Her Ass is Up For Grabs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers

"Okay, you guys already got a look at it. So, why not take a real good look. It'll be the only chance you'll ever get."

Ramy and Sawyer came closer to get a better look at the tall amazon with her butt sticking out. Her boyfriend pulled down the black thong. It curled up right under her cheeks. She tried to refuse, yet her hands were tied up way over her head. She crossed her knees, yet that didn't help the fabric curling down her butt.

"Okay, I'm done. That's as far as we go." He held his hands up into the air. Kim had grown really quiet. Ramy had approached slowly like a stalking cat. Without pause, his slow movement continued with his hand on her butt cheek. He had a big cherry sized stud on a ring. His fingers softly squeezed her ass. They dug lines into the flesh. Folds were created.

Sawyer reached out with his index finger and only held the tip of his finger against Kim's butt. "What kind of gay ass grab is that, Sawyer?" asked Ramy. "I dunno. I'm simply taking in the sensation of what it feels like to feel a butt. It's rather soft. It's kind of erotic to see the curve. However, it's a little awkward to think about what passes through this on a daily basis." "Sawyer, the way you talk explains, why you never catch any tail. Give her a little slap."

"Oh, no, slapping is a denigrating act."

"Sawyer, she likes it!"

Sawyer bit his lips. He stretched his arm back to take a swing at her butt. There wasn't much sound, but Kim squealed 'ouch.' Ramy shook his head. "You don't know anything."

Ramy's index finger trailed underneath her butt. He reached the index finger into the hidden part under her crotch and painted it outside. "This is the smile of the butt. You notice the upwards curve that I drew. You want to slap up." Ramy slightly cupped his hands as if to hold a pigeon. Then, he slapped Kim upwards just above the smile. Kim's butt cheek flew up and the opposite side rippled a little as well. "Try this."

"That was well done," added Kim.

Sawyer focused sternly. His small black coal like eyes grew even tinier. He stiffly forced the slap up. The slap landed with a loud slap and sting. Kim hissed through her teeth.

"Sawyer, if you hit her flat, it'll sting, because it's like a belly flop into the pool. Cup your hand like this. Then, take a step to the side, so that you can properly swing the arm."

Ramy demonstrated by stepping back, throwing his arm with a long controlled swing, and a twist in his hips like a golfer. It wasn't much of a hit. It was more a sensual lift of her buttock to make everything in her back jiggle. "It's supposed to feel good and make her feel movement all around her butt, outside, inside, next to her perineum, in her pussy."

Sawyer tried again. He swung. He was too focused on his hip twist. The hand missed. His fingers barely grazed her butt and that off target. His fingers slipped up in between the cheeks. He shuddered for a moment in horror at having potentially gotten close to her pooper. Ramy shook his head.

"Try this," Ramy kneeled down. With both hands, he swiftly tapped the ass cheek on his side like a percussion drum. "It's like a vibrator." Sawyer got on his knees as well. The stone tiles were hard to kneel on. They both double-handedly drummed on her butt.

Kim's voice vibrated, when she said, "I can't believe you guys are using me to practice butt slapping. No black people would ever do this. You white people are different."

Ramy looked up at the dress that was tape up and her curly braids. He took in the brown skin. His hands wrapped around her thighs for a moment to steady himself, as he was now squatting low. "Did you hear that?" Ramy looked at Sawyer with a mock question mark in his face. "That was Kim talking," said Sawyer matter of fact.

Ramy grabbed both of her ass checks and moved them together in sync with his lips mocking Kim's tone: "black people don't do this. But, I'm talking about of my ass." Kim stomped her foot and yelled, "stop making my ass talk." Ramy continued, "can I tap this?" "No, you can't. You only get to handle my ass with your hands."

Ramy sat back and starred at her ass. Sawyer exclaimed, "oh, if you don't mind, I'd be curious to isolate your butt muscles." He started feeling her butt to find the edge of glutus maximus. Kim made her stance comfortable to follow the sensation of her butt being manipulated. Her face had become sweaty and relaxed from surrendering to the sensual stimulation. Sawyer's touch was very pokey and scientific. She snuck enjoyment out of the feeling, when her ass got a little pulled apart from her asshole or when something pulled her vagina a little bit.

The lull of the midday heat calmed everyone down. Sawyer kept poking and searching every square inch. When he found gluteus minimus, he got excited and insisted on taking Ramy's finger to put it right at the edge of the muscle and make it trail it. Blood was streaming into her pussy. It was kind of like being at the doctor and getting a pelvic exam. There are always deeply sensual feelings for the intimate touch, yet one has to suppress it. Here with the prolonged examination, her suppression walls came down. She started to enjoy the warmth of the touch.

