Her 45th Birthday Dilemma Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenna was turning 45 and wanted to bring back the excitement.
5.6k words
4.52
13.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom4Her
Dom4Her
8 Followers

Jenna was turning 45, yes in 6 months she would officially be 45. For some just a number, for others a milestone on the way to the deadly half-century mark. For Jenna, it seemed like the latter was true. Formerly an exotic dancer in a faraway state, she was now a mother of 3 in suburbia.

Her teen children were a handful, but thankfully she did have a very understanding, if very busy, husband that worked 70hrs/week and traveled to sales conferences to support his family. He was a good man, but unaware of her prior dancing experience. He did, however, enjoy the horny vixen she was when they met, which has mellowed these last few years. She knew it, and she resented herself sometimes for losing that wild side of her. But, raising her kids was job #1, and that she did not resent at all.

Now, she was turning 45 years old... 45 YEARS OLD!! She was still in shape, and many people mistook her for being in her 30''s. With long flowing blonde hair, a 38-26-38 figure with D-cup breasts, she still could make men get tight in the pants given the proper attire and attitude. Today she was looking through her old photos in her secret cloud account, reminiscing about those wild days. The traveling, the spotlight, the drugs, the sex parties, and the MONEY.

But, being who she was then, that money didn't last very long. It seemed to be spent as fast as it came in for her. Approaching 30, she began to realize that with her two little ones becoming toddlers, the partying simply did not "do it" for her anymore. She found herself at parties missing her babies. She wanted something new, something deeper than all that.

Then she met Brad, in of all places the grocery store. A nice guy, dependable, and totally accepting of her little ones that were part of the package. Oddly enough for her, she fell in love with him almost immediately because he was not into the party scene. She knew he would be a great father for her kids, as they took to him immediately, and would be a wonderful husband. The fact that he had a 9 inch long cock was just a bonus!

Her years as a mom were spent with the kids needing and getting all the attention, which she accepted without question. But now, with them closing in on adulthood, and more self-reliant, she felt that itch returning. That itch to perform, to be the one getting all the attention. What she didn't want was the drug fueled parties that usually came along with that lifestyle. Not to mention, at 45 she was far beyond the age for the exotic club circuit. She realized that the recent rise in the attractiveness of "MILFs" might be the path she could explore.

What about her husband though? He was still pretty straight-laced, great in the sack and fun, but still nowhere near the personality to approve of his wife being in the erotic entertainment industry. What to do? She needed a way to satisfy that erotic entertainer in herself, while maintaining her mom and wife persona.

Her friend Shaniya was getting married (for the 3rd time) to a man that had never been married. He was 10 years her junior, a hunk, but not hung as well as her own husband (according the Shaniya). He was having a bachelor party soon and Jenna heard they hired a private exotic dancer to come to the house for his "posse" to enjoy. This was an intriguing possibility, a private party. She would be able to fulfill her need for performing, she already had an exotic dancing background, and she could freelance based upon her own schedule. She was becoming obsessed with the idea. She began researching the prices and fees, how to market herself online, and the legal ins-and-out of where the boundaries were. After a few months of research, she decided to try it, just once, to see if she "still had it".

She placed an ad on Craigslist advertising as a private MILF exotic dancer, bachelor and private parties a specialty. She included her measurements and prior experience in the industry hoping it would help get her first gig quickly. Within days she got a handful of offers for gigs.

- A bachelor party for an 18-year-old getting married in her town (NO)

- A men's club looking for a contract dancer for external parties booked via the club (NO)

- A bachelor party for a 25 yr old man marrying another man (WTF?)

- A poker party happening in the city at a hotel, transportation costs would be provided (MAYBE)

- A Superbowl party needed a halftime entertainer for a 15-minute dance for the attendees with an optional 15-minute time for bonus private dance sessions (DEFINITE MAYBE)

Well, of those there were no clear YES gigs, but two that were worth more follow-up for sure. She contacted the poker party and discovered it was a major big-money Texas Hold-em tournament run by a professional organization. They wanted an entertainer to do a private exotic dance for the winner and a group of friends. It was a good one-hour travel time one-way, with no promise of return transport. Being in the business herself, this was code for them wanting a private hooker to service a group of guys in a hotel room. She had heard horror stories about these from her dancing days, so that was now a NO.

