Helpless Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I needed to hear myself say that before I said this." David continued as he reached out and placed his hands on his mother's legs as she continued to hold them tightly against her body. His touch was like an electric charge against her already tingling naked flesh. "If seeing me this morning, was half as incredible for you as coming home to you like this was for me..." His voice trailed off. "Mom that was the hottest thing I have ever seen." He said, bringing Charlene spiraling out of sorrow and into a state she couldn't identify. "If you had been any other woman when I first walked in here..." David began with a more playful look on his face but despite the crooked up grin that was forming on his face, her son's eyes displayed a deeper sincerity, that nullified the need for him to elaborate, and Charlene didn't ask. In truth, she was a little discouraged by the comment, wondering how many other women there had been for her son. They had a close relationship, but David was normally guarded about his personal life, and not wishing to be intrusive, so long as he never came home with a pregnant girlfriend, Charlene had stayed away from the topic of his sex life. On that night, she wanted to be the only woman in his mind, if this was indeed going to be happening.

She reached out, cupping the side of David's face, brushing her fingertips along his 5 o'clock shadow before winding her fingers around to the back of his tangled hair.

"Promise me something?" She whispered.

"What?" He asked with the same childish grin until reading her own face he adopted one more serious.

"You stop me if this doesn't feel right." She begged. Her heart was beating in her chest like it had decades ago for her first kiss as she leaned forward towards her son with her eyes closed. His mouth impacted with a firm tenderness against hers. His lips trembled along her mouth, nearly closed, as though gauging her reaction. It was the kiss of a son to his mother that tap-danced on the edge of becoming more with approval, but there was little more sensuality about it. Using her own mouth, Charlene cautiously parted his open and slipped her tongue forward. At that moment everything changed. Her tongue was met by his and the firmness of his lips softened and consumed hers. Breathing heavily in through her nose, Charlene tilted to the side as David took more of the lead. His hands roamed up her legs, parting them open. She could feel the warm air of the room kiss the heavy moisture between her shaking thighs as she scooted closer to her son and let him take her in his arms. Their lips were now those of new lovers, daring to take things further. Impassioned moans began to pass from mouth to mouth as tongues danced slowly in between.

David's fingers stroked through his mother's hair and down the back of her neck. Charlene shuddered in pleasure at her son's forbidden touch. At once, David took her by the throat and gently tilted her head over, breaking her lips form his much to her audible protest until she felt the heat of his kiss around her earlobe, then down along her neck as he positioned himself tighter between her thighs and lowered her back onto her soft bed. Charlene sank back against her pillow, letting herself feel her son's moist mouth washing across the delicate skin along her neck and collar. Her naked flesh absorbed the heat of his body against hers as he ground the bulge in her jeans against her naked vulva, making her senses rejoice the way they might have had she wrapped herself in a blanket after being outside in the winter's harsh night.

"Oh baby...my baby boy."She groaned as each nibble, each kiss and gentle suckle of his mouth against her skin tantalizing her body with a jolt that pulsed into her womb. "Take your pants off David." She gasped as he bit into her neck firmly. Her back arched in response as she raked her fingernails into the back of his neck through his hair. "Oh God David take them off!" She moaned. "I'm been wondering what you taste like all day!" She added as he washed the sting in her neck away with wet purposeful kisses. "Don't make me wait any longer. I need you in my mouth!"

With all the adorable speed of an adolescent boy, David wiggled out of his pants and kicked them from the bed as Charlene tugged his sweater up over his pale muscular chest before helping him roll off of her body and onto his back. He stared in adoration at Charlene as she collapsed on top of him, crushing her lips down against his. He gripped her tightly in his arms, holding her against him until she broke from his mouth and began to slide rapidly down his body. Keeping her eyes locked onto his, she let her tongue trail hot wet fire down his chest to his rippled abs, closing her eyes and groaning as she felt his massive erection slide at last between her heavy warm breasts. She rocked there a while, feeling him sliding in between them as she kissed his navel and breathed in the musky scent of his spilling pre-cum.

