Helping Torrie Wilson

Story Info
He offers assistance to WWE's Torrie Wilson.
3.6k words
4.64
80.3k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers

It'd been a while since Kyle had made love to a women and he was getting bored. The only chick he liked was the best friend of his ex-girlfriend, who he was still friends with, so that was a no go. He lived in an apartment that his parents had left him when they had gone to live on the coast.

It was a fairly good apartment on the sixth floor of a large apartment block, relatively close to the city. He had three bedrooms, one of which had turned into his gym, and another which had turned into a study for uni. So in essence he had one bedroom. He had a living room with a plasma screen television, a newly renovated kitchen, two balconies and a brilliant view of the river and the city.

His friends had invited him out tonight but he had declined. He'd had a rough night the night before, with far too much alcohol involved and he didn't want the same pressure to hook up with someone tonight. Besides, he needed his sleep cause he was going to see the WWE tomorrow night. Kyle sat down on his couch and turned on the TV to watch 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?'.

After it was over he got up and went to the kitchen. Looking in the cupboard he saw that there was no bread (or more importantly, milo) and there was no milk or coke in the fridge. So when he dressed for his nightly run (singlet, rugby shorts and shoes) he grabbed his wallet on the way out.

Kyle headed off along the main road, only stopping to make sure no cars would take him out when he crossed the road. Rain started falling and cooled him down slightly so he began to run faster along the road. Kyle was 23, lean and muscular, and he knew it. He was always a sportsman, excelling in almost every sport he played (including chess) and because of his healthy lifestyle of exercise and sleep, Kyle had always been fit.

The rain soaked his black curly hair all he ran, and it fell in his eyes no matter how often he brushed it back. His singlet was soaked and you could vaguely see his tanned muscular body behind his singlet. He turned down a back street as he did on his usual run and turned left towards the service station.

As he kept running he looked ahead. At the top of the hill was a black four wheel drive with its emergency lights on. As he got closer he saw that the hood was up and steam bellowed from beneath. He slowed as he approached the car.

'Jesus. What the hell happened here?' he said as he surveyed the damaged. Smoke was flowing from the engine and a slight hissing sound could be heard as rain hit the heated car. Just as he was about to continue his run, a woman stepped of the nearest alleyway.

Kyle watched as she walked towards him wearily. She was beautiful. She had brilliant blonde hair that fell to her chest, an angelic face that no man could resist and a fit, curvy body. She was wearing a tight white shirt, and luckily and black bra, as the rain had soaked her shirt so it was see through. She was wear some pink hot pants with sneakers as well. Kyle knew this woman. He'd seen her thousands of times. But he still couldn't believe it.

The woman approached wearily still. She was obviously was Kyle was some kind of deviant. 'Do you happen to know anything about cars?' She asked cautiously.

'Sorry. Can't say that I do.' Kyle replied. 'But I am jogging to the nearest service station to pick up some groceries, Ms Wilson. If you'd like, I'll ask someone to come back with me to have a look at it.'

Torrie looked at him with increased trust. 'Watch wrestling do you?' She asked, extending her hand. 'Nice to meet you, Torrie Wilson.'

'Kyle Cunningham. Nice to meet you too. I am a bit of a wrestling fan actually. I'm going to see your show tomorrow night.' He said. 'Look, I'll be back in 15 minutes with someone to see what the problem may be. Stay in the car. Not exactly the safest neighbourhood.' Kyle waved and was off along the road again. He ran slightly faster, now that he had a greater purpose, and was at the service station in minutes. He picked up his groceries and headed to the counter.

'Thank you, sir,' the guy behind the counter said to him.

'One more thing, mate. Is there anybody that could come look at a car for me? There's a car about 5 minutes walk from here thats having trouble.' Kyle asked.

'Hold on a moment. I'll check.' The clerk went into the back and shouted, 'Hey Steve! Some guy wants you to check out his car.' He paused. 'No, he said it was two minutes away!' He waited. Finally, he came back out. 'Go out back. Steve'll be there. He drive you two there and have a look.'

Kyle went out back with his groceries to see Steve, a short, fat, balding man standing behind his tow truck. 'Hop in mate.' Kyle directed him to where the four wheeler was stopped. Steam had stopped pouring out of the front but the car still would not start. While Steve leaned into the bonnet and had a look around (while revealing his bum crack to the world) Kyle and Torrie talked.

