Helpless - The Bareback Club Meets

Story Info
Mike submits in return for breakfast and boobs!
3.5k words
4.28
32.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story of Mike, which began with "Helpless" and continued with "Helpless Mike" Mike finds himself alone in the flat of his new mistress, unemployed, naked and with no petrol in his car, and contemplates his life.

*****

I wasn't really awake when Lynne's alarm clock went off. I was dimly aware of her getting up and getting dressed, and then a kiss goodbye, and a door closing, and then I went back to sleep. I woke up later with the sun streaming through the window and a desperate need to pee. I staggered out of bed and walked into the bathroom. When I had finished I came back and sat on the bed. Where the hell were my clothes? Lynne, I supposed had gone to work.

Before meeting Lynne I had a job, a flat, a car and a life of my own. Now I didn't even to have a stitch of clothing to my name. On the other hand, 24 hours ago I had been a virgin and now I had not only had some great sex but I had watched a woman being shaved and tongued to her first girl on girl orgasm. Clearly Lynne had some sort of hypnotic power but how much had I been forced to do what I had done? I couldn't claim not to have enjoyed it. And last night I had woke her up and initiated everything and by God had that been good, and we had both cried. If Lynne and I were lovers, how could she want to share me with other women? If I was her slave, how could it feel so good? Was it "wrong" for me to want to screw Lynne because she was older than me? Or to fuck Julie because she was married and a young mother?

I decided the first thing I needed was coffee. I walked downstairs quite naked, not really having an alternative and being sure the place was empty. The stairs led down towards the front door and then the only option was a left turn into the lounge. Imagine my embarrassment when just as I got to the foot of the stairs I could see a female figure through the translucent panel in the door. It wasn't Lynne and I froze in panic not sure whether to run back up the stairs or flee in to the lounge. I had just turned my back and started to run back up when the door opened and I heard:

"My God that's a sight for this time in the morning, let me shut the door before you start a riot!"

It was Julie, she clearly had a key. I turned round and made a half hearted attempt to cover my modesty but she laughed:

"Bit late for that love!"

She closed the door and simply held out her hand. I took it and she led me into the lounge and sat me down on the sofa. Her long brown hair was loose around her shoulders and she was wearing tight jeans and a sleeveless top. Without preamble she shed her top and bared those lovely breasts with those pink pert nipples. Then she sat astride my lap and kissed me slowly. Her hand went behind my head and guided my mouth as I sucked at her breasts. Between sucking, I started to pour out my worries and my insecurities, my guilt over holding her down while Lynne shaved her pussy and brought her to an unwanted Lesbian orgasm.

Julie sighed:

"You don't need to feel guilty love. I don't think anyone can be hypnotised to do anything they don't really want to do. I really needed sex, but I felt less guilty because Lynne took all the responsibility. I have to sort out my problems with my husband my own way, when he comes back home from the fighting. I want him to give me another child and come home for good, and in the meantime if Lynne wants to fuck me silly I am going to let her. I am not sure what to do about you though, I can't have you getting me pregnant, I won't do that to my husband."

I reluctantly moved my head away from those wonderful nipples and looked up at her.

"Why are you here then? Where did you go?"

Julie laughed:

"I went home silly, I live next door! I picked up the kids from Mum's and then this morning I took them to school. I only work part time, and Lynne asked me to look in on you and make sure you were all right. Lynne told me all about you, and when I saw you two making out in the garden yesterday I was so jealous, so when she called me and said I could come round and have my wicked way, well, I couldn't resist, as you know! Of course I didn't know she was going to shave my rug off and lick me to bits but then well...can't say I didn't enjoy that either!"

"What are you going to tell your husband, about, well you know?"

"Oh, I am not bothered about that, I will tell him I did for him as a surprise. I don't think he wants to know I stuffed you up inside me. Won't tell him about Lynne either, but if I did the dirty bastard would probably want to watch!"

She kissed me again and I felt really uncomfortable with my hard-on rubbing against her jeans. All the same I was sad to see her climb off me.

She shook her head as if answering an unspoken question and then said:

"If only I could trust you!"

Suddenly I wanted to be trusted.

I looked up at her and said: "I give you my word I won't do anything unless you want it."

She laughed nervously: "That's just the problem I do want it! But I mustn't have it. But I'll do a deal with you, make me come without putting that thing inside me, and I cook you the best breakfast you ever had!"

I reached up and held her hips, looked her in the eye and said simply: "I'm hungry". Then I unbuttoned her jeans and slowly slid them down. She wore plain white panties, she was trembling. I leaned forward and kissed her through her panties and then slowly slid them down. I lifted her and laid her on the sofa.

It was incredible, only yesterday I was a virgin and now I was behaving like an expert. She opened her legs for me and I gazed in awe at her shaved snatch. It was as if all I had seen Lynne do to her was replaying in my head and I found I was licking, sucking and nibbling without conscious thought and as she opened so fully to me I found my finger was sliding inside her almost of its own volition.

