Helpless

Story Info
Her first overnight brings temptations.
2.9k words
3.8
29.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Nicki. I have been invited over to a friend's house for an overnight. This will be our first time sleeping together. I know what he has in mind as I have anticipated this moment for a long time. So I pack a couple of changes of clothes, a sexy nighty (which I probably wont need), and a few other essentials that I will mention later.

I'm very excited to be free from work and other stresses of my life. It's Friday and I'm looking forward to a pleasurable weekend.

As I pull up to his house I notice that his car is gone. That's odd – he is expecting me. Wait... there is a note on the door. " Go on in and make yourself comfortable. I just ran to the store. Be back soon." I check the door and it is unlocked so I go in. He has a very nice house, and it's very clean for a bachelor. But I could tell it would be by the way he takes care of himself.

After I've looked around for a while I decide to get comfortable. After all that is what he said to do. So I strip down to my black lace bra and thong. I also leave my heels on, I like the way they make my legs look longer. I sit on the couch to wait for him.

About an hour goes by and I'm beginning to become impatient. I turn on the stereo. Music has always helped me to relax. There is a very sexy beat playing. I return to the couch, sit-down, and close my eyes. I am thinking about my new lover and I am surrounded by his scent, which permeates this house. The music washes over me and I begin to feel very aroused. What will it hurt if I play with myself a little to get myself ready for him?

I pull my thong to the side and with my long painted fingernails begin to gently massage and tickle my clitoris. I also have put on my clit holder. It is silver with red beads and I love how it looks and feels on me. Mmmm – I can feel myself starting to get hot and there is a wetness building at the opening of my vagina. I had better stop before I go to far. I want to wait for him.

"Oh Baby don't stop."

I'm startled. "When did you get here?" I ask.

"Just in time by the looks of things. Keep going." He says with a grin as he sits in a chair across from me to watch. I pull my thong to the side again and resume playing with my pussy. I can see his cock starting to get hard as his trouser start to form a tent at his groin. I spread my legs further to give him a better view of my shaved pussy.

"Stop." He commands.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" I ask again startled by his tone of voice.

"No, but you will do as I say tonight." He says as he stands and walks over behind the couch. He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back to look up at him. "You are in my house and will do as I say."

"OK – Master." I say jokingly.

"Yes, and don't forget it." He lets go of my hair and I realize that I'm very wet and throbbing in my groin. A mini orgasm? Whoa, I didn't expect that.

I get up and start to reach for my dress. He grabs my hand to stop me. With just a stare he is telling me "No!" and I don't dare to cross him. Not tonight.

We go into the kitchen and he instructs me to sit up on the counter. He begins to cook dinner. He's not talking to me. Only an occasional glance in my direction lets me know that he knows I'm still there.

He walks over to me spreads my legs and opens the drawer that is there between them. He pulls out a knife – and as he stares into my eyes he runs the back edge of the knife down my thigh. He then turns and walks away from me. What is this game he is playing tonight? He has me a little nervous, but very aroused.

"There is a blind fold on the dining room table. Go in, sit down and put it on." He commands. "And make sure you can't see anything." I obey.

It seems as though I'm sitting there for a while when suddenly I feel his hands on my back. He's unhitching my bra. He then puts his hands on my shoulders and slides his hands down my arms pulling my bra off as he goes. At the same time he is pulling my hands behind my back. I feel rope and begin to protest. "Trust me Baby." He whispers deeply into my ear. I relax and let him bind my hands behind my back.

I then hear him walk back into the kitchen, but he quickly returns. "Are you ready?" he asks.

"Ready for what?"

"Just trust me." He says. "Open your mouth."

I feel something cool and smooth rubbing on my lips. He lets me take it into my mouth. Mmmm, a grape, then some apple. This continues with various fruits – but as he puts each one to my lips, he rubs them on my lips as if to tease me before he lets me take it into my mouth.

Then I feel something cold on my belly, moving up to my chest between my breasts. Then it's on my nipple, so cold it makes me jump. I feel goose bumps rising up all over my body. Then immediately after the cold, I feel his warm wet mouth sucking on my breast.

"What was that?" I ask breathless.