'So where were you supposed to be staying tonight?' Kyle asked.

'Vince put us up in the Hilton, but if I don't get this car fixed I'll never get there.' She replied, somewhat hopelessly.

'I'd give you a lift but I've gotta get up early tomorrow to go to work. Going to wrestling shows costs money you know...' he replied.

She laughed a little. 'That's okay. You've done more than enough already. Let's just hope this guy can fix this thing.' She said, and slap the back of the jeep. At the moment, there was a loud snapping sound and smoke once again began bellowing out of engine.

'Shit!' Steve yelled as he jumped out of the way, holding his hand, as if in pain. After a little while he stopped holding his hand and looked in the bonnet again. 'I'm not gonna be able to fix this tonight. I'll have to tow it. Sorry folks.'

'Damn it!' Torrie said. 'What am I gonna do now?'

'Cab?' Kyle offered.

'No money. Do you have any? Vince would re-imburse you if you did...' She replied hopefully.

'Sorry. I used my last to buy these.' He said, holding up his groceries. 'Look, you're more than welcome to stay at my place if you want. That's about the only way I can help.'

'I don't know. I wanted to do my workout tonight. And you know, you're a stranger... I just met you.' She replied.

'I have a gym.' Kyle replied. 'And I understand why your cautious. But there are a hell of a lot worse people out there than me. I know you're involved with someone, I know you're not interested, and frankly, I'm not that sort of person. Yes, you're attractive, but I just wouldn't do that. You're welcome if you wish.' Kyle said, finishing his speech.

She thought for a while. 'Ok. You've been trustworthy so far. How far is it?'

'About ten minutes away. I'll help you carry your bags if you'd like. There are a few hills.' Kyle picked up half of Torrie's stuff and his own groceries and they walked the short walked to his place. Once they got inside, Kyle put the groceries in the kitchen and grabbed two towels. Given one to Torrie he said, 'You'll be in the bedroom, I'll be on the couch. The gym's in there, bathroom there, and if necessary, the study, and internet are in there. You can see where the kitchen and living room are. I hope you have a nice stay at Hotel Cunningham.'

'I can't take your bedroom. I'll sleep on the couch.' She said, moving her stuff into the living room.

'Torrie,' Kyle said, picking up her luggage. 'You're the guest and you've got a show tomorrow night. You need your sleep. You're sleeping in the bedroom. I'll put new sheets on for you.' He said.

'No need. It doesn't bother me. Thank you so much for all this.' She said, giving him a slight peck on the cheek before closing the bedroom door. As much as Kyle could do to stay in control, this woman was too beautiful. He couldn't stop the growing erection in his pants as he thought about what might be going on behind the door.

Considering he hadn't had much exercise from his run, Kyle head into the gym to work out. He'd been on the treadmill for fifteen minutes when Torrie walked in, her hair tied back, a red sports bra around her chest and some bike pants and sneakers. 'I'm sorry if I'm any trouble Kyle. You really are kind to help me like this.' She said.

'Think nothing of it,' Kyle replied as he stepped off the treadmill to do some bench presses.

'You know, you could probably be a wrestler with your build.' She said, stepping onto the treadmill and sucking on a water bottle. Kyle laughed. 'No, seriously. You've got plenty of muscle tone, barely any fat and you seem like the sporty kind. And you're attractive, which appeals to the demographic we lack, females.'

'I've always said that my parents living in Australia was the only that stopped me from wrestling. I always wanted to. It some like hard work, but fun.' He said, grabbing a towel and wiping himself off. He started his squats.

'Why let that stop you? It's not like there haven't been Australian wrestlers...'

'Like Nathan Jones. Yeh. He's a good example. He was basically celebrity. That's probably the only reason he began wrestling. Nah, I probably wouldn't make it anyway. I'll stick to studying.' He finished his work out. 'Do you want a milo, or coffe or anything when you get out? I'm making one for myself anyway.' He asked politely.

'Tea please, if you have it. Can't stand milo... too fatty.' She replied and continued her lengthy treadmill run. Kyle headed to the bathroom and quickly got undressed. He stepped into the shower and ran the water hot. He let the water run over him for a while and then he began to wash himself. He washed his hair nd rinsed it out. Again he just let the water run over himself as he thought about the night's events. He'd been in the shower a while and didn't have a clue how long, so he turned off the water and stepped out.

