Helpless Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...About last night -" He began.

"I'm not like that." She interrupted. "I'm not a slut."

"Hell no! I didn't think that. I don't know why it happened exactly, but I'm glad it did. It was great."

"Mind blowing?"

He hesitated. "Really great." He said and grinned. She punched him playfully.

He rolled on to her and kissed her, both tasted like stale whiskey so it didn't matter. His morning glory began to ache. And there was something about women and sex first thing in the morning. None of them liked it. It made no sense to him, but he had accepted it long ago. Vicky didn't disappoint. After they had kissed, she pushed him away before his hands could wander.

"I have to go to the bathroom." She said.

"Okay, Vicky, I know you're going to do the whole female thing. Please just let me take a piss and it's all yours."

She shook her head smiled.

When they had both finished in the bathroom and looked ready to face the world again, they left the motel.

"Are you coming with me or must I drop you at the truck stop?" Ray asked.

"Would you mind? I'm not fussy about where I'm going, as long as it's away."

"I'd like it very much if you came with me."

"Okay, I guess it's settled then."

Ray put their bags in the truck and they drove to the diner. Vicky tried to pay half but Ray wouldn't let her.

Ray said they were headed to Oklahoma City next.

"How far is it?" Vicky asked.

"About five hours."

"You tired of driving yet? I could drive a while."

"Okay, that would be great. Think you can drive to Oklahoma city? Don't worry about the route, I'll tell you which one to take. If you can do that baby, I'll drive to Denver, or as close as I can before we stop for the night."

He called me baby, Vicky thought and her heart skipped a beat. They swapped seats and Ray used the opportunity to run his hand over her bum. She couldn't wait for him to touch her again, she liked the feel of his hands so much.

The drive to Oklahoma City was uneventful and they arrived shortly after one pm. Ray took over the driving and kept to the outskirts rather than going through it. They stopped at a diner/gas station and had something to eat. They stopped at a liquor store with a drug store right opposite it. Ray got a dozen beers and a bottle of wine for Vicky. Vicky disappeared into the drug store and re-emerged a few minutes later with a paper packet.

Forget Denver, Ray thought. We'll only get there after midnight, and we'll both be too tired to make love.

"Have a look on my maps for someplace closer than Denver, please baby?" He asked and handed her his mobile.

"Sure." She said with a shy smile - he had said it again. "Garden City is five hours away, about halfway."

"Garden City it is." Ray drove onto the hi-way and then reached over and pulled Vicky closer to him. He drove with one hand on her leg and she tucked her left hand under his leg. Ray wanted to stop about a thousand times and fuck her there, right next to the road but he managed to contain himself. She made it hard though, caressing his chest, letting her hand fall 'accidentally' on to his cock before taking it away and snuggling into his neck. He was semi-hard all the way to Garden City. Ray got the bags and Vicky got the room key. Ray wanted to pay her back but she said the next night was on him.

Vicky disappeared into the bathroom for over an hour. Ray had three beers and then told her to hustle or he'd have to find a bush. Two minutes later she came out. She had coloured her hair a deep chestnut brown, and she had cut it shorter. It made her look elfish and cute and her green eyes seem even more green. Ray was speechless. He looked her up and down and up and down again, noting her nipples under her t-shirt.

"Well?" She asked.

"Well, you look just fine honey." She didn't want to hear that and he amended himself quickly. "More than fine, much more." He became serious and stepped up to her and put his arm around her and lifted her chin with the other hand.

"You're beautiful Victoria." He said solemnly and she burst into tears.

"Nooo..." He said holding her tighter. "Don't cry please." She pulled away and fanned her face with her hand.

"It's happy tears." She said smiling although she was still crying.

"Baby.." He gently brushed her hair behind her ear and then lifted her chin again.

He kissed her softly and slipped her t-shirt out of her shorts and caressed her back, she had both hands on his cheeks and was holding his gaze. He pulled the t-shirt up over her head and she shook her head loose. Ray quickly stripped off his own t-shirt. He lifted her in his arms and put her down on the bed. He pushed her knees apart with his body and kissed and caressed her nipples until they had perky little points. He licked her nipples and sucked them gently as he slipped his fingers inside her shorts. Vicky arched her back and allowed him to pull them off. He moved down between her legs and lifted her knee to his mouth. He kissed her behind her knee and licked it, then scraped her with his beard. She moaned and got goose-flesh from the sensation. He stopped halfway between her knee and her crotch and kissed, licked and scraped her leg and she moaned again. He kissed her on her the outside of her slit and licked her outer lips, he dragged his chin in the crook of her leg and made her moan again. He kissed on top of her mound, then licked the length of her slit from the back to her clit.

