Helpless Mike

Story Info
Mike realises he is helpless.
1.8k words
4.35
33.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story is a continuation of "Helpless" in which Mike is ensnared by Lynne and loses his virginity to her. Mike is imagined to be in his early twenties. She used mind control to overcome his hesitation and lack of confidence. You will see from the first story that Mike made the first move and kissed her on the first date.

*****

I awoke with my head pillowed on those fantastic breasts. Lynne had one arm round my shoulder holding me close while her other hand was gently playing with my hard on. I felt a moment of panic as her full soft breast covered my face but as soon as I opened my lips and began gently sucking I relaxed again. Then I realised we were not alone. A slim brunette was sitting on the foot of the bed. She wore a sun dress and her hair fell to her shoulders.

"Mike, this is Julie. She is a member of my club. I'm going to call it the bareback club because it will consist of women who want to have sex without condoms. I knew you were safe, being a virgin, so I took your virginity and your will so you would do whatever I like, or whoever I like. You now can't help yourself. Whenever a woman bares her breasts to you, you will fuck her on command."

I stared up at Lynne's eyes uncomprehending for a moment, and then, just like before, I heard here words in my head without her having to speak:

"You have no job, you have no money, not even petrol in your car. I have taken you and you are mine. You were mine the moment you first kissed me in the car park, you just took your time realising it."

Gently she eased me into a sitting position and slid round behind me so her legs were on either side of my body, She wrapped her arms around me and I felt her breasts against my back. She spoke just one word:

"Julie!"

Slowly Julie's hands went behind her neck and she undid the halter of her sundress, then the zip. My eyes followed her as she stood up and her dress slipped to the floor. She was naked underneath. Her breasts were smaller than Lynne's with pink nipples. She was younger, in her thirties. Her public hair almost covered her sex, she was trembling.

My eyes moved back to her nipples as they slowly became harder before my eyes. I realised I was rock hard as she began to crawl across the bed towards me. She straddled my hips and her hands rested on Lynne's shoulders.

I was still staring at those breasts as her head moved forwards and with a jolt of shock I realised that she and Lynne were kissing, then I heard Lynne's voice again in my head again and immediately I started licking Julie's engorged nipples, moving from one to another until at last I sucked one into my mouth and at that moment I felt a hand, it had to be Lynne's grip the base of my cock and then something soft and very warm was sliding down my shaft. I might have been a recently deflowered virgin but I knew what was happening. I was fucking Julie, or she was fucking me and it felt fantastic.

Julie rose and fell on me and Lynne was holding her in place by her sides and Julie's head was back and I heard those unspoken words in my head urging me to resist, to hold back, not to come, but my hips were thrusting up into her and it felt so good and I so wanted to spurt into her but something was holding me back and then suddenly Julie started to scream and then she was coming and Lynne was squeezing those pink nipples and I had my arms round Julie's back and I felt so much compassion for her, knowing she was as enslaved as I was.

I rolled Julie onto her back and moved over her upper body. Quite unprompted I started kissing her and stroking her breasts. I heard Lynne give her throaty chuckle and then heard her voice inside my head without her speaking:

"Well done Mike but you need to understand you can't come inside Julie. She is not on the pill and her husband is away in the army. You have given her some of what she needs and I just have time to get what I want from her before she has to pick her kids up from her Mum. Now make sure she doesn't struggle for the next bit, there's a good boy."

With that Lynne delivered a stinging slap to my bared behind and then moved off the bed. I found I was holding Julie down but I didn't know why. Julie lay passively under me while Lynne seemed to be arranging her legs. She put a towel under Julie's tight little bum, I assumed to wash her intimately as she had done me. Julie opened her eyes and looked deep into mine. I moved over her body and held her hands above her head as we kissed. I felt those words in my head:

"If you keep kissing her she won't resist me, you only need one hand to hold her wrists above her head, keep playing with her breasts."