'Oh shit! Sorry.' Torrie said as she walked in, and then quickly retreated. Kyle was slightly shocked, and then grinned widely as he realized he'd forgotten to close the door. He didn't care that she'd seen him naked but he was worried she might be embarrassed. He dried himself and went and changed into a pair of trackpants and a sleeveless shirt and went out into the living room. Torrie was in the kitchen filling up her water bottle.

'Sorry about that Torrie. I forgot to close the door.' Kyle said, sorry, but at the same time glad that it had happened. 'I didn't mean to embarrass you.'

'Its okay. I wasn't offended by it. It's not like I haven't seen anything like that before. May I use your shower?' She asked, brushing past, her face entirely red. He heard the sound of running water and the slam of a door as she carefully ensured the door was closed.

Kyle laughed to himself and went into the kitchen. He made a large milo for himself and started boiling the water for her tea. Then he sat down on the couch and began watching a movie on Showtime. After a couple of minutes the kettle started whistling and Kyle was just about to go turn in off when Torrie came out in his fleece pajamas and did it herself. She made her tea, and came and sat on the couch. 'What's on?' she asked him.

'Nothing much,' Kyle replied, flicking through the channels.

'Mind if I use your phone?' she asked.

'Go right ahead.' he said and turned back to the movie.

After about an hour she came back and sat on the couch, staring at the floor with a somewhat empty look on her face. 'Are you okay?' Kyle asked. She nodded slightly, but the movement forced a tear from her eye. 'What's wrong?' he asked again, putting an arm on her shoulders and waiting for a response. She gasped for air at the tears strolled down her face.

Finally she sighed and started to explained. 'That was Billy. Ever since we got engaged, its been all work for him. He just recently got the tag titles, and hes been working harder than ever to improve his skills. And that's good... But it means he never has any time for me anymore.' She said, and began weeping again, falling into Kyle's arms as he hugged her.

'Oh come on, Torrie. It's okay. He'll realize it soon. All you've got to do is talk to him.' Kyle said, comforting her as best he could.

'But I've tried,' she said, with renewed urgency, 'I tried to just then. And we fought. We had a fight and he said... He said...' She couldn't continue. Kyle held her and waited. 'He said, the wedding was off.' She burst into tears again. Kyle hugged her closer, trying to stop her tears.

When she finally settled down, 'Torrie. Just wait. You had a fight. He said it in the heat of the moment. He'll come to his senses. You're beautiful. You're talented. And you're a beautiful person. And there isn't a guy alive that wouldn't kill to have you. He'll realise that. And he'll realize he made a mistake.' She looked up at him tenderly. He wiped the tears from her face.

'Thank you.' She said, as she leaned up and kissed him on the lips softly.

Kyle hadn't expected it. He hadn't expected it to last for so long. And he hadn't expected Torrie Wilson to begin making out with him. He felt her tongue make its way inside his mouth as he felt himself being pushed back on the couch. She lay on top of him and ground her hips against his as she let her body take over. Kyle's will broke and his hands made his way into her hair to pull him closer to her. One hand began caressing her ass above her pajama bottoms. Her kiss stopped and she began kissing his cheek, and then his neck.

She sucked and licked his neck passionately and he moaned in pleasure and stroked her hair softly. She helped remove his shirt and again kissed him passionately on the lips, allowing her tongue to explore his mouth. She felt his tongue massaging hers and moaned her approval. As she felt his hand move from outside her pajama pants to rub her ass through her panties she raised her hips and began rubbing his crotch through his track pants.

She leapt up, helping him to his feet and led him to the bedroom, throwing him on the bed. She moved seductively towards him and lay on top, kissing him tenderly and slowly moving down. She kissed his chin, then his neck, leaving a slight mark. She kissed his chest softly, followed by his stmoch and belly button. Then, slowly, she pulled his track pants down and off. His erection was badly hidden beneath his boxer shorts and she pulled his silk boxers off slowly and seductively to reveal his throbbing erection. She stood at the foot of the bed, looking down at Kyle. Then slowly began to undo the buttons to her pajama top.

'Are you sure this is what you want?' Kyle asked her, hoping against hope she wouldn't back out now. She continued to undress, finally undoing the last button on her top, opening it slowly to reveal a pink lace bra. She turned around and slowly and sexually took off her pajama pants, revealing a matching pair of pink lace panties, that brilliant ass, silky smooth legs, and a moist patch between her ass cheeks. Then she turned around and slowly crawled up and over Kyle, until her lips touched his again, and she began to press crotch into his exposed penis.

