Helping with the Chores Pt. 01

Story Info
Ovulating wife - What are friends for?
4.1k words
3.59
76.6k
63
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

"You do want to have a kid, don't you?" Ashley asked her husband. "I mean, if you are having doubts, let's hold off."

"No, I really do. I love kids, but..." Brad hesitated. "I mean, I wish we could just..."

"What? We could what?" Ashley asked.

"I miss spontaneous sex...you know, just jumping you in the kitchen."

"You can still do that, but if we are going the take this seriously, we need to do this while I'm fertile, so we have to hold off until end of the week." Ashley said sadly, "I would love to feel you inside me, but you have to save that sperm of yours for when they'll do some good."

"I know, but you know how hard it is for me to get inspired when I need to perform on demand, can't we get some porn? You know how hot it makes me." Brad asked softly.

"No way. You think I want you fantasizing about some plastic bimbo while making love to me? Anyhow, how can you like that shit? Everything is so fake, I mean what woman moans, 'Oh yes, yes, yes, give it to me. Oh God, you are so big!' Who the hell says that unless they are acting? Anyhow, are you saying that I'm not sexy enough for you?" She spat angrily.

"No, really, you are sexy. You are the most beautiful woman I know, but there's something hot about watching someone getting screwed...I know it seems like they're sexier than you are, maybe because they are sluttier or something, but I find it erotic..." Brad said sadly. "At least can you wear that teddy I got you? You've never worn it, even tried it on." Brad looked at his stunning brunette wife. 5' 5" with long shapely legs, a small, tight ass, perfect clam-shell pussy, narrow waist, breasts...oh yeah, she has breasts. Large DDs that she rarely dressed to show off. If she would wear scoop necks, or v-necks, but she always wore turtle necks or buttoned up shirts. Her bras actually flattened her out, but at night, when she just wore her nightshirts...at least she always slept without panties. Ashley had actually had dozens of offers to model but wanted to focus on her degree...which she never used. But, his job paid enough and if they were to have kids, Ashley would be there to raise them. That was not all bad. When this pregnancy thing is all over he will love going back to jumping her whenever he liked and actually, no longer needing rubbers is not bad...though he doesn't last quite as long...looking at her in her nightshirt knowing she wasn't wearing panties he wished he could just fuck her right now bent over the kitchen table, but no...he'd have to wait until all the stars aligned.

"God, you men all love to treat women like sex objects. You know I hate that, anyhow those things aren't even all that comfortable...but I'll think about it. Let's talk about it later, you have to get to work."

All week Brad kept trying to get excited about making love to his wife, but with the daily reports of her temperature and ovulating schedule, he found himself just not able to get worked up. He resisted surfing porn since then he'd want to jerk off and Ashley stressed how the Doctor said with his low sperm count he had to save all he could for the egg. She told him Friday looked like the best time so he had to be ready. To make matters worse, Sherrie kept coming over for one thing or another and pressed her nice breasts against his arm, his back, even once she leaned over to grab the stapler and pressed her breast against his hand.

Thursday as he was leaving work, Jim called out to him, "Brad, where are you going? Not getting beer with us?"

Brad realized it was Thursday already and he'd been joining the guys on the dock for beers after work at the bar across the street. "Sure, I lost track of what day it was. Hang on, let me throw my crap in the car and I'll be there."

Jim, Ed, Ernie, Chuck and Rod were at the usual table and when Brad sat down, the beers were just arriving. "So how's the financial department doing?" Jim asked. "Also, how's Sherrie doing?"

Brad laughed, "Sure, the financial department...is doing great. As if you guys care. Now Sherrie. That is your real question. I've invited her to join us, but she thinks you guys are a bit crude. I mean, perhaps if you didn't leer at her every time she walked by she might like you guys."

"She likes you, though. We've all seen how she flirts with you on her way to the car, why the fuck haven't you tapped that? The melons on her! Fuck, I'd give anything to fuck those." Ed chuckled.

"I'm married. You guys know that. If I were single, I guarantee you, I'd be all over her, but I'm not going to cheat on my wife." Brad sighed thinking that Sherrie's tits were half the size of Ashley's. He was not about to mention that though since these guys as nice as they were could think about little else to talk about other than pussies (cunts, actually) asses and tits. He either deflected questions about Ashley or said she was pretty average. God, the first time he undressed Ashley and saw those huge mammaries he was stunned. How could she hide something that large? He really wanted to fuck them, but she said it was weird, but that night when they first fucked, he knew she was it, she was the one. The way she wrapped around him responding to his thrusts with thrusts of her own, and her soft mews when she came made him love her more. She told him he was her first and that was when she first told him she loved him.

