Her Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers

"I can't." She protested "We will get caught."

"OK, but if you don't let me fuck your mouth right now, I will leave and never come back." He didn't mean that, but he knew she didn't know that.

The thought of him leaving broke her. She wanted to feel what she felt the other day again. If he left and never came back, she wouldn't get that. She opened her robe and dropped it to the ground. She stood there and let him stare at her body.

Jake looked at her naked body for the first time. Sure her body was not as tight as all the teenage girls he had fucked, but she held herself well, and she had curves that young girls don't have. Her boobs sagged some, but they were nice and big and he liked them.

"OK, now come over here and suck my cock." He told her.

Once again the tingle from his talk touched her. She moved to him and dropped to her knees. She grabbed his now swelling cock and put her mouth around it. She moved her head back and forth like she thought she should. She could feel it growing as her lips moved up and down its length. Soon it was rock hard and she could feel all the bumps and veins as they ran across her tongue and lips. Soon she was in a rhythm and really enjoying the stimulation this new experience was having on her. Jake grabbed a handful of her wet hair and started controlling her pace.

"Mrs. Mueller, you are a pretty good little cock sucker." He said, "Are you sure you have never done this?"

Victoria just ignored him and continued to enjoy her new feelings. She had this boys cock buried in her mouth and he was calling her a cock sucker, it all added to her excitement. She reached between her legs and found her swollen clit and rubbed it furiously.

Jake noticed and spoke, "You like it when I fuck your mouth huh Mrs. Mueller? Playing with your wet pussy, you are going to make me cum."

"CUM?" She thought to herself. She didn't know what to do. Would he cum in her mouth? She didn't know if she would like that. She looked up at him in a bit of a panic.

Jake saw her eyes and comforted her a bit. "Don't worry, I won't cum in your mouth the first time you ever suck cock. There will be plenty of times for that later."

Victoria liked the sound of that. Not only would she get to experience this new thrill again, that meant he wanted to see her again. That was music to her ears. She dropped her eyes and continued to suck the hard cock she felt in her mouth. The also continued to attack her clit, and she could feel the now recognizable orgasm that was building in her. Faster she rubbed, wanting the feeling to come quicker.

Jake could see her pace pick up and he started taking to her again, "Are you going to cum Mrs. Mueller? Come on play with your wet cunt. Make it cum."

Oh the excitement of his nasty mouth just drove her over the top. The orgasm exploded in her. She wanted to scream, but the cock in her mouth prevented it. She moaned out with pleasure.

Jake had been holding back for sometime, but when he saw her cum, he knew he would not be able to hold it anymore. He pulled Victoria's hair back and removed his cock from her mouth.

"Show me your tits! I want to cum all over them." He demanded.

Victoria sat up on her knees, put her hands under her heavy breasts and lifted them as if to display them for him. Jake grabbed his throbbing man meat and stroked it hard and fast. The first rope landed on her left tit, and then the next landed between her tits. She relished in watching him stoke himself. It was very exciting. He emptied his balls of all they had. Then he looked down and saw Victoria holding her tits with his load spilled all over them. She had a smile on her face. He couldn't believe it. She was pretty good at that. When she said she had never done that, he thought it would not be good, but he was wrong. When his pleasure had subsided, he put his clothes back on, and headed for the door.

"Talk to ya soon." He said with a smirk.

Victoria knelt there and watched him walk out the door. She looked down and saw all the cum on her. She let her tits down and gently ran her fingers threw the gooey mess on her chest. Then she lifted her finger to her mouth. She put it in and tasted it. "Not bad." She thought. She looked down and saw the cum running down her tit and reach her still hard nipple. She put her finger in the fluid and ran it around her nub. Oh, that felt good. She ran her other fingers through it again and licked them clean. "Mmmmmmm"

She was starting to enjoy the taste. There was no need to use her fingers. She lifted her tits up again with her hands and started licking the sticky fluid directly from her tits. "I'll bet Jake would like to watch me do this." She wickedly thought. "Wow, she couldn't believe the thoughts now running through her head. What had this young "boy" awoken in her? Whatever it was, she didn't want it to stop. She continued to clean herself and enjoy it all. She needed another shower. She stood up and just as she did, she heard something outside. She peeked through the window, and saw the shuttle pull up. Oh no, her husband was home. In a panic, she locked the door and ran to the bathroom.

To be continued………

goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers
12