"Ahhhh..." Vicky moaned. He licked her clit a little faster, concentrating on the growing little nub. When her hips started thrusting, he stopped licking her clit and licked inside her vagina. He stuck his tongue as far inside her as he could and was rewarded with her musky juice. His erect cock twitched and ached inside his jeans. It felt and tasted so good he had to do it again. He felt her clench around his tongue and then her hips pushed at his mouth again. He licked her slit up and down, with long firm strokes of his tongue and when she was jerking as her climax was about to erupt he found her clit and sucked it into his mouth. Vicky gushed all over his chin and his neck and his chest. It must have been very intense because she suddenly jerked her clit out of his mouth and covered it with her hands, she squeezed her knees together and lay curled up in a ball, heaving and panting.

Ray couldn't bear it anymore and unzipped his jeans and released his cock. Vicky was still panting but she found strength somewhere.

"You. Come here!" She pushed him on his back and straddled him. She positioned his cock at her cunt entrance and sank down heavily on it. He was a big guy and he stretched her when she took him in. Her pussy was tight for him as he had found out the previous night and he loved the tightness. When she clenched her muscles it was just too much for him. She dug her nails into his chest and rode him hard, harder than any woman before her. She was cumming again almost immediately and she was moaning loudly and squeezing every last bit of his cock.

"Ray! Ray! God!" She was shouting as she climaxed for the third time. Ray's eyes were frozen on her breasts bouncing up and down. His breath was ragged and he could feel his cock struggle to move inside her as he got even thicker and her vagina squeezed his throbbing head even more mercilessly. The ache in his balls was fantastic and he gasped as they drew back into him.

"God." He cried as he felt his climax concentrating at the bottom of his shaft. He thrust as hard as he could, willing it to shoot up his cock and out, he prayed for release and then he was shooting wildly into Vicky. He grunted and thrust pushing the cum out, as he felt wave after wave leave him. It was a while before it occurred to him that he was probably holding her too tightly and released her slightly.

They lay panting together with Vicky laying on Ray's chest.

"My legs." She complained at last.

"Vicky, baby. My arms, give me a second." His arms were near dead, he couldn't lift her off if he tried. Vicky pushed herself up and flopped over next to him on her back. He turned to her and kissed her.

"That was..." He shook his head at her, he couldn't think of the right word.

"Closer to mind blowing than last night?" She panted happily.

He nodded seriously.

After they had smoked and recovered, Vicky poured herself some wine and wanted to shower again. Ray had to move quickly to get to the shower first. She laughed and shrugged and switched on the tv while he showered and shaved. When he emerged she was asleep, holding the empty glass on her tummy. He gently removed it and kissed her, then climbed in next to her and pulled her next to him.

Ray had a wonderful dream, he dreamt that Vicky was blowing him. He looked into her eyes and saw a naughty twinkle in them, he smiled at her and she smiled back.

"You didn't think I would do this, did you?" She asked.

"I was hoping." He replied. "And god damn, it is good. You're very good with your tongue."

"I can suck too, watch." She sucked his head and his back lifted and he groaned.

"Oh yeah, you can suck." He agreed.

"You probably don't think I can take your whole cock into my mouth because you're so big and thick." She was right in front of his face and she had cum dripping from her mouth. God, she looked good, he thought.

"I know you won't be able to baby. There was a stripper who tried once, she said she could any cock into her throat. But she couldn't." Vicky changed into the stripper.

"I can take your cock into my throat." The stripper said.

"No, you can't." Ray replied. "You tried."

"I didn't try as hard as Vicky, but I will now."

"Vicky? Where's Vicky?" He asked but the stripper was busy giving him the blow-job he had always wanted. He was torn between letting her blow him and looking for Vicky.

His eyes snapped open, it was morning. He was breathing heavily and there was something licking his cock.

