Helpless in the Woods Ch. 03

Story Info
I continue to enjoy the women under my control.
2.3k words
4.45
31.6k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first two chapters I relate how I came upon two attractive women stranded deep in the Canadian woods. In return for my promising to lead them to safety, they had to agree to obey my every command, including sleeping naked with me in my over-sized sleeping bag. Susan was bisexual, but Judy had had bad experiences with men. In short order I dominated and fucked them both. They loved it and wanted more.


I was awakened in the middle of the night by a feeling of warm wetness in my groin. Somehow Susan had managed to scrunch down in the sleeping bag far enough to get her head between my thighs. My entire limp dick was in her mouth.

"Whoa," I gasped.

Her response was to cup my balls and draw my cock between her closed lips. She did this over and over, back and forth, like she was wetting a finger to test the wind. Each time she reached the crown, her lips tightened, bearing down and sending tingles up and down my legs. Half a dozen cycles of that kind of stimulation was all that was needed to bring me fully erect.

"You're a naughty girl," I mumbled, my hand in her hair.

She raised her head. "We all went to sleep before I got mine," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me like you did Judy. I've never seen her cum so hard."

I smiled, remembering how the reluctant Judy had come alive with my cock deep in her pussy and my gums on her nipple. Susan slapped her ass at the critical moment, and the erstwhile Lesbian had cum like there's no tomorrow. No question that Judy liked it rough, and with a real cock. We had proved that she was bisexual, just like her frien.

Judy's voice came out of the darkness. "I heard that," she said.

"Well, it's true," said Susan. "You came hard. Admit it."

"Yea, it was incredible. Matt's involving you made it special. I knew you wanted to make it good for me. In a way we were both using him for our pleasure."

"Using me, uh," I whined. "That will add to your punishment tomorrow. But enough of this chit chat. You've gotten me nice and hard, Susan, now climb on and ride me."

"Like this?"

The horny vixen stretched out on her top of me, face to face, and reached under to guide my cock into her hot, wet pussy. I raised my hips, pointed my toes, and went in deep. My hands clasped on her cute butt, griped hard, and twisted her hips back and forth, reaming her like I was cleaning a test tube.

"Jesus Christ... OH MY GOD..."

I turned my head toward Judy, who had propped her head up on her elbow to watch. "Help me out here, Judy," I said. "Let's take her to the moon. Give me your hand."

Judy reached out, and I let go of one of Susan's cheeks long enough to seize Judy's hand and place it on her partner's upturned ass, right in the critical spot. Susan gasped when she felt the soft fingers.

"OH JUDY... OHHHH...."

"Now, Judy," I said sternly. "Do exactly what I tell you. Moisten your middle finger in her pussy. Then, when I pull her open, slip it in her ass up to the first knuckle."

"Yes, sir," she said, taking a deep breath. I knew then that I had Judy under my control. Tonight it would be her finger, tomorrow it would be her tongue. I would have Susan do the same to her. I would have both of them licking my cock and ass. It was going to be a great couple of weeks.

Resuming my hold on Susan's cheeks, I squeezed and shifted her weight to grind against her until I was in up the hilt. I could feel the nub of her clit nudging my abdomen as I spread her.

"Now!" I ordered. "Up to the knuckle."

Susan went nuts. She splayed her legs wider, digging her toes into the bag so that she could apply more pressure to her clit. Her hands found my face and matched her lips to mine. I kissed her hard, nipping at the offered tongue. She moaned into my mouth.

"UMMMM... UMMMM..."

I managed to turn away long enough to issue my second command to Judy. "Second knuckle."

Susan responded with a furious humping. She knew just how far to pull up without losing me. My juices began to boil. I had to make her cum soon."

"All the way in, Judy," I cried. "Plug her good."

"ARGGGHHHAAA..."

Susan came in a rush, twisting and thrashing, and kissing me on the lips, eyes, chin, neck...everywhere she could contact. I could feel the pressure from Judy's finger on my deeply buried cock. My orgasm started in my toes and roiled up my body like a breaking wave. The combination of the physical sensations with the knowledge of my power over these women was fantastic.

Finally Susan stopped moving, but she continued to lie on me, holding my dick inside. We were both breathing deeply, her head on my shoulder. Judy lay still beside us. It was a moment of total peace. Too soon Susan broke the silence.

"Judy's finger is still in my ass," she said matter-of-factly.

"Of course it is," I chuckled. "I haven't told her to remove it. She has learned to follow orders."

I felt Susan's smile against my chest. "If you don't want me to ravish you again, you'd better tell her," she mumbled. "It is very stimulating."

There was no way I could go another round right away, so I issued the command. "Judy, remove your finger from your friend's ass. But don't wipe it on the sleeping bag."

"Please don't make me suck it," Judy groaned.

I laughed. "No, that's not one of my kinks. You can wipe it on your shirt, and wash it off in the river tomorrow. Now if you two don't mind, I'd like to get some sleep."

"Can I be next to Susan," Judy asked. "I like to cuddle her."

"How sweet," I said. "Go ahead. Roll that way, Susan."

It was plenty warm in the bag, and I was happy to turn away from them and get a little sleep. Let them have their fun together.

**

I awoke the next morning as light began to seep into the tent. They were whispering to each other.

"This situation is unbelievable," Susan said. "It's like that book about evolution. The alpha male seizes and dominates a harem, giving his genes to as many offspring as possible. The females compete to be chosen, so that their babies have an alpha father."

"We're not exactly competing," tittered Judy. "He's got us both and there are no other females around."

