Hentai World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila was on the same squad, yes, but they weren't close and Michelle was the daughter of Kathy's mother's best friend; their ties went back to elementary. Plus, Robby had been caught in his sophomore year, making out with Chuck, the swim coach's son, and didn't deny it when confronted by the family. Chuck disappeared, sent away by his family. "And we were stuck with Robby," Kathy thought. "I always had my suspicions and there it was."

She had to fight extra hard to keep the alpha position in her clique. "The little fucker nearly wrecked everything, and then he fucks Thad." Thad also denied it, and beat the living crap out of an unfortunate teammate who brought it up, putting him in the hospital. Thad got sent away too; six months in juvie.

It occurred to Kathy, then, that Michelle might be jockeying for alpha in the clique or Sheila could be creating discord for her own power play. She decided to keep an eye on both just in case.

Today, the power plays of the past didn't matter; high school was done. Whatever Michelle or Sheila did now had no real bearing on her life. She'd probably never see them again anyway. Still, backstabbers or not, it didn't disguise the fact her brother was a pervert and abomination. Whether or not Michelle or Sheila were lying didn't matter. It made things simple for Kathy to believe them. "Who the fuck cares about the truth?" she thought. "Queer is queer."

The music stopped. Kathy stripped and went to the shower. She stopped to take a look in the mirror. "Damn, I did a good job but it still needs more work." She was toned from head to toe, the product of years of intense exercise. She loved her broad shoulders and C-cups but felt her best assets lay in her toned abs and muscled legs. The only problems Kathy felt needed addressing were her wide hips. "Child bearers," she snorted. She remembered how much she hated them as a pudgy child. Years of work put some muscle tone into her hips and ass, and people gave her great compliments about them. "I'd rather they be slimmer," she thought. She didn't like the idea of child bearing hips. "The only thing I want going in and out is a cock. Maybe I should try for some fertility block when I get to New Idaho." Contraception was difficult to acquire on a conservative planet like New Idaho, but she knew it had a thriving black market. "Hey! I could get rich on that. Then again, I'm already rich . . . maybe."

Kathy also sported few illusions about her chances. "Trans-Galactic will steal it, I know. It's fun to imagine, though." She went into the shower thinking, "Maybe I should go out tomorrow. Sounds better than being holed up in this hotel room, even if it is sleaze central. I better sleep on it."

****

Magda looked herself over in the mirror. "I still got it," she smiled. The curves, the toned body, the high-riding slightly tear drop E-cups, sculpted face, and flaming red hair. "I'm going to kill 'em at New Cape Town," she vowed. That was the plan at least: kick ass at Wal-Mazon dot net, get stellar reviews, get back in good with Upper Management, and then get called back to corporate and her old position. "And do some literal killing when I track down the bitch who fucked me."

She had her suspicions; who hacked her account and framed her for embezzlement. She paid back the money, even though the evidence proved some tampering, but the damage was done. The aura of suspicion was too much and she'd made too many enemies; assistant vice president for procurement was no longer her job. Rather than lose a good executive, however, Upper Management decided to ship her to the outer colonies. It was a demotion, district manager for New Cape Town, but they dropped a hint her job performance was her return ticket. Magda only hoped this delay wouldn't make her miss her connection. A missed connection could mean months of waiting for the next transport. Plus, she wanted to put as much distance between herself and this group as possible, especially the Captain.

Even if the Captain was handsome enough, he had too much the overgrown fratboy about him. She'd dealt with his kind and more in the corporate arena. People like that still existed, even in these enlightened times. "He'll make his move soon," she thought with the wisdom of experience. "I wonder where I'll shoot him down, his balls or his teeth? Hmmm, his balls."

If she were to fuck one of them, the young Mark boy looked like a good prospect. Young horny virgins were fun to play with. His younger brother looked too fey for her tastes, "And I don't think I'm to his either."

As she went to bed Magda's thoughts turned to Trans-Galactic. She was a pragmatic person and knew the corporate two-step as much as anyone. "Trans-Galactic will grab everything, best to treat the claim as non-existent." She didn't have the resources to challenge them. Still, if her claim won through it would change everything. "I could buy the company. No more district manager. Chairperson Lorraine; yeah that sounds so much better."

****

Dick stepped out of the shower, clean, smooth, and dry. He was very impressed. "Centuries old tech, good as today's."

Shower tech hadn't changed much in centuries. It was still basic soap and water but Dick also used the hair removal options, laser and electrolysis. Body hair removal and eyebrow sculpting was the current rage among men. Dick was scrupulous with keeping with the latest fashion. "Only a few years ago, it was long hair and beards," he chuckled, checking himself in the mirror. "Is that a mole?"

Dick checked his body for other flaws. He fully acknowledged his vanity and egotism but most men of his time displayed that flaw. "It's today's fashion. You have to trump the other to get ahead. Hmmm, better take care of that old rugby scar."

He'd managed to maintain his slim athlete's body from college . . . mostly. He noticed some wearing around the edges; a gray hair here, a wrinkle there, but still something to attract the ladies. Plus his best asset between his legs, made larger by his lack of pubic hair. "This might impress her," he thought.

Dick was mildly disturbed by his obsession with Magda. "Well, I haven't gotten any in a while and I really, really want to tap that." He thought perhaps a he said/she said situation could be arranged. "Maybe a bribe later. Dad could fix it."