"That feels so incredible!" David gasped as Charlene pressed her breasts together in her hands around his shaft and fucked him. The scent of him became heavier as the lubrication oozing from the head of his cock eased the passage of the beast throbbing against Charlene's pounding heart. She wondered if he had any idea that she had become so wet that when she finally leaned back onto all fours she felt her juices seep down her inner thighs. She stared a moment in desperate lingering at her son's cock before wrapping her slender fingers around the shaft and angling it upwards towards her face. Playfully, she pumped it in her fist a few times, delighting that it was still dribbling everywhere before she couldn't prolong her need anymore and dropped her open hot mouth down over the head.

She held him there, keeping her eyes closed and savoring him the way a chocolate lover took in every nuance of a fine piece of European fudge. She rolled her tongue in circles around the small plump cock fist, scooping away the manly nectar that coated it. 'Too perfect...' She marveled before she dropped lower, opening her jaw until he could slide deeper in. The salty throbbing skin sank into her throat until she had difficulty and she held him there, deep and warm in her face, like he belonged there.

"I can't believe this is happening..." David groaned.

Charlene at last abandoned the perfect still contentment and began to bob her head, sucking sweetly on the way up her son's length and parting her lips just enough on the way back down to brush his skin and allow her throat to spill hot saliva out along the perfect cock in her mouth. Her hand held the base of her son's manhood tightly as she reached in with the other, cradling David's heavy balls in her delicate fingers. She rolled them back and forth, letting the sweet spit from her lips coat her fingers and move along his most delicate flesh. If David lived to be a hundred, Charlene never wanted him to remember a woman's oral worship better than this time.

"God you're even bigger up close!" Charlene gasped as she let his cock slip through her lips with a wet pop. "Baby I can't believe how big your cock is!" She groaned barely able to finish the compliment before she engulfed as much of her son's manhood as she could with her eager mouth. The taste of her son's essence teased her mouth and drugged her as she bobbed her head up and down. Fingers wrapped into her hair, stroking the back of her head as she sucked her son with furious intent. "You taste too fucking good!" She mumbled around his cock.

"God Mom, I don't know how much longer I can last. Shit that feels too good..." He groaned sharply. Charlene tightened her fingers around his base, staving off any climax. There would be time for that, but she wasn't ready yet. Instead she slowly and seductively withdrew him from her lips with a wet plop and lay back upon her bed. David watched in awe as his mother parted her legs widely before him. Her smooth bare sex was dark pink and flushed. Her labia were swollen and puffy and wide open around her deep channel which was seeping her oils generously. With an almost intimidated expression on her face, Charlene hooked a finger of beckoning at her son, asking him to mount her without a word. He crawled upon her until he sat back on his knelt legs and leaned down over Charlene; the same look of slight intimidation and blatant nervousness in his eyes that his mother's displayed.

The two stared at each other in what felt like an endless pause, each silently asking permission to continue; each conveying affirmation. Charlene reached between their heated bodies until she felt the hot wet throbbing skin of her son's cock. Wrapping her fingers around it delicately, she pulled it towards her smooth mound until the tip of the head pressed against her labia.

"Take me David." She whispered softly. Between her fingers, she felt his cock slide forward as it pushed into her wet depths. Charlene's eyes tightened closed and a squeaky wince of discomfort escaped her throat. Even as prepared as she would have guessed she'd have been from her earlier endeavors, David was far larger than any toy she owned. The obvious pain was not lost on her attentive son.

"Are you alright?" He whispered very sincerely. His mother nodded slowly beneath him until her eyes resumed their normal shape.

"Go slow honey. I've never been with anyone... your size." She explained. David said nothing, but slowly began to press inside his mother deeper, not challenging any resistance her body offered, but waiting for her tight depths to relax around him. When he had entered her only half way he withdrew to the tip before sinking back in. It was easier this time. Charlene's expression quickly faded from mild fear to its previous enthrallment. Slowly but surely she felt him pass more fluidly and certainly deeper inside her each time. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the slow and deliberate sensations inside her. With each penetrating thrust, the pleasure mounted, causing her juices to pour from her like a broken dam.

"Oh my God... Oh my God!" Charlene whimpered as her inner walls expanded to accommodate the delicious intrusion. "So much..." She gasped as David pressed into her deeper. Her hands shot out, grasping her son's firm ass and pulling him into her. He was gentle, but Charlene had never fathomed taking on a man so large. When she finally felt the head of his enormous cock touch bottom inside her it forced her eyes open to meet his. David stared down at her, watching and moving according to her reactions. Something about this attention on his part made her heart swell with love for her son; her lover.

