Her Awakening

Story Info
She finds hunky neighbor to be very friendly.
1k words
3.98
76.6k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was awakened by Rob when he demanded a quick fuck before he went to work. It was quicker than usual, wham bam thank you ma'am, which left her feeling depressed and hornier than a five point deer. She had drifted off into a shallow, fitful sleep.

She was rudely awakened by a loud noise coming from next door. She opened the blinds to see what the noise was and was delighted to see her neighbor, Jon, mowing his yard wearing a pair of shorts and cut off T-shirt. "He sure is handsome," she thought as she watched him maneuver the mower around his yard.

Jon is a weight lifter and has muscles where muscles should be. His rippling abs and muscular arms and legs were not the only great parts of him. His black, tight, curly hair and button nose was not to be missed, not to mention the evident bulge at his crotch.

Anna gasped as he turned toward her house and the bulge became quite visible and she thought she caught a glimpse of his manhood.

"Damn," she uttered aloud. "He is built like a Greek God!" She wondered if he knew how excited he made the neighborhood women when he dressed like that.

She quickly decided to find out.

Pulling on a brief pair of shorts and a tight halter that exposed more than it covered, she hurried outside and strolled (or rather, wiggled) toward the noisy mower.

Jon smiled when he saw her coming toward him. "She is one hot woman," he thought. He shut off the motor and slipped from the seat of the mower.

Anna is the envy of the neighborhood women. Her thirty-eight DD tits were firm and well rounded. Her ass globes were a perfect accent to her hourglass figure. Her long, shapely legs carried her spectacularly. Her long blonde hair accented her naturally beautiful face.

Anna stifled a gasp as his shorts rode up and the tip of his cock was revealed for a fleeting moment. Her eyes were drawn to his crotch and she could not take them off of the large bulge.

Jon pretended not to notice but smiled knowingly. "What can I do for such a lovely neighbor?" he asked bluntly.

Anna giggled. "If he only knew?" she thought. "I just wondered if you needed anything from me," she said. She paused and then added, "Like coffee or tea." She wanted to say "Or me!" but paused just long enough that he received the message.

He smiled. He had wanted her since he first met her two years ago. She seemed accept his advances but he was not positive and didn't want to offend his neighbor, Jon.

"I saw Jon going to work," he said tentatively.

Anna nodded her head. "He won't be home until this evening," she said pointedly and huskily. "Would you like a cup of coffee, or tea," she repeated.

"I might take you up on that," he said quickly. "Lois has gone to her mothers for the day," he added with a smile.

"Follow me," she said and turned and wiggled back toward her house.

"Anytime!" he said as he followed her, watching the swing in her ass globes as he went.

When she closed the door behind them, she was pleased when he caught her waist and kissed her.

"Coffee, tea, or me," she said this time.

Jon kissed her again, his hands unfastening her halter. He stepped back, allowing the flimsy garment to fall, her luscious boobs naked and her nipples stiff and erect.

Her hands quickly tore his t-shirt from his chest. She kissed his muscular chest.

"My turn," he said. He lifted each of her tits to his mouth and tongued the nipples.

Anna gasped at the contact. Her pussy became wet and her heart skipped a beat.

She stumbled back. "My turn," she said huskily. Her hands tore at his shorts. She gasped in delight when his stiff cock popped into view. "My God! It is huge," she blurted without thinking.

Jon's cock was ten inches long and over three inches across.

She quickly fell to her knees and gobbled his monster into her mouth. Her eyes were wide and she had difficulty breathing. Her muffled grunts filled the room as she sucked his cock deep into her throat.

Jon's cock throbbed violently. He groaned in delight. He could barely move but he managed to remove her shorts.

Her beautiful ass globes quivered. His hands massaged them torridly.

"Sixty-nine," was all he was able to say when she began to suck and blow his cock in and out of her mouth.

Anna reluctantly released his throbbing massive cock long enough to lay down on the floor with his head clamped between her legs.

"MMM!" she hummed around his giant cock while his tongue rocked her clit wildly.

His bloated balls constricted. His huge, gushing orgasm filled her mouth to overflowing.

She felt the first of many orgasms shoot from her own cavity, filling his mouth with her sweet nectar.

He groaned in delight. He sucked her orgasms like a starving man.

She noticed that his cock was still harder than a rock. She allowed it to slip from her lips. "Fuck me now!" she ordered raucously.

Jon lifted her effortlessly and settled her down on his cock.

Anna groaned in terror and delight. His cock filled her and drove deeper and deeper into her until she thought she could take no more. But to her amazement, she found a deeper well that she didn't know existed. His cock penetrated her so deep she nearly fainted in complete pleasure.

Jon was more than surprised when she was able to take all of his cock. He pummelled into her, inspired by her shouts of enjoyment and delight.

He filled her cunt with his seeds of life to overflowing.

Her orgasmic releases flooded from around his thrusting, throbbing, enormous cock.

The floor was covered with the mingled cum.

Anna sighed softly when he lifted her gently off of his deflating member.

She had been sublimely fucked. She wondered if Rob would ever satisfy her again. "If not, she would have to look to the neighbor for relief again," she thought.