Her 18th Birthday

Story Info
Stepfather's surprise party includes Domme training.
3.3k words
4.25
75.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her small, soft hand in his made him catch his breath as they walked from the car to the front door of the house. A sedate, three-story brick home, brass light fixtures on either side of the door, shades drawn on every window – but behind the shades, a warm glow that meant someone was home. Waiting for them.

"Mother said you had a surprise for me," Alyssa said, smiling up at him. "Something special, for my 18th birthday."

"Indeed I do," Martin replied, feeling his heart speed up a little. "It's a private party."

"Private? Won't there be others to help me celebrate?"

"There are others inside," he said, ringing the doorbell in code. Three short rings. Then one long one.

Alyssa shrugged. She was still tiny, although she had finally begun to show signs of adulthood. Her frail shoulders barely filled the red wool jacket, and her golden curls spilled out over the collar. He had been watching her grow for all these many years, since he married her mother. Watching her turn from a skinny child into a tiny, beautiful woman. These days, he had to look away when she came down to dinner dressed in a snug sweater and those stretchy black pants. He had to look away and forget his longing.

A well-dressed older man opened the door and nodded in greeting, then let them into the dim, quiet foyer. Martin handed his coat and hat to the man, who disappeared. Alyssa cuddled her red jacket tighter around her. Something in the air here ... she couldn't quite understand it, but it scared her a little. The upstairs seemed to be empty, but muffled sounds coming up from the basement indicated some kind of party down there perhaps. And upstairs, she could hear soft footsteps and low voices in conversation. Was this a surprise party of some sort? She wondered, smiling.

Martin took her elbow and led her to the back of the house, to a heavy oak door that was closed. Before he knocked, he turned to Alyssa, taking both her hands in his.

"I want to explain a little to you about what you will see," he said. "This is a special kind of party. It's something your mother and I agreed you should become accustomed to. But it may seem strange at first."

Alyssa blinked a few times, trying to understand.

"Most of the people here will be older than you, dear," Martin said gently. "Some of them may be dressed strangely, and they may appear to do strange things. But this is how many adults enjoy themselves. It's something your mother and I do to enjoy ourselves." He watched her eyes, growing painfully aroused by the flicker of fear he saw there.

"I understand," she said, but she did not.

"Good, then just hold tight to my hand, and I will introduce you to a friend of mine. Master Kane."

At Martin's quick knock, the door opened, and Master Kane greeted them. "Martin! How wonderful to see you again! And this must be your little Alyssa ..."

Alyssa smiled politely and extended her tiny hand. Master Kane, who was tall and muscular with jet black hair and cold gray eyes, took her hand, raised it to his lips and kissed her palm, sending a little shiver through her arm. "How old is this lovely lady?"

"Old enough," Martin said. "As of today."

"We are here to continue her education." Both men laughed at the joke. Then Master Kane's voice grew serious.

"Nadia is in the next room," he said. "But I must warn you, she has behaved very badly, and she is paying the price. I had asked her to entertain at this function, and she declined. Now she is entertaining in a different way." He winked at Martin, who grinned, then urged Alyssa along through the far door.

As soon as Alyssa's eyes adjusted to the dim light, she gasped. In the middle of the room, suspended about half-way up, was a woman. Apparently, Nadia. She was naked except for a series of leather straps that bound her ankles and wrists together in a hog-tied position; all those straps were fastened to a heavy iron ring at the small of her back, which had been hoisted up about five feet from the floor. Her large, soft breasts protruded through the criss-cross pattern of yet more black leather straps. A black ball gag was bound tightly to her face. Her eyes were wide with pleading as she slowly spun in mid-air, her back arched unimaginably far, her entire body weight hanging from her wrists and ankles. Her shiny black hair hung in her face, a few strands clinging to her damp cheeks.

As Nadia's body twisted, her round white buttocks came into view, and the dark bush between her legs. From mid-thigh to waist, her body was unencumbered. Everywhere else, the black straps bit into Nadia's soft, plump flesh.

