Hematoma Fanfiction Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up at him sharply, pulling his hands away and to his sides. I can see he's flustered, done with my teasing. He's used to being there, the top, he doesn't know what to do with himself.

"Stay still." He begins to protest and I wrap my hands around his throat, enforcing my dominance. "Don't move."

I see a spark of excitement crash into his nervous system. I pause, curious. I would have to light this spark for Asphyxiation later.

I start over, running my mouth over his lips, traveling down his pulsing blood vessels. Every cry, every growl Rush expresses spurs me further. I revel in every nip, every scratch I claw into his body. I pay extra attention to his hip bones, biting and kissing them as I expect the firearms there. I stop to grasp his pants, pulling them down slowly, exposing the pistol barrels that aim at my destination.

The sweatpants collapse onto the floor.

A hiss escapes my mouth as I examine his sex for the first time. He has gorgeous thick pronounced veins, one of the best collections I've seen. I run my fingers over him. His length and girth are just above average, the shaft hooks upwards and slightly to the side.

He mistakes my reaction of one of disapproval. He stutters an apology between gasps of breath. "I'm s-sorry. I know I'm...I'm bent."

I smile up at him. "Don't worry, Captain." He reddens at me using the endearment. "You're just fine."

I grasp his shaft tightly, strangling a throaty moan out of him. We keep eye contact, and I watch his eyes widen as I ever so slowly envelope him into my mouth and down my throat. I stay down there longer than humanly possible, engulfing him with my wet muscular caress.

He loses the capacity to breath, arching his back as I dig my nose into the flesh of his groin.

"Fuck!" He bangs his head back on the hood. "Oh, fuck!"

I unravel his nerves with each bob of my mouth. Once I see he's getting into it, melting with my actions I pull back and let him spring into the air.

He looks down at me, confused, pained, and so disappointed.

I chuckle and kiss his crown, and then without mercy I begin to torture him. I suck him with a gentle maddening pressure, driving a fierce want in him that has him thrusting into my mouth, searching to find its depths. Only after he's begging and coaxing against my tongue do I pull him in deep. I claw my hands in his pubic hair, forcing him as far as he can go, spurning him on to piston harder into my throat. I have an overwhelming urge to bite him, to feast on the blood collecting in my mouth. I ignore the impulse, it wasn't the right time...I needed to take my own advise and savor this.

He fucks me ruthlessly, uncaring about anything above taking his pleasure. He's close now, so, so close. I hear the growl roar up through his throat before he suffers a pulsing shuddering little death.

I stand, raking my fingers through my raven feather hair, pulling the locks back that cascade over my face. I watch him, panting, gasping, trying to gather air in his lungs. I watch as he slips into unconsciousness. His eyes entrap me, gifts of bright blue, like two slivers of unobtainable sky. They're gleaming with adoration, with a pure and unconscious love. And as he leaves me to go within his slumber, I want nothing more than to lock him in there forever.

I pick him up and take him to bed.

-

"Rush Hotchkiss." There's a heavy silence. "It's been awhile."

The ghost's voice slices through the phone. "Give it back, you fuck."

I cock my head to the side, thinking. "A year, I believe."

"Sleipnir's mine."

I sigh. "What's yours is mine. I own you, Rush. You're mine."

"You don't own shit!" he snaps. He tries to hide it, but I hear the small wave of uncertainty in his tone.

I hear Gilbert's muffled voice as he tries to persuade the boy to give him back the phone. Trying to pull him away from this conversation before he finds himself jumping off the edge and into the abyss. Gilbert is smart, he knows what he's dealing with. Rush, blinded by his notorious temper, does not. His young heart has only seen a glimpse of me.

"Do you still hear their screams?" I whisper, closing my eyes with the memory of that night. "I still hear yours."