Part of me wondered what Lynne was doing. She was busy between Julie's legs and Julie was keeping very still, although returning my kisses enthusiastically. Finally Lynne whispered:

"Release her, take a look."

I looked down and saw that Lynne had shaven Julie's beautiful little pussy! I had never seen anything like it. I allowed Julie to sit up. We both stared mesmerised by her new nudity. Lynne then spoke in a normal voice:

"You see, I have wanted Julie for some time now. I knew she really needed sex but she would hold back from surrendering herself to me, she loves her husband and needed a lot prompting to betray him with you, but now I have got her where I want her I intend to kill two bird's with one stone. I am going to give her her first girl on girl orgasm and teach you how to lick pussy at the same time. It is a valuable skill I intend you to make very good use of!"

I moved round behind Julie to support her as Lynne had supported me earlier. Julie just stared down at her own pussy as if stunned. Lynne moved between Julie's legs and began her work. I couldn't possibly describe all she did with her lips, finger and tongue and I didn't need to, it was if every technique was being imprinted on my brain while Lynne's silent voice explained that every woman was different and how I should vary my technique, measuring my lovers reaction. Julie's head was moving from side to side across my chest as I tugged gently at her nipples and then suddenly she screamed, again and again as her climax broke over her and she squirted into Lynne's waiting mouth.

Julie fell back on the bed like a rag doll. I eased her back onto the pillow and kissed her again. Lynne consulted the bedside clock and slapped my bottom again. I found I had got up and was running yet another bath. Lynne walked in behind me and slapped me again, but not very hard. It was if she just wanted to get my attention. She checked that the water wasn't too hot before I picked up Julie and slowly eased her into the water. She was totally unresisting. Lynne moved to hold Julie's head against her breasts and I realised I was not needed there.

Not really knowing what else to do I went back to the bed and lay down. Soon I was asleep again.

When I woke it was dark. A warm female body was snuggled up to me. I realised it was Lynne and we were both naked. Dimly some part of my brain wondered if I would ever need clothes again.

There was a sheet over us and it felt very warm and cosy. Her eyes opened and I stared into them. I was expecting a command but there was none. I wondered if she was really awake. The she moved in for a kiss while gently stroking my back. Again I felt no command. It seemed so peaceful and free, snuggled up with a naked woman in bed, returning her kisses, holding her to me. So peaceful and right. I found I was experimenting, suckling at her breasts while running my hand down her body to the trim little patch of hair which was all she had between her legs. Then she spoke for the first time, whispering into my ear those words she first said when we in the garden together:

"You don't have to stop."

Suddenly I realised that I wasn't really a slave, and that she needed me at least as much as I needed her. I gently prised open her pussy lips with my fingers, she was wet but she shook her head:

"I don't want your finger!"

I moved between her legs and she hissed her approval, sliding her arms round me and raising her knees. She was signalling her full acceptance but somehow, at the same time, a lack of the any desire to take the lead, such a contrast with what had gone before! My prick seemed to find its own way to where it was obviously welcome and I felt very proud of myself as I pushed steadily into her. I started giving long slow strokes while at the same time giving her fleeting kisses.

The longer it went on the harder I seemed to get and then I heard her panting softly and felt her breaths as she began to lose control. Her legs crossed over my bum and I switched to giving shorter, faster strokes her arms had fallen back to her sides and suddenly I realised for the first time that I was in charge, but that all I wanted to do was make her come. I held myself up with my arms either side of her and stroked faster and faster and then there was a kind of great bubbling scream from her and she grabbed my bum with both hands and I felt this great moment of triumph but immediately I felt myself explode into her, I never would have believed I could have come for so long it just didn't seem to stop and when it did I collapsed on her feeling so complete and wanted and happy.

I rolled to the side and stared again into her eyes. She reached out and stroked my cheek.

"Oh Mike, what am I going to do with you?"

I realised she had tears in her eyes, and then that I was crying too. She pulled me into those wonderful breasts and whispered into my ear.

"You silly man, you weren't supposed to fall in love with me."