Henry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llieno
llieno
107 Followers

'Sir ordered me to climb into the bath and put in the plug. After that, he told me to kneel and open my mouth wide. He was going to piss in my mouth and wanted me to drink every drop. I told him that I didn't really want that because I had never tasted piss before. He wasn't happy and so he asked me if I was sure I wouldn't do it. When I said 'Yes I am', he told me to get out and go home. I wouldn't, he said, be getting any black cock tonight 'Oh please, Sir,' I pleaded 'I've got to have your cock in me. I can't go home without it, please I need your thick cock in me!' I then suggested that he could just piss all over me. But he still wasn't happy. 'No, Slut. You have to taste my piss or you get out!' he said. 'But, Sir?' I pleaded with him. Then he told me that if I at least tasted his piss and swallowed some, he would let me stay - but only this once! Next time I would have to drink all his piss. He told me I would have to learn to love the taste and the time to start was now.'

'That's right!' Henry interrupted. 'Good Slut. Now carry on. Make sure you get it all Hubby!'

Jackie did as she was told.

'So Sir stood in front of me and pointed his big hard cock at my tits. It was too hard and wouldn't flow out so Sir had to squirt it at me. It sprayed out so hard and splashed everywhere. Lots hit my chin. I loved seeing his strong yellow piss shoot out! Then he pointed it at my panties. He made me turn around and pissed all over my ass. It felt soooo hot and dirty -- I really wanted to drink it for him but I just couldn't! After he'd finished, Sir shook the drips in my hair. Then he told me I still had to get some in my mouth. He told me to take off my panties and suck the piss out of them into my mouth and swallow it. That was what I was doing when Mark came in!'

'Now, Hubby,' Henry then said, 'Zoom out and get a good shot of the bath!'

I gladly complied!

'Right, now zoom in on the sluts face again! Slut, suck some more piss out of your panties and tell Jarvis how much you like it -- he'll love that!'

She sucked lewdly at her gusset and then said, 'Henry's piss taste so bitter -- it burns as it goes down my throat. It's hard to do it but I will learn to do it properly and make you happy!'

Henry laughed loudly and said 'Now, Bitch get out of the bath. Hubby get out, because I need a shit before I fuck this slut and you aren't watchin'. Slut, you're gonna kneel in front of me and suck my cock while I shit -- got it!'

'Yes, Sir!' she replied with a huge smile on her face!

I left and stood listening outside the door.

'Pull my foreskin back, Bitch and clean the head with your mouth.'

There was a pause as she obeyed his command and then he said, 'Ooooh that's it. That's a good, Bitch. Now push your tongue down the hole and see if you can taste any piss!'

'Mmmmm!' was the only audible reply.

Then I could hear Henry start to strain and his voice became more of a growl as he said, 'I'm shitting now, Bitch. Want to see? I think you should! Do you want to see it hanging out my asshole? I think I should make you kiss my shit. Make you lick it! What d'you say, Bitch?'

I heard her mouth release his cock head with a plop and then she answered with, 'I'd love to do that for you, Sir but I'll have to build up to it!'

She was in earnest now and added, 'The thought really turns me on and makes me so horny. I so want to drink your piss and worship your shit -- just give me time, please?'

'Okay, Bitch -- but next time I expect more from you. For today I'm just going to make you look at it and push your head into the bowl and breathe in the stink when I've finished. Got that? Then I'm going to take you into my bedroom and pole your throat, cunt and asshole with my cock! Oh and you are definitely going to eat every bit of my cum -- aren't you?'

'Sir, just try and stop me!' she answered.

'I might just do that, Slut. Make you beg for it!'

I heard 2 or 3 splashes and then the sound of Henry's huge frame lifting itself off of the seat. 'Now, Slut,' he said, 'Get your head down that pan and sniff deep! Take a good look at it too and imagine kissing it and licking it. Imagine sucking it like you sucked my cock - 'cos believe me that's what you'll be doing very soon!'

My own cock was rock hard as I wanked it slowly trying to picture what was happening on the other side of the door. I didn't want to cum - just keep myself on the edge. Doing that, always enabled me to enjoy my wife's ever more degrading and debauched acts even more. Certainly Jarvis, her true Master, would be deliriously happy with her efforts here. She was only here because of him. Henry was a good friend and they shared a love of white cock slaves and of course the thickness of cock with which to achieve it.! Henry would, Jarvis had intimated, be the first of several 'auditions' for Jackie in preparation for her first group session with multiple black cocks. She though was to judge their suitability, for, outside of her sexual urges, she maintained her independence from Jarvis himself. She was only his slave when the urge was on her. Once satisfied, we would return home to our normal married life for a week or so until her, or should that be our, cravings started again! Each meeting with Jarvis resulted in her reaching new levels of degradation. She needed to be pushed, forced. She could always refuse to comply, but as Henry had threatened earlier, she could then be sent away without getting the thick cock her body needed -- such a scenario was now unthinkable to her.