She contacted the Superbowl party and found it was at a private home in the next state paying $300.00 for a 30 min dance (with a break in the middle). Looking up the address she found it was only a 20-minute drive. And bonus, she could drive herself and be guaranteed to be able to leave at any time if it didn't work out. Being in a private home also meant she had a home address in the event she needed police involvement if it got out of hand. The date of the game coincided with a business trip her husband was making, which meant he would be gone for that entire week. If it didn't work out, he would be none the wiser and she could say at least she tried. This seemed like the perfect YES for her first gig. She contacted them for the details and told them her stage name was "Jade" and to make out the check to "CASH".

Prior to the day she needed to figure out a theme and routine for the gig. Being it was in a Dallas Cowboys football fan area, she decided upon a cutoff football jersey, cutoff jeans, and a red thong with cowboy boots would be great. There was no need for a bra, it would just make marks on her skin (prior experience in these things still applied it seemed). As for music, a smattering of country western would suffice...so she made up a mashup playlist of snippets to fit into two 15-minute sets. Her kids, being almost adults, were barely home anyways, so she didn't need to let them know where she was going. That would just make is suspicious to them since she often went shopping for hours at a time in the evening.

The day came for her first gig, she made sure she was all made up, a little glitter on her breasts, and all the clothing she needed in her travel bag. She planned to drive there and change at a local gas station. That way her clothes would be in her car in the event of a quick escape. Once she arrived at the house, all ready to go in, she started getting butterflies in her stomach. The reality of this just hit her, that she was going to be expected to remove her clothes for strangers again.

It was a bittersweet feeling since she would likely also be performing lap dances too. Looking around, she realized it was a fine large home, with a well-groomed lawn, in a middle-class neighborhood. That reassured her a bit more and the inner entertainer (and renewed need for the spotlight) quickly won as she got out and went up the steps in her outfit. She rang the bell and awaited the man of the house to answer. A shadowy figure appeared in the glazed window of the front door, and it was opened slowly. As the door widened, she was greeted by a beautiful middle-aged woman, likely in her 40's as well, with short straight hair and a conservative dress. Her heart sank, was she at the wrong address? Was it the wrong night?

The woman smiled and said, "Hello, you must be tonight's entertainment, Jade is it? Please come in." The door widened more, and she stepped into the beautiful home. The woman introduced herself as Meriam, and she was the hostess for the evening. Jenna was presented with her check for the services for the night and welcomed to use the restroom to freshen up if needed. Jenna was taken aback. She may have misjudged this party her outfit might just be too "low class" for this crowd. Meriam looked her over and beamed with excitement and exclaimed, "Oh my, the boys will just LOVE this tonight. It will take them back to the glory days of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders."

OK, so a few clues Jenna picked up here were these were older gentlemen, obviously well off, and would likely NOT be looking to make a big scene if she decided to stop something from getting out of hand. She thought, his was getting better by the minute. The butterflies were totally gone, and she was ready to "get on that stage and entertain the crowd" again. She handed Meriam her mix CD to play on the sound system. Meriam escorted her to the den down the stairs, asked her to wait there while she went in to prepare the music. As Meriam opened the door, Jenna peeked in to see there was a big screen TV, a bar, and the sounds of men cheering and yelling at the game.

It was only minutes until halftime now, so she made her final adjustments of her ample breasts, a final squirt of perfume on her legs, and fluffed her hair. It was like the days in the dance clubs again. The waiting off stage for your cue, preening, and psyching yourself up to "take it off" for these horny guys.

As the game reached halftime, the lights in the room rose up, and she heard her music intro as it began to play. She heard Meriam's voice loudly proclaim, "Gentlemen, and I use that term loosely, here she is, straight from Dallas, for your entertainment, Mrs Cowboy Cheerleader, Jade!!"

The crowd of middle-aged men cheered, hooted and hollered. They began chanting, "Jade, Jade, Jade..." Jenna, with newfound confidence in herself proudly strutted as "Jade" through the door along the side of the room and to the front. As she reached the front the TV was turned off and she was now the center of attention. Her intro timing was perfect, as the first dance song came on, and she began to gyrate and roll her hips for the crowd. She turned slowly as she shook her butt at the guys, all screaming her name. As she turned back around, she saw an old familiar site, it was raining money!