Dick wondered, lying in bed, if he should have gone into politics like his father. Senators got away with just about anything and his father could plow through the best of them. Dick chuckled; he lost count of the times he'd bumped into his Dad's political "consultants," "interns," and "assistants," usually young, stacked, and curvy. He did more than just "bump" on one occasion.

He thought, briefly, of his mother. "Why did Dad marry her? She's not his type."

His mother didn't care what his Dad did, or her sons for that matter. She did her duty; married Dad, popped out Dick and his brother, and then took off for Europe and the colonies on some business venture or other. The only times Dick saw her was during campaign season when she accompanied Dad to fundraisers and publicity shoots. She'd send Dad some BTC's and BTU (British Thermal Unit) bonds to fund his re-election campaigns. The parents funded the brothers' education from private school through college. "Old money and great connections," Dick smiled. "Silver spoon all around. That's the way to grow up."

He knew his status as a lowly shuttle pilot rather than sex convict was due to his social position. He'd "bumped" into the wrong woman this time and she'd cried rape. Her connections were powerful too. Political favors from his Dad and his Mom's hush money kept him out of a prison colony and in his job, but the cost was dear. Now he had to claw his way back. "And I will get back," he swore. All he needed was to tolerate Stewardess and get through probation; plus he had one other thing, just recently thought up, "Maybe I can get Dad to help."

The prospect of access to galactic property, bitcoin valued in the hundreds of billions, would be too much to resist. It meant a near unlimited source of campaign funds. "Yeah," Dick realized, "Dad will help. Maybe he can help with the others."

Dick grinned; a powerful man like his father could push out the other claimants. Dick knew his father had performed far more ruthless acts in the past. "Yeah, I like this. I really could get it all." His dreams that night were of money, sex, and power . . . the Ransome family trademark.

****

Mark lay in bed, stroking his cock, dreaming of Magda. "Oh God! She is just so . . . fucking . . . hot!"

His Magda fantasies began the moment he saw her at the Trans-Galactic terminal. He'd pulled his pud to all sorts: holo-vids, old-style mags (extremely rare but one popped up occasionally), flatpics, cee-gee's, but Magda blew everyone to pixels.

Mark never gave much of a fuck to future plans. His goals revolved around two objectives: medaling at the colonial Olympics and getting laid.

He might have accomplished the latter already, he was handsome enough and athletic, but his Dad had a vicarious eye on a prize: gold for his son. All other considerations didn't matter, especially his son divesting himself of his virginity. "You can lose it later boy," he told Mark before a match. "You're getting that medal or you're no longer a Summers."

Mark learned to channel his frustrations into swimming. He did good but could always do better. New Idaho was the choice. Its slightly higher gravity and top athletic programs made it ideal for training; good for him and his sister. "Not so good for Robby though," Mark thought.

Mark never could figure Robby out. He knew his brother was gay, and didn't like the way his sister bullied him but, "He's strange, and not in that gay way."

Robby was quiet, always thinking, stoic even. It was unsettling sometimes, "But I'm not his keeper." While he didn't like the way people treated Robby, Mark didn't exactly play the protective older brother either. "I've got my own problems. Namely how to get laid." Mark figured Robby could take care of himself. "Maybe I should get Kat to lay off him though," he thought. "He'll have enough problems on New Idaho."

New Idaho wasn't a good place for people like Robby. Mark knew that; he'd studied the Baedeker colonial guide. Many colonists were Phelpsians like his mother. The colony was advanced in some ways, like its athletic programs and some education, but regressive, very regressive in others; views on homosexuality were pre-First Age, or early First Age at the most. They signed to the Colonial Sentient Rights Charter like the others, but only reluctantly. Terran Colonial Administration policy was to leave enforcement to local government.

"I don't think he'll do well there," Mark thought. "If he can tough it out for four years, maybe he can emigrate to one of the progressive colonies . . . maybe."

Robby's issue was never brought up at the dinner table. Mark's parents and Kat seemed evasive when he asked which college they picked for Robby. He wasn't going to Terran Yale and the parents weren't going to pay for anything outside of New Idaho. The siblings would stay with their mother's sister's family.

"Mom, Dad, Kat, they know something," Mark thought. A brief moment's worry for Robby rushed through his head. "If we get any money from this claim, he might be able to make it on his own," he thought but didn't expect anything. "I may be nineteen but I know how the system works."

Mark looked at his cock and decided not to waste time worrying about his brother. "He can take care of himself," he said, not without uncertainty. "He always has." It was more fun to think about Magda. He stroked himself rigid, dreaming of her plush lips on his cock.

****

Virginia viewed her guests through the hidden surveillance. "Sleep tight," she whispered. She wanted them well rested for tomorrow. Preparations were underway throughout the night. Hibernation chambers were opening; maintenance and repair 'bots were restoring the attractions and entertainments. Everything should be ready by morning.

The guests seemed harmless and idiotic except for one, Robby. "He intrigues me," she thought. Something about this boy reminded her of an elf, as old fantasist tomes described them.

She'd analyzed his DNA and found some slight anomalies but nothing major. She used sensors in his pillows to scan his brain pattern and the results caused her to cock an eyebrow. "Hmmm, it's been awhile since I've seen this. Interesting possibilities here."

She could hardly wait until tomorrow. "It's going to be soooo fun!" she giggled.

To be continued.

12