So was she really in charge? The whole situation was all so confusing now! Was she a slave to Jarvis? Or a slave to her own desires? Regardless, Henry would tick all the right boxes- overweight, thick cock, domineering, unclean, and more importantly, able to push her limits still further, as demonstrated by his desire to see Jackie pay homage to his shit! Yes, Henry would definitely fit the bill!

The door was then opened by Henry who said, 'Right, Boy get some of this on film!'

Jackie's head was in the toilet pan as ordered and she was inhaling deeply the foul stench of his shit, which pervaded the whole room. She retched one or twice but continued to breathe in deeply.

Henry's cock was now fully erect and it jutted out at right angles to his huge stomach. The foreskin was fully retracted to reveal its wide, pink mushroom shaped head. Like Jarvis', his cock had thick bulbous veins along its length which would only increase further the intensity of Jackies' inevitable string of orgasms. His heavy balls- hopefully full of thick glutinous sperm - were now tight. He was ready to fuck her!

'Now, Slut,' he said, ' The way I see it is this. I'm going to fuck your cunt for a bit now and make you cum while your head's down my toilet and you're inhaling the stench of my shit! You've got to just keep breathing it in. The more we do it -- you'll begin to react a bit like Pavlov's Dog! Your warped little mind will begin to associate the smell of shit -- my shit at least -- with cumming and your own pleasure. The smell will become desirable to you and you'll want it - positively seek it. Then just imagine the fun you'll have with 5 or 6 of us.'

With that he knelt down behind her and tried to feed his cock into her cunt, which was already dripping wet. The angle of her body was causing a problem for him, so he pushed at the small of her back to force her ass up and out. However with her head still in the toilet, this made little difference.

'Lift your head up, Slut!' he demanded.

She obeyed instantly -- grateful perhaps for a momentary relief from the smell, unconditioned as she yet was!

I could see now just how much he had done. 3 long turds. The last sitting above the water line and creating much of the stench.

'Now, stand up, bend your knees slightly and get your head down, back in the toilet then stick out your ass,' he ordered, and to help her he pushed down on the small of her back. Her body shape was now, it seemed, perfect for him!

'Slut, pull your cunt lips wide open for me..........that's it!'

Then slowly he started to push his magnificent thick cock into her willing, hungry cunt. Her lips bulged beautifully and then the head disappeared, practically sucked in by her.

'Keep sniffing my shit, Bitch!' he urged - and she did, inhaling loudly to please him!

He started to push more of his thick cock into her cunt, thrusting hard. He was so thick though, that clearly it would be some time before he fed the whole length into her. Each time he pulled back, he dragged half her insides out with him. The inner pink lips were exposed briefly to my eyes before he pushed in again. Jackie moaned in absolute ecstasy with each thrust.

'Oh that's so fucking good. Your cock feels so big , Sir! It's stretching me so wide! Fuck me like the slut I am. Get it all in please, Sir. Push in hard!' she said.

'Shut up, Bitch -- don't say a word. Just sniff my shit. If you want all my cock , you've got to earn it!' With that he pulled his cock right out. It exited with an audible 'plop', leaving Jackie's cunt open and distended.

'Oh please, Sir....' She began to beg but was interrupted sharply with a loud slap on her ass.

'I said shut up, Bitch. Hubby don't you train her properly? You useless fucker! 'Look up at me!'

She immediately obeyed.

'Did you enjoy smelling my shit?' he asked.

'Yes, Sir, I loved smelling your shit.'

It was incredible listening to her. So wanton. So depraved. I desperately wanted to see her go further -- and, as I now realised, join her. But now wasn't the time. I would have to approach Jarvis. He knew about my need for humiliation. Next time we met I would tell him of my own desires. He loved humiliating me anyway and I felt sure a new dimension would be welcomed by him.

Henry then reached his huge right hand round to his own ass and ran his forefinger along the hole and through the mass of hair. Bringing it back round, he held it in front of Jackie's face. It was smeared with a coating of brown shit. A small lump was adhered to his knuckle and it was slowly beginning to slide down to the web of his finger.