"Father?" Alyssa said. He loved it when she called him that. He was, after all, no blood relative of hers. Just a stepfather who had raised her since she was a child. The words touched his ear and made him shiver, but he did not look at his stepdaughter. He could not tear his eyes away from the dangling Nadia.

"Father, what is this about?" Alyssa asked. She too was staring at the dangling woman. Master Kane had followed them into the room and stood behind them smiling. It was he who offered the explanation.

"This is my slave, little one," he said. "This is Nadia. She was commanded to entertain at this party, and as I said, she failed to please me with her willingness to obey. So she is learning how to be more cooperative."

Martin nodded, his eyes still fixed on the sight of Nadia's white, bound flesh. "May I?" he asked.

"Yes, of course," Kane chuckled. Martin stepped forward and ran his fingers lightly over the woman's bare thighs, then brushed his fingertips over her nipples. She began to twist and struggle frantically. Kane laughed. "She knows your reputation too well, Martin," he said. "She has heard what you like to do to your own slaves."

Martin smiled and fastened his thumb and forefinger to one of Nadia's nipples, then pulled it slowly and steadily away from her body, nodding at her terrified face, until she appeared to be screaming behind the gag.

"Are you hurting her, father?" Alyssa asked. He had almost forgotten his little treasure, standing there watching him abuse the slave.

"It hurts her, yes dear," he said. "But this is what she needs. We always give our slaves exactly what they need."

He released the extended nipple and Nadia's body sagged again. A tear dripped from her face onto the tile floor. Martin rested his hand on her bare ass, almost comforting her.

"What are they going to do with her?" Alyssa asked Kane. Her innocence, the expression in her big, blue eyes fringed in black lashes, almost made him wince. Her voice trembled a little.

"Oh, don't you worry about Nadia," Kane said. "She will be released after she has had a little time to think about her mistake. Meanwhile, we'll all get to enjoy some of her charms."

Martin had his hand between the slaves legs now, gently spreading her open with his fingers, listening to her moan softly. "Alyssa," he said. "Come here. I want you to see her."

Alyssa stepped forward two small steps, then leaned forward a bit farther. She had never seen an adult woman from this angle. She had once used a mirror to look between her own legs at the little pink folds and tiny gaping hole. But this woman was very different. Her lips were thick and hairy, swollen, and spread apart by the position and now by Martin's hands. Her opening looked huge, dark, wet.

"This is what a woman looks like when she is ready to serve," Martin explained. "She is dripping wet, eager, swollen, ready to accept any object we might want to insert into her. Ready to be licked or touched or beaten, as we choose. This is what a wonderful slave woman looks like."

Alyssa blinked and recoiled a little as the musk of Nadia reached her nose, but she was fascinated.

"Do you want to touch her?" Martin asked. He could scarcely breathe, watching as Alyssa shyly reached her hand out and grazed the damp slit with one finger. Nadia squirmed, which made the younger girl giggle. "Do you want to tickle her?"

Alyssa nodded and began to wiggle her finger between the slave's legs. Nadia groaned and bucked, trying to grind herself down on the little girl's hand.

Kane suddenly spoke up. "Slave, stop that! Don't you know better than to act like a common whore around this young child?" He cupped Nadia's chin in his left hand, and slapped her face hard with his right. The slave let out a sharp whine and squeezed her eyes shut.

Alyssa had withdrawn her hand and watched the drama with sad eyes, sorry she had gotten the bound woman in trouble. She casually raised her fingers to her nose, sniffing the scent of the slave's arousal. Martin watched her, beginning to harden and throb within his brown wool trousers.

"Slave, you are such a problem to me," Master Kane said. "I have tried so hard to teach you manners." He motioned to Martin, who was already opening a cabinet against the wall, inspecting a variety of long, polished probes. He withdrew one that was about three feet long and as big around as Alyssa's fist. He handed this to the little girl.