Her boyfriend interrupted the quiet time with the crack of a whip in the air. It was a black leather flocker with a dozen leather strands. "Jesus," exclaimed, "Sawyer. Is that a real whip?" Ramy took the whip out of the boyfriend's hand without a word. He stood to the side of her butt. The boyfriend quickly grabbed his hand. "You have to feel it, before you flog someone else. That way, you don't hurt them."

"You want Sawyer to flog me?"

"Yeah, he'll do."

Ramy turned around and gave Sawyer the flogger."

"Stop, it has to be on bare skin to match your target," insisted the boyfriend.

Ramy pulled his pants down. "Oh, I wanna see," exclaimed Kim. Her bubbly enthusiasm had returned. Her boyfriend reached out with his bare feet and pressed her butt against the wall to make it impossible. "This is for our enjoyment. You get to pick an initiation rite for us later. And, then it's your show." Her hips grind against the white painted brick wall. Her chest was pressed against it. Little pieces of dry paint crumbled and stuck to her dress.

Ramy screamed at the hit of the flogger. Sawyer bundled up in a fetal position standing and dropped the flogger. Ramy grabbed the flogger and pulled down Saywer's board shorts to give him a lashing. Kim couldn't see. Only her feverish imagination painted out the two guys running around the pool with their butts sticking out trying to whip each other. She giggled and loved it.

The boys settled down and gave each other well probing flogger slaps. Eventually satisfied with the degrees of thrust and relative harmlessness of the adult toy, Sawyer approached her butt first. He let the flogger circle in the air with a low hum. Kim squirmed her hips closer to the wall to get her butt cheeks out of the way. Sawyer beamed that "anticipation was the worst part of torture." He made a quick flick left and right of her butt. Kim mistook the change in wind tune as the signal for her first hit. She desperately jumped against the wall. Even though with her hands tied above her, she could not climb the wall, her body still looked like it was trying to crawl up the wall.

Bam, the first flap landed on her butt. Each of the twelve strands made a thud. Kim called out questioning, "that's it?" With the force distributed over such a large surface, it did not have much of a sting. It was mostly just bouncing her ass. It was a feeling of cool air, that the strands pulled behind them. Sawyer rotated the whip in a quick circle. The hits lapped her ass like a brush in a car wash. "I have seen this in a medieval torture documentary."

Kim surrendered to her butt being pummeled. Her butt had never felt so alive with sensation. She was so aware of all the areas in her butt, the naughty area near her anus, the big, full feeling of her main muscle, the slightly ticklish areas on the side of her butt. "Wow, I'm tied up in a backyard and get my ass whipped by not just two guys, but three. I never thought that I'd be so kinky." Her voice was a little too loud. Her shoulders shrugged and she quietly asked, "Did the neighbors hear that?" "Ah, forget about them. The houses are so well space here that they don't hear that level of noise," added her boyfriend.

"Well, then, we have only one area of your butt left to play with," added Ramy. His big hands pulled her butt cheeks apart. Her anus was exposed. It was the center of tiny wrinkles. The skin on the sphincter was pitch black. Like all the features of her body were elongated, her anus wasn't a perfect circle. It was more like a slot the length of a quarter.

Kim danced her butt around. Her feet were kicking around. She resisted. Ramy held her butt firmly against the wall. His right hand slipped. She got away for a little bit. However, she was only spinning from her suspended hands. He corralled her like a wild mare and pushed her butt cheeks open again.

In Kim's head, having her ass hang out was sort of not much more than going to the beach with a bikini. A thong bikini pretty much exposed the whole ass. And, so far her ass cheeks had been sticking together to provide her with a similar privacy. However, having her asshole exposed to them, was naughty, sexual, and just over the line.

Her boyfriend grabbed her ankle. The Achilles tendon stood out. Her skin on the foot was soft. With one leg locked down, she tried to push with her other foot back to push Ramy away. Her foot pressed against his chest, bell, and even face. He kind of liked her foot in his face. He took a swift inhale to smell the slightly buttery aroma of her foot.

Rope loop after rope loop went around her ankle. Her legs got pulled apart by horizontal rope that was tied around two big plant plantars quite a bit away.

Ramy leaned forward to smell her butthole without touching it. There was the rancid smell of her anus. He could also smell the slightly fishy aroma of her pussy from a little pussy juice having stirred over the whole treatment, dried, and a little later another small dripping coming out. It was such a naughty smell that went straight to the limbic brain.

Ramy gently felt his finger in a circle around her anus. Then, he swiftly tapped a few times on the center of her asshole. "Gonna tap that." Kim's sphincter was pulled super tight in an effort to protect her from invasion. Her boyfriend looked on to take in her calamity and see the other man play with her ass cherry.