'Open your mouth, Slut. You're going to eat this for me, or you're gone!'

'Please, Sir....' she began.

'Open up -- now!'

Incredibly her mouth opened and she watched wide-eyed as his finger moved towards it.

'Hubby, watch your wife eat my shit. Stop touching your little cock and film it for Jarvis.'

I picked up the camera and focused it on her open mouth.

'Now, Bitch tell Jarvis what you're going to do and how much you're going to love it!' he ordered.

' Master, I want to please you and Henry by sucking the shit off of that finger and eating it but I just can't. I have sniffed it deeply and I promise that I will try hard but I'm just not ready yet. I want to be ready and I will be ready next time. Tell me what to do to prepare myself and I will do it. Please just give me time, please, Sir?' she implored the camera.

'Bitch, get that tongue out now! he demanded .

Reluctantly, seemingly resigned to her fate, she did so. I could see tears in her eyes and her arms and lips were visibly trembling.

Henry, slowly, savouring every moment it seemed, moved his finger towards her lips and then, suddenly, he began to laugh, 'Ha-ha, Bitch -- don't worry. I won't make you ...this time! But we've got your promise on film now. Next time you will eat shit from my asshole. Old Henry, and Jarvis too probably, will tell you how to prepare yourself and you'd better fucking do it. Hubby will have to help you and he will. He's loving it!'

Henry then wiped the shit from his finger with some toilet roll, leaving though some residue under the nail He then offered it to Jackie to lick. She opened her mouth again and he pushed it in right to the base.

'Purse your lips!' he said, ' I want to fuck them with my fat finger!'

She did as asked and he plunged his finger out 9 or 10 times before releasing it.

'That's better, Bitch! Now, Hubby, we're going into my bedroom now. Fetch the tripod from downstairs and set the camera up at the bottom of my bed.

As I left I heard him say, 'Get those pissy stockings off now and then crawl into my bedroom. When you get there I want you to start sniffing the sheets. Breathe in the stench from my filthy body. I'm going to clean up my asshole. When I get in there you'd better be face down on those sheets, got it?'

'Yes, Sir!' came her eager response. It was followed by a sharp smack as Henry slapped her ass to send her on her way.

As I descended the stairs I could hear her knees shuffling quickly along the landing. She was so desperate to have his thick cock in her now, having had a little taster.

I couldn't wait to see his huge body squash and smother her on his stale bed. Couldn't wait to see him stretch her cunt and ass wide open. Couldn't wait to watch as he fed her with his cum!

As I started back up the stairs I heard a succession of loud slaps. He was beating her ass again -- and hard! He was relentless, one after another rained down on her skin. He continued whilst I excitedly set up the camera.

Jackie was face down on his bed, the crumpled sheets of which were grey and stained with what was presumably Henry's piss and cum. The whole room lay heavy with the stench of rancid sweat. Pornographic magazines littered the floor, hardcore magazines, the covers of which betrayed Henry's obvious sexual preferences -- namely, it seemed, pissing, shitting and interracial gangbangs. The pages were well thumbed! Clothes too were strewn around the room, including several pairs of heavily soiled pants. Would he be tempted to use these I wondered?

Henry continued to beat her ass. With each stroke her body was forced into the bed, and as it bounced up again, it was met with yet another hard slap from his huge right hand. Her cheeks were crimson, but she didn't complain. Then he stopped and said, 'Hubby, pass me the belt off of those jeans on the floor, quick!'

Jackie lay inert as I did so, breathing heavily and grateful no doubt for this brief respite.

'Right, get the camera rolling, Boy. Bitch, I'm going to beat your ass now with my belt. 20 strokes on your ass and then I'm going to beat your tits!'

'Yes, Sir,' she answered, 'Thank you, Sir!'

Jackie had always enjoyed having her tits slapped a little by me, but Jarvis had conditioned her to take much harder punishment on her still gorgeous breasts. He had used his hands at first but progressed to a paddle and just recently, like Henry now, had taken to using his leather belt.

'How many do you want, Bitch?' Henry asked.

'As many as you like Sir!' she answered, breathless with anticipation.

'Another 20 it is then. Right face down, Slut! Ass first!'

Jackie rested her face back onto the bed, whereupon Henry climbed on and placed his huge ass onto the back of her head, forcing it down further. He wrapped the first 6 inches of the belt around his huge fist and then began to hit her very hard. The sound was incredible and each slap left a red stripe along each cheek as he alternated, first left cheek, then right. After 10 strokes, he let her head up for a second so that she could take a breath and then pushed it back down again, saying, 'Open your legs, Slut. I want to beat your thighs.'