"Brad? Brad, you there? Dude, your phone is buzzing." Chuck elbowed him.

"Oh, sorry, thinking about work." Brad mumbled reaching for his cell. "Hey honey, what's up? Really? Now? Ok. Let me finish my beer and I'll be right home." Brad hung up and apologized, "Guys I have to get home." He reached for his beer.

"The wife needs you home and you just jump up? Tell her you'll be home when you get home." Ed sneered and the other 4 guys all echoed that.

"I have to go, it sucks I know, but, well. We're trying to have kids and she plots out everything and I guess tonight is the optimal time...you know how it is." Brad said bitterly.

Chuck looked at him disbelievingly, "Seriously? Barb and I never 'tried' to have kids, they just seemed to happen. But, if you have to go back and fuck the wife, go. I am not sure why you look so down about it, Christ! What is she 23? I'd be in my car by now to slam my cock into a young piece of ass." He laughed.

"Yeah, I know. But this whole scheduled thing makes it more like a chore. I can't wait until it's over so It can just fuck her when I want." Brad said getting up.

"God, you've never shown us pictures of your wife, but perhaps you do need to tap Sherrie if it is a chore to fuck your wife." Rod added.

After Brad left, Rod turned to the others, "You guys ever seen his wife?" Seeing them all shake their heads, he said, "Where the heck does he live?"

Brad walked in and was stunned to see his wife on the couch wearing the white teddy. He stared at his stunning wife revealing more than he thought possible. Her large dark nipples and small patch of pubic hair were easily visible through the sheer fabric. Her breasts were spilling out around the small strip of fabric on top. Then he felt his cock stir as she opened her legs and revealed the slit in the fabric exposing her perfect lips.

With a grin, she picked up the remote and the TV came to life showing a large breasted brunette sucking a huge cock...the sound of moans and slurping echoing around the living room. "Close your mouth and come over here. Get that cock of yours out and let me take care of it."

Brad couldn't believe it. Ashley had put his cock in her mouth once and declared she didn't like it so this was a treat. Brad wasted no time ripping off his pants and standing in front of his hot wife. He looked over to the TV and hoped she could take his cock as deep as the girl could, but even if she only sucks on the head...

Ashley took his cock and gently stroking it, began running her tongue up and down the shaft. She gently stroked his balls with one hand while gripping his cock with the other. "Good lord, you are really hard. I guess I shouldn't stop." She purred. She opened her mouth and sucked the head in and was pleased to hear Brad groan with pleasure. She swirled her tongue around the head as she sucked more and more into her mouth. She reached around and grabbed his ass as he started to pump into her mouth. She thought perhaps this was not so bad as he thrust in and out of her mouth. She pulled her mouth off his cock, "Remember, you cannot cum in my mouth, we have to save that so you can knock me up."

Brad had no idea where she learned to suck cock like a pro, but decided it was something she picked up naturally. He looked down at her with her lips sliding on the shaft of his rigid dick and when he felt a familiar aching in his balls he put his hand gently in her head and stepped back. "Perhaps you'd better stop. I think I'm ready to fill you with all the sperm I've been saving up for the last week. Spread those legs, babe, I'm coming in." Brad ripped his shirt off and stepping between her fully spread legs, grabbed his cock and bent over to line it up with her moist pussy lips.

"Holy fuck! I thought he said she was plain, this babe is fucking hot You see those tits?" Brad was jolted upright hearing Ed's voice from the doorway.

"Get the fuck out of here, you cannot barge in like that." Brad yelled.

Ashley struggled to close her legs but Brad was between them and she saw the five strange men staring at her wide open crotch. "Brad, dammit, Brad get off me! Who the fuck are these guys? How did they get in here? Didn't you lock the front door?" Ashley screamed finally squirming off the couch and standing up. "What did he say? Did you say I was plain?" Ashley swung her fist hitting Brad in the side of the head as he was looking at the guys, making her left breast bounce out of the small teddy. She swung her arms across her chest and glared at the men standing in her living room. She was aware of the moans coming from the TV making her blush more.

