Helping The Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's drink a couple of beers and let Johnny get to sleep. I don't want you waking him with a scream."

She giggles and takes a drink of the beer. She says "Tonight, it's all about you, sir. I'm going to get you hard and then I'm going to fuck you. I don't care if I cum or not tonight. This is going to be all about you, the most generous man on Earth."

I lean over and give her a long French kiss.

We're silent for awhile and then she says "Mike, have you ever done any kinky sex?"

I say "What do you mean kinky?"

"Well, my ex and I used to do some bondage and some other kinky stuff. I was his submissive and I really miss that."

I'm really surprised. I say "No, my sex life has been pretty unkinky. What kind of things were you into."

She smiles and says "Oh, nothing really weird. He used to spank me, sometimes flog me and then tie me up and fuck the hell out of me. He was training me for anal sex when he left me. He was all about his orgasm though. Sometimes I didn't get to cum. That was frustrating." The anal sex comment has my attention.

I say "Well, I don't know anything about that sort of stuff but I don't like the woman to go without. I get a lot of enjoyment out of the orgasms my woman has." Sara smiles at me.

"Mike, I really want to submit to you and be your sex slave. I'll do anything for you."

I say "Oh, wow! Sex slave, huh?"

"I understand if you don't want to do it. It probably seems pretty kinky."

I say "Well, Sara, if you really need it I will sure give it a try. I want to keep you happy. You're a damn good housekeeper, cook, and very good in bed, too."

"Thank you so much, Mike." She grabs me and French kisses me again.

When we break the kiss I say "Sara, just how long is that tongue of yours? Seems like you could touch my tonsils with it."

She laughs and says "My ex measured it one time. If I stick it out all the way, he says it's three and a half inches long from my lips to the tip. The whole tongue is probably close to six inches long. It doesn't bother you to have it all the way in your mouth, does it?"

"No, it just takes getting use to, that's all."

"Mike, would you like to fuck my ass?"

I have another surprise look on my face. I say "My wife wouldn't do that sort of thing. But if it will make you happy, we can give it a try. How was he training you?"

"We had some butt plugs that he was using to stretch me out. They were left at the house though. We'd have to get some more to train me."

I say "I'm going to have to do some internet research to find out how to be a Dominate. I'll do anything to make you happy. I want you to stay for a long time. The punishment portion of being a Dominate doesn't really make me excited but the idea of anal sex does. I can't wait until you are fully trained to take me into your ass."

She smiles French kisses me again with that long tongue in my mouth.

"Thanks, Mike. I want to stay a long time. But tonight is all about you. I want to see if I can make you cum twice."

"Twice? I haven't done that since I was in my early twenties. I'm also not very use to a great deal of sex. My ex only wanted it about once a month."

"Once a month? Well, we'll see if we can get you a couple of orgasms tonight. Your sex life has just improved. I like it several times a week." Wow, I think to myself.

At 10pm after two beers each, she grabs my hand and pulls me up. We head for my bedroom. She closes the door and locks it. She then drops the housecoat and kneels. She pulls my shorts and underwear down, stands up and pulls my t-shirt off. She says "You've got a pretty good body, Mike." She kneels again, lowers her head and says "This submissive girl would very much like to be your sex slave, Sir. I will be happy to have you take any hole however you want. You may spank or whip me however you want. This body will be yours to do anything you want to. I'm yours, Sir."

My cock is hard already just listening to this statement. I decide to play it like she wants. "Well then, slave, suck this cock until I tell you to stop."

She slowly raises her head, smiles at me and opens her mouth wide. I place my cock on her tongue and she begins to give me a great blowjob. I let her give me the blowjob for a couple of minutes and then tell her to stop. I pull my hard cock out of her mouth and walk to my chest of drawers to get a condom. I then walk to the bed and lay down on my back. She is still kneeling where she was.

I say "Slave, come over here, put the condom on me and fuck me good."

With a big smile, she complies. Soon she is bouncing up and down on my cock. I reach up and start to play with her nipples. She says "Pinch them and twist them, Sir." I start to pull on each one, twisting them as I do. She moans and says "Thank you, Sir. That feels wonderful!"

As we continue to fuck, I reach my hand out and smack her left ass cheek hard. Minutes later, I do the same thing on her right ass cheek. She's moaning now. "Thank you, Sir, for punishing my ass. Please do it some more."