"David, tell me this is happening. Tell me baby! Please tell me you're cock is buried inside me lover!" She pleaded; wanting more than anything to make these first moments last forever. "Say it!" She gasped as David pulled all but the fat head of his cock out and slowly sank it all back into his wanton mother.

"Do you feel that?" David panted as he began to thrust faster. "Do you?" He teased until his mother nodded through labored breaths. "Oh Mom..." He groaned in pleasure as Charlene tightened her muscles around him. "Feel my cock? Sliding in an out of your pussy?" He grunted as he thrust his hips forward with a purpose. "Look down your gorgeous body." He instructed. Charlene fluttered her eyes open and stared down her belly over her love trimmed mound. "Look at your own son's cock sinking in and out of you. Look at us making love Mom." David panted. Charlene stared in wonder at the torrid vision of her own flesh and blood pounding into her sex. Each time he withdrew, her sticky juices dripped back down towards her opening. It was the most beautiful sight Charlene had ever seen. David wrapped her legs up around his legs, pressing them back until Charlene's knees mashed against her swaying breasts. The new and sudden depth dropped her jaw open into a soundless scream.

"David! David!" She gasped once she found her voice again. "Yes! Fuck me! Oh David, fuck me just like that! So much cock... Oh David you have got such an amazing cock! Fuck me now sweetheart! Fuck your mother's insatiable cunt!" Charlene screamed. Never before could Charlene remember speaking to a man like that during love making. She was usually uncharacteristically timid in bed, at least vocally. Men had often accused her of that much. Now however, engaged in the most primal wrong doing a mother and son could commit, such things seemed ridiculous. It was easy to let go. "That's it love! Make me yours!" She cried out as David gave each thrust his weight, driving his cock into his mother with surprising strength.

"I can't believe how good this feels." David gasped as he sank as completely into his mother as he could thrust and then held himself still inside her. Charlene's eyes glazed as she stared up at her son, while playfully wiggling her hips, trying to encourage more movement. David pushed his weight into her harder, driving ever so slightly forward. Charlene bit her lip seductively, savoring the feeling of having her depths so blissfully full. Never before could she recall such a sublime contentment. Rolling forward and propping herself up on her elbows, she brushed her mouth against David's in soft kisses as she spoke.

"This has tortured me all day baby." She whispered between playful darts of David's tongue in her mouth. "I thought you would hate me." She added before David's mouth closed completely over hers and his hips began to pound his magnificent cock in and out again. This feel of his lips conveyed his answer without words. It was cautious yet open. It was acceptance. In that moment of feeling her son take her so passionately, she knew he understood. She knew it would be ok.

"Take me..." Charlene panted as he fucked her harder. "David, take me however you want me! You know I need you... Fuck me all night long!" She begged before covering her mouth to muffle her shrill screams as her son slammed his cock into her so hard that she watched beads of sweat drip from his brow to her breasts. His hands took hold of hers, tearing them away from her mouth and pinning her arms at the wrists above her head along the bed.

"I want to hear you..." David groaned as he picked up the pace. His cock slammed into his mother so hard that each thrust made a harsh slap of moist flesh as their bodies connected. "Let me hear you Mom!"

Charlene's lips erupted in a steam of wails and lustful screams and half intelligible speech. She loved the feeling of control he was exerting over her; eighteen years of authority abolished as she became his lover. She had no power, no will. She was no longer his mother; she was simply his. His to pleasure and his to take from. Without lead up or warning, she felt her womb tremble in heavy spasms. The orgasm sent her passionate rambling into a steady scream as she bucked her hips beneath him to meet his thrusts. Each time he slammed into her it seemed to make the orgasm breed inside her depths. She felt feverish; helpless beneath him as he forced her to climax again despite the exhaustion of doing so. Leaning down, David closed his mouth over her breast, suckling her nipple into her his clenched teeth. Charlene helplessly was taken back to the days she had nursed him and now wished more than anything that she could lactate. Instead she arched her back for her son, letting him greedily suckle his mother's breasts as he invaded the womb that bore him into the world. The ironic completing of coming full circle was divine.