"Get out of here, dammit. I cannot believe you are here." Brad sputtered, rubbing his cheek.

"Relax dude, we're here to help, you did say that fucking your wife was a chore and as your friends, we are here for you." Ed replied. "I cannot believe your wife is so fucking hot, I can't believe those tits! Sherrie looks flat compared to her. Get out from behind Brad, let's see you, babe."

"I do not fucking believe this, you told them I was plain and making love to me was a chore? What else do you not like about me?" Ashley screamed.

"Wait, wait, I never said you were plain. I just told them you were average since these guys are the biggest horn-dogs you'll ever meet. I didn't want them trying to meet you. They'll fuck anything that moves. And I did say, trying to get pregnant was almost a chore, but I've never thought making love to you was a chore. I'm sorry, but you don't know these guys. I'm not about to extol your virtues to them." Brad said pleadingly.

"I'm going to get clothes on." Ashley said angrily as she started towards the hallway.

"Hang on. Don't do that." Rod said, "It's not like we haven't already seen you, and trust me, you are far from plain. As Brad's friends, we're here to help with the chores, aren't we guys?" He said turning to the four men. "Ed can take care of the garbage, Chuck can clean the kitchen, Ernie, you feel like vacuuming, Jim...hmmm What other chores do you need done?" Rod asked grinning.

Ashley stopped and looked at the five men, thinking they weren't totally evil. "He really said it was a chore making love to me?" She dropped her arms down to her sides. "He really said that? And who is this Sherrie?"

"Let's see. It was something like, 'She schedules everything out making it seem more like a chore...' Something like that. That plus the fact he said you were just average looking, we had to see for ourselves. Sherrie is this hot babe he works closely with that keeps flirting with him. Brad has never led her on though, we kept urging him to take advantage, but he keeps saying he is married and totally happy at home. I can see why. You are 10 times hotter that her." Rod said with a grin. "You have tits I'd gladly be smothered between. Look, we'll leave, unless you think we might be useful around here, you know, with the horrible chores you make him do." Rod grinned looking pointedly at her hard nipples and large mounds of flesh bulging out around the teddy.

Brad started to protest, but Ashley cut him off. "You shut up. Apparently when you open your mouth you make things worse, so just shut up." She looked down at the bulges arrayed before her. "We have a lot of chores and you seem to be fairly handy, but how do I know if you have the proper tools?"

Chuck grinned and chuckled. "Babe, we'd better go, I'm afraid if you've gotten used to that," he said nodding at Brad's shrunken penis, "we might hurt you, and Brad will never satisfy you again."

"Give me a break, you men all brag how big you are and how my poor little pussy will be ruined by your monster cocks. Why do you do that knowing as soon as I see you I'll know you are full of shit." Ashley laughed.

Chuck looked at the others, "Should we? This bitch seems to doubt us." Seeing them all nod, they began undoing their belts.

"Hang on, I am not going to let you do this." Brad strode forward.

"I told you to shut up, Brad. You gave up any right to say anything when you told them it was a chore to fuck your plain wife. Go on, show me those 'monster cocks' of yours." Ashley said firmly.

Brad looked at his wife and didn't recognize her. Her nipples were poking out at least a half inch and he saw a trickle of moisture running down her leg. Her eyes were dilated and her breathing was getting deeper. "Honey, please..."

Ashley ignored her husband and watched as the five pairs of pants hit the floor. Then in awe she watched the boxers all slide down, her eyes darting from one large snake to another. All were twice the size of Brad's and they weren't hard yet. She stared at each one seemingly willing them to get hard.

She was jolted out of her trance when the tallest one said, "Get over here if you want a look. You'll see much better if you get down here on your knees."

Ashley moved over and melted down onto her knees with the five fat hunks of flesh right in front of her face. She reached up to feel how heavy one of them was, and let out a soft moan when it twitched in her hand. She marveled at how it pulsed bigger and bigger, growing huge and hard in her hands. She kept one hand on it and reached over to the one to the left and felt it grow also. Soon she had both hands stoking fat, dangerous looking spears pointing at the ceiling. Her fingers barely wrapped hallway around each shaft.

Brad sputtered, "Ashley, please stop it, I'm sorry I said those things, but please. Tell them to leave. I can't watch this."