I smack her ass a few more times. She says "Oh, God, yessssss!"

I smile at her. This might be fun after all. I start to rub her clit and minutes later she screams in orgasm. Her vaginal muscles are are really gripping my cock hard. I lose it and begin to cum and she screams again feeling my cock pulse in her juicy cunt. She cums for over a minute and then collapses on me. A few minutes later, she rolls off. She grabs the condom and eats the contents. She then sucks and licks my cock clean. After she's done, she continues to play with my cock which is deflating fast. I say "I don't think twice is in the books, slave. I'm no longer a young man."

She gets on her hands and knees and says "Master, would you like to play with my ass. Check me to see how my asshole is now. Please feel free to stick your fingers in all you want. For everything you've done for me and Johnny, I really want you to fuck my ass."

I say "Really? You don't mind if I play around with your asshole?"

"No, please."

I get up and start to play with her ass. I stick one finger in and it goes in pretty easily. She moans. I'm surprised it went in so easily. I try another finger and it's kind of tight but I manage to get it in with the first one. She's moaning loudly now....."Oh, God, Sir that feels so good."

I pull my fingers out and then bend down to smell her ass. There's no really bad smell so I lick her little rosebud. She squeals and says "Oh, Master. That's wonderful."

I say "I think a little more training and my cock could go in there. I got two fingers in pretty easily." I'm really looking forward to fuck her ass now.

She says "Yes, Master. I can't wait to have you in there. And when you licked me there it felt so wonderful."

"Okay, let's get one thing straightened out though. Only call me Master when we are alone together. I sure don't want Johnny to hear you call me that or for that matter anyone else we might know."

"Okay, Sir. No problem."

We lay there a while cuddling. I tell her it's time for us to go to bed in separate bedrooms. She reluctantly says "Okay, Master. Do you think we will ever be able to sleep in the same bed?"

I say "Maybe. I think we should live in the same house but separate bedrooms for quite a while. Then we can sort of let everyone know that we really like each other and are now dating."

She smiles "Okay, Sir. Good night."

"Good night, beautiful slave." She leaves the room with a big smile on her face.

I'm laying there in bed and thinking about what happened tonight. I'm not all that thrilled about being a Dominant / Master but I sure am interested in trying anal sex. I wanted to try that with my wife but she wasn't having anything to do with that. I smile to myself. I'm beginning to really like Sara. And her son too.

Monday is Columbus day. It's a Federal holiday although the schools around here are still in session. The factory is closed today. After breakfast, I ask Sara if she'd like to go to a sex shop. With a big smile she says "Yes, Mike, I'd love to."

We head out about 9:30am. The closest shop is in a larger town 30 miles away. We arrive and she's like a kid in a candy shop. We pick out a couple of butt plugs, one of which is thicker than my cock. She wants some nipple clamps and assorted other clamps. She finds a paddle and a flogger that she begs me to buy. I find some hot lingerie that I throw in the basket. I also throw in a blindfold, a ball gag, and handcuffs. It costs me a bundle to get out of there but this is for our entertainment and sex life. And I guess I'm already pretty pussy whipped but I want to make her happy.

We stop at a hardware store and get some rope.

We also stop at a drug store and get some Astroglide and some fresh condoms.

We arrive home and Sara can't wait to get a butt plug in her ass. She takes the smaller one we bought and the lube and says "Come on, Master. Let's put it in."

She runs to my bedroom and when I get to the bedroom she's naked on her hands and knees. I lube her up and slowly slip the butt plug into her cute ass. She's moaning when I'm working it in. She smiles at me once it's all the way in. I give her a kiss. She jumps up and gets redressed.

I ask her "How long should you leave it in?"

She says "The first one I had in I left it for two hours and then removed it. Then reinserted it later for two more hours. You do that for like a week and then move up a size."

I say "Okay, I'll let you handle that unless you need my help."

She says "Okay, Sir. I think I can handle it."

She gets the other stuff and starts fooling around with it. She's trying some of the clamps but just on her arms. I tell her to put all that stuff in my bedroom when she's done.

She says "Yes, Master," with a big smile.

It's two o'clock and I'm sitting on the couch watching some TV. She comes out of my bedroom where she has put the stuff we bought away. She comes and kneels between my legs. "Would you like a blowjob before Johnny comes home, Master?"

