Hendrix Meets Purrcila

Story Info
What is he to do with this sex crazed shecat.
2.4k words
4.31
13.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my name is Hendrix my main character is named after me. Purrcila reminds me of my wife she is feline and submissive. Personality wise. I have read from literotica for a long time but have never tried to submit anything. The other day I was sitting at work and started to imagine this story... I hope you like it but there is a lot of setup in this first chapter... also please remember as you are reading that this is my first attempt at erotic fiction... the genre is labeled as non-human but I prefer to say it is furry... literotica does not have much in the terms of what I would call true furry... please enjoy and rate what you feel appropriate...

Thank you- Hendrix

*****

Hendrix meets Purrcila

It all began on a clear full moon night. Working the night shift I get many nights to admire the night sky. Tonight had a strange feel to it. Most nights at lunch I go out and with my friends playing word games on Austin's phone. However tonight I decided to take lunch at my car. On my walk to my '78 Thunderbird I got the feeling I was being watched. Most times when this happens I can find whoever is watching me so I looked around to find them. No one was to be seen. I shrug it off and finish my fifty yard walk to my car. As I sit down I start to get an even worse feeling something is coming, something is coming to get me. All I could think it's

'This is what prey feels like before getting attacked.'

I started to panic. Franticly looking around looking for whatever it was that I felt.

I looked in the rearview mirror to see a white cat staring at me through the mirror. I cuckle to myself.

"This is what I was scared of huh?"

I step out of my car to get a better look at her. She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. It's like looking up on a clear afternoon sky. Endless and somehow able to put all my worries away. Her fur was as white as freshly fallen snow. She was the most gorgeous cat I had ever seen. Now I'll admit I've never been much of a cat man, but there was just something about her that grab me and would not let go. I had to have her. At the moment I made up my mind her tail began to swish back and forth. It was as if she could read my mind. She knew I was going to take her home.

"Would you like me to take you home with me?"

I reached out to pet her and she nuzzled the palm of my hand. I knew she was saying

'Of course take me with you please.'

"Hmm what should I call you then? Snowflake?"

She shook her head... literally shook her head.

Ignoring the feeling that I probably looked crazy as hell talking to a cat. I continued

"Whiskers?"

'No'

I was stumped I've never named a cat before. I went and started scratching her chin and it hit me.

"What about Purrcila. Your pur is so beautiful."

She nodded and then I realized there was more to this cat than met the eye.

"It's settled then you're coming with me. I have to go back to work though and you can't come with me you'll have to stay in the car till I go home. Okay?"

"Meow" she nodded.

I went to grab her and she gratefully jumped onto my my shoulder. She started to nuzzled her nose in my neck. With her slight touch I started to become aroused?!

"Stop Purrcila that tickles."

I pulled her off my shoulder carefully prying her claws. I set her down onto the passenger seat.

"Now I have to go back in you're going to have to wait here. Okay? "

She looked sad as she nodded and I felt bad for having to leave her in the car. I cracked the window and headed back in.

The last few hours flew by I couldn't stop thinking about Purrcila and our encounter. I kept trying to remember if anyone had ever told me how smart cats were.

At the end of my shift I basically ran to my car not wanting to wait anymore to see my Purrcila. When I got to my car I peeked in and saw that she hadn't moved from the spot I put her in. Only difference was she curled into a little ball to take a nap.

When I opened the door she raised her and greeted me with an honest to goodness smile. I grinned back at her and sat down.

"Thank the goddess I get paid tomorrow. Will you be okay with tuna and milk tonight?"

She looked up at me and cocked her head to the side in a look of confusion.

I chuckled

" Jack is not going to believe this. We'll have to prove it."

I started the car and lit a cigarette, and began rolling down the hand powered window. As soon as I got it all the way down she pawed my cigarette right out the window.

"Purrcila!"

She pressed herself back against the seat, scratched her nose and sneezed.

"It's okay I have to let the bird warm up a bit before we go with here."

I stepped out to retrieve my discarded smoke. When I returned I was shaking my head at the thought that this cat just slapped the cigarette out of my mouth.

I sat back down in the driver's seat.

"Purcila please don't do that again you startled me."

Her eyes showed remorse as she climbed up onto the armrest, separating the bench seat, and nuzzled my arm. I looked from her checked the temp of the engine decided that it was warm enough and began my drive home.

When I got home I had Purrcila wait outside for a moment. Jack was at his desk playing on his week elite gaming PC as he would say.

"Jack pause for a few I got to talk to you."

He turned around, and held a finger to me.

"One sec guys be right back."

he spoke into the mix on his headset and took it off.

"Hey man what's up?"

I told him about the car I found , or not like she found me, at work.

"What are you tripping on today?"

I turned from him without saying a word. As I opened the door I call to her.

"Purrcila please come in here."

A few seconds later she slinked past me and say to my right.

"Are you hungry?"

"Meow" she nodded with a flick of her tail.

His jaw hit the floor.

I chuckled at his response, and headed to the kitchen.

"I don't care what you say I'm keeping her."

I opened a can of tuna and almost immediately Purrcila was beneath my feet.

"I knew you would like it let's eat."

I put the tubs in a dish and set it down in front of her. I grabbed the milk out of the fridge and poured her some into a small bowl.

"After you eat it's time for bed I got to get up early tomorrow."

She looked up at me with a chunk of tuna on her nose

"Meow" She nodded.

