Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 05

Story Info
The devastating Tamil slut breaches rules fucks brother.
3.7k words
4.24
26.2k
17
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hema felt awful seeing Ram go out the door, shut it behind him, and go to his own room. She was still naked and hot. His jism was still leaking back out of her cunt. Just fuck me and then go and wait on my sister to produce his child, Uhmm? She thought ruefully. Somehow she felt really used and discarded. And yet she couldn't deny that it had been the best fuck ever for her. She was so horny and angry at the same time that she couldn't sleep. The heat hadn't gotten any better either. She checked the clock beside her bed and saw that it was shortly after midnight. Away from Bangalore and her Family was a good sign. She was just waiting for the Divorce. She had to stay in the same house hoping the verdict will evict Vinod and she can be the sole owner.

She was missing Balu – and he called her just then.

"Hi sweet heart – how is it going with Shanti", she teased him.

"OH Gosh, we just got through with her day before yesterday, both Sandi and me, am coming back home after dropping Sandi at the Airport, How is it going at Chennai?" – Ram quipped.

"Well, just now fucked my B_I_L and want to go for a cool bath." She responded.

"Ok, listen, Acharya, the Head of Traction Motors is very close to signing the deal and he is in Chennai staying at 'The Breeze'. He wants me to send the final proposal tomorrow, why don't you go and meet him. He loves to meet sexy Sales Executives. Wear erotic attire, of course a nice cotton saree, he is a Bong and loves cotton saree clad women with sleeveless blouses and no Bras.'

"Uhmmm, so even out here, you want me to Work", she put up a face.

"Do you have a choice, Corporate Whore?" and he put the phone.

Getting out of bed, she pulled on her salwar, first wiping away the last traces of Ram's cum. She didn't bother to put on any panties under them. Then she pulled on a loose silk kurta and went barefoot out into the back yard.

This was a traditional Brahman house which had the toilets outside and an old open bathing spot used by men and women folks, women using it more in the night or early morning. A decade ago, Ram's parents had added toilets and bathrooms inside but these were still very much in use.

Our lady Hema just sat by the bathing area a while, watching the moon glimmer on the water in the big tub there in the middle. Then it suddenly occurred to her that one way to work out her anger and beat the heat at the same time would be to go for a long luxurious bath.

But she didn't want to go all the way back inside the house to get her towel and chemise for a bath. What the hell, she figured. Everybody else was asleep anyway. What did it matter if she just went in naked for a bath?

Nobody would ever know.

Quickly, she slipped out of her salwar and her kurta. She slipped into the bathing area and touched the water in the tub; the water was cool and wonderful. She lifted her armpits and smelt the cavity, Hum she liked the dirty grime mixed with sweat smell, and wondered how much it attracted Ram to suck most of the muck out of it. Even her pussy area was full of grime and muck, poured the entire length of the tub in one go onto herself, then laid on her back on the Floor allowing the water to seep below her and flow down the drainage. She felt great.

She must have been playing with the water from the tap into the tub and onto her for about ten minutes when she suddenly felt eyes watching her. She began to peer up into the darkness around the edges of the bathing area and finally, her eyes made out the person who was watching her. It was her young brother, Danush. He was sitting in a deck chair, wearing his Shorts. His eyes were riveted on Hema's wet, naked body.

"I hope you're enjoying the view," she said softly, putting the Tub down and pushing it to the edge near his chair.

"I-I'm sorry," he said, stammering nervously. "I guess I couldn't help myself."

"You couldn't?" she asked. She was under water now from the neck down. Water was pouring over her since she moved under the tap and turned it full on. He couldn't see her body. "You couldn't tell me you were there?"

"I-I didn't want to – I heard all that happened in your room with Ram."

Suddenly this hit her out of the blue and not knowing exactly why, Hema hoisted herself out of the bathing area and sat on the side platform. Her beautiful body glistened in the moonlight. The water beaded up on her tits and round puffy nipples, and on her smooth thighs. Danush couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" Hema asked.

She turned her front to him so he could see all of her.

Danush's eyes roamed over her full young upswept tits. He rubbed his crotch self-consciously.

"Oh, does it make you get a hard-on?" Hema asked. "Looking at your own elder sister's body?"

"Gosh, Hema, give me a break, okay!" he said. "I didn't mean to. You were just-there. I got really worked thinking of you doing things with her own brother in law?"

Somehow, tempting him like this brought out a spirit of mischief in her. She got up and went over to him, sitting on the edge of the deck chair, pushing his legs away. Her brother's eyes widened as he saw her full naked tits up close.