"Please get up and sit next to me. I'll wait until tonight for the blowjob."

"Oh, okay, Sir."

I say "Sara, how does mutual oral sex sound tonight? You know, a 69?"

She says "That sounds great Sir. Will you paddle my butt or flog me first?"

"I don't really know how to use a flogger but if you'd like to try the paddle, we can do that."

"Oh, goody."

She's got short shorts on and I put my hand on her thigh near her pussy. She starts to moan. I move my hand back and forth on her inner thigh and she moans again. "God, I think I'm falling for you Mike. When you touch me I get chills."

I smile at her and say "I'm very fond of you too. Helping you was the best thing I ever did."

Johnny arrives around 3:10pm. He runs up to me and hugs me and says "Thanks so much for the bike, Mike. I love it."

I say "I'm glad, Johnny."

He heads out to ride the bike. I ask Sara if she'd like to go to a restaurant tonight. She smiles and agrees. At 6pm we head out and all three enjoy a good supper. Johnny is really a hardy eater. So is his mom. I may have to put her on a diet 'cause she's starting to gain weight fast. Back home at 7:30pm, Sara gives Johnny a bath and then takes one herself. About 8:30pm, Sara is putting Johnny to bed. I jump in the shower since we have a 69 planned tonight. When I finish, I walk into my bedroom and Sara is sitting on the bed naked. She's been in the toys. She's got the nipple clamps on and clamps on her outer labia. She also has put the ball gag in and has her hands behind her back in the handcuffs. She's lying on the bed with her legs spread. I notice she has the butt plug in and I can hear it vibrating too.

I walk in and smile at her. I close the door and lock it then drop the towel I had around my waist. I pick up the paddle and walk over to the bed.

"So, it looks like my little pet has been into the toys. That's a very bad girl. I think I'm going to have to punish her. Don't you think she needs to be punished, slave?"

She shakes her head 'yes'.

I sit down on the bed and pull her up and put over my knees. I push her hands up her back and begin to rub her ass. She starts to moan. "You don't get a safe word for this spanking. Bad girl." I've been studying how to be a Dom on the internet.

I smack her on each cheek fairly hard. I then rub her butt. Two more hard smacks and I rub her ass again. I'm starting to get into this and I also have a boner going now. Four more hard smacks and I feel between her legs. She dripping wet. I taste her juices. "Your juices taste very good, slave." Four more smacks and I rub her butt again. "Do you like this, slave?" She shakes her head 'yes'.

I give her six in a row and rub her ass again. I give her three more and rub her ass again. I then pull her up on the bed and remove the ball gag. "How do you feel, slutty girl?"

"Wonderful, Master, thank you for the punishment. I enjoyed it. Would you like to use my mouth now?"

"Yes, slave. Let me see those nipple clamps." I look at them and tighten them a little. She groans. I get the key to the handcuffs and take them off of her. I tell her to lay down on the bed, put her arms down her side and spread her legs. I remove the clamps on her labia and she groans loudly. I rub her entire vulva back and forth a couple of times and then give her a pretty hard slap on the same area. She screams.

I climb up on the bed and straddle her chest, pinning her arms under my legs. "Open that mouth, slut."

She smiles and opens wide. I stick my hard cock into her mouth and she begins to lick the head. I let her do that for a couple of minutes and then I lean up and shove my cock all the way in. I begin to fuck her mouth. She has no choice than to take it. She's gagging occasionally but not too badly. I fuck her mouth good for a couple of minutes and then pull out. I turn around and get into a 69 position. I slip my cock in her mouth again. "Suck it, bad girl."

I then lean down and give her another fairly mild smack on her pussy. She grunts around my cock. I then begin to go down on her and she's moaning loudly immediately. I lick her now nearly red outer labia up and down a couple of times and then spread her lips out. I begin to torture her inner labia by licking and pulling them with my lips. I reach down and rotate her butt plug. I also start to move it in and out of her ass. She moans loudly.

I then begin to tongue-fuck her vagina. She doing a great job on my cock also. After a few minutes of tongue-fucking her I grab her clit with my lips and pull on it. She screams. I suck her clit into my mouth and begin to flick my tongue back and forth over it. She starts to cum with a scream. It's muffled somewhat by my dick in her mouth. She cums for nearly a minute while I continue to give her clit attention. She finally pushes me away and redoubles her efforts on my cock. She's added jacking me off with sucking the head. I soon cut loose and send four streams of cum into her mouth. She dutifully swallows it all.