"Oh god...." David moaned sharply. The heavy swell inside Charlene forecasted what was inevitably coming. "Mom I'm close..." He winced as he fucked her harder and harder. "I can't hold back; you feel too good!" He added, his face tightening as he tried with all his might to last longer for her. Without thinking clearly, Charlene dug her fingers into her son's ass and pulling him into her tightly.

"Oh David yes...let it go. Cum for me lover! Fill your terrible mother up with your cum!" She pleaded. It was a horrible risk. Having been involuntarily celibate for quite a while, Charlene had felt no recent need for birth control. Her night stand contained condoms, but she had never considered using one with David. Not that it wouldn't have been a good precaution, but in the evening's intensity, it had been all too foolishly overlooked. Still, even with all that in mind, she couldn't fathom experiencing her son's first orgasm with her anywhere else than inside her pussy. "Let me feel it! Cum inside me David! God help me I need it!" She screamed as she felt her own climax building. Not sure if her son would last much longer, she wrestled a hand free from her son's grasp and drove it between their bodies. Like someone deranged, she harshly began to put her clit as David's face tightened. Charlene closed her eyes and waited. Even the sound of his exasperated moans of pleasure faded away in a perfect moment, as Charlene felt her inner walls expand and shudder as David's cock twitched over and over, emptying his orgasm into the core of her sex. Harder and harder she stimulated herself as she felt his thrusts begin to wane, until finally her legs trembled with her own release. "Oh my perfect son..." She groaned deeply as she rode the waves of climax. "Oh my baby I felt that so.... So deep... oh my God!" She shuddered as David slowly withdrew himself from her slippery gash.

Charlene watched as David's glistening cock came fully back into view, coated with his semen and her wet slick oils. Eagerly, she rolled over, pulling it to her lips and plunging him into her mouth, sucking him gently. David groaned in relaxed satisfaction as his mother devoted herself to his pleasure. Scooping her hair up into his hands like a makeshift ponytail, he watched as she disappeared his shaft into her face, her eyes closed and peaceful.

"We taste so good." She whispered before taking him back in to savor what remained of the taste of their forbidden sex. All of the sudden she felt his hands on her, pulling her in an awkward fashion until she realized he wanted her over him. Charlene pivoted; keeping her mouth locked on her prize as she draped a leg over either side of her son's face and lowered herself to his mouth. His tongue dug into her almost immediately, surprising her into nearly biting the tender flesh in her mouth. She relaxed completely, lying upon her son's body as she gingerly suckled and he softly excavated her dripping womb with his mouth. Their bodies were wet and hot, sliding along each other as they devoured the other. David's hands caressed up and down her back, finally resting upon and gently spreading her cheeks to permit his mouth better advantage. His lips closed over her clit, driving her to wildly swallow his engorged member as frantically as possible. Self-consciously, Charlene held her muscles tight, trying not to let the precious gift of her son's semen leak out into his mouth, but the more he cleverly teased her button with his mouth, the harder she spasmed until she felt herself drain in spite of her best efforts. Whether David didn't mind, or didn't care, he continued pleasuring her as though nothing could be more natural. The careless delight of his intensity only made him hotter to his mother.

They taunted and teased each other's needs with devilish tongues and sinful lips until the bedroom windows were caked in a thick layer of steam against the cold night air outside. The bed covers were attached to the mattress by little more than a corner. The rest had been kicked to the floor. Charlene felt more alive than she had in years, like a teenager in the back seat of a car for the first time. Her fiery red hair was a disaster and her eyes betrayed the glaze of a woman truly spent and happy. She had cried out her son's name caring not who might have heard her, regardless of the fact that they were in no immediate risk of discovery. Sensibility had been abandoned and given way to the taboo. At last she lay spent and contented, curled on her side against the young man she had raised like some twisted but perfect dream. Wrapped in David's arms which still glistened with perspiration, her heart still beat as fast as it had when he first touched her that night, and she drifted off to sleep as the digital alarm clock on her night stand flashed 4:32am, with the feel of David's lips softly against her neck and the warmth of his breath in her ear.