Helpless Sins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God baby!" She cried out when her breath found pause for words. "That's it baby, fuck me! Fuck me!" She shouted again and again. Impossibly, her young lover accommodated her with harder thrusts from behind each time she made the demand of him. Charlene screamed again, sinking her teeth back into the soft pillow beneath her face. She had begun to surprise even herself. With other men, Charlene had always thought it important to be a vocal lover, knowing well how any man needed affirmation, but it was always little more than that. Never before had she ever felt compelled to cry out to any lover with such insistence and had always resigned such lustful ramblings as the stuff of dirty novels. She felt filthier, and that only made her skin flush hotter than ever. David released her hands, which she promptly dug into the linen around her until the hammering stab of his cock sent her limbs flying in all directions. His strong grip clasped her waist above her hips to keep her in place as he sat up and rocked his thighs to drive himself against her toned ass better. The new angle drove him against her cervix with hard beating thumps.

"Fuck yes!" Charlene exclaimed shrieked. "Harder!" She grunted, allowing the new found boldness in her to run wild. David rolled his body into each penetration, giving it the force of his weight. His helpless mother lay beneath him crying out in an ecstasy she was certain she never would have found without her son. She was no longer being made love to; she was being screwed. Her son's movements were pressing her body forward along her bed which creaked and complained under the unfamiliar stress of two lovers with no seeming end to their need for each other. She hadn't been fucked like this since before David had been born. She loved him for it.

"Slap my ass David!" Demanded the thing that a mother had become using Charlene's voice. In reply, a loud crack of palm meeting skin filled her ears as the harsh pain in her bottom exploded into pleasure through her body. She cried out and begged for more. David's hand collided again with her ass once more in the same place and again in a new spot until her rear was evenly warm and terribly sensitive. "Oh God David again! Ride me! Spank me! Use me!" She shouted as she felt her inner muscles quake with approaching climax. "Keep going! Keep going! Oh David, I'm going to cum!" She pleaded. At that moment and for no apparent reason, tears welled in her eyes and poured out over her face. Charlene buried them away in the pillow, not knowing herself what had caused them and not wanting for a second that David should see them and stop. They continued to flow as she cried out into the pillow incoherently, mumbling obscenities based upon her vulgar carnal needs. Her body began to shake uncontrollably as the orgasm took control of her faculties. Her son followed the lead of her body's contractions and rocked deeply in and out of her as the tidal waves of pleasure washed through her womb and out upon his shaft in a musty sweet smelling gush. She lay unable to move, panting heavily as the ecstasy rippled through her like pure voltage.

David continued to rock in and out of Charlene, softer now that she had crested but enough to make the sensations of orgasm linger into long minutes of inextinguishable fire in her loins. Without warning, her son's hands tightened on her hips as his thick girth jerked sharply inside her vagina, spilling his dangerous seed once again into his own mother's womb. Charlene's eyes widened at the feel of his swell within her body. Instinctively, she placed her hand against her belly, feeling almost certain she would feel his cock there flooding her as he ejaculated.

Whether it was because he hadn't made a sound or the fact that she had still been so consumed with her own pleasure, Charlene realized that David hadn't made a noise when he had climaxed. Instead he gently collapsed against the burning muscles of her moist back and, remaining deeply buried inside her, used his weight to roll them both into a spoon beside each other. Charlene shut her eyes as his strong young arms enveloped her and held her against his chest tightly. His heart beat against her spine as they both silently began to breathe a bit more regularly. Her lips curled into a smile as his mouth met the side of her neck. The kisses were delicate and they seeped into her flesh like a small warm blanket against her tingling pores, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand out. As to how David could turn off the aggression of such powerful sex and dissolve it so quickly into tenderness, Charlene could only wonder and marveled maternally that she had raised such a wonderful man. Any woman would be luckier than she would ever realize with him, and yet there he lay in her bed beside her, holding her as though she were his soul mate. Charlene squinted her eyes shut tightly, trying to block out the sudden feeling of love that didn't befit her offspring and she felt she less than deserved.