"Oh, but we will be," said Susan. "We'll each be trying to entice and please him so that we get fucked the most. That's what happens in a harem."

"Maybe," Judy said. "At least among the highly sexed women in the harem."

"Like us," tittered Susan.

"Yea, But right now I'm more concerned with how he is going to punish me. I don't relish being tied naked over a log and whipped."

"Ha. You can't lie to me. I know how that would turn you on. Just like it would me."

"Not if he goes too far," Judy whined.

"It's not knowing how far he will go that makes it exciting," Susan said. "He's not going to kill us or cause permanent damage. Other than that, he can do what he wants."

"Damn right I can!"

Judy gulped. "Uh, oh... he's awake."

I decided to drive the point home. "I'm awake and horny. I'm going to extend my hand and I want to feel a soft tit. Whose is it going to be?"

Susan was lying on her back next to me. "I guess I'm the closest," she said. "Give me your hand."

Warm, firm flesh filled my palm. A nipple began growing in the center like a cork pushing out of a champagne bottle. I squeezed, hard, and was rewarded with a loud squeal.

"OUCH. Not so hard..."

"No protests are allowed," I said, and I pinched the turgid bud between my thumb and forefinger. She groaned and stiffened her body. I then added to her discomfort by twisting my wrist like I was changing a clock from noon to three pm.

"Why are you hurting me?" she whimpered.

"Because I can. And because you love it." I released her nipple and lifted the sore breast to my mouth. Gently I licked around the point, thinking that it would be too tender to suck. But she surprised me by shoving her nipple into my mouth and throwing a bare leg over my hip.

I licked and munched on her for a few seconds, then shoved her on her back. "No more for you right now," I said. "I'm hungry. Time to get the fire going so we can have breakfast. Get to it, Judy. The partially burned wood will be easy to lite. You'll find a starter tablet and matches in my pack. Then gather new logs to replace the ones you used up last night."

"But it's cold out there! And my clothes are still damp."

"Too bad. The sooner you get a fire going, the sooner you can dry your clothes. That is, if I let you put them on."

"Can I at least have Susan help me?"

"No! I have business with Susan here. Now get moving. Every delay is adding to your punishment."

Grudgingly Judy unzipped the bag and got to her knees. Her big tits swung back and forth as she looked for the flannel shirt I had made her discard the night before. She knew I was appraising her, and when she found the shirt she turned toward me and stuck out her tongue.

I laughed. The sassy bitch would pay later. "You have nice tits, Judy," I said. "You should be proud of them. Big and firm, wide areolas, long nipples. I am going to have great fun playing with them for the next few weeks."

She shuddered and hurriedly put on the shirt. But I wasn't going to let her off so easily. I sat up and grabbed the front of the shirt before she could button it. Pulling it open with one hand, I slapped a bare tit with the other.

"OHH...", she wailed.

"That's just a sample of what's coming. Now come here and give me a kiss and say you're sorry for that little gesture of defiance. Crawl over Susan. She won't mind."

I continued pulling on the shirt as Judy straddled her friend. When she was close enough, I seized her hair and leaned her toward me. She licked her lips and put her mouth inches from mine. I could see that her eyes were hot.

"I'm sorry, sir," she said in a low voice. "I promise not to defy you again. You can have your way with me whenever you want." She pecked at my lips. "Would you like to fuck me now?"

"Do I detect a bit of sarcasm?"

She lowered her eyes. "Oh no, sir."

"We shall see. Kiss me again, properly this time."

Her lips were soft and yielding, her mouth partially open. I took my time, probing her with my tongue and weighing one of her fabulous breasts in my hand. Meanwhile, Susan, who had been lying very still with Judy's knees on either side of her, began to move. I felt Judy's body go rigid, and I suspected that Susan's hand had found its way between Judy's thighs.

The scene was quickly getting out of control. We would never get the fire going at this rate. With a final squeeze of her tit, I pushed Judy away.

"Enough for now. Get moving, Judy. We have to make at least seven miles today if I'm going to get you out of these woods before my vacation time runs out."

Judy took a deep breath, pulled her shirt together, and crawled out of the tent.

When she was gone, Susan sat up, flaunting her perky tits. "How are you going to punish her?" she asked.

"What do you recommend?" I responded, flicking a nipple with my fingernail.

Susan's eyes were bright in the morning light. "She's always the one punishing me. She gets off in making me cum. Secretly, I think she would like me to do the same to her, but it's not in my nature to be dominant. I can see how she is reacting to you. She wants you to control her."

"Did you notice that big fallen tree near the river? As soon as the sun comes up, I'm thinking of making Judy's fantasy come true by tying her down on that rough trunk. First, I would put her on her stomach for a good switching on her back and ass, making her breasts will rub on the rough bark. Then I would turn her over to work on her tits and pussy. You would help me."

"OHH... HOW DELICIOUS! When you're done with her, I will make her cum. I know just how to curl my finger in her pussy while I pinch her clit."

She put out a hand and wrapped her fingers around my growing erection. "But we should make her pleasure you somehow."

"Easy," I said. "I'll straddle her face while you do your thing. If she wants to breathe she'll have to lick me everywhere, and I mean everywhere."

"Yum. After that she will be putty in your hands forever, even after we get back to civilization, if you want. I will be too. After all, we will owe you for saving our lives."

I put a fingertip on her lower lip and starred into her eyes. "That's right. You will be my bitches. I'll call you, and you'll come running."

She shuddered and took my finger into her mouth.