"Fuck." He cried and pulled the covers back. He looked down and saw Vicky licking her way down his thick cock. He was stunned, he couldn't say anything, his jaw dropped and he moaned. He wanted this so badly. She glanced up and he saw a naughty twinkle in eye as she smiled and deliberately stuck out her tongue and licked his balls. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and sucked a ball into it.

"Ah!" He gasped with the sweet pain it caused, he could feel her tongue slide around his ball and prod it. Then it was ejected and the other one was sucked in. He gasped again and prayed not to cum. Not now, please. She released his ball and started licking his cock at the bottom of his shaft, he watched her work her way to his plum coloured head and threw back his head and moaned and grimaced. She licked around his head and he waited for her to start stroking him to get him off. The slow licking of his cock continued and his climax subsided just a little. He looked down at her again, she was watching him. When he looked she licked up to his head, then she opened her mouth wide again and devoured his head. He could feel her sucking and the throbbing started again. He didn't try to stop himself this time. But she did. She let his head pop out of her mouth and kissed the inside of his leg. He reached down and put his hand on her head to guide her back to his cock but she shook her head out of his reach.

"You're punishing me." He complained with a ragged breath. She looked at him sharply and lifted her head above his cock. He watched as she took him in her mouth. She took more and more of his cock. He watched his shaft disappearing past her lips and felt his head being squeezed by her throat, Vicky kept on going until he was balls deep in her mouth. He felt her throat spasm around his cock, it felt like a strong hand gripping his cock and pulling the cum out. He felt her throat spasm faster and it felt like a hundred hands were all jerking his cock simultaneously. He couldn't do anything but climax, feeling the cum shoot from his cock in waves.

"Jesus." He cried. He never wanted it to end. As his waves turned to ripples she lifted her head, giving his sensitive head a final squeeze. He jerked and his cock was out of her mouth. He let his head flop back on the pillow. Breathing was all he was capable of.

Vicky scooted up next to him and lit a smoke for each of them. He took the smoke she offered but said nothing, he just kept staring at the ceiling. After a minute or two he turned to look at her. She looked like the cat that got the cream. She was smiling smugly.

"How did you do that?" He asked with obvious admiration.

"Well, I started by licking your cock..." He rolled onto her and grabbed her hands.

"You know what I mean." He whispered.

"I breathe through my nose." She whispered back.

"But how do I fit in your throat? How do I fit down your throat?" Ray asked still whispering.

"I don't know about the width, you just do. I don't have a gag reflex until something is halfway to my stomach. I have never gagged before, until now." She said softly, wanting to stay in the bubble of whispers around them. Ray shook his head, disbelieving what had just happened.

"It was the most incredible thing anyone has ever done to me." He said. She was going to say 'You're just saying that', but she was looking him in the eye. He was serious. She blushed blood red and he kissed her cheeks and her lips. She responded eagerly and the foreplay became after play.

"I lo... I like you. Very much Ray." She looked down his chest as she spoke. He lifted her chin until she was looking him in the eye again.

"I love you." He said with his hand under her chin so that she couldn't look down again.

"I love you too." She whispered barely audibly, he could hear the shyness even though he was looking into her eyes.

A half an hour later Ray was humming as he put their bags back in the truck. The thought occurred to him that he had no more reason to drive to Seattle. He didn't want to go any more, he wanted to go home and take Vicky with him and never let her out of his sight again. He laughed at his possessiveness, but a little voice deep inside told him he was serious.

"Let's get breakfast over there." He said to Vicky and pointed across the road as she came to the truck and put her make-up bag in her back pack. He realised belatedly that she had make up on today.

"You... Err..." He pointed at her face. He laughed and shook his head, she looked like she was about to cry.

"You can hit me with a two-by-four if I ever remember what the hell I saw in her. I was blind and stupid. I want to hit myself over the head with a brick if I think you were ever in the same town. Why didn't I see you? You're stunning, and funny and wonderful to be with. Where the hell have you been? Don't answer that." He leaned back heavily against the truck.

"Your lips and this morning. I don't know how I'm supposed to focus on anything else." She smiled wickedly, then standing on her toes she reached up and cupped his ear and whispered something to him. He grabbed her and lifted her into his arms and made as if he was taking her back into the motel room. They laughed and hugged, then kissed.

