Her Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never having anything in her ass before Madge instinctively tensed up until Brenda began massaging her shoulder blades with her other hand which helped her to relax. Madge slowly took a deep breath and inhaled and the discomfort she was feeling slowly subsided. She could not say that it felt good, but it did not hurt either.

Madge felt Tyrone shift his weight on the bed and knew he was getting ready to deflower her. She closed her eyes as he moved behind her and began pushing the bulbous head against her brown bud. Again Madge instinctively tightened up so Tyrone pulled back. Brenda leaned over and stroked her hair as she reassured her that she would enjoy if she only calmed down. As Brenda talked to her Madge felt the cock head against her asshole again and knew that Tyrone wasn't going to stop this time as he began to push into her slowly past her sphincter.

She sucked in a lungful of air but spat it out again and almost chocked as the pain seared throughout her asshole, she felt as though she was being split in two. Her eyes welled up with tears as Brenda tried to console her, but she could not hear anything. All she could feel was a huge log going the wrong way up her tight virgin ass. She wanted to scream 'take it out', but nothing would come out and she knew it would be futile anyway.

Tyrone didn't care a toss about the white woman's obvious discomfort and kept slowly inching his cock deep into her ass. Just when Madge did not think she could take anymore he stopped. With no one moving she had time to get accustomed as best she could to the sense of 'fullness' in her rear cavity. Satisfied his slut white housewife was compliant Tyrone began slowly sliding his cock backwards...... then forwards, and as he rocked in and out Madge thrust with him.

The Big Black Stud cackled his pleasure and forcing his 11 inch dick into her stretched ass with the greatest of ease. The faster Tyrone fucked her ass the feeling of having to take a shit slowly ebbed away and Madge actually started to enjoy her first go at anal sex. Not that it was comfortable, but she took a bizarre pleasure in knowing she was doing something she thought was perverted only a few weeks ago.

Laughing at the housewife's moans and groans of pleasure, Tyrone leaned forward and asked her how she liked having her 'dirt road plowed'.

The nastiness of this kind of talk only fueled her desire for even more wild sex. Brenda realized that her friend was now enjoying the fucking decided it was her turn for some fun so she crawled under her to return the favor that Madge had given her earlier. As Brenda started to lick her cunt Tyrone reached down and grabbed a handful of Madge's hair and began to ride ass as if she was a mare and he was her black stallion. Madge began to buck her cock filled ass while her cunt was being licked like an ice cream. The depravity of the scenario meant that she was soon on the verge of cumming...and boy did she cum! Not once, not twice, but at least three times, maybe more as a series of tiny orgasms shook her body.

Tyrone kept fucking her ass hard and fast; lasting much longer than the previous fuck with Brenda. He felt his balls tighten but nothing was going to come out of its own accord. As her Big Black Bull he now needed to make her feel even more pain before he could cum again so he reached down and pinched the large rubbery pink nipples on Madge's swinging tits, almost milking them. As she squealed, Tyrone felt his balls well up and knew that he would soon be filling her ass with his spunk.

He pounded her even harder, twisting her tits until he was virtually bruising them and; all of a sudden he yelled out something unintelligible and shot load after load of hot milky spunk into her bowels. Madge felt the unexpected gush of fluid and came again; almost losing consciousness this time.

Tyrone eventually pulled his wilting 11 inch cock out of her ravaged asshole and just like the when he withdrew from Brenda's ass, his spunk flowed out into the other woman's waiting mouth. Brenda hungrily drank every last drop and even pulled herself up so she could stick her tongue in her friends stretched asshole; sucking and lapping to get everything she could out of it.

The three of them collapsed on the bed sweating like athletes and were too tired to clean up right away.

As they slowly recuperated Tyrone said he had to go to work soon and the women said they had to get home anyways. They showered together with Madge cleaning the other two like the sex slave she had happily become and with hugs and kisses the woman let themselves out and climbed back into Brenda's SUV. The drive back to Brenda's was quiet with both women giving each other enigmatic looks and smiles as they squirmed uncomfortably on aching their asses.

Their lives would never be the same but their friendship had cemented itself even more.

When they eventually got back home Brenda immediately fired up her computer and saw that Brent was on line and proceeded to tell him every single intimate detail of the evening while Madge watched. Soon Madge went online to thank Brent for suggesting Brenda be a part of it all and with that, they told him they were going to Brenda's bedroom to experience something they had both wanted to do for months but had been too nervous to try before, a one on one session; just the two women and an assortment of sex toys.

And that is a story for a different day.

12