Her 21st Birthday Ch. 1

Story Info
Girl goes crazy on her birthday.
1.2k words
3.84
66.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nugget
nugget
2 Followers

On Melanie's 21st birthday two of her friends, Rachael and Lisa, took her out for a night that Melanie would never forget. They were taking her to the hottest dance club in the city and they were all going to have the time of their life, or so they thought.

Let me start out by describing the 3 young ladies. Melanie, was a bombshell built like a brick shit house. She is 5'6" tall, black straight shoulder length hair, and measures up well at 36D-22-32. Rachael, is 5'8" a true redhead and bodacious. Her enhanced measurements were 40DD-24-36 and as sexy as they come. Lisa is 6' and very thin but has a very sultry look about her with her long blonde hair and being 34B-20-28. Melanie has always been kind of shy but tonight was going to be her breakout night.

The girls all met at Melanie's apartment at 8. They had a few drinks before they left to get a little headstart on the night. They called a cab and went downtown to the club.

They have all been to this club on many occasions but until tonight Melanie had not been old enough to drink here. After arriving at the club the 3 ladies found a booth to sit at close enough to the dance floor so they could scope out the action. It didn't take long for them to get noticed as all 3 girls were asked to dance within 10 minutes of sitting down. Now after dancing the 3 girls went back to their booth and started doing lemon-drop shots. The girls were all talking about their dance partners and general girltalk, but the only one who was really interested in their dance partner was Melanie. She had been dancing with Kevin. Kevin was 6' tall, athletic build, with brown hair and hazel eyes. Kevin was here with 2 of his friends, Mike and Rob. Melanie told Rachael and Lisa that she was getting very horny and she was going over to talk with Kevin and if she wasn't back in an hour to come looking for her. The girls agreed.

Melanie went over to talk with Kevin, Mike and Rob. They all ordered some shots and started with some small talk then Melanie Hit them with a bombshell. She told the 3 of them if they could find a place to fuck here at the club, that she would do all three of them! Kevin looked at her and asked "Are you serious?". Melanie quickly kissed him deeply and crabbed his cock. Rob, wanting to waste no time literally ran to a bouncer and told him the situation. The bouncer told him about the employee break room but it would cost him $50 to use it. Rob paid him.

Rob went back to the table where Kevin and Mike were all but drooling waiting to see if Rob had found a place. Rob says "Follow me". As they entered the room Melanie quickly undressed and started kissing Kevin for all she was worth. Mike and Rob undressed and started feeling Melanie's body all over. Mike went behind her and went straight for her pussy and Rob started massaging and kissing her 36D breasts. Melanie pushed Kevin away and told him to take off his clothes so she could suck his cock. Melanie walked over to the mahogany coffee table and got on all fours. She looked around at the men's hard cocks and told Mike to fuck her pussy while she sucked Kevin's cock. They didn't have to be told twice.

Mike went behind her again and started sliding his cock along her now dripping pussy. Kevin walked in front of her and started feeding her his cock. Rob went back to work on her breasts. As Mike started sliding the head of his cock into Melanie's wet pussy she gasped, it had been 6 months since the last time she had been laid. But She wanted it bad and she wanted it now! Melanie slammed her pussy back onto his cock and started sucking Kevin like there was no tomorrow. The men looked at each other and smiled. Mike was banging the shit out of her and Kevin was getting a great blowjob. Mike was getting ready to come and Melanie could tell. She took the cock out of her mouth and said "Yeah, That's it, fuck me. Fuck me hard and come into my pussy. Oh oh oh yeahhhh." That was all Mike could stand and he blew his load deep into her waiting snatch. She grabbed Kevins cock and started sucking it again. Mike pulled out and wiped his cock off on her beautiful ass. Rob walked behind her and shoved his cock inside of her cum filled pussy. Melanie came almost instantly.

Mike walked around to her mouth so she could suck him clean, and she did. Now she had 2 cocks at her mouth and she couldn't decide which one to suck, but she did her best. Rob started slapping her ass with stinging blows and this excited Melanie. She had never tried this before but this was great. She couldn't believe it she was coming again. She started screaming "Yes Yes hit me, hit me you're going to make me cum. Oh, oh here it is, I'm cuming, I'm cuuummmmiiiinnnngggg. Rob blew his load into her. She collapsed onto her breasts and face. Rob finished off and pulled out. Melanie says "Now it's your turn Kevin, but not here. Let's go to the couch. She laid on the couch with her legs up and her head near the edge. Kevin jumped on the couch and plunged his rigid cock into her waiting pussy and Rob shoved his cum covered cock into her mouth. Kevin was now pounding her into oblivion with his hard deep thrusts. Mike and Rob were taking turns in her mouth. Mike came in her mouth first and she swallowed every drop of his cum. Then Rob took his turn and came very quickly.

Kevin was ready to but wanted to wait until Melanie was ready for her 3rd orgasm. Melanie wasn't quite ready, but she said if someone would suck her tit while she fingered her clit and Kevin fucked her silly it would help. So Rob being the gentleman he is, started sucking her left breast. Melanie was feverishly fingering herself and talking as dirty as she could. "Fuck me, Fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy. Slam your cock into me. Suck my tit. Bite it, Bite it! Oh yes, yes, yes I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum... aaaaaggggghhhhhh. All of this talk and fucking brought Kevin to orgasm to. They both came with all the lust and passion they could manage. Melanie could hardly move and Kevin was beat. But Melanie new she had one more job to do. She told Kevin to stand in front of her so she could suck his cock clean. Kevin stood up and let her. The four of them rested for a minute then dressed and left the breakroom.

Melanie returned to her friends Rachael and Lisa at the booth they were at. They both looked at her and asked "What happened to you?" Melanie smiled and laughed and said "You're never going to believe this, But..." She told them about the last hour in detail. Then she said that this was just the beginning and that the night was still young. She had more plans for the rest of the night, and they would play a big role. The girls looked at her and asked what she meant. She ordered another round and told the girls that they would find out soon enough.

nugget
nugget
2 Followers