After a few minutes Purrcila was done and followed me to my room. I got undressed and climbed into bed. I clicked out the nightstand lamp and settled into my pillow. After a few moments I could feel her eyes. She enough when I looked down I could see the faint go or of her light no our eyes glowing with the light of the moon streaming through my curtain.

"Purcila? Do I really have to tell you that you can sleep with me?"

"If you don't mind master."

I sat up startled at hearing a voice other than mine in the dark.

"What was that?"

I whispered to myself.

"There is none in this room but us."

I heard the voice say with a chuckle.

"Purrcila??!? It's that you?"

"Yes master. Who eh use week else it be?"

I clicked on the lamp to see no one else in my room but the white cat Purrcila. I pinched myself.

"Ouch!!"

"You are not dreaming master. This is real."

"No it can't be in going crazy. I'm tired. That must be it in over tired. Come on Purrcila get up here and stop staring at me."

She jumped into the bed and snuggled in between my legs. I clicked the lamp back out and tried to drift off to sleep. Suddenly I became extremely aroused. My cock throbbed under the comforter. I felt Purrcila move, and heard her land on the floor.

"Master you have become aroused may I pleasure you."

"No way this happening."

I felt a wait climb onto the bed much larger than a cat. I clicked on the lamp. That's when I realized it was a dream. Instead of my new car there was a woman kneeling on my bed. Her body was almost covered by fur. White fur. The only skin showing was her cleavages and stomach. Her face was that of a cat just a larger size. I sat up, wait white fur??

"Let me reassure you in not here to hurt you master. I only want to take care of you as well as I hope you will take care of me."

She looked down at the bulge in under the comforter and back at my eyes. Her blue eyes looking hungry. Sky blue eyes???

"May I pleasure you master?"

"Um I don't quite know how to answer. Purrcila??"

I squinted at her.

"yes master. Let me do this. "

She pulled the comforter down to my thighs. My cock jumped as her silky fur have reached my loin. Gently she pulled my cock through the hole in the front of my boxers. She began to nuzzle her cheek against the underside of my cock. She rested it across her cheek and looked up at me with pure seduction in her slitted blue eyes.

"May I continue master?"

"By the goddess, Purrcila please don't stop."

"Yes master."

She began at the base with her rough tongue gibbering me a tingling sensation that I had never felt before. She moved her tongue with grace in no other words 'cleaning' my member. After she had thoroughly 'cleaned' me she slowly inserted my cock into her mouth.

8 inches of thick throbbing dick is a mouth full but she slowly look took every glorious. As she reached the base she looked up at me. With a 'do with me as you please' expression.

I grabbed her by her silver hair and began to guide her head to a slow steady pace. Wanting to enjoy every second.

When I tiled my head back against the headboard she began to pur. The vibrations seen ng me over the edge and I buried her face into my bush. Making her swallow every drop of my cum. Her purs only became deeper with my climax.

She lifted her head and released my cock with a pop from her lips.

"Are you satisfied master?"

"Oh my this is real that was amazing. "

As my couch throbbed down to being soft again she nicked against my inner thigh, and rested her head in the crease of my hip and thigh.

"Can I be yours master?"

"Purrcila you are mine."

With the last word a pulse went through my cock. Stirring it back to life.

"Master it appears that you have become aroused again. Would you like more?"

I was dumbfounded she was asking for more. What more would she be willing to give me?

"yes I do. "

She coaxed my cock to its full thickness with a few strokes of her cheek on my thigh.

Slowly she crawled on to of my streaming my thighs with her silky fur covered legs.

While looking deep into my eyes she guided the top into her pussy with one hand while supporting her weight on my chest with the other.

She was mesmerizing. I couldn't move.

"Master are you ready?"

I gulped and nodded I could feel the tightness between her legs loosening and contracting to my breaths.

"Please make me yours cum inside me at your leisure."

With her last words the thrust herself down messing her fur in my bush. She leaned back and moaned loudly.

She sat for a brief moment loosening and contracting her pussy massaging to the time of my breath. Slowly she rose and fell. Contacting on the pull and loosening on the fall she was milking my cock with her lovely hole.

Her moans were sweet and seducing. Hardly able to hold back anymore. I pulled her down and stopped her.

"Purrcila please turn around I want to watch you ride me reverse."

She gave me a knowing smile. She knew I didn't not want to cum yet. She turned around to face the other way, her tail swishing in my face as she settled back on my hips.

"Is that better master?"

She asked lifting her ass to shore me her pussy.

"Much."

She lowered herself back onto my cock and inserted it with no hands. Needless to say I was rock hard.

As she slowly lowered herself I watched as her pussy lips parted to invite my cock inside.

I could feel her loosen the muscles to slowly ride me.

She arched her back and looked over her shoulder. Her hair falling over one of her eyes.

"Can I make you cum now master?"

With those weird I could not refuse her.

"Yes my dear please."

Purrcila started to milk me again pawning on her fair and contracting on the rise. Quickly she picked up her pace.

I felt as the pressure rose in my loins. She wanted me to cum and I was about to give her what she desired. After a few more pumps I grabbed the base of her tail and slammed her down. Shooting my seed deep into her cunt.

I could feel her purs all through her body. As she started pulsing to my wicked breathing. She slowly removed herself making a show of the cum ooze from her lips down my shaft.

"How do you feel master? Did I satisfy your needs?"

I could not answer her until I caught my breath.

After a minute I was able to speak.

"That was wonderful. You are amazing. Thank you Purrcila. "

"No thank you master for letting me be yours."

With a grin I looked at her.

"Welcome home Purrcila."