"Alyssa, darling, I want you to help us train the slave," Martin said. "I know you haven't done anything like this before, but it's important to me that you learn now. Come over here closer." He pulled Alyssa over and positioned her behind the dangling slave, and pointed out the gaping hole. "Slide this into her slowly, very slowly, twisting a little as you go. Slide it in as far as you can."

Alyssa nodded solemnly, feeling a little twitch of excitement between her own legs. Push this long object inside the woman? It felt so naughty, but she wanted to see how it looked, how it felt to slide something into that damp, strong-smelling hole. The long polished pole felt good to her hand. She could only imagine how it would feel to Nadia ....

Master Kane was shouting at the slave. "Apologize to me at once, whore!" Nadia moaned and tried to push the ball gag out of her mouth, but it was useless. She tried to talk around it, but could not. "Answer me!" Kane said, slapping her face again.

Alyssa watched for a moment in bewilderment. How was the slave to answer his questions with that black plastic ball strapped into her mouth? But she was brought back to the heavy wood object in her hand, and her stepfather smiling at her proudly. She ignored the slave's face and began to approach her dripping womanhood.

"That's it, honey," her stepfather said. "Push it in right there, very slowly." She rested the rounded end of the object against Nadia's trembling opening, then leaned on it, feeling a little thrill as the woman's flesh gave way and let it in. She pushed a little farther each time Master Kane slapped the woman's face. When she saw her stepfather beaming at her, she gave the wood another quick shove, far past what the slave could comfortably accommodate. Yet with the next slap, she urged it in a little farther. Then farther. "That's very, very good," Martin said. "She can always take a little more. Remember that. A slave can always take a little more than you think she can."

Alyssa was growing excited by the spectacle. Instinctively, she pulled the probe out a bit, then plunged it in again, causing Nadia to shriek. She enjoyed that sound. So she pulled it out and shoved it in again. Now she was picking up the rhythm of the beating, which Master Kane continued dealing relentlessly against the woman's face and then her breasts. In between slaps, she pulled the slick probe out a little. With each new blow, she pushed it in. Martin was delighted. Even Master Kane seemed impressed.

"Oh, she's a natural at this, for one so young," he chuckled to Martin. "She's got the knack."

"That's what we hoped for," Martin said. The men conversed casually as the slave struggled and contorted in pain under the blows from her master and the violation at the young girl's hands. Finally, Kane stopped, and turned his attention to Alyssa.

"You may stop now, dear," he said. "Just leave the probe hanging from her. She needs to remember it's there, and that we might use it again in a moment."

Alyssa reluctantly released the polished wood and stepped back. Her cheeks were red and feverish now, her eyes bright with excitement. She shifted nervously from foot to foot, all too aware of the growing ache between her own legs. She brushed the golden curls away from her damp forehead.

Kane and Martin exchanged glances. Each man would have sacrificed a fortune at that moment to put his hand between Alyssa's own legs, or dip into the virginal nectar there with his tongue. She was such a sweet, innocent gem, so pure it made them ache. And she was getting so hot. It was almost unbearably tempting. Martin had craved her for at least five years now, watching her young breasts budding, watching her slip into bed with him and her mother after a bath. Kane had always dreamed of taking a tender virgin and making her into ... someone who could give him what he needed most.

Both men smiled sadly and shook their heads. Slave whores were a dime a dozen. There were other, bigger things in store for this little girl. But first, she had to be slowly introduced to her proper role.

"Alyssa," Kane said. "Dear, is there anything else you'd like to do to help us train this uncooperative wench?"

Alyssa looked away, embarrassed, for a moment. She liked it better when they told her what to do. But then she watched the suspended slave spinning slowly, slowly, and felt herself grow more aroused. Nadia's body still convulsed and struggled. Her face was puffy now from the blows of her master, and from the tears which fell unhindered to the floor. The long wooden probe protruded from between her creamy white buttocks and dangled obscenely, pointing at the floor as her body slowly twisted around. Her nipples were hard and distended, shoved forward as her breasts were by the position of her body. Master Kane's palm prints were still visible against the sides of each breast. Alyssa bit her lower lip and remembered what she had seen her stepfather do when they first arrived.