Jackie opened them for him immediately and he proceeded to lash the inside of her thighs -- 5 on each leg. I could see her beautiful white flesh ripple with each stroke and I heard a muffled whimper from beneath Henry's great sweaty ass.

He climbed off and pulled Jackie up by her head.

'Now, Bitch hold those fucking tits up for me!'

Jackie looked him in the eye as she obeyed his command and almost defiantly, through gritted teeth, urged him to, 'Beat my slutty tits and mark me!'

He wasted no time and began to lash out with his belt. Several times he caught her hands as well. He clearly enjoyed it and each stroke appeared and sounded harder than the next. Jackie had tears in her eyes and her nose was running, but she looked him in the eye throughout.

When he finally stopped, panting heavily from the exertion, her tits were covered in red stripes some slightly raised. No skin was broken, nevertheless it was a more brutal beating than Jarvis had so far carried out on her.

'Say thank you, Slut!' Henry ordered.

'Thank you, Sir. Did I do well?' she answered.

'Not bad, Bitch -- but there'll be more next time. I might have a go at your cunt. Would you like that?'

'Whatever you want, Sir!' she said.

'That doesn't impress me, Bitch. I wanted you to eat my shit, but you failed. How do I know you won't fail again?'

'Please, Sir, believe me -- I've never refused a beating and I will eat your shit next time. Master Jarvis knows that I always keep my promises!' she continued.

And she was right. She had never reneged on a promise with Jarvis. Mind you, rarely had she refused to do anything in the first place, so desperately did she need his huge black cock in her and so persuasive was Jarvis himself.

I knew why she hadn't eaten his shit. It was because she had a phobia about being sick and it tended to override everything. Quite rightly she assumed that eating shit would probably make her sick -- so disgusting was the act. But if her Master (or was it now Masters?) wanted her to do it, she would find a way and be ready for Henry's demands next time.

Henry now told Jackie to lie back on his bed and lift her legs right up and back over her head. She looked so fucking sexy as she waited for Henry to mount her. His veiny black monster stood out now, rigid and at an angle of about 70 degrees to his huge belly. Impressive indeed for a man of 60! He knelt between her splayed legs, and with his right hand began to feed the monster into her eager cunt, which was soaking with her own juices. The huge head pushed in easily and caused Jackie to moan immediately. With the first push, about half of its full length disappeared, stretching her labia wider than I had ever seen before. With his next thrust, my view was completely obscured as his black flesh smothered her and pushed her down into the mattress. It bowed alarmingly under his weight and Jackie was clearly finding it a struggle to breathe. Nevertheless her only response was to wrap her arms as best she could around his massive ass and urge him to, 'Get it all in -- fuck me hard- split my slutty cunt with your gorgeous black god!'

Henry started to thrust ever harder now. Sweat glistened on his black flesh.

'Oh that's so fucking lovely. Fuck your little slut hard, Sir!' Jackie moaned.

The contrast between her white skin and his blackness, between his immense frame and her slightness was incredible to see. I now had my own cock out again and was wanking it carefully -- I still didn't want to cum yet!

Jackie, within a minute, was enjoying the first of what I knew would be a succession of fantastic orgasms. Though she could hardly move beneath him I could hear her obvious groans and see her eyes glaze over. Sweat now broke out on her own skin mingling with that of Henry, who continued to drive his cock into her.

'That's it, get it all in -- oh fuck...' she moaned, 'I can feel your hairy balls slapping my ass -- oh that's incredible. Mark -- he's got it all in -- oh fuck!' Then she orgasmed for the second time!

Suddenly Henry stopped and slowly withdrew his slimy cock. He ushered me over to have a look. The shaft was smothered in my wife's cum and as he withdrew it completely, her hole remained wide open and gaping. Her lips were splayed wantonly and I could see right up inside her. It was unbelievable!

'Please Sir, I need more!' she said.

'I'm going to ass fuck you now, Slut. And you better cum whilst I do! Old Henry's going to stretch your asshole wider than it has ever been before! I hope you've had a good shit today or it'll be coming out your mouth by the time I've finished with you. Oh ...and if you get any shit on my cock -- you will be eating it -- be sure about that, Bitch!' he said. Then he continued, 'Hubby get some of that KY from the table over there!' and he pointed to it.

llieno
llieno
107 Followers