"Have you not ever seen a girl's tits before, Danush?" she asked quietly.

"Not like this," he said.

"Do you want to touch?"

Hema realized that she was still horny from her encounter with Ram. She even drew her shoulders back so that her firm young tits jutted forward. The full globes were beaded with water and luscious in the soft moonlight. Danush nodded slowly, as if hypnotized. Hema reached out and took one of his hands. She put it on her wet right tit. Danush's hand closed over the firm ball of flesh.

"Squeeze!" she whispered.

The 18 year old – still in his Class 12th did not refuse and he did, and suddenly Hema realized that they were farther into things than she had thought. Hot darting fires shot through her body. She looked down at Danush's crotch and saw a huge lump. My god, it can't be that big, she thought, feeling her pulse race instantly. She put her hand on his Shorts, just to see if she was right.

"Laxmana, Oh GOD, Danush!" she gasped.

Hema suddenly saw her younger brother in a new light. He seemed to have grown up without her noticing. She was twenty three now, and he was younger, but the difference seemed unimportant. Danush had a strong virile young body and a handsome face. All the high school girls were wild for him. She squeezed his cock gently through his trunks.

Danush's eyes glazed. He gasped with surprise and pleasure.

"I want to see it!" Hema whispered.

She slipped her fingers under the top of his trunks and found the string tie. It came loose easily. Then she tugged them down. Danush helped by lifting his ass off the chair. The fattest, longest cock Hema had ever seen flopped out and began jerking to attention. She couldn't keep her hands off it. She stroked and caressed the enormous twitching prick. It was fierce and magnificent, and ripped with veins and jumping powerfully.

"Danush, it's gigantic!" she murmured.

He grinned sheepishly.

"The guys call me Mammoth" he said.

"Mmmmmm!"

Hema bent forward and began to lick it. She curled her tongue around the swollen purplish bulb at the top. Danush panted and quivered uncontrollably.

"Hema ... do you think we should be doing this right here? I mean, what if somebody wakes up."

"They won't."

"We did!"

"But Danush, I just want to take it in my mouth ... like this." She sucked the head of his cock into her warm wet mouth. Danush bit his lower lip. His massive prick flared and twitched crazily between her lips. Hema became so excited and aroused by the situation that she began to suck his cock passionately. She squeezed the rock-hard shaft and pulled on the fat round head of his prick with her sensual lips. Danush groaned softly, bucking upward with his hips. Hema felt the taste in her mouth and realized it was too late.

"Ummmgghphh!" Danush grunted.

Suddenly his cock erupted and shot cum into Hema's mouth. His climax was so violent and quick that his spurting cock slipped out of her mouth and strings of jism shot onto her face. Oh God! Hema thought, grabbing her brother's spewing prick and gobbling it again, sucking down the last few drops of his cum.

"Ohhhh God, Hema!" Danush gasped, collapsing back into the deck chair. Hema wiped away the cum from her cheek and chin with one hand. She realized that her cunt was juicy and pulsing with need. I wish I hadn't done that, she thought, because I'd really like to feel that monster inside of me. But she noticed that it didn't go limp, as she expected. Her brother's cock was just as hard and long and fat as ever. She licked it and heard him groan again.

"Danush, let's go over behind the bathing area into the shed!" she whispered, pulling him up. She knew where there was a cool spot of grass just to the side of the pump and filter inside the Shed and it was concealed. She took Danush there and pulled him down beside her on the grass. Now they were shielded from the house by the shed.

Danush lay on his back. Hema straddled his hips. She bent over and dangled her delectable young tits in his face, brushing his lips with her large soft nipples.

"God, Danush, don't tell anybody, okay?" she murmured. "I just want to feel it inside me. only for a second. Okay?"

She reached down and guided his long thick cock up into her melting pussy, clenching her teeth as she lowered herself onto it. The huge pole of flesh fucked deeper into her cunt than any cock had ever been. And it was so thick that she felt like she was splitting.

"Oh, holy shit!" she gasped, her eyes rolling up behind her eyelids. "It's so big! God, I've never felt anything like it!"

Meanwhile, Danush wasn't losing any opportunity to suck the beautiful tits Hema was dangling in his face. He held the firm globes in both hands and sucked her nipples so eagerly and hard that Hema began to moan and squirm with lust.

