Helpless Bottom Boi

Story Info
A submissive boi is taken captive by escaped prisoners.
1.8k words
4.1
52k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure just how far we traveled after the two of them hogtied me with belts and tossed me into the back floor of my BMW. I hadn't suspected anything when I saw the man standing at the back of the disabled laundry van beside highway 521.

It was on a deserted section of the 2 lane road in eastern South Carolina so I naturally stopped to help as he flagged me down. I somehow forgot about the federal prison in the wooded area nearby, and only when I was grabbed from behind by the second escapee, did I realize that I had made a huge mistake.

The trip had been eastward for a time. The same direction I had been going before my trip was interrupted. Only one of the men who grabbed me was in the car. I assumed the other was driving the van. After a time we turned onto a rough gravel road for a mile or so. Shortly after stopping the door opened and the other man got into the car. We turned around and quickly returned to the paved road. Hours later I was aware of several turns, another gravel road and finally driving into some sort of building. The destination had been reached, but I had no idea where I was as fear of what might happen next flooded over me.

Without a word, both of my abductors exited the car and I was left helpless in the back. The lights went out and there was total quiet. It was as thought they had forgotten I was back there. I struggled trying to free myself, seeing this time as an opportunity for escape, but I was unable to free myself. Finally exhaustion overcame me and I fell asleep.

I was awakened by the sound of the trunk slamming shut. Sunlight was beaming into the garage and I surmised that it was mid morning. I heard two voices though I couldn't make out what they were saying. When the door near my head opened I saw the first man with my suitcases in his hands walking by. The second man, the one I had never seen, then reached inside and pulled me from the car putting me on my stomach on the dirty garage floor.

The belt tying my ankles was removed and I was finally able to straighten my legs. I had been hogtied for what I guessed to be about 12 hours so I was still shaky when I was pulled to my feet. It became obvious why I had been so unsuccessful in my struggle against the second man, who had grabbed me from behind, now that I finally got a look at him. I'm 5' 8" and in good shape at 130 pounds. This man towered over me by at least 8-10 inches standing about 6'6" and looked to be a solid 275 or more.

His size shocked me and in a way worried me as well. There had been plenty of time for me to assess my situation and I had come to some conclusions. First, my abduction was random. They simply wanted a vehicle and I happened to be the first person to stop. Second, I was of no obvious use to them, so they only took me with them to provide entertainment. Of course they couldn't have known that I was gay and it probably wouldn't have mattered if I were straight or bi, male or female, they were going to rape whoever stopped for them.

My wrists were still tightly tied behind me but I could now walk so I was led through a door and into the house. Inside, a television droned on with a news story about the escape. I listened intently as the reporter talked first about a Latin American drug kingpin named Luis who was in the maximum security prison on multiple life sentences for drug crimes and racketeering and who the authorities said had almost unlimited resources on the outside even though they had confiscated all the holdings they could find. They admitted he had numerous safe houses that they knew nothing about and multiple millions on cash stashed away. The other was Oliver, Luis' second in command. In prison for multiple life sentences as well, for various crimes including murder.

Luis, went through all my bags, checking things out I guess. There were some things that might have given away the fact that I was gay. Then he walked over to where I stood with Oliver behind me holding my arms.

"Now we know a little bit about each other I guess." He said.

"What you don't know is that we are going to lie low here for a couple of months and you will be keeping us company. Of course if you don't want to keep us company we can always let you dig a grave for yourself in woods, and if you cause any trouble...well, we'll let you dig a grave for yourself then too."