I had heard that some Doctors deny the G spot exists, I am here to tell you that it does, and after that interesting discovery it was time to go in for the kill. I sucked her clit into my mouth and she screamed and closed her legs so tight round my head that I nearly passed out.

I must admit I was somewhat surprised when, after a brief pause to recover, she proceeded to cook me a fantastic breakfast. I was painfully in need of another kind of service by now and I couldn't make out what was going on in her head. So I decided to stop worrying and go with the flow. At one point she whispered in my ear: "Lynne will pop home at lunchtime but can't stop long, she needs me to get you all ready."

"Ready for what?" I asked.

Julie just smiled: "Let's just say I owe you one, now go run a nice hot bath while I tidy up."

What was it about this place and baths I thought as I went upstairs. No sooner was I settled in when Julie walked in, still topless but wearing her jeans. She proceeded to thoroughly wash me all over including my hair. I managed to get a few nipple sucks in and she squeezed my cock a few times. I could get used to this, I thought. I got out of the bath and she gave me a resounding smack on the bum when I tried to get her jeans off, so I let her dry me off and lead me to the bed.

I lay back on the bed and let her straddle me, she moved up so I could suck those nipples. She took my wrists in her hands and pinned them against the bed so that my arms were spread out above my head and then leaned forward, holding me in place. I felt a momentary surge of panic when I heard the front door open, but relaxed thinking it could only be Lynne.

"Glad to see you didn't start without me Julie, let me help with that!" Lynne moved up to the side of bed and swiftly tied my right wrist to the head of the bed, followed quickly by my left wrist, she moved back and spread my legs apart before securing them in the same way while Julie kissed me deeply on the lips. They both moved away and Lynne opened the wardrobe door facing the bed to reveal a video camera already set up and trained on the bed!

Lynne made some adjustments to the camera and then came and sat down next to me while Julie knelt down before the foot of the bed, I realised that this would mean she would be out of the picture except for her hands and the back of her head, as she started to gently play with my swiftly growing erection.

Lynne meanwhile was doing her speech to camera.

"Hello and welcome to the Bareback club. I very much hope our next meeting will be in person. The only item on the agenda is to demonstrate the potency of our naked male sex slave and the degree of control we can have over him. As you can see he is physically restrained and I am exerting no mind control whatsoever. My associate will now demonstrate his potency."

No! No! This wasn't right. How could she do this, I thought we had something special last night, who was this film going to be shown to? What if friends or family saw it?

I uselessly tugged at the restraints as Julie expertly alternated rubbing my prick between her breasts with sucking my tip and gently squeezing my balls then she took me, very gently and slowly into her mouth for what seemed like an age before gently drawing back her head and then gently rubbing the over sensitised tip with one finger while jacking me with the other hand. Dimly I realised that she was drawing back her head to leave my purpled rod in full view of the camera but all of my attention was focused on the growing surge in my loins. I realised I was trying to plead for mercy but all that came out of my mouth was:

"Oh!...nnnh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

I felt a last moment surge of panic as I realised that there was nothing I could do to prevent the ultimate humiliation on camera and then suddenly I didn't care any more and my hips bounded forward and I was spurting helplessly up unto the air and it felt good just to let go.

When I was all done, I lay back and did not resist when my bum was lifted and a towel placed underneath. I wondered vaguely if they were going to wash me again. Then I realised that Lynne was still speaking to the camera:

"I hope you enjoyed that, but I will now demonstrate the difference when I apply mind control. Even a young man needs a little time to recover, but I have an amusing way of passing the time, I hope you will like it!"

Julie came back in from the bathroom and Lynne drew my attention to a cleverly placed mirror. I could see in it was Julie was preparing to do, she had brought the shaving stuff we had used on her!

My panic now was total, some part of me felt this a bigger surrender than losing my virginity had been. I stared up at Lynne wordlessly pleading, she laughed.

"What's the matter baby, don't you want to be shaved, well you will be, and what's more you're not even going to fight back, even if I untie you."

Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders. Her breasts were overfilling her lacy bra. I was totally mesmerised as her hands went behind her back and the bra came away, I couldn't take my eyes off those wonderful boobs which slightly jiggled as she moved onto the bed and reached forward to untie my hands. My hands were freed and I felt Julie untie my legs. Then Lynne gently pulled me into her and my head was trapped between her breasts. She stroked my hair and cooed gently to me as I heard her unspoken words in my head as I lay, still spread-eagled and perfectly still while Julie started to shave me in front of the camera.

"That's right baby, lie still and let us strip you barer than bare. Your never going to stop getting naked, we're taking all that nasty hair away and I can see right into your soul."

