Her & Him

Story Info
She flies to meet her cyber lover.
930 words
3.06
27.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The atmosphere was charged, after torrid online chats and late night phone calls the time had come. Today was the day. He was flying in on a red eye flight. She had a hard day trying to keep herself busy trying not to whip out her vibrator and do to herself what she hope they would be doing soon. She felt so naughty, her loins had ached for him since they began to chat and his picture open on her screen. There were so many moments flashing through her mind. They both shared so many interests. and his infatuation was so real.

His voice echoed in her mind as she gazed at her self in the mirror primping naked wondering if she would please him. Her breasts seemed to swell in her hands as she tried on bras deciding what to wear. Her nipples were hard and she could feel a twinge in her thighs she squeezed them together imagining what his cock would feel like. She couldn't resist the need to feel pleasant surge in her breasts, she pinched her nipples, they fill her with a rush she hadn't felt in a long time. She closed her eyes and heard her inner voice urging and surging her to ecstasy. ''Cum for me pet, '' his voice filled her head as her breasts swelled. She focused on her bush examining it making sure it was looking just right. Her finger parted her labia again she heard ''cum for me'' in that provocative way that only he could. She was naked in her bedroom in front of her mirror. Her imagination drifted, she felt his body caressing hers pressed tightly against her, his cock growing hard against her cheeks. His hands cupped and tweaked her nipples as he nuzzled her neck. She was lost in a dream. she caught herself and stopped not wanting to cum once more without him.

The phone rang it was a bad connection but it was him from an in-flight phone his voice was warm and sexy he told her he wanted her and soon she would be his. She felt weak as he whispered in her ear telling her how soon she would be his. He asked her if she was still naked as her told her to be all day until he would come to her. She giggled and said she was. I know this is hard for you but I will be here soon. She put your finger deep inside you hun I want to hear your excitement. She did and released the tensions of the day. The sounds she made was the most welcomed he had heard all day. Air travel was what it used to be long delays made for a weary flight. He told her he was pleased. Soon we will be fucking baby. Relax and remember I'll be there soon. I ache for you. I want you.

He hung up the phone and smile looking out the window at the dawn coming up over the Rockies soon this ride would be over. He smiled thinking of the one that would soon begin. Both Susan and I are around fifty extremely sexual and ready to taste the sweetness of romance and ritual.

He was not a Dom but She was a submissive and she wanted to include D/S in the love they would share. He longed to see her kneel before him, worshiping his cock as She voiced in their chats and in heard the calls. She was whispering, telling him how much she wanted to please him. They had cybered their asses off and lately taken to phone sex. He loved the sound of her ministrations as she edged close to her orgasms. They had shared so much over the last few months. He liked the way she challenged him and was so bold as they talked on line and on the phone. Her words filled his head. The seat belt sign came on. He awoke for his daydream. The roar of the plane engines remind him this was real and he smiled.

She was a sexy woman. All woman, who knew what she wanted and he loved it. He had married late and was no strange to the pleasures that awaited the both of them. And he ached for her now as intense as the first time the conversation turned to toward the carnal. She had sent her pic to him wearing a short nighty it had burned into his mind and now she would soon be before him. I'm another Picture she revealed her breasts to him reflected in a mirror. This picture filled his head soon the would be dangling before him. She would be eager too. This he knew. They both knew the risks they were taking rejection at worst the chance that one or the other would be spurned. But somehow he hoped this would not be the case. He felt his cock stir in his pants the flight attendant blushed as she walked by checking to see if the belts were secure. Fear not, She, the warmth that fills my cock come and is only for you. She waited for him he knew that and soon he would see how she would present herself to him.

He gave her no directions for dress or to be wet like some snertish Dom, only told her to please herself and be there for him. He closed his eyes wishing the flight was behind him and he was behind her feeling the warmth they would share.