I get up and remove the nipple clamps. She screams again as the blood flows back into her nipples. I lick and suck her nipples for a little while to get them feeling better. She throws her arms around me and then her legs. "You are certainly getting the hang of being a Dominate, Master. That was very enjoyable. May I see if I can get you hard again in a little while so you can fuck your little slut?"

"We'll see, pet. Let's rest a little first. I want to cuddle and hold my little slut."

She smiles at me and says "I'd love to be your little slut forever, Sir."

"I hope we can stay together a long, long time too, pet. I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of BDSM but I'm starting to really enjoy it."

"Master, in ten days you can take my anal virginity and fuck it for all your worth."

I laugh and say "That sounds like fun, my pet. You know I'm looking forward to that." I give her a big hug and long French kiss. I reach down and stick two fingers into her pussy. She's still wet. I remove my fingers and stick them in my mouth. After licking them off, I smile and say "You have a very juicy and tasty pussy, my little pet."

"Thank you, Master. I love your cum too. It's also tasty."

She begins to play with my penis again while we kiss and touch each other. Five minutes later, she looks down and says "Looks like you are ready now, Master. Please fuck your little pet hard." I smile at her and tell her "Why don't you get on top and fuck your Master hard." She smiles and gets up. After she slips the condom on me, she begins pumping up and down quickly. I reach up and begin to rub her clit. About five minutes later she screams out another orgasm. I cum too as her vaginal muscles milk my cock good. She finally collapses on me breathing hard. She says "Wow, that was intense Master. I love to fuck you, Sir."

"I love to use that sweet pussy of yours too, pet."

"I wish I could sleep in here with you, Master."

"Well, tell you what. We'll give it a month or so and then start to date like a proper couple. We need to clear it with Johnny too. Make sure he's okay with me being his substitute father. Then a couple of months from now, you can move in here with me. How does that sound?"

She kisses me long and hard. "Thank you, Master.....Mike, I'm falling in love with you. Yes, there's an age difference but I don't care. You are a good man and a great lover."

"I'm falling in love with you too, girl. Although I'm not sure about marriage. It's going to take me awhile to want to do that again. After my trust was trampled on, it's going to take a while before I can say 'I do' again."

"I know, Mike. I feel the same way. I'm content to live 'in sin' with you for as long as you want. I'm scared of marrying again too. Now I'm really glad my husband left me though." She smiles at me. I smile back at her and we French kiss again.

"Well, first thing we need to do, I think, is get you divorced. I've been officially divorced for nearly a year now. Once you are officially divorced then we can think about our future together."

She looks at me and says "I don't have the money for a divorce, Mike."

"I'll pay for it, honey. I'll feel much better if you are free of your husband forever."

"Okay, Mike. I agree. I wouldn't go back to him now if he did come back. I don't even know where he is though. With what he did to me and Johnny, there is no way I'd go back. Leaving us to live on the street for two weeks like that was reprehensible. Besides, I found someone much better. At least you have a heart and care about people and you sure know how to give me powerful orgasms too."

I French kiss her long and hard. We lay there in each others arms for a while and finally she kisses me again and gets up to go upstairs to her room.

Ten days later, she comes to me and says, "Mike, how would you like to fuck my ass tonight? I've had the largest butt plug in for a week now. I'm really ready for the real thing."

I've got a big smile on my face as I say "I'd love to, Sara. It's a date."

She's asked Johnny about me being his father. He asked about his real father and she told him that his real father is gone and may never come back. Johnny tells her that he really likes Mike and he's fine with Mike being his father.

Later that night, she gives Johnny a bath and puts him to bed. Then she fixes herself a bath. I let her bath for a while and then strip and open the bathroom door. "Care if I join you, sweet thing?"

"No, Mike, please get in." I climb in behind her and begin to wash myself. She turns around and assists me. Once I'm clean, I tell her to turn back around. Once she's turned, I start to wash her slowly and sensually. I make sure I wash all her erogenous zones. I even give her ass a good washing by inserting soapy fingers into it. By the time we are finished with the bath, she is hot and horny. "God, Mike, that was hot. I could throw you down and fuck the hell out of you right now."