"Yes! Yessss!" she panted at him, gyrating her cunt up and down on his big prick. She realized that they were really fucking. She had tried to pretend that all she wanted was to feel it inside her. But there was no pretending now. Danush's strong hands dropped to her naked ass, and he fucked his huge cock up into her vigorously. Hema mashed her throbbing tits down into his face, whimpering softly and trying to keep control of her. But it was impossible.

The feel of his enormous prick fucking up into her aching cunt made her dissolve into hot shivers of lust. Oh God, my own little brother! She thought incoherently as his cock took a piercing jab deep into her flowing cunt.

"Ungghh!" she gasped. "Oh, Danush! Ungghh! It's so deep!"

"I-I'm sorry!" Danush panted.

"God, don't be sorry," she murmured, biting her lip. "Just fuck me, little brother. Fuck me hard! Yes, yes hard! Unghh!" She didn't have to ask. He was strong, and he fucked his cock up into her in short quick stabs that had Hema boiling over with orgasm before she even knew what was happening. Her whole body shook and shuddered uncontrollably.

"Aagghhhh!" she groaned, trying not to cry out. "Unnmmeeee! Oh! God, Danush, yes!" She buried her face in his neck to muffle her moans. Danush gave a harsh groan himself. Suddenly she felt the fountain of his huge prick going off inside her cunt. It seemed like endless jets of cum shot into her. Finally, he was finished. Hema collapsed beside him on the grass. His huge cock was still embedded deep in her pussy. She kissed him for the first time, again appreciating how handsome he had grown.

"I'll bet all the girls wish they were in my place right now," she said to him.

"All the girls are afraid of my cock," he said. "But you're not."

"Mmmmm!" Hema sighed, rubbing herself up and down on the fantastic rod of flesh. "I just want you to fuck me over and over again."

But then reality suddenly came back to her. It was her own younger brother whose cock she was fucking herself up and down on. Who had just fucked her so wonderfully, who's cum was leaking out of her cunt.

You weren't supposed to do this. You were supposed to feel horribly guilty for doing it. And she did feel guilty, though not enough to take away the pleasure she had just felt.

"Promise you won't tell anybody!" she whispered to her brother. "It's really wrong, what we did!"

"I know." He looked down sheepishly. "I won't tell."

She gasped as he finally pulled his long cock out of her. It was still as stiff and huge as ever.

"Danush, you're a miracle," she whispered.

"If I don't tell anyone, do you think we can do it again sometime?" Danush grinned at her in the dimness.

"Absolutely not," Hema said firmly, unable to control the pulsing she felt inside of her pussy. "Try to forget it ever happened. You know how wrong it was."

She found her clothes by the tub and slipped back into them. She flung Danush's swim trunks at him, then disappeared into the house, back to her bedroom. Gosh, what a night! She thought.First Ram. Then Danush.

She knew she should be entirely satisfied as she shed her clothes and lay down again on her bed. Fucked twice in about an hour and a half, she thought, amazed. She felt her wet pussy. There deep inside her crotch, and inside the inner layer of her pussy which she did not wash, usually she will not and like the dirt which accumulated there laid the cum of both Ram and Danush intermingled with her own juices. Her cunt lips were still wet and warm, tingling. Gee, maybe the more they do it to you, the more you want, she thought.

Am I a nymphomaniac or something?

Maybe I am. Just having their cum in me like this seems to turn me on. Gosh, think of how exciting it would be to have them both come in me at once. She started to think of having both of their cocks inside my pussy at the same time.

Oh shit, with Danush's in there, it would tear me apart! And then, she thought mischievously – about the SIN it was to fuck her own brother in law and the bigger sin – her own brother.

The idea excited her wildly, but at the same time, it scared her. She could feel the hot fires inside her body grow hotter. Shit, I'm going to have to make myself come again, if this doesn't go away. I can't believe how horny I am!

Just as she was thinking on these lines and at that moment, she heard a soft knock on her door. Who could it be? Could it be her brother, Dhanush, getting the courage up to ask for one more time? Even though he had already shot off twice?

She tiptoed to the door and opened it a crack. She glimpsed Ram's handsome face in the shadows of the halfway.

"Ram! What is it?"

"Let me in."

She opened the door wide enough for him to slip inside then shut it again. Before she could even step back, he grabbed her naked body. His hungry mouth burned hers, his tongue probing and searching.

His hands dropped to her ass. One slipped around to the front and found her juicing cunt. He kissed her neck. The hand still on her ass came up to her tits, squeezing them eagerly.

"Hema, I've got to have you again!" he whispered. "God, I can't get you out of my mind!"