He puts the cold to my lips. Ooooh, strawberry. I love this game. But just as I'm starting to relax and get comfortable with it, he takes the blindfold off and unties my hands. "It's dinner time." He tells me. I can see his very hard cock through his pants. I try to reach for it. "No. Not yet." He protests.

We eat a very delicious dinner of shrimp scampi and salad. I am still only wearing my thong and high heels.

After dinner he instructs me to go upstairs and lay on his bed. He has a big beautiful king sized four-poster bed with a canopy and red satin sheets. As I climb into the bed, I notice mirrors on the underside of the canopy.

I can hear him cleaning up downstairs. Why is he teasing me so? Does he not like what he sees and is just stalling? I'm a little concerned that he hasn't just fucked me yet. I thought I was sending out all of the signals. He's driving me crazy with all of this seductive teasing.

Finally, He's coming upstairs. He enters the bedroom carrying two covered bowls and some candles. He stands beside the bed just looking me up and down. It's like he's inspecting me from head to toe. He then reaches into the nightstand and pulls out some more rope. OK, I see how this night is going. He wants total control. Aright, I'll play along. It's been very good so far. I cross my wrists and offer them to him to tie.

"I see you're starting to trust me." He says with a smile.

"You have not given me a reason not to, yet" I answer.

He then bounds my wrists and ties them to the headboard above my head. Then he bounds my ankles and ties them to the footboard. Curious, How are we going to have sex with my legs tied together? Now the blind fold. I'm completely immobile and feeling very vulnerable. I can hear him unbuckling his belt and sliding his pants off. My senses are going wild, the smell of his cologne, the soft music emanating from downstairs, the feeling of the cool satin sheets against my back and legs. I feel his hand on my ankle slowly moving up my shin, to my knee, my thigh – then it slides over to my hip completely avoid the place that wants to be touched most. It continues up my ribcage to my arm and up to my hand. He climbs on the bed and straddles my hips. Is that his cock I can feel against my abdomen? Yes, I'm sure of it.

"You haven't been a very good girl." He says playfully.

"What do you mean?" I ask puzzled.

"You didn't wait for me to get home before you started playing."

"I'm sorry, just being here in your house made me so hot."

" Well, I'm glad it was at least me that set you off, but I still have to teach you a lesson." He pauses as though studying my reaction. "Are you ready?" he whispers so close to my face that I can feel his hot breathe on my cheek. Just at that moment I feel a hot searing pain on my left breast. I let out a cry. Then right after a very cold sensation... ice? This sudden temperature change is sending jolts to my crotch unlike anything I've felt before.

Then again the searing heat but on my right breast, again followed by the cold. I let out another cry. "What are you doing?" I whimper.

"Would you rather see it coming?" He asks as he bites my bottom lip very hard – I swear I can taste blood.

"Yes." I whisper.

He takes the blindfold off and I see he's holding a candle in one hand and an ice cube in the other. It is hot wax that is causing the pain. The whole room is dark except for a few candles scattered about. As I look around I see that one of the bowls holds the ice, the other is still covered. He takes me by surprise and pours more hot wax right into the middle of my chest. I scream. "You wanted to watch, so watch." He commands. He waits a little while this time for the ice. I never knew that this kind of pain could also cause such pleasure. My pussy is dripping wet and my thighs are getting slippery from my own pussy juices.

He then puts his mouth to my breast and bites one of my nipples sending me reeling into an unexpected place. I can't believe he hasn't even touched my pussy and I'm cumming under him. My mind is spinning from these different sensations. My insides are throbbing and trembling all at the same time as I arch my body under him. He is just watching, smiling, and feeling my body as it responds to his taunts.

He then picks up the second bowl. I can't see what's in it. There is a spoon and as he picks it up it is drizzling something dark and warm over my chest. Chocolate!! He starts at my neck and draws a line with the warm fudge all the way down to just above my labia. Then another line from nipple to nipple. He then puts two fingers in it and places them on my lips. I lick them and suck them clean. "You like to suck, huh?" He asks. Then he puts some chocolate on his cock and asks, "Do you want to lick this off?"

