Her Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,995 Followers

"Yes." She shyly said to him.

"Tell me whose slut you are." He snapped again

"I'm your slut." She replied. Just saying it kind of turned her on.

"Tell me what my slut wants." He commanded.

Again the vulgar talk was getting to her and she lost all her inhibitions. "I want you to fuck your slut with this big hard cock." She said as she reached down and grabbed his hard shaft.

Jake pushed her hand out of the way and gripped his cock and drove it all the way into her.

"Oh Yea!" she almost yelled.

Jake pulled out and grabbed her legs and placed the backs of her ankles on his shoulders so her feet were right next to his ears. Then he drove his cock back into her. Grabbing the tops of her thighs for leverage, he started pounding her pussy hard and fast.

Victoria started moaning out with every thrust. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Jake looked down and watched as her large tits moved up and down on her chest with each stroke. Victoria grabbed them and started squeezing them hard and pinching her nipples. Soon she was crying out as her orgasm hit. Jake just continued to pound her creaming pussy.

Not long after Victoria had cum, Jake felt his climax coming. He pulled his cock out and lowered her legs to each side of him. Then he stood up and started stroking his cock. Then he let out a pleasurable moan and his hot milky seed spilled out all over Victoria's body. Pump after pump ejected more cum until he had emptied all he had left.

Victoria took her hands and started rubbing the sticky warm fluid all over her body. Then she licked it all off her hands. Lifting her tits to her mouth she then licked all the remains off them too.

"You are a nasty little slut." Jake teased.

He grabbed his clothes and got dressed as Victoria lay on the couch in her exhausted but satisfied state.

Jake grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. He wrote down his address. Then he spoke. "I want you here Thursday at 7 PM. You will wear something appropriate for a slut. Don't be late."

Then he tossed the paper on the couch next to her and left without another word.

To be continued………

goamz86
goamz86
1,995 Followers
12