"Stop being a fool!" She chided herself silently, but the delicious feel of his lips dragging wet kissed down her neck made her internal self abuse seem moot against the flutter of butterflies in her stomach.

"How do you do that? Switch on and off so easily?" She moaned just above a whisper as she stared off towards the window which was rich with condensation again against the chilled morning air outside.

"What do you mean?" David whispered back amidst more gentle brushes of his lips against her. Charlene took a deep breath, trying to decide on the words that would be least confusing while trying to formulate them in her head in a manner than didn't befuddle her.

"One minute you're fucking me so hard I think my bed will snap and now..." She drifted off as the tingling from her son's mouth distracted her. "Now you hold me and... David I've never felt so safe." She explained, certain that the words were making less sense than she'd intended. She wished her son could feel the warmth of feeling in her heart for him. She felt certain it would explain better than she ever was going to be able to. David rolled back slightly; his cock withdrawing completely from Charlene. At once the heavy wet flood began to spill from her stretched vagina. Everything about the sensation felt incomplete and wanton. She whimpered in protest at the abandoning feeling of emptiness. David's firm hand clasped over her shoulder as he pulled her onto her back to face his eyes.

"Mom!" He exclaimed upon seeing the redness around her eyes and the identifiable streaks of tears against her cheeks. "Are you ok?! I hurt you! I'm so sorry!" He blathered in terror. Charlene placed her fingers on his lips all too quickly as she shook her head solemnly.

"No baby it wasn't that. To be honest I have no idea why I was crying. That was..." She began, trying to convey how much what had happened meant to her. How he had awoken some primal force inside her; allowed her to be what she had never felt comfortable being with anyone before. "I haven't the words." She finally resigned as David looked back at her, suspicious and with eyes that displayed more concern than she felt she deserved. His genuine fear that he had harmed her nearly sent Charlene into tears again. "Get a hold of yourself or you're gonna fuck him up even more than you already have!" She tormented herself.

"I'm just..." she tried to rationalize out loud, but realized she had no justifiable explanation for her tears. They had come so suddenly that even she had been unprepared for them.

"You're guilty as sin and you can't admit that to yourself well enough to keep your son out of your cunt!" She thought as she stared into David's fearful gaze. She longed to feel one thing or another. The suffering caused by her ever returning shame felt unnatural against the pleasure and desire she felt otherwise.

"It's just crazy female stuff sweetie." She finally lied. David looked unconvinced in the extreme. "Middle aged hormones running wild. Really I'm fine, and I assure you the very, very last thing you just did was hurt me." She added, hoping that her playful smile at the reference to their incredibly hot sex would be enough to persuade him. She stared down finally, happy to break eye contact until her gaze relaxed on the long glistening sight of her son's cock, draped over his thigh. Softly, as though trying to make him unaware of it, Charlene bit her lip as she fixated on inch after glorious inch of thick skin, still flush with hot blood beneath the surface and saturated in the milky white and clear deposits of both of their heavy orgasms.

"Sure why not?" She chided herself internally. "You may as well; it's not like you can do less damage now." The devil on her shoulder suggested as Charlene reached out for David's manhood, now lost to her darker needs once more and with all the intention of making sure her little boy didn't leave her bed so messy. "At the very least, it'll get his mind off your emotional masochism." She thought as she started to scoot down the bed to take his dripping cock back into her mouth.

"Isn't this what got us here to begin with this morning?" David joked as he lay back, resting his head in his hands and watching Charlene brush the tangled train wreck that had become her fiery red hair away from her face and sink his shaft back into her mouth. His tone of voice seemed cocky and sure of itself. A deep satisfied groan grumbled through her lips as she slid them up and down his shaft, suckling the sweet salty breakfast that her vagina had abandoned on him with lewd slurps.

"Fuck..." David groaned as he stared down his body at his mother's bobbing head. Her tangled red hair drifted down over hear forehead as she gulped and suckled him and he reached out to brush it back behind her ear, clearly enjoying the spectacle laid out before him. She stared back up at him, crooking her eyebrow up to give her appearance the devilish countenance of some well trained concubine. David's head dropped back against a pillow and drifted to the side.