Julie continued to shave me. I lay perfectly still, not moving except to tug feebly in turn at Lynn's nipples as they were offered to me in turn. My prick was well on the way to recovery and Julie had to carefully move it from time to time. The unspoken words continued in my head.

"Whenever a woman bares her breasts to you, you will submit to her and serve her so well darling, and then you will come back to me and I will feed you and bathe you and take you to my bed and you can suckle my breast, ah! Just like that and your prick will grow big and strong and I will roll onto my back and you will fuck me so hard and long and my greatest pleasure will be when you collapse on my breasts and I know that you will be mine to hold all night while you sleep."

Julie had moved onto shaving my legs. Lynne took me in hand and wanked me gently. It seemed to go on forever, I became aware Julie had finished. Then I felt her hands take over from Lynne's. I felt a feeling of loss as Lynne moved away and let the camera capture my denuded state and then I watched wondering as she stripped off the rest of her clothes. Abruptly she threw a leg over my chest and turned to face Julie and the camera before lowering her pussy over my face.

It was unbelievable! I knew exactly what to do without thinking about it. I licked and sucked at her pussy and she pushed herself down on me so that I wondered if I would suffocate and by God what a way to die!

I felt something cool being smeared around my anus, CHRIST what was going on down there? GOD I was so hard and there were two pairs of hands and a soft mouth sucking me and bloody hell was that Julie's finger slipping into my bum?

It was weird I so ready to come so soon, but I found I was no longer worried about anything and kept on licking that fantastic pussy and then I was sucking Lynne's clit into my mouth and she was screaming!

I lay back gasping for air, hard as a rock but I felt absolutely no panic now. I knew that this was all about demonstrating how long I could stay up for. I looked up and found that Julie had somehow shed her jeans and pants and slid up beside me on the bed so that her head was under the pillows and her bum stuck up in the air. Lynne was pulling me up behind her, and I realised they had found a way for me to fuck Julie without her face getting in the camera. I quickly moved round behind her and slid straight into that welcoming cunt.

I was totally sure that my time to give Julie what she needed was now and wasted no time in thrusting into her, but all the time I could hear Lynne's unspoken words in my head again.

"You fuck her good baby, but you won't come, no no not this time. I want everyone to see how you can fuck and fuck fuck again, fuck her harder, make her scream! She wants it so bad, she wants you to come inside her but you mustn't, save it all for me!"

I reached for Julie and grabbed her hips as she tried, with some perverse modesty, to muffle the sounds of her own orgasm and then she collapsed forwards and I rolled away from her, not daring to come. I heard Lynne shut the wardrobe door and murmur softly to Julie, who got to her feet, grabbed her clothes and ran from the room, giving a quick look at her watch before as she went. I felt like I wanted to protest but I was still getting my breath back as Lynne opened the wardrobe door again.

I heard her saying some complimentary things to the camera about my bum and then she gave it a quick couple of slaps. I turned over and sat up demonstrating my painfully un-discharged weapon to the camera. Lynne snuggled next to me and pulled my head into her breasts again and immediately I felt calmer. I heard her speaking to the camera through a fog of deep content as I suckled at her breasts.

"This, of course is a control position. From here I can wank him like this, and he is totally mine. Any normal man would have spurted by now but he is completely under my control. I can mount him and ride him until I come or I can pull him on top of me and let him do the work. But I think it is time to demonstrate that he can fuck two women to orgasm and still have more to give, so I still need to be in control for a bit longer."

Lynne moved around so that she was facing the camera and sat me facing her. Then she straddled my legs and lowered her cunt onto my shaft very slowly. My head rested slackly against her arms as she moved her self gently up and down on me while still speaking to camera:

"He is almost on the point of coming but..oh my god that's good, ahh!.. he can't come while I still have control if I lose control anything could happen so this is an experiment, oh Christ!"

Lynne started to move faster and faster up and down my shaft holding onto my body for dear life. Her head flew back and I wrapped my arms round her for support she started to pant as if she was giving birth and I felt again the desperate need to come. Suddenly I dipped my head and sucked a nipple into her mouth and at that point she screamed and somehow I thrust her backwards onto the bed and then I was between her legs and thrusting for all I was worth and she she was screaming again as she came and I was spurting all that I had deep into her body and suddenly I felt big and strong and I didn't care who saw the film of us and I carried on thrusting for what seemed like ages and ...

Slap! Slap! Why was she slapping me? I rolled over and she was grinning at me hugely, I looked up and she was holding my discharged organ towards the camera, then she said:

"Oh well, still a bit of a way to go on the control side, its harder when your the one being fucked. Next time we can have bets as to how long I can keep him going for." With that she got to her feet and turned off the camera. The she came over to me and pulled me to her breasts again.

"Thank you darling, you were so lovely, but I have to go now, I will come back this evening to feed and bathe you and put you to bed, your so very special my baby."

I felt her drawing a sheet over me as I fell into a deep sleep.