Ashley looked back at her husband who was now totally shrunk down and looking like he was going to cry. "You're right, you shouldn't watch this. Guys, we're out of beer, so perhaps Brad being the good host should go get some, and I don't know, maybe pizza? Seems like the least he can do having such great friends to help with the chores." She looked back at Brad with a grin while stroking the two cocks. "Damn, these are massive. I see why you didn't want me to meet them." She turned and pulled one of the cocks into her mouth and reached out to stroke another to life. Slurping on the large head, she pulled her mouth off and looked up at the one who first spoke. "You'd better not cum in my mouth, I have eggs to fertilize and since Brad has low sperm count, I'm hoping you all can make up for that." Turning back to Brad. "What are you still doing here, these guys would like some beer."

"Yeah, Brad. Get us some beer. I'd like pepperoni on my pizza. What do you guys want?" Ed said. "Get going so your bitch here can focus on my cock. Shit, she sucks cock good." He said grabbing her head and pushing her face back onto his throbbing cock.

Brad looked at the five men he thought were friends all circled around his beautiful wife taking the rest of their clothes off. He sadly started pulling on his clothes wondering whether he should just drive off and leave her or get pizza and beer. As he walked to the door he stopped and looked back to see Ed stand Ashley up and tear the teddy off her and throw the shredded fabric on the floor. He stood there watching, wishing he could do something.

Ed He pushed Ashley over the arm of the couch and worked his cock into her tight slit. "Ok baby, let me see how tight this cunt is. Yes...nice and tight. Let's fill you with cum and get a baby going in there." He worked more and more into the tight hole knowing he couldn't possibly last long. He signaled to Rod to get in front of Ashley. "Come on bitch, get my friend Rod's rod ready to fuck you."

Ashley moaned while reaching out and stroking Rod's fat dick feeling stretched like never before. Soon she was thrusting her ass back against the invading shaft and grunting more and more. "Oh fuck, yes...yes...yes...pound my poor little pussy...my tight cunt...your cunt...take it...empty your balls in me. I need your sperm. Yes...that's it...yesssssssss." She screamed as she exploded feeling the spongy head push against her cervix. "Oh God, I need your cum, I want your cum inside me! Mmmmppph...mmmmmm," She moaned as Rod shoved his cock into her mouth. She opened her mouth wide letting him fuck her throat while she reached up and fondled the huge man's balls.

Ed grabbed her ass and with a loud gasp thrust hard into her and spasmed jet after jet of baby-making sperm into her fertile womb. Reluctantly he pulled out and stepped aside as Rod got off the couch and jammed his stiff dick all the way into the slick cunt. Ed knelt in front of Ashley and ordered her to clean him off and was thrilled to see her suck every drop of cum left on his softening cock.

Brad sadly shook his head and headed out to get beer and pizza hearing his wife cry over and over, "Yes...yes...yesssss...fuck me...God you are so big, so big..."

When Brad got back, Ed, Rod and Chuck were sitting naked on the couch watching the porn movie. "Dude, sorry about this, but she could have told us to leave. What kind of pizza did you get? Give me one of those beers." Ed said reaching out his hand.

Brad wondered where Ashley was until Ernie came out from the master bedroom his softening cock glistening with his wife's cum, "Ed, I think she wants to suck your cock, hey Brad, what kind of pizza did you get? Give me one of those beers."

Ed got up and grabbed a couple of the beers and headed back to the bedroom. Brad took the pizza and beer into the kitchen and put the rest of the beer in the fridge. Chuck and Ernie came in and elbowed Brad away from the pizzas and grabbed a couple of slices each.

"You got plates?" Chuck asked, "Where's a beer glass?"

As Ernie was walking out with his pizza and beer he called back to Brad, "You got any other porn? This is the second time through and though it's pretty hot, we need something different."

Brad sat in the kitchen thinking back to earlier in the week how hot it sounded to bend Ashley over the kitchen table and fuck her, but that seemed so distant, so unreal. Like it was in a different universe even. He could hear the sounds from the DVD and Jim grunting has he was fucking along with Ashley encouraging him to cum inside her - apparently when she wasn't sucking Ed's cock. He got up and went into the garage thinking he should straighten it up.

When he came back in, Ed, Rod and Ernie had apparently left and Jim and Chuck were sitting on either side of Ashley on the couch. They seemed to be sharing some kind of joke while their hands were still exploring each other. Ashley was stroking both cocks while Ernie was squeezing and cupping her reddened tits. Jim was apparently nibbling on her ear and whispering something.

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers
12