Her Auntie's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

When she got home, her mother was there to greet her. Her mother was dressed much differently than the last time Alicia had seen her, her red hair had grown longer and she wore a tight-fitting blouse and short skirt with 3-inch stiletto heels. She'd also been tanning, for her skin was a darker shade. From the look on her face, she was pleased to see her daughter and thought she knew the score. Alicia had her own smile – Eloise thoughtwrong! This was anew Alicia she was dealing with, a more confident, physically fit and wild bitch that made her own rules!

Eloise hugged her daughter, Alicia was wearing the tightest pair of black leather pants she had ever seen and a tiny top that revealed how perfect her tits were. Her stomach was bared, a piercing through her navel and her stomach was perfect and flat ... the swimming had paid off.

"You look wonderful darling, did you have a good time with Aunt Amelia?" Eloise grinned, knowing what her daughter would say.

"You know damned well I did, youperverted lezzie slut," Alicia grinned, shocking her mother with her candor. "But if you wanna see all of the tricks I learned, haul your fucking ass to your bedroom and get ready for your slutty little daughter to rock your world. I hope you're well-rested, Mommy dear ... because I intend to screw your ass off tonight!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12