"Maybe we shouldn't kiss so much in public." She said as she looked around.

"Maybe I don't care." He said and lifted her by the waist, forcing her legs to grip him around his back. He twirled her and they laughed again.

"Ray!" She said with mock anger. "Behave."

He laughed and let her down and they walked hand in hand to the diner.

It was a busy diner but that was okay with Ray, he needed to speak to Vicky.

"Honey, I don't want to go to Seattle anymore." Ray said and popped a piece of bacon into his mouth. He looked at Vicky solemnly, waiting for her response. She was breaking bits of toast off and chewing them thoughtfully. Finally she nodded.

"Okay, I understand. You're willing to let her go and don't really want to kill him. Right?"

"Um hum." He replied drinking the last of his coffee. He signalled the waitress to refill his cup. Vicky looked at him, saying nothing.

"I guess you don't want to go back to Mobile. That cunt's there."

"Yeah. The plan was to leave. Forever."

"What if I have a talk with Sissy Murphy?"

She shook her head. He figured he had to show her or at least convince her that he could protect her or she would not come back with him.

"You know about the gun."

"You're not going to kill him and get sent to prison forever. You're not leaving me."

"Does he have a gun?"

"It's Alabama, that's like asking if Alaska has snow. Anyway I hear Alaska is beautiful this time of year." Ray chuckled despite his seriousness.

"Alaska looks the same - all year. He's a bully baby, a little threatening will put him right off."

"It doesn't matter if it will or won't Ray, I'm afraid of him. I think it will be a while before I stop looking back in fear of him."

"Even with me?"

"Even with you, I'm sorry." She said sadly.

"Don't apologise, it's not your fault."

"Yeah but I know I'm safe with you, but I'm still afraid. It hurts and it's confusing."

Ray laced his fingers together and made a steeple with his index fingers. He sat thinking with his fingers pressed to his lips looking at Vicky but not seeing her.

"The other option is running him out of town, but I'd rather know where he is. Or we don't go back, but our families are there."

"We could go to Gulf Port."

"Or Alaska." Ray said. "I don't want to run, I want him to run. And I want him running in circles, afraid I might be around every corner."

Vicky's eyebrows went up. Ray was serious about putting Scott in his place. She could live with that. Ray focused on her again.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Enough to take care of him?"

"Don't get arrested. Don't do anything to get yourself arrested." She pleaded. He smiled at her.

"Never baby, never."

"Okay then." She nodded. He nodded back.

"It's settled then, we'll take a slow drive back."

Vicky was in no hurry to get back, but Ray wanted the matter settled. They were back in Oklahoma City by night-fall. As much as Vicky was hesitant to get back to Mobile she was pleased that they were off the road. Ray got the key and Vicky opened the door, he was right behind her with the bags.

"You want something to drink baby?" She asked.

A naughty thought immediately entered his mind and he blushed just a little.

"How about cheap whiskey?" He asked instead.

"Okay, I'll be right back." She said. Ray was in two minds whether he should shower or not, he decided against it. He lit a smoke and unpacked clothes for them to sleep in. Funny, he thought - she hadn't claimed one of his t-shirts as hers, yet. There was a kicking sound at the door and he went to get it.

"Ray?" Vicky said.

"I'm here." He said opening the door, she had gotten food as well and didn't have a hand to knock with while holding the two paper bags.

"Shoot, I should have gone with."

"It's okay." She sighed sitting on the bed. They both agreed that these burgers were the best yet and that they were both sick and tired of burgers.

"I want to eat home made food again, something that I've cooked myself." She said.

"I hope I'm invited." She grabbed him and kissed him.

"You don't have to be because you're not leaving." He wanted to eat her up. He held her tightly and stroked her hair.

After dinner and a couple of drinks, they decided it would be less time consuming if they showered together. At first they behaved themselves, but things started going sexy when Ray washed her hair. His touch was more intoxicating than whiskey and when the shampoo had been rinsed from her hair, and her breasts had been massaged, she took his hand and put it between her legs. She was a different kind of wet there and he began caressing her wetness.

"Your pussy's so wet for me." He groaned. She leaned back against the wall with her legs slightly spread and let him do whatever he wanted.