?" Tracy was delighted to keep this sweet old man company and watch a movie.

She let him work the controls while she made the two of them some iced tea.

Harry was not so much about the movie as he was about wearing down Tracy's personal boundaries. He wanted her to completely give in to a sexual relationship without limits and to do this, he would need to normalize some behaviors she may be averse to. Sitting together, spending alone time together, gave him all sorts of opportunities to work on her.

He was seventy-eight years old, after all. How much sexually active time did he have left anyway? He needed this.

Harry decided to watch "Forrest Gump" on a cable channel. Tracy said that she liked it too.

The sexy, curvy, blonde took her shoes off and curled her legs up on the couch and waited for Harry to join her. He had stepped into his bedroom to change clothes. He came out with a short cotton robe that came up to his mid-thighs and a T-shirt. The large, bulbous knob of his penis was exposed below the robe's hem. As he walked out of his room, Tracy noticed it dangling and bumping against his thigh. Her crotch began getting wet and she averted her eyes. "It must be difficult to have a penis that large. It's like a handicap of sorts!" She thought.

Harry knew exactly what he was doing. He had the "innocent, old man excuse" and took advantage of Tracy's understanding and helpful nature. Harry sat down to the left of Tracy. Close. She knew the man needed companionship and was happy he felt comfortable enough with her to have sat so close.

As the movie began, Harry leaned back into the couch so he could get a better look at Tracy's tits. As he did this, he could see her left breast and nipple in her tight shirt. He gradually separated the robe and untied the belt which exposed his cock completely. He watched her reaction. She hadn't noticed.

He began to stroke his cock while looking at her left tit, but she still didn't notice. He decided to be more obvious. He grabbed his Viagra-enriched cock at the middle and started jacking off slowly. He was already about ninety percent hard. She would surely see his big, black cock in her peripheral vision.

Tracy loved the part of Forrest Gump where the boy out ran the bullies and broke free from his braces. She smiled and was about to look over to see if Mr. Goodson was also enjoying the scene when something caught her eye.

"Is Mr. Goodson stroking himself next to me? Oh my! Why would he be doing that?" She did not want to turn her head because she would then be expected to say something and react in some way. She focused her eyes as far left as she could to see as much as possible without turning her head. She felt excited and curious and even a little scared. She could just make out his right hand moving up and down the shaft. He was definitely stroking himself. She thought "Was he feeling sexual? Did he need his circulation treatment? He said he wasn't feeling sexual anymore. He must need a circulation massage. This was the only logical explanation. How should she handle it? Just be direct, be helpful, Tracy!" She thought to herself.

"Oh! Mr. Goodson! Do you need help with your circulation?" Tracy looked at his hand moving against his penis. She knew she could never tire of looking at his gigantic member. It seemed to excite her far more than she could admit.

"That would be great, Darlin.' It started botherin' me before we put the movie on." He found it difficult to keep from smiling.

She asked where the oils were and fetched the bottles, put some on her hand and used her left hand to stimulate Harry's black cock. Once she settled back down, she continued watching the movie. During a particularly dark scene, she saw their reflection in the TV. It was an awesome sight. She was slowly jacking off Mr. Goodson as she watched Forrest Gump. "This isn't exactly what I thought his treatment should be, but he is the one who determines that." She thought. And continued to stroke his cock as she watched the movie.

Harry began to move his hips up to her hand in long thrusting motions. Tracy kept up her slow, deliberate pace. She was no longer interested in the movie. Now she was casually jacking him off.

"This just isn't working. When your hand is on the shaft of my dic...penis, the head doesn't get touched. When the head gets touched, the shaft gets ignored. Do you think you could use both hands?" He tried to sound as though he was actually in pain.

"I am so sorry!" Tracy apologized. "I will focus more on your therapy now. I'm sorry!" She moved a couch pillow to the floor and got between his legs, then poured oil onto his enormous penis. Harry spread his legs wide apart.

Harry's plan was playing out perfectly. Tracy was on her knees between his legs stroking his cock with both hands. She couldn't hide the excitement she felt. Her eyes were fixed upon his glistening, slippery black tool, when she wasn't smiling, she was biting her lip as though she was in deep concentration. He needed to further this along.