Yes, the guys were throwing bills and kisses her way. She danced over to the big guy in the center seat (obviously the homeowner) and bent to blow a kiss directly at him then gave him a wink. As she bent over, the neckline of her shirt opened giving a perfect view of her 38D tits. His eyes were as large as pie plates and staring right down her cutoff football shirt. Bingo, she thought to herself, I still have it baby. She continued this same number with the entire front row of guys. A few tried to reach out to touch her tits, which she easily slapped away with a wag of her finger to jeers and laughs from his buddies around him.

The second song came on which was her cue to begin the exotic part of the show. She walked around the front, kicking the bills to the side, and placed her hands under her shirt, fondling her big tits. She tilted her head back as she did this and rubbed her nipples. They were so sensitive, and she felt herself getting aroused by all this attention. She seductively revealed then concealed her breasts under the shirt. Tantalizing and teasing them of what was to come. It was almost time for song three, so she lifted the shirt over her head, finally exposing her tits to the guys and tossed it to the side.

Her tits looked great and the overhead lighting flashing off the glitter made them sparkle like stars in the night sky. The guys erupted into cheers, cat calls, and marriage proposals at the sight of her topless dancing. She shook those tits for them and pinched her nipples. More money flew in her direction. She approached a smaller man, on the end of the front row and placed her booted foot directly between his legs, right on his crotch. He grabbed her boot as she slowly withdrew her foot. The man lifted the open boot to his face and inhaled deeply. She picked the right man again...a foot fetish man.

Yes! Her dancer instincts were still there too. She danced over to the man next to him, got close and placed his face directly between her breasts. She shook them and blew in his face as it was embedded in her silky mounds. As she stood back up, his face was covered in glitter and he sparkled like a vampire in a Twilight movie. She danced over to the next man, and as she approached, he reached out to grab her tits. She expertly turned away and intercepted his hand with her hip. Then bent over into his face with her jean covered ass. She kept dancing around the front, gyrating and shaking her goods to the cheers of the horny guys.

She was in heaven. Here she was, an almost 45-year-old mom of 3, in a suburban home, making a room full of middle-aged men all get erections just at her appearance. As she looked to the other side, she noticed a guy rubbing an enormous bulge in his crotch. She decided he was next. She pointed in his direction, and danced over to him seductively, licking her lips as she went.

She lifted her still booted foot and dropped it directly on his big bulge. She realized at that moment she could actually feel it through the boot. She wanted to feel more of that, right now. He too grabbed her boot as she removed her foot. She then took the boot from his hands, tossed it to the side, turned, and seductively lowered her jean shorts revealing her ass cheeks split by her red thong. She stepped out of the shorts kicked them to the side were her shirt was laying and sat directly on his lap.

She began grinding her ass against his cock, which was now straining at the material between them both. The feel of his large cock sliding between her ass cheeks was so fucking hot. Even through his pants, he was making her hot, and her pussy wet. She leaned back into his chest, grabbed his hands, and placed them on her breasts from behind. The guys went wild! A chant rang out, "Horsecock! Horsecock! Horsecock! Ride her cowboy!!" She gyrated on this enormous cock, getting them both hornier by the second. This was her "preview" to the rest of the guys of what a private dance would entail later.

The last song of the set began, indicating to her it was almost time for her break. All the dancing had her sweating more now, so much that it was dripping down between her heaving breasts. Beads of sweat glistened up and down on her long sexy legs. The fact that she was extremely aroused now did not help her feel any less hot. She didn't want to leave "horsecock" but she had to finish her dance for the rest of the guys. She stood up, turned around, and planted a big wet kiss right on horsecock's lips, then blew a kiss and touched her hand to his pants covered cock. Her hand closed and she squeezed it, feeling its girth was so large she could not even wrap her hand around completely. She needed this man to do a private dance, she just HAD to see this beast up close and in person.