"Shit!" He suddenly exclaimed, forcing Charlene to rise up in fear, her heart rising into her throat as though she might see everyone she ever knew standing around her bed staring at her in awe struck disapproval and hatred. David's eyes were fixed on her bedside alarm clock. "I was supposed to be at Phil's house half an hour ago!" David explained as he began to scramble from the bed. Charlene's look was immediately one of shunned disappointment as she remained in the midst of the tossed about mess of linen on her mattress, staring at the spot where David had been wondering for a single moment what could possibly be taking him from her so suddenly. Her son stared back down at her, realizing her confusion. "Remember? Phil? Snowboarding?" He explained.

Shattering Charlene's befuddled sense of rejection came the distinct memory of the trip David was so adamant to leave for. It had after all, been all he had talked about for over a month. David's friend Phil was a soldier with no remaining immediate family and on his only leave from his first deployment, had made arrangements with David to take a weeklong trip into the Adirondack Mountains to propel themselves down glassy sheets of snow at insane speed for the pure enjoyment of it. Of all of David's testosterone fueled athletic enjoyments, snowboarding was the activity that his mother least understood and approved of even less. At the age of 15 he had attempted it for the first time on a school ski trip and had returned to her with a leg broken in two places. Had it not been for the waiver she had personally signed on his behalf, Charlene still felt certain the school would have faced a law suit driven solely out of a temporary maternal rage. Despite the outcome however David insisted that all he wanted for Christmas that year was his own snow board. Of all the things anyone could admire about her son, he never gave up on anything in his life.

"I remember." She finally replied as she watched David vanish from her own room. Down the hall she heard the splash of water collide from the shower nozzle with the tile floor. Shakily, she draped her unsteady legs over the edge of her bed and stood up. The cool dribble of spent ejaculate left inside her seeped out and dripped against her inner thigh. Without thinking she ran her hand between her legs and collected it before running her fingers along her mouth, closing her lips over them in shivering appreciation. "God what's the matter with me?" She whispered as she reached for her robe and drew it tightly over her body as if to hide the shame of her nudity and vulgarity from eyes that were no longer present to stare at her.

David's vague outline was easily visible through the shower curtain as Charlene entered the bathroom in time to see him lathering his penis to cleanse it of the sticky evidence of their sex. He looked up, taking notice of her presence but continued to wash himself in silence.

"David..." Charlene began. The doubt had returned; the hampering feeling of wrong doing and fear. David looked up at her again and this time held notice of her. "David we need to talk about this. And..." Her voice trailed off as the realization of what had to be said hit her with a measurable despair. "And I don't think we should... be together again until we do." She finally finished. She wanted to run from the room; run from the truth but most of all run from the idea that if they did discuss what they had done and decided it wasn't a good idea to continue that it would never happen again. For all her pain and self loathing at the prospect of being so sick as to corrupt her son's sexuality, Charlene had never known the kind of pleasure that she had permitted with him. The water suddenly turned off and David pulled the shower curtain aside, the water rippling down his adolescent muscles. He stared at her quietly with no identifiable emotion on his face. Not knowing what he was thinking was bringing Charlene close to madness. "I mean... not now obviously. When you come home." She added as if to alleviate any thought David might have that he would be any later than he was going to be.

"I know not now Mom." He stated with a smile. "If that's what you want." He nodded as he stepped out and began to towel off.

"I think it's the most sensible thing to do." Charlene answered, trying to seem confident in her decision but finding the idea ridiculous since the idea of the sensible and appropriate no longer appeared to apply to their relationship.

"Look I... I have no idea what the hell this is between us." He began. "If someone had told me that this would happen well..." He shrugged silently conveying that he wouldn't have believed it. "I know I don't want it to stop." He added putting extra emphasis on his wishes. "But I don't even really have my head wrapped around how it started. One minute I'm happier than I ever have been and the next..." His voice halted as he searched for the words to explain.