Tracy's hands were wrapped around Mr. Goodson's penis one atop the other. Her strokes were long and she tried to squeeze and touch the whole length. She found it impossible to cover the whole thing without leaving a large part of it untouched.

Harry sat back enjoying the show. The sight of this hot blonde wife with huge tits sitting kneeling between his legs jacking him off was a sight to behold. He would be satisfied with this treatment even if this was all she ever did. But he knew he could get her to do more. Much, much more. She enjoyed this too much. She was ready for more.

"This is good, Tracy, but I need the head-at the top-to be rubbed while the shaft is massaged." Harry planted the idea in her head that she would have to try harder.

"Well, how about this?"

She used her left hand to stroke and placed her right hand on his penis head. She began squeezing and rubbing the head in a circular motion.

"That's good. That might work for now." Harry watched intently as she moved her hands frantically as she tried to service the foot-long beast.

"Better watch the oil or it will get on your shirt!"

Tracy stopped her stroking and let go of the giant penis. It fell back down and made a huge thud sound when hit his chest. She looked down and realized that she needed to stay away from the oil covered penis or she would get oil on her clothes. This wasn't such a big deal to her except that as often as she was performing her massage duties, there would be a lot of ruined clothes every week.

She was about to take her top off and go completely naked, but thought better of it. She looked concerned.

"Mr. Goodson, I don't have a bra on. I didn't wear one because I didn't want to get it dirty, but forgot to bring an old shirt that I didn't mind getting oil on. I don't know what I should do."

She had her hands resting on both of Mr. Goodson's legs and had a slightly troubled look on her face.

"Is that what you're worried about? Tracy, I am an old, old man. I was married for fifty-two years. I have two children and four grandchildren. I have seen it all. Seeing a young lady like yourself naked, or half naked don't matter to me. My sex life is over sweetie!"

He smiled and reached down to caress her cheek.

"Whatever you feel comfortable with. I wouldn't want to be responsible for you ruining all those clothes on my account though."

Harry felt his response was a good one. It would have to be her decision to take her top off or not. He paid attention to her reaction. How she solved this issue now may determine her readiness to get naked in the future. He needed her to want to do this.

Tracy was busy thinking. "I haven't let another man see my naked body in over twenty years, but this isn't sex, and this isn't some young man trying to see my boobs. Maybe I could buy an apron or some cheap T-shirts. No, that's ridiculous. If his wife were here she would be doing this, probably topless. He's so nice and needs my help so much. Oh, the heck with it!"

It wasn't Tracy's intention to be sexy, she just was. Her naiveté and simple-minded approach to this situation made her even more sexy in Harry's eyes.

Harry was staring holes in her shirt trying to imagine what her breasts looked like un covered.

Just then he watched her wipe her hands on a towel, cross her arms at the base of her shirt and slowly lift the light blue tennis shirt up and over her breasts. The shirt clung tightly to each one so when she pulled the hem over them, they were lifted up, then fell down ending in a jiggle. She tossed the shirt on the table.

Harry's dick became even more erect, if that were possible. He was now faced with the most beautiful, perfect tits he had ever laid eyes on. Hard, pinkish-red nipples sticking up about a half inch in the air surrounded by areolas that appeared to be about one inch in diameter. Her flesh was perfectly white. Her nipples where oriented toward the top half of her breasts and her breasts were full, heavy and hung down slightly. In one motion, she scooped up his erect member and began stroking his cock again. "Holy Mary mother of God." Harry thought to himself. He had seen nothing sexier in all of his long life.

Unfortunately, he was forced to act like this wasn't a big deal because he had just explained to her that it wasn't. He felt he needed to act like her exposing her breasts to him as she kneeled before him, between his legs, while stroking his cock, was no big deal. But it was. It was a big fucking deal.

Tracy didn't feel self-conscious at all. She was so comfortable with this old man that she did not feel awkward. What surprised her was how sexually stimulated she was. She found that not only did she enjoy the good feelings she got from helping him, but that she was growing very, very attached to his penis. She had tried to keep her mind on the therapy, but it was impossible not to enjoy, even crave touching this giant...work of art. She was just becoming aware of these feelings and she hadn't really thought about them or what they even meant. She did know that she never wanted these "sessions" to stop.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,347 Followers