Luis then looked at Oliver and made a gesture with his head. Oliver immediately pushed me to my knees in front of Luis. There was a diabolical smile on his face as he looked down at me. I knew there was fear in my eyes because I was scared to death. He seemed to relish in my fear as he slowly unzipped his pants and exposed his semi erect 8 inch cock. I didn't want to let him do this to me, I tried to pull back but Oliver gripped a handful of my hair and held my head back so that my face was turned up to Luis. He slapped my with his dick. I refused to open my mouth as he laid his ball on my upturned face wanting me to suck them. Oliver tightened his grip on my hair and I finally flicked out my tongue teasing his scrotum. Luis slapped my face hard with an open hand and ordered me to suck his balls. I didn't want to so I hesitated and he landed a second open palm on my cheek.

I meekly opened my mouth and took in first one ball then the other. I sucked his scrotum as his dick got harder lying across my face. One eye was blocked but with the other I could see him throw his head back and I knew he was enjoying it as he let out a low moan.

Oliver turned my hair loose and reached from behind with both hands. Gripping my shirt he pulled sharply and ripped it open. In a flash, I was pulled to my feet. The belt tying my wrists was quickly removed and my shirt was slid off my arms. Luis then took my right wrist and slapped a pair of handcuffs on it. Pulling my arms behind me again, Oliver fastened the other cuff on my left wrist securing my arms behind again.

I was turned to face Oliver now as Luis held me in place. He reached down to open the waist of my jeans and pushed them down toward my knees. I tried to fight back but they lifted me and placed me on my back across a table. It was simple for Oliver to slide my pants off and leave me lying naked between them.

Luis reached out to tug on the nipple ring which pierced my right nipple. "Looks like we are going to be fucking a real bottom boi the next few weeks"

It was very uncomfortable to lay on my back with the cuffs digging into me. My head hung back over the edge of the cocktail table and I turned it one way then the other as I tried to figure out what Oliver was doing. Finally I caught a glimpse of him and realized that as I feared he was getting undressed.

I had never seen a cock the size of Oliver's nor have I since. I couldn't possibly that thing in my ass. I pleaded with him not to rape me, but my plight was too much of a turn on for him. The more I begged the harder he became. When he took one of my ankles in each hand and stood between my legs I felt totally helpless and vulnerable.

He placed his hard cock on my belly. His massive balls laid on mine and the tip of his dick reached all the way to my solar plexis. There was no way I could take the entire length of his tool without doing all sorts of internal damage!

I had all but forgotten about Luis, until he told me to shut up and lay my head back. I looked up at him as he positioned himself to continue fucking my mouth.

With my head back he had a straight path and slid his dick down my throat. I relaxed my throat and he settled into a steady rhythm in and out as he caused me to make gurgling sounds with each thrust.

All though I tried to resist Oliver, he began to assault my ass with his fingers. He was putting plenty of lube both on and in my tight hole. I couldn't keep him from sliding two then three finally four fingers inside me stretching my sphincter to its limit. He continued to oil me up and loosen me up as I lay helplessly across the table.

My mind was a blur as my mouth was violated and now my ass, spread to its limit when Oliver had fingered me, was being invaded by his monster cock. He pushed the head inside me and my scream of pain was muffled by the cock that filled my throat and acted as a gag.

With more lube applied to the shaft, Oliver began a slow shallow rhythm. Not trying to force the entire length in all at once, but rather giving me just a little more each thrust. Small increments but gaining in depth each thrust non the less.

As they settled into a steady pace they began to time their thrusts, both entering simultaneously and then pulling back simultaneously. I was barely conscious as they continued their assault. My screams of pain and protest had been replaced with their moans of pleasure and I was now nothing more than a piece of fuck meat.

After a while the rhythm picked up as they both neared their climax. I simply lay there totally helpless and unable to resist whatever they decided to do to me. The pace quickened as Luis was first to fill me his sperm, shooting waves of the juice down my throat. Before he could pull out of me, Oliver made a final deep thrust as I felt an enormous load of cum fill my bowel.

When they pulled out of me I just went limp across the table feeling totally used up.

I didn't know what the next weeks would bring, but I did know that I felt totally and completely at their mercy. They had subjugated me wholly and I was helpless to fight any thing they might want to do to me.

-----------