I nod looking him in the eyes. He turns and straddles my head. I take his cock in my mouth and he shoves it into me hard, right to the back of my throat. He is ramming so hard that I almost choke on his large member. I can feel his vein pulsing; his cock is swelling, getting ready to shoot his hot load right into my mouth.

As I am sucking furiously on his cock he is licking the chocolate off my belly and abdomen still being very careful to avoid my sweet love spot. Why is he depriving me like this? I want to beg him to untie my legs but I cannot with all of his cock in my mouth. He wraps his hands under my ass squeezing and massaging it and is kissing my thighs while he is pounding into my mouth faster and faster. He's starting to moan. I can tell he's very close to exploding like a volcano. And he does right to the back of my throat with such force it makes me start to gag, but I control it and swallow every last drop. As he slows down his rhythm, he moans and rolls off me. He then stands beside the bed, staring at my swollen lips and sweat beaded face.

"I'm going to run an errand. I'll be back in a little while. You just stay here and think about what has happened so far." He says

"WHAT? Like I can go anywhere. Are you going to leave me tied up? Where are you going?" The questions explode from my mind. Why is he doing this? I'm very confused.

"Relax, I want you just like this when I get back. I won't be long."

"Can you at least untie my legs?" I plead.

"Alright, but that's all."

"I want you. I want to feel you inside me." I beg.

"Not now, I have something I have to do. You will have me before the nights through. Don't worry." He answers as he pulls on his pants and leaves the room.

Well, here I lie, still bound at the wrists and covered in chocolate. A hundred things are flying through my mind. He gave me an orgasm with out even touching my pussy. Why hasn't he wanted to fuck me yet? Why did he leave me here tied up? I fall asleep thinking about everything that has happened and not happened.

I am awakened by something tickling my cheek. I open my eyes and it's difficult to focus as it has gotten very dark and the candles have burned down. As I gradually start to get my bearings I realize that it is he with the most beautiful red rose I have ever seen.

"I think we can undo these now." He says as he unties my hands. He then picks me up and carries me to the bathroom where he has a huge tub already filled with nice warm water. He puts me into the tub and climbs in behind me.

"Put your head back." He says. And he begins to pour water over my hair and starts to wash my long brown locks. His strong fingers running through my hair and massaging my scalp is so relaxing. How can a man who was so rough an hour ago be so gentle now? He rinses my hair and pulls it up with one of my hair clips. He must have gone through my bags to find it. He then washes my back while he is kissing my neck and my ears. "Did I hurt you?" he whispers.

"No. But I am still aching for you." I answer.

"I know he says, just relax, you have me."

I lean back against his chest and he wraps his arms around me and washes the rest of the chocolate off my breasts and belly.

After snuggling in the warm water for a while he gets up. "Stay here, I'll be right back."

After about twenty minutes he returns with a big fluffy towel and offers me his hand to help me stand. He dries me with the towel and takes me hand to lead me back to the bedroom. He has changed the sheets; they are now a cobalt blue satin. He has also placed new scented candles and two big bouquets of red and white roses on either side of the bed. He gently lays me down on the bed and begins kissing my still swollen lips. He kisses his way down my neck, my chest, stopping at each nipple to gently tease each one. Then he moves down my belly, my naval to my shaven mound. Finally, what I've been waiting for all night, he begins to lick and kiss my soft wet pussy. I quiver with the relief that I don't have to wait any longer.

His tongue is warm and wet, and is darting over my clit and around my vaginal opening – just enough to tease it. I'm running my fingers through his hair. "I want you." I breathe heavily.

"You have me, Baby." He replies.

"No, I want to feel you inside me."

He begins to kiss his way back up my body to my mouth and climbs on top of me. Gently sliding his cock right into place where it belongs. His cock and my waiting wet pussy feel like they were meant for each other. I have waited so long for this and he sends me into instant ecstasy. I'm burning hot and jolts of electricity are traveling throughout my body as I arch to meet him. I let out a loud guttural moan as I orgasm around him squeezing and milking his cock. Just as I am starting to come down he lets his hot juices flow into me sending me back up to meet him in yet another orgasm. I'm in pure bliss.

As we lay there covered in sweat and each other's juices I whisper, "I've learned my lesson. I will always wait for you from now on... My Master."