Helping the Elderly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers

She knew that this would change their relationship forever, but she didn't care. She wanted this cock in her life and stroking it just didn't cut it anymore.

"Oh, Tracy!" He groaned.

Harry began to cum. She stopped moving her mouth and instead attempted to suck the semen out of the long, black cock. Spurt after hot spurt streamed into her mouth. She sucked the cum into her mouth and swallowed it. All of it. It was a turn on for her to actually consume his seed.

Tracy was dizzy with lust and needed to cum. She rubbed her pussy and immediately had an orgasm. She shook and let out a squeal. After coming back to her senses, she lay down next to Harry. He put his arm around her and they both drifted off to sleep.

Harry woke about an hour later.

"That was one hell of ride. I can't believe she did that without any suggestion on my part. She's mine now." He thought about how he could now use this new development to continue sex with this fine woman, but it seemed like she was already half way there. He hadn't anticipated such enthusiasm.

Tracy opened her eyes.

"Woman, you can wake me up like that anytime you want. What got into you!?" Harry asked. She responded: "I guess I really want to make your life better for you, that's all."

Harry suspected there may be more to it than that, but didn't press the matter. Instead he planned on changing the nature of their relationship.

He was beginning to feel his cock get hard after his nap, and lying next to Tracy, who was still naked didn't hurt either.

(To Be Continued in Part II)

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers