Helping the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is amazing." He breathes deeply, inhaling her scent. She sees his cock is standing up again. Oh god, does she want to feel him inside her, but she decides to let him explore a bit more first. His finger slides in and out a few times, then he slips his middle finger in as well. Beth reaches down and starts rubbing her clit, making little circles around it. Mark stares for a moment, watching what she's doing, before he leans in and licks her there.

"Ohhhh, yes, that's it, Mark. Just like that." Beth encourages him as his tongue traces little circles around her swollen nub, his fingers working her. She can feel an orgasm building quickly, "Don't stop. Oh yes, yes." She moans, holding his head where it is, as a wave of pleasure erupts, her vagina spasms on Mark's fingers, fluid running out. "Oh, that was good, but I think you know what we need to do now..." Mark looks up at her expectantly. He pulls his fingers from her love canal, licking her fluids from them as he stands up, his erection pointing at her. With one hand, Beth pulls him closer, the other guides him into her warm entrance. Mark's eyes close slightly as he slowly slides into her, until he is buried to the hilt.

"You feel so good inside me."

"Ohh, wow, this is..." Mark is lost for words, standing there fully penetrating his neighbor.

"You can move around a bit, slowly at first though." Beth puts her hands on his hips, guiding him at first with his thrusts, then letting him go as he starts kissing her neck. They wrap their arms around each other, holding tight, breathing heavily as they kiss each other, joined at the hips. Beth could feel him inside her, realising how much she missed this as she rocked her hips in rhythm with his thrusting. She could feel him pull almost all the way out before slamming all the way back in, their skin slapping with each impact. Running her hands through his hair, she hoped he could last long enough considering it was his first time. "Fuck me, you feel so good, keep fucking me."

"Oh god, Beth, oh, you feel..." Panting, Mark could only look in her eyes, she could see the animal lust burning within him as he kept plunging in and out of her. Beth could feel him bottoming out with each thrust and it was like a little slice of heaven, feeling him lose himself in this moment.

"Cum for me, Mark. I want you to cum."

"But..."

"Don't worry, just fill me with your fucking cum. I want to feel it inside me." His thrusting became shorter and more frenzied, she could feel his body tensing, sensing his orgasm was nearing, she wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms pulling him tight against her. She wanted to feel him explode inside her, knowing he would be hers if he did.

"Oh, god, oh, I'm..." He let out a moan as he stopped thrusting for a moment, his body tensing, then releasing as Beth felt the warm stickiness of his seed blasting into her warm depths.

"Yes, that's it. Fill me with your cum." She whispered in his ear. Mark's eyes were closed as he leaned against her, stopping his movements as she felt the last of his throbbing, his member slipping from her with a sucking sound. "Oh, that was delightful." Beth looked at him, studying his reaction. His eyes appeared a bit glazed, yet his face was serene.

"Wow, that was awesome." He says, barely audible.

"I'm going to have to find lots of things for you to come over and help me with now."

12