Her pussy had now soaked through her thong and was dripping down her leg, she began backing up dancing and shaking her tits to the crowd of cheering guys. Many of them were now openly rubbing the bulges in their pants and throwing more money to the front. She responded by standing facing the guys, arching her back and pulling her nipples toward the ceiling. She could feel her soaking pussy lips get exposed as her thong wedged itself even higher between her ass cheeks and pussy lips. Her running pussy juices were dripping down her legs, and she was LOVING IT!! God, she needed to get some cock, somehow.

The song came to an end, and she was sure so did a few of the guys came too. She bowed to the crowd, her big breasts wobbling as they hung in front of her, nipples completely erect. A cheer and a standing ovation began in her honor, as she bowed again and turned to step off to the side. She bent down and tried to pick up the many bills that littered the floor, deciding to instead kick them to the side into a big pile.

As she squatted down to pick up the bills, Meriam approached her with a plastic bag, "Here you go dear, use this. You were great up there. You definitely lived up to your ad. I have prepared a private room if you are interested in making some extra money doing private dances. I'll be over by the bar when you decide, stop by and we can talk more while you rest up and have a drink."

As Jenna finished gathering up her "tributes", noting they were mostly singles, she did notice quite a few 10's and 20's in the mix. Behind her she heard a roar erupting from the crowd. She turned to see the game was back on and the guys were now totally back into "sports mode". She gathered her bag of tribute, dropped her shirt and shorts into it atop the money, grabbed her boots and stood up. Walking to the bar in the back, she saw Meriam call her over to the end, where an open seat was reserved for her.

As she sauntered over to the bar, still topless, her tits swaying for all to see, a few guys gave her a fun pat on her ass as she passed them. Getting to the seat, she pulled it out and sat on the edge. Meriam handed her a fresh sealed bottle of Evian water. She took the bottle opened it and took a big gulp. As some of the water escaped her lips, it dribbled down her chin, neck, and onto her hot cleavage. The cool running water felt so good at this moment, she poured a bit more intentionally on her breasts, and felt the coolness immediately pucker her nipples.

What a show Jade, it was a thrill to watch. Remember, tonight I am here to take care of you, and make sure you are safe. Some of these guys can get a bit out of control. If that happens in a private dance, I'll take it from there, OK?" Meriam told her with a strong and reassuring tone.

"That was an awesome show, Jade" she heard from a voice behind her at the bar. She turned to see "horsecock" standing there. "Are you interested in a private show?" he asked Jade. He nodded yes, and held up a $100.00 bill, "I'd like a 10 minute dance, is that possible?" She looked to Meriam and got a nod of approval, so she took the bill from his hand and agreed to the private dance. However, she told him she does need 5 more minutes to rest and hydrate here at the bar.

Meriam told him he is welcome to wait here or in the room. "Horsecock" decided to wait in the room, so Jade turned to Meriam and asked her to escort him to the room and see that he is ready in 5 minutes. "Yes Mrs. Cowboy Cheerleader, whatever you like. Bill, come with me, I'll get you ready." As Bill and Meriam walk away, Jade finishes the water bottle and is handed another by the man behind the bar.

Meriam led Bill "Horsecock" to the room. The room was dimly lit, a single chair in the center, and to the side a small table with a CD player, various lotions, and a box of tissues. From the room all you can hear is a very faint and muffled cheer from the game room down the hall. She led Bill into the room and told him to remove his shirt and pants, leaving his boxers on, then to sit in the chair. Bill heeded her forceful instructions, stripped his clothes off and sat in the chair in his boxers. As he was doing this, Meriam walked over to the CD player, put the CD in, and hit "Play". Another mix of country music began to play, more softly this time, as Meriam started to instinctively dance and shake her hips to the rhythm.

She turned to Bill and seductively danced over to him in the chair. Surprised, Bill placed his hands over his crotch to hide his growing bulge. Meriam arrived in front of Bill and wiggled her hips and chest at him, she was not as polished as Jade, but she was still sexy enough to trigger a reaction in his shorts. Meriam bent forward and put her hand atop his in his lap. She whispered into his ear, "What are you hiding there Bill? You know I've seen it before. I wish I could taste it again tonight too, but that 'job' I'll leave to our paid entertainer for the evening".

Dom4Her
Dom4Her
8 Followers
12