Her Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, take it all," as Frank paused slightly before pulling out, a little faster that his slow drive into her, and then deliberately, deliciously, he drove his cock back deep into her pussy, over and over he plunged into her, slowly picking up speed. Soon Brad was meeting Frank stroke for stroke, taking Sue's head in his hands to control her, fucking her face as Frank fucked her pussy. Frank continued to increase the speed and intensity, taking Sue's tied hands and pulling against them for additional leverage, fucking her without mercy.

As the sensation became overwhelming and she was lost in the wonder and rhythm of it all. Her entire body was a receptacle of pleasure, the salty goodness of Brad's cock and precum, the thrust and intensity of Frank's cock fucking her, pistoning in and out, bringing her ever closer. Her cunt began to throb and contract around Frank's cock. She came hard and as the world faded away, and lights appeared before her eyes and her body quivered and quaked in the strength of her orgasm, she tried to keep attention on Brad's cock but she cried out, losing control and contact with Brad's cock and he came on her face and chest. She was completely unware that the door had opened and footsteps had crossed the room until a third man was standing next to them, watching them fuck, watching her come.

"She really is a cock-slut. Fuck, she came so hard," said a new voice.

Sue raised her head in shock, just realizing that there had been an audience. She began to panic and would have except that Frank never let up. Never let her get completely back in her head. Frank never lost his rhythm or his control, reaching down and pulling her head back by her hair. "Stay with me, I'm not done yet," growled Frank as he continued to thrust in and out, fucking her hard, thoroughly. Almost immediately, Sue was lost in the sensation, forgetting the audience, forgetting Brad, whose cum was still dripping off her chin, forgetting anything but the sensation of a large, hard cock hitting just the right spot on the edge of too much and way too much, and then over that edge as Frank came, thrusting even deeper, harder, past the point of comfort, past the G-spot, and she came again, milking Frank's cock of every drop of cum he had.

As she returned to earth and Frank curled over her back, his breathing hard but slowing, Sue remembered there was someone else in the room. Someone she should know but in the disorientation of too much stimulation and multiple cocks, she couldn't place it.

"My turn," said the voice.

Sue felt cold air as Frank stood, his softening cock slipping from her dripping cunt, their combined fluids dripping down her thighs. A rough hand pushed her back down, pushing her into the arm of the sofa and Sue realized that at some point Brad had moved further down the sofa, where he could watch but not interfere. She felt a body move behind her and her ass get even colder as something wet and cold dribbled on her puckered rosebud. "It seems there's just one place left for me to try," said the voice as a finger played with her ass, spreading the lubricant over her tight bud, slipping inside to loosen and prepare her for what she knew would be a great ass fucking. Because she finally recognized the voice, "yes master," she said to her husband, who clearly had set all this up.

Michael pushed a thumb past the tight sphincter, lubricating it, loosening it up, readying it for him. Continuing to rub her tight rosebud, pushing and spreading the lube until he felt the moment when the sphincter relaxed, and he pushed his entire thumb in, stretching her, and she gasped.

"That's what you want, isn't it?" said Michael.

"Yes," moaned Sue.

"Say it," demanded Michael. But Sue hesitated. "Say it!"

"I . . . I want . . . " hesitated Sue.

"Oh no, that's not gonna do it. Say it, admit what a slut you are," growled Michael in the tone that told Sue he would accept no half measures. This was the voice that caused her stomach to tense and her juices to flow. There would be no ambiguity, not hesitancy allowed. She had to admit what she wanted, here with witnesses, witnesses whose cum was still in her and on her, witnesses to her need. Michael continued to play with her ass, caressing her bud, working the lube deep into her, readying her, but always just short of what she needed, never more than one finger, never more than one joint, just enough to ready her not enough to satisfy her need. She knew he would wait, continue to ready her but would not provide the relief she needed, the release she needed until she confessed what she wanted.

"Fuck my ass, please fuck my ass," begged Sue.

Chuckling, Michael pushed the head of his cock against her bud, promising the more she needed. Instantly her face relaxed in anticipation. Frank laughed, "God she's eager."

But Sue was lost in the sensation, pushing her ass against the head of Michael's cock, wanting it, needing it. And Michael obliged pushing past the head, stretching her, filling her. "God, you're so tight. Oh, yesss," exclaimed Michael, pulling back out only to push in again, a little further.

It was almost too much. The burning sensation filling her as her ass was spread past the point she was ready for. Burning and hurting but oh, so good, too. Each thrust deeper, each thrust too much, burning and building the sensation inside her until her body was ready and needed more, needed it harder and faster.

"Yes, yes, more," she begged. Michael obliged thrusting balls deep in her ass, filling her completely. Michael's hips pumped, thrusting deep inside her, his balls slapping against her cunt, hitting her clitoris.

SLAP! Michael slapped her ass, leaving his handprint and earning a hiss and moan from Sue. SLAP! A matching print appeared on the other butt cheek. Frank watched with envy as Michael fucked Sue's ass with abandon, her ass growing pinker with every strike of Michael's hand and Frank grew hard again. Walking around the sofa, Frank caught Michael's eye and silently asked to join. Michael just smiled.

Frank stood next to Sue and taking her head in his hands, guided her to suck his cock again. Sue did not know whose cock was pushing against her lips. "Is there a fourth guy here?" she asked herself, unable to imagine that either Frank or Brad would be ready against so soon. She hesitated and didn't open for the cock seeking entrance to her mouth, her throat.

"Suck it," demanded Michael.

Sue opened her mouth obediently and began to suck the cock before her but she had trouble concentrating with Michael fucking her ass and Frank took control, holding her head by her hair and fucking her face, reaching her throat, loving the warmth and softness of her mouth wrapped around his cock. Sue focused on not gagging and just enjoying having two men fuck her from either end.

"I'm coming," grunted Michael thrusting so deeply that Sue gasped, opening her mouth and throat so that Frank could thrust balls deep, hitting her throat and sending a stream of cum down her throat. Sue lost all awareness of the men and her surroundings, lost in a sea of warmth and sensation and darkness.

The next thing Sue was aware of was someone untying her hands and wrapping her in a blanket while another pair of hands rubbed out her shoulders. She was in Michael's lap—she recognized his smell. As the blindfold was taken off, she could see that her feet were draped across Brad and behind her, Frank was rubbing her shoulders.

"Wow," was all she could say as she lay her head on Michael's shoulder and relaxed into Frank's hands. As Brad began to run her feet, she moaned.

"Not again," laughed Frank.

"No," said Michael with a laugh, "fastest way to get her to moan is to rub her feet. But unless I am very much mistaken, I think she's done for now."

Smiling like the Cheshire cat, Sue responded, "for now, but I don't know for how long." And all three men laughed.

12