"Sheer panic." Charlene finished. David nodded in agreement.

"You can't imagine what was going through my mind before I fell asleep last night." He told her as he ran the towel over his cock, magnificent even in its flaccid state. Charlene wondered how he had ever grown up in her presence without her noticing it even by accident. A rush of heat spread through her body that she fought to ignore, knowing full well that had he asked it of her, she would have sank to her knees in front of him.

"How did it get so fucked up?" She wondered behind the solemn face of a mother trying to do what was closest to the right thing anymore.

"So yeah, I agree. Let's take this week, think this over and when I come home we'll talk about it." He decided.

"Good." Charlene agreed.

"A week." She thought as David stepped past her after leaning in and kissing her cheek softly before proceeding to his room down the hall to dress. He seemed to have shut part of himself down, trying forcefully to react as a son. It made Charlene uncomfortable. "How the hell am I going to last a week?!" She wondered as she looked over to her side at the fogged up bathroom mirror. She wiped the condensation away to reveal her reflection. The woman that stared back looked like a stranger. Whether that was for better or worse remained to be seen.

David collected his bags and Charlene walked him to the door.

"I'll be back Friday." He reminded her but it sounded more like reassurance. His face was calm and smiling at her warmly, like a husband would have seemed before leaving for a routine business trip. As he turned from her to grasp the doorknob, Charlene reached out to collect his face in her hands, colliding her mouth against his as if to remind him of the thing between them that he had to come home to. The kiss was less than she felt brave enough to offer but more than a mother would ever give. Finally breaking away, she smiled back at him, running her hand over his course facial hair with a scowl.

"Make sure you shave. You're too young to wear a beard." She appraised him, back in mother mode. "Please be careful." She added before kissing him again briefly and allowing him to walk out the door and with him any sense of peace she would feel for seven days. She stared out the living room window until his car peeled away, skidding only a moment on the ice that had formed on the road in the night before turning back around to her empty home. Without really knowing why, Charlene immediately made her way back upstairs and discarded her robe. Rifling through her closet, she selected clothes to wear for her morning run and then slipped her shoes on.

As she made her way down the stairs into her foyer, she made a quick detour to the living room and grabbed her purse. Seven days wasn't likely to pass quickly without someone to talk to and she knew it. Rummaging until she found her iphone, she stroked the screen to life and selected her contacts list, scanning through until Samantha's name came into view. Charlene hesitantly clicked the text message icon beside it.

Her fingers danced around the electronic keyboard.

Her pulse had quickened noticeably and it seemed forever to complete the seven simple key entries. Pausing for a moment, Charlene took a deep breath as she held her thumb over the glowing green send icon, knowing all too well the flood gate she was about to unleash. Abandoning her last bit of common sense she finally tapped down and watched the icon that meant the message was going through circle around tauntingly before vanishing, and with it, Charlene's last hope of keeping her deeds to herself. She stared down at the phone until the backlight faded and the screen blinked off altogether. In truth, Charlene was amazed no series of frenzied replies had already prompted the cell to chime without end. Never the less as she held it in her hand it sat motionless and silent. Shrugging her shoulders in dismissal, she finally tossed it back into her purse, threw her arms into her jacket and stepped outside her front door into the harsh winter morning to escape in the indulgence of the only thing in her day that was likely to feel normal.

The street was near silent with only one car passing her house as she moved down her driveway towards the snowy pavement. The familiar face of a neighbor behind it's wheel shot her a wave as he passed and she smiled superficially in reply. Charlene appraised the conditions carefully as she pulled her heart monitor out of her shorts and strapped it over her wrist. Lately, the plows that moved through the neighborhood had done a lousy job of clearing the streets and she had avoided them for safety reasons, favoring instead the long stretch of hand shoveled sidewalk that she and the neighbors maintained throughout New York's blustery winters. This morning however the road seemed passable enough and she shot off into a run opposite the direction the car had come from.