"Her nipples," she said softly. "I think her nipples still need discipline."

Kane grinned widely, nodding in approval. "You are quite correct, little one," he said. "And let me show you how we teach nipples here." He opened a wooden box on the bureau, and withdrew tiny metal loops with screw-devices on the ends. He dropped one in Alyssa's hands. "Watch how we use these."

Nadia had been whimpering since she saw the wooden box open, and now began to struggle mightily again. The sight of her body heaving against the black leather straps was almost too much for Martin. He wanted badly to step outside, or around a corner, anywhere he could stroke away the maddening ache of hardness in his pants. But he stood and watched instead, as his precious little girl closed a metal loop over the dangling slave's nipple, then tightened the screw clamp, her eyes following Master Kane closely. Kane tightened his all the way at once, making Nadia scream and make a "huh, huh, huh!" sound behind the gag. But Alyssa tightened hers slowly, exquisitely slowly, watching the slave's face contort, enjoying the torment there.

"Oh, Martin, she is good," Kane said. "Your little darling is very good at this."

Both men leaned in closer to watch Alyssa deftly tighten the screw a fraction at a time, staring into Nadia's face, watching her eyes clench with pain, then relax, then clench again. When the second clamp was screwed down all the way, Alyssa stepped back and viewed the breasts proudly.

"You enjoy this, don't you darling?" her stepfather asked.

"Oh, yes!" she said. To prove it, she reached out and jiggled the ends of the clamps, sending Nadia into another paroxysm of pain. She giggled, and gave the wooden probe a little shove as well. "I like the way she squirms. It makes me feel ... all squirmy." She boldly reached her small white hand between the dangling woman's legs and massaged her throbbing nub with one finger, touching her just the way she liked to touch herself late at night under the blankets.

Nadia began panting and squealing. But before she could find her release, just on the edge, Alyssa pulled her hand away. She smiled watching the slave cry out in frustration. After a moment, she reached her hand back to the slave and pinched hard between her legs, then smacked the nipple clamps a little. She was beginning to love this.

The men exchanged glances again. "Alyssa," Martin said. "We have another surprise for you. Something beautiful to wear."

"A party dress?" Alyssa asked.

"No, not exactly," her stepfather said. "Something that suits your new role. Something I know you'll like."

Master Kane opened a drawer in the bureau and lifted out a gift-wrapped box. She tore off the red-lacquered wrapping paper and lifted the lid, examining the garment curiously, then lifting it out and holding it up in front of her.

The black leather corset had a cinched waist and thigh-high black leather boots. The crotch of the leather panties had a little pocket, in which a battery-operated vibrating bullet nestled. At the bottom of the box was a leather whip, about two feet long, with a polished metal tip, and a pair of black patent-leather pumps with the highest heels she had ever seen.

"These are for me?" Alyssa asked. "They're ... beautiful."

"They are all for you," said her stepfather. "Happy 18th birthday, my little girl."

Master Kane put his arm around her shoulders. "Some women were born to take discipline," he said, gesturing at Nadia, who spun pathetically from her bindings, moaning, throbbing. "Others, like you, were meant to give discipline. You will be surprised how good it can feel."

Alyssa shivered with excitement. "Will someone show me how to use these things?" She held up the whip, and giggled looking at the battery-powered vibrator in her new panties.

"Oh, my baby," said Martin, leading her by the elbow upstairs, "I will personally show you how to use them."

"Father," said Alyssa, "Will I have slaves of my own?"

"Of course you will, dear."

"Will some of them be boys?"

Martin looked at his friend Kane, and then turned back to Alyssa. "You will have many women slaves, and one very special man," he said. "One powerful man, who will bow before you and obey you completely. One man who chose you to be his first and only mistress."

Kane reached toward her then, but stopped himself, letting his arm fall uselessly at his side. His smile was almost shy, almost ... humble.

Alyssa smiled. She was puzzled. But she clutched the new clothing to her breasts and felt her heart pounding with excitement, ready for whatever happened next.