Helping The Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say "No, dear, that's what I'm going to do to you."

She smiles and says "Oh, goody!"

We dry each other off and run to the bedroom naked, close the door and lock it. I smack her on the ass and tell her to get on the bed and spread those legs out as far as she can. She happily complies. I walk over and look at her. "God, woman. That is a fine sight to see." She smiles at me and holds her hands out to me, beckoning me into to her.

I climb on the bed and crawl up over her luscious body. Yeah, she's still a little overweight but it looks pretty hot on her. I French kiss her long and hard. I then begin to work my way down her body. Her nipples are very sensitive and she moans as I suck and nibble at them. I then kiss my way down to her pussy. I sit up and ask "Sara, would you like your toes sucked again tonight?"

"Oh, yes, please, Mike. That was very sensual last time you did it."

I immediately go straight to her toes and begin to lick the bottoms of her feet. She giggles as I lick her soles. I then start at her right pinky toe and begin to suck them all. She's moaning loudly. She loves the feel of me sucking those toes. Once I'm finished sucking them, I lick her soles once more and then spread those legs back out. I kiss and lick my way up the inside of her right leg until I reach the top. I then start on her left leg and do the same thing. She's starting to squirm.

I put the nipple clamps on her before I start to eat that pussy.

I kiss her around her pussy and then begin to lick her outer labia up and down several times. I then spread her pussy open and begin to work on the rest of that treat. I stick my thumb in her butt and then begin to lick her inner lips and vaginal opening. She starts her first orgasm as I'm sucking her clit again. It's a hard one as she's arching her back and screaming. I let her come down a little and then feed her my cock which is pretty hard already.

I then slip a condom on and enter her juicy little love hole. I begin to pump into her somewhat hard and fast. She loves it that way and is building to another fast orgasm. She usually warns me she about to cum by saying "Oh, God, Oh, God." When she says that I remove one nipple clamp and then the other and she screams and begins a very hard cum. Her vagina is really milking me but I manage to hold off.

Once she finished with that cum, I put a vaginal clamp on her clit. She groans in protest. I tell her to get on her hands and knees. Once there, I smack her ass cheeks a couple of times and then lube her ass good. I approach her from behind and she looks back and smiles. I lube my cock up and touch it to her little rosebud. I say "Sara, do you want this?"

She says "Oh, yes, Master. Do it?"

I say "Do what? Tell me what you want me to do?"

She looks back and smiles. "Fuck my ass good and hard, Master."

I smile back at her and smack her ass cheeks two more times. I then start to stick my cock into her awaiting anus. "Relax your ass, pet."

She says "Yes, Master." And suddenly the head is past her anal sphincter. She says "Oh, God, yes. Shove it in, Master. All the way. Please!"

I push forward and she pushes back and before I know it I'm buried balls deep. She growls deep in her throat. "Oh. My. God. It's warm!"

I begin to move in and out of her. She says "Faster, Master. Hurt me."

Of course, I'm not going to hurt her but I do pick up the pace and she says "Oh, yeah, that's so good."

I start to really fuck her hard. I'm sure she'll be okay and can take it. "Oh, yes, Master. That's the way to do it."

I reach around and begin to flick the clamp on her clit. Soon she's moaning really loud. Then she says "Oh, my God. I'm going to cum hard, Master!"

She begins her third cum of the night and her ass muscles clamp down on me. I remove the clamp from her clit and she screams into the bed. I grunt loudly and empty my prostate and balls into her ass. Well, into the condom in her ass anyway. Soon she collapses and I'm collapsed on top of her. I kiss her ear and tell her that was fabulous. Beyond any orgasm I ever had. I finally pull out and remove the condom. I throw it on the floor for now and pick up my t-shirt to wipe my cock off.

She looks over at me and smiles. "Master, that was the best orgasm I ever had. Nothing else compares." She gets up and crawls between my legs and kneels with her head on the bed. "Master Mike, I love you and I submit to you forever if you will have me. I want your beautiful cock in my ass as much as possible." She repeats "I love you, Sir."

I grab her and pull her up on top of me and give her a very passionate French kiss. "I love you too, my wonderful pet. And I promise you will have my cock in your ass as much as you want. I loved that too."

We lay like that for the longest time. We both fell asleep for a while but I couldn't sleep long with her laying on me. I woke up at 12:24am and woke her. "Honey, you should probably go to your bed soon."

"Aw, okay, my wonderful Master. I love you."

"I love you too Sara Hall."

We get her papers filed and a month later we are on our first official date. We've got a babysitter for Johnny who is fine with his mother being with me and me being his substitute Dad. We have a very enjoyable night starting with supper and then a movie. We end up in a bar in town. We drink a couple of drinks and kiss each other many times. We then head home. Sara puts Johnny to bed. He was sitting up and wouldn't go to bed with the babysitter there. Once his mother was home, he went right to bed and was asleep before I got back from taking the babysitter home.

We had another lovemaking session like the one where I first took her anal virginity. It was just as amazing as the first time. We both fell asleep afterward and I woke at just before 6am and woke Sara who went to lay in her own bed.

Two months later it's the New Year and we are sleeping in the same bed officially. Sara moved most of her things, which isn't much, into my bedroom and it was now our bedroom. We continued with our BSDM D/s relationship but we were much closer than that. I think for a Valentine's Day this year, I'm going to give her an engagement ring and a collar. I hope she will accept them both. Then we'll marry once her divorce is final. It's been a wild ride but I trust her and she trusts me. Take the advise of a very happy man, if you should see a young woman who is homeless, don't hesitate to help her. You might get one hell of a sex life in return.

The end......of the beginning.