"Oh, Ram! God, that feels good!"

Hema gyrated her hips, pushing her oozing pussy into his working hand. Ram dropped his mouth to her nipples and sucked them sharply. Arrows of hot lust shot through her quivering body. She knew there was no way she could resist him.

"Ohhhnnnn, Sneha would be so pissed if she knew this was happening!" she gasped into his ear, her knees weakening. She slid one hand under his belt and plunged it down into his crotch. His cock was hot and throbbing. Quickly, she freed it. With her other hand, she unzipped him and unbuckled his belt. She sank to her knees and fed his twitching prick into her mouth. Ram gasped and held her head, thrusting gently as she sucked him. Hema realized that both of them were already groaning softly and panting as their sexual arousal heightened. She pulled him down with her on the floor.

"Don't you think we already risked enough?" she asked.

"I don't care," Ram said. "All I want in the world is to fuck you again."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes!" he was desperate.

"We can't do it right here by the door. What if somebody goes by in the hall?" she quipped coquettishly.

"Over behind your bed," he said, pulling her with him. On the other side of the bedroom, behind Hema's bed, she suddenly got the surprise of her life. She was still on her hands and knees, from crawling there, when Ram took her from behind. He grabbed her hips and fucked his rigid prick all the way into her flowing pussy from the rear.

"Ohnnnn!" Hema moaned, a little louder than she wanted to.

It felt wonderful going in, filling her whole cunt and probing deep into her body. At the same time, some funky animalistic need awoke inside her, brought on by the way they were doing it.

She swirled her ass back into his thrusting cock. Ram leaned forward over her back and grasped her dangling tits with his hands. His fingers pinched and twisted Hema's excited nipples. Hema thought she was going to come unglued. The sensations that raced through her body were so intense that she hissed and moaned with each powerful thrust of Ram's prick deep into her throbbing cunt.

"God, I've never felt anything like it!" she moaned, biting her lower lip as the pleasure grew hotter. She looked back over her shoulder, wincing as he fucked his cock deep into her, then trying to kiss him. Ram leaned forward and caught her mouth with his. Then he fucked his prick deep into her again.

"Agghnnn!" Hema groaned. "Oh yes! Ungghh!"

"Quiet, baby, they'll hear us, or wake up," Ram whispered. "Ohhhhnnnn, I just want you to fuck me and fuck me so much, I don't care if they hear us!"

Hema moaned. "Ungh! Ungh!"

"You will if Sneha hears us!" Ram panted.

But Hema was too far gone with hot, throbbing lust to care. She put her face down on the rug between her hands, shut her eyes and gave herself up to the fierce fucking he was giving her. Ram got up on one foot for more leverage and fucked his cock down deep into her pussy with each thrust. Hema's ass was high in the air, wiggling and bucking. Her body quivered and ached with pleasure as Ram fucked his cock into her. She mewled and whimpered softly, trying not to make noise but unable to control the sounds that came from deep in her throat.

"Ohhhnnn My Lord Ram, fuck me, baby, fuck me!" she groaned in a husky whisper, feeling the first sharp twinges of a hot climax. Ram's hands were all over her smooth body. He fucked his cock into her tight cunt, ripping it up into her and lifting her knees off the carpet with each lunge. Hema yelped softly, already turning to mush as the true force of her orgasm began to hit her.

Ram came just seconds before her. He grunted and fucked his cock into her roughly, and Hema could feel it spewing poodles of warm cum into her cunt. The sensation made her dissolve in a wild swoon as shock waves of hot orgasm consumed her shuddering body.

"Ohhhnnnggg! God, baby, Ram, I'm coming!" she moaned.

"Aiiiyoooo! Aiiiiyooo! Ammmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

She knew she was wailing too loud, but she couldn't stop herself. The spasms of pleasure wrenched her flesh. She collapsed on the floor with Ram on her back, his pulsing cock still buried deep in her pussy.

"Oh God, oh God!" she finally whimpered as the spasms died out. Ram withdrew his cock and rolled over on the floor beside her. They kissed, and Hema rubbed her body against him. She couldn't believe that they had fucked twice on the night before his Wife's Seemantham(9th Month ceremony).

"Why did you marry Sneha!" she whispered to him. "How can we keep doing this?"

"It'll be even easier for us as we move forward, stay with us, you are any way getting divorced." he said.

"Vinod is a bastard, I can't live with him but cannot come to Chennai, What about my children, what about my job?"

12