A thumb pressed down on the muscle of her anus and kneaded it gently. With all the tension in her ass, every pressing felt good, tension relieving. In a moment of abandon, her muscles puckered a little relaxed and she tightened them immediately again. Ramy patiently kneaded her anus muscles in a circle. Sawyer joined in gingerly. Wherever Sawyer found a free spot, he'd put his skinny nervous finger. Kim could tell them apart easily, as the fingers chased each other around her anus.

Minutes passed. Kim let down her anal guard. She felt Ramy slipping in a bit. It was only a millimeter. It hadn't even slipped in really. Yet, to her it felt very deep inside. She gasped. Her asshole had so many nerve endings that her mind was stimulated so well. Her eyes were half closed. She saw colors and lights chasing each other. She slumbered into a trance like state. Ramy's finger got half way in, or so it felt to her. He was only in two millimeters now. He was probing in between the massage how far she had relaxed.

The sensation on her pussy was strange. She did not feel aroused in a sexual way. Yet, slick, slippery pussy juices pulling at her pussy opening. She could feel a drop form and threaten to roll down the inside of her thigh. She felt alerted about being exposed as sexually aroused. No, not really, the trance like anal massage gave her an alert that was clear in her mind, yet only deep inside her mind. Her whole body was too relaxed to act on it. The drop of pussy juice was almost running down. It happened. It ran down. Maybe, they thought that it was simply sweat. They were all sweaty.

She felt a cool liquid at her ass. The sensation overwhelmed her for a moment. Both fingers that had been crawling around were now even more vivid and more sensitive. The cool, slick liquid was spread around her anus and inside. Ramy's finger slipped inside of her. She gasped. It was so easy to get in. Before every millimeter deeper had felt like a mile. And, with the grease, the finger had slipped in all the way so smoothly.

Her hands tried to reach her butt. However, she was only jerking on the rope above her. She tried to move her feet. She was tied spread eagle with barely a wiggle room. The finger moved in and out of her outside of her control. She just had to let it happen. She had to let happen all these feelings of guilt about pooping, about not holding it in. Her mind was so well trained to always constrict the ass or something really embarrassing would happen. I mean, who has ever pooped in public. It's a big fear. Now, she had to let a thing go in and out of her ass. She struggled with all those feelings of guilt.

And, then there was the intensity of feelings. There was so much to feel inside of her ass and at the entrance. And, boy, her pussy got wetter and wetter. It was a weird wet. She wasn't turned on like having sex. However, she got wet, like a mouth of a dog gets wet, when the dog is hungry. That sole drop that had escaped her pussy and run out its load along the inside of her thigh was joined by another dozen drops. Each drop filled her with anxiety about being exposed as in some unfamiliar way being totally turned on. By now, her inside thigh was sticky wet. It could no longer be explained away as merely sweating.

"She's fucking my finger," smirked Ramy. Without realizing it, her body had joined the upward motion of the finger with a downward motion. Her face burned with embarrassment at having succumbed to pleasure of fucking her boyfriend's friend's finger. Though, the heat was in her loins. She thought that somehow, if she kept her eyes closed, nobody could tell. She just wanted to stoke that feeling in her belly. Her thighs were tingling with a building orgasm. It was a lack or excess of oxygen, because her breaths had turned short and audibly panting. There was too much of a rush around her heart to be able to breathe calmly.

Ramy stopped his piston movement. He realized that he was sexually toying with his friend's girl. It had gone beyond hazing. His finger was still inside her. Kim cried out, "Sawyer put your damn finger in. I want to feel both of you." Sawyer wiggled his index finger in between Ramy's index and middle finger.

"Oh, god, she thought, I'm ass fucking that nerd." Everything went into a blur in her head. Her head was in rage like a wicked witch, she forgot about politeness, proper behavior, consequences. Her mind was singularly focused on stroking that feeling inside of her ass to grow stronger. She pushed her ass up and down the three fingers. She loved the sensation of the base of the fingers stretching her out more. She loved getting to the finger tips, when they were almost out, because she could rush her anal sphincter down over them and get the whole feeling of being re-entered over and over.

With a sultry, low, raunchy voice, she demanded for her boyfriend to kiss her. Her voice was filled with breathing and her insides quivering viscerally. She swallowed his tongue. Overcome with the wetness of his mouth, she dove into his mouth fully. And, her ass exploded a heat that stretched out her loins and down her thighs.

She came down shivering, exhausted, out of breath, pumped up. Now, her whole body was sweaty and her pussy juices on her thigh was camouflaged again. However, everyone knew that she had fucked the shit out of those fingers. So, there was no covering up, except for her boyfriend undoing the duct tape. He knew that coming down, the guilt and embarrassment would set in. He hugged her warmly. They all hugged each other in a group hug, while carefully lifting three fingers away from the shoulders and faces.

---------------------------

Credit to Alex_likes_Butts and his story "Her Ass Is Used By Friends." The theme inspired me to make a second re-write.

cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers
12