Kyle reached around her body to unhook her bra, allowing it to falland reveal her beautiful breasts. Kyle rolled over until he was on top, gently kissing her neck, collar bone, and finally her nipples. She moaned in delight as she pleasured her tits, tracing his tongue over her nipples. Gently he rubbed her mound with his hand as he played and made love to her breasts, and she reacted appropriately, gasping in pleasure and grinding her hips against his hand. Placing a thumb either side of her hips, Kyle carefully pulled her panties down her legs to reveal her dripping wet snatch.

Then he crawled up to her, slowly rubbing every part of his body against her mound, and lightly running a finger over her pussy lips. She shuddered in pleasure and quickly rolled him over, straddling his hips and positioning herself above his cock. Reaching out his hand to his bedside table, Kyle pulled a condom out and began to open it. 'Allow me,' Torrie said. He handed her the dom and watched in surprise as she threw it across the room.

Then she grabbed his cock, and slowly lowered herself onto his bare erection. They both moaned simultaneously as they felt the joys of one another's sex. Kyle groaned as he felt her wet vagina surround his cock, massaging it slowly as she slid up and down. Torrie groaned as his cock penetrated her pussy, massaging the sides gently and she slowly rocked.

She felt him slowly begin to caress her nipples with his fingers and she closed her eyes as the joint pleasure began to consume her. She felt his hand slowly caress her ass a guide her up and down on his erect cock. He began to slowly thrust his hips with hers, heightening their pleasure and allowing him further inside her. She lay down on him and began to slide back and forth, using her arms and knees to lift her off the bed. Her hair slid gently over his chest as she moved and he began pumping faster. She stopped to avoid an early climax but began to kiss and suck on his neck. Kyle realised what she was doing and at a time where she wasn't expecting it, thrust deeply up into her pussy, gently brushing her G-Spot.

Torrie moaned in pleasure as she managed to hold of her orgasm, barely. Kyle lowered his hips slowly as she recovered and began kissing his lips softly. Again he thrust deep into her cunt, hitting her G-Spot harder and causing her to grunt in pleasure. Again she managed to hold on as his cock pleasured her immensely. However, this time when Kyle lowered his hips, he quickly thrust up back into her again and again, keeping her lifted from the bed while fucking her hard, every time hitting her G-Spot and causing waves of pleasure to spread throughout her body.

'Oh God...' Torrie gasped as she came violently around Kyle's cock, he pussy walls massaging him as her juices flowed down and around his cock. She arched her back slightly, her eyes wide, mouth slightly open as her body shuddered violently in climax and her pussy clenched around Kyle's cock. Kyle thrust deep into her once more to complete her orgasm and she ley, exhausted on his chest. Carefully and gently he rolled her over onto her back and began to kiss and lick her neck.

Slowly he began to thrust his cock into her wet pussy, while tenderly kissing her. His cock moved in and out of her pussy, first slowly, and then faster as he reached his own orgasm. He felt Torrie's hips move against his as she responded to his love-making, wrapping his silky legs around him and driving ever deeper into her willing cunt. One of her hands was on his ass, pulling his cock further inside of her, while the other was against the wall above her as the bed crashed and banged against it from the force.

They grunted and groaned at every thrust, sweat pouring off their bodies as his cock continued to pound into her slippery cunt. Her tits bounced and she moaned in pleasure as once again she came on his cock yet again. He legs curled around his ass and pulled him further inside her as her cunt gripped like a vice around his cock. Her orgasm hit her, and she screamed in pleasure, 'Yes! Yes! Oh Fuck Yes! Fuck my pussy!' Kyle felt his orgasm approaching as well and began to pull out.

Her legs pulled him back in feircely, and she looked him in the eyes, saying, 'Cum inside me. Make me pregnant! Fuck me! I want your cum inside me Kyle. Do it. Make me pregnant!' This was all he could handle as his orgasm hit him, and his cock erupted inside the beautiful Torrie Wilson. Stream after stream of thick, virile semen erupted inside Torrie's cunted and Kyle's groaned in ecstacy and thrust inside of her pussy.

They both gasped in exhausted as they lay beside each other, orgasms gradually dispersing. Torrie hugged Kyle as they fell asleep together and Kyle smiled in satisfaction as he closed his eyes. He had just fucked Torrie Wilson.

Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers