Her Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Victoria discovers anal.
5.2k words
4.57
156.5k
31
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,985 Followers

Victoria lay there on the couch after Jake had left. Cum was still all over her body. Her pussy was sore from the pounding Jake had laid on her, although it was a good sore, and her nipples were red and sensitive from his assault on them,. These problems didn't matter, she felt alive again. She had spent the last 10 to 15 years just moving through life, no passion at all. Yes, she loved her husband, but he was oblivious to her needs. Jake was using her for what he wanted, but it was good. He treated her like a common whore, only calling when he needed her to get his rocks off, but it turned her on. She loved being bad.

There were still pools of cum on her stomach. She reached down and scooped it up with her hand and licked it clean. She really likes the taste of cum. After all the remains of Jake's mess were cleaned from her body, Victoria just laid back on the couch, and covered up her naked body with a blanket. Still glowing from her satisfaction, she dosed off to sleep.

The next morning she woke up and it was already 9:30. She looked down and saw the paper with Jake's address. Thursday was tomorrow. She had a lot to do. She rose and headed to the shower. While showering, she started thinking about what she would wear to Jake's house. The words rang in her ears, "You will wear something appropriate for a slut." The thought of his words made her tingle. What would she wear? Many thoughts raced through her mind. Each time she thought of another outfit she would flash a devilish smile. As she washed her body she would feel the soreness of her pussy or her nipples and recall the past evening. Wow, was that great, she thought to herself. She finished her shower and headed off to the stores to get her "slutwear". She was going to make Jake proud.

The following evening, Victoria prepped herself for the evening, and at 6:30 she left on the 20 minute trip to Jake's place. When she arrived she hurried to the door. She rang the bell and waited for him to answer.

Jake opened the door and took in the sight of her. She stood on the porch in an outfit that a 45 year old mother should never have on. Her hair was big, teased to look like something out of the eighties. Her make up was a bit overdone, too much eye shadow, too much eye liner, and bright red lipstick that said, "Insert cock here."

Her red low cut top was at least two sizes too small, causing the black satin bra holding her big tits to peak out from the plunging neckline. He stopped and stared a while at the long canyon of cleavage she was displaying. As he continued down, he could see her nipples protruding through her bra and top. It wasn't cold outside, so they must be hard because she is excited he thought. What he didn't know, was that just before she knocked on the door, Victoria had found each one of them and pinched them aggressively to make them hard, that way he could admire them when he opened the door. The top barely made it all the way down to the top of the black leather miniskirt that seemed painted to her skin. The hem of the skirt did nothing to hide the garter straps that dangled below it, and held up the black stockings adorned with an elaborate lace like pattern. These continued all the way down to her 5 inch red stiletto heels. She looked like she belonged on a street corner asking men if they wanted a date.

"Perfect!" Jake thought to himself. She was as trashy as he had hoped. "Hello my little cock sucker." He teased.

Oh she loved it when he called her that. It made her feel nasty and almost instantly made her juices start flowing. She blushed as she smiled at him.

"Come in."

As she walked by, he admired her round ass as it strained against the skirt and wobbled back and forth with each step. The sound of her heels on the tile, the sway of her body and the outfit was making his cock uncomfortable in his shorts. He reached in his pants to adjust it, and followed her as she walked into his living room. Victoria moved her hips a bit more than she needed to, trying to entice Jake a bit. When she reached the middle of the room she spun around like a model on the cat walk and began to walk back toward him.

"I am impressed with that outfit Mrs. Mueller." He liked to call her that. It was his way of reminding her that she was much younger than him, and making her feel a little dirty and ashamed for what she was doing. "You look like quite a little slut." He taunted her.

Victoria flashed a devilish little smirk and continued to advance in his direction. His words, as always had quite an affect on her. When she was right in front of him she grabbed his hips and dropped to her knees. She started to pull his pants down when he grabbed her wrists and stopped her.

"No, not now, there will be plenty of time for that later. The other guys will be here soon. You have stuff to do."

"Other guys?" She asked.

"Yes, I have some friends coming over to watch the football game on TV. You have to prepare the snacks, serve them and be the entertainment if the game sucks. You didn't think I wanted you to dress up like this just for me did you?" he asked rhetorically.

Victoria panicked. It was one thing to be seen like this by Jake, but others? How many? Did she know them? Were they friends of her son Aaron too. She was mortified.

"Who is coming?" She asked. I can't be seen by anyone I know, it will get back to my husband."

"Don't worry, just a couple guys from my work." He responded. "I told them what a good fuck you were, and they said they wanted to meet you. Now get in the kitchen and get those snacks ready. I went to the store and got some things, they are in the fridge in a bag."

Within an hour, two of Jake's friends had arrived and the three of them were in the living room bullshitting as the game started. Once Victoria had finished preparing the food, she placed them all on a tray and proceeded into the living room. All eyes moved from the TV as she entered. She moved toward the coffee table and laid the tray down. As she stood up she noticed all the attention the other two young men were giving her and it felt good. She adjusted her top, pulling it down and stretching it over her large mounds, making them stick out even further.

Jake spoke, "Chase, Shane, this is the good little cock sucker I told you two about. Say hello to Victoria."

"Vicky" She said to the young men.

They each extended there hands. Victoria moved toward them and bent over to shake each of their hands, making sure to bend over a little bit more than necessary to give them a good view down her top. Each one stared longingly into her cleavage. All this attention was a turn on. She was discovering what an affect she had on young men and it excited her. She stood back up and Jake told her to go get them all a beer.

She returned to the living room and bent over to place them all on the table. Her legs were a bit spread and as she placed the drinks down, she felt a hand run up between her legs and past her thighs until it found the folds of her moist box.

"No panties?" She heard Jake's voice ask. "What a good little slut you are." Then he inserted a finger into her pussy and twisted it a bit, his words sparking the nasty in Victoria.

Victoria remained bent at the waist with her palms resting on the table as Jake continued to fondle her pussy. She moaned appreciatively as he inserted another finger.

All this time, she was looking at the others as they enjoyed the scene. After a few minutes of this, Jake spoke again. "Come over here and blow me. I have always wanted to watch a game and get a hummer at the same time."

Victoria moved in front of Jake and knelt down. He pulled his shorts off and sat back down in the chair. Victoria eagerly grabbed his semi-hard cock and lowered her mouth onto it. Then she deliberately began to move her head up and down. As she lifted her head, she would suck hard on his shaft. Then as she lowered her head she would open her mouth and her throat so that she could take its entire length in. The other guys just stared as this nasty older woman gave their co worker a slow deep blow job.

Jake almost ignored her as she sucked him off. He seemed more interested in the game. Victoria looked up and noticed Jake wasn't even looking at her. She sucked harder and moved slower, moving her tongue all over the underside of his shaft as to hopefully get his attention. Nothing, he continued to stare at the game, even yelling at the referee about a call. Victoria didn't like this. She wanted his attention. She started sucking harder and faster now, grabbing the base of his cock and stroking it with her hand and mouth in unison. She was going to get his attention somehow. Jake just continued to watch the game. Victoria got off her knees and stood on her feet in front of the TV as she continued to maul Jakes big hard cock. Jake became irritated about not being able to see the game.

"Move your ass I can't see." He snapped at her.

Dejected she let go of his cock and removed it from her mouth.

"What are you doing? I told you to blow me." He told her.

"I didn't think you were enjoying it, you weren't even looking at me." She complained.

"Look, you are here to serve us slut. We are not here to fill your needs. Now suck my cock while I watch the game"

The other guys just looked at him in amazement at how he was treating her. She looked at them and noticed they were staring, and figured that she could play to their attention. Victoria needed approval and the other two were watching her more than the game. Victoria positioned herself so she could watch the others watch her. Then like a porn star playing to the camera, she resumed her duties on Jake's cock. She watched as they watched her expertly suck and stroke Jakes cock. She would seductively eye them as she lowered and raised her head on his shaft. Then wink at them. Both were mesmerized by her display and started rubbing their hard cocks through the shorts they were wearing.

Victoria was soaking up all the attention and it was making her hot.

She looked them both in the eye and slowly lowered her face onto Jakes cock, not stopping until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Both the guys' eyes were like saucers. What a hot old bitch she was. Victoria repeated that act about four more times, all the way up and all the way down, each time staring at the boys the whole time. Their undivided attention was really making her hot, and she was lapping it up. She could feel her juices starting to trickle down her thighs. Soon she was bobbing faster and faster. She wanted Jake to cum now. She wanted to taste his cum. She was not only enjoying its taste now, she was starting to crave it. Faster and faster she sucked. Soon Jake could not ignore her and he let out a loud groan and his balls released their juices into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed almost all of it.

The sight of some of it spilling out of the corners of her mouth was almost more than Shane could take. He had to release his cock or he was going to cum in his shorts. Chase just watched in awe of this nasty old slut as she swallowed cum like a pro.

When she had finished milking his balls, Jake pushed her off his cock and ordered her to get all of them another beer. Victoria triumphantly rose up and looked at Chase and Shane. She slowly wiped the remains of Jake from the outside of her mouth, and licked it from her fingers. Then she winked at them and went to the kitchen for the beers.

While she was in the kitchen she overheard the guys talking. Chase and Shane were very excited. They told Jake how hot Victoria was and how much they wanted to have her. Victoria has giddy when she heard Jake offer her to the two young men. She grabbed the beers and returned to the living room knowing that she was going to have a really good time tonight.

She handed Jake his beer then headed to the coffee table with the others. She stood in front of the boys and seductively bent over and set the bottles down, again making sure they had a great view down her top. Then she stood up and turned so her ass was in Chase's face. What happened next surprised her a bit. Chase slapped her ass hard with an open palm.

"Nice tits slut, and your little fat ass isn't bad either." He said, taking a clue from the way Jake had spoken to her.

Victoria jumped a bit from the slap, and let out a little yelp. Then she turned slowly and said, "You like them? You want to see them?"

"Your damn right!" he returned.

She grabbed her top and pulled it over her head, revealing her black satin bra that was straining to hold her full breasts. They both just stared. Then she reached into the cups one at a time and pulled her tits out so they spilled over the top of her bra. Both guys just stared. She started massaging them and teasing the nipples. Chase was close enough to her that he began to run his hand up between her legs. She opened them farther to ease his access. When he reached her pussy he inserted a finger.

"Your cunt is soaked." He said

She just moaned her approval. He inserted another finger and moved them in and out slowly. Standing there playing with her tits with this man's fingers up her sloppy cunt, while another man watched, was so hot to Victoria. She felt like a goddess. All this attention was more than she could handle. Her orgasm was coming and coming fast.

"Fuck my pussy harder with your fingers. I am going to cum. She pinched hard on her nipples, sending sharp pain and pleasure through her.

Chase quickened his pace. Faster and harder he moved his hand. The slurping sounds of her dripping pussy being slammed with his hand filled the room.

"Yes! Harder! Harder!" she encouraged him, "I'm going to cum! Yeeeeeeessssssssss!" she screamed as her orgasm thundered through her. Her knees got weak and her body shook uncontrollably, making it hard to stand.

Chase proudly pulled his hand from her box and removed his shorts. His cock was hard and ready to go. Victoria noticed it was a bit larger than Jake's. He grabbed it and pointed at Victoria. "Come sit on my cock so I can fuck you." He ordered her.

Victoria wanted nothing less. She raised her skirt over her hips revealing her well trimmed bush, then turned around and straddled Chase so her ass was in his face, then she slowly lowered herself onto his swollen member. Then she began rising up and dropping down with a steady rhythm. She reached back and unhooked her bra, letting her heavy breasts fall. She was moaning out with each fall onto his lap, her tits bouncing in unison. Shane stood and moved in front of her and admired her big bouncing breasts. Victoria noticed him and looked at him and spoke.

"Take out you cock. I want to suck it while your friend fucks me."

Shane quickly opened his shorts and removed his hard member. It was the smallest of all the guys present, but nothing to be ashamed of. Victoria took it in her hand, and while still impaling herself on Chase's pole, lowered her mouth onto Shane's dick. She slowly began moving between the two cocks invading her body. As she rose from Chase's lap she moved forward to suck in Shane's, then she would lower herself onto Chase's meat, causing her to remove Shane's from her mouth.

Victoria was soaking up all this attention, not to mention all that cock. Her mind was going crazy with all the stimulation. The more new things she tried, the more it turned her on. She started moving faster and faster between their intruding shafts. Faster and faster she moved, moaning and groaning with each stroke. She felt her pending orgasm grow. Her body was smoldering inside as she felt it rise from her loins. As it ripped through her body she took the cock from her mouth and let out a loud scream.

The guys just watched as her body convulsed and she continued to slam her body down on Chase's rock hard meat. Shane was about to cum himself, and the scene was making it hard not to. He grabbed his cock and as Victoria continued to show her ecstasy, he stroked it hard and fast until he had and orgasm, spilling his cum all over the front of Victoria, as he grunted and groaned. Rope after rope shot from his cock all over her tits and face. Victoria felt the hot liquid hit her flesh and she started encouraging him.

"Yes, cum on my tits, I love having it all over me." She said.

Shane finally stopped cumming. Victoria started rubbing the hot fluid all over her tits and body, licking her tits and hands occasionally to get a taste of her new favorite drink.

Chase heard her talking to Shane, and watched as he shot his sticky seed all over her and it gave him an idea. He told her to stand up and then to go lay on the floor.

"You like cum all over you huh?" He asked.

"Oh yes." She replied as she continued to play with Shane's mess on her body.

He straddled her chest and lowered himself to his knees. Victoria didn't know what to expect. Then he placed his cock on her chest, grabbed her large tits and wrapped them around his throbbing shaft. He started moving his hips back and forth. The remaining mess from Shane lubed her chest, and his cock slipped easily between her mounds. Victoria could see his cock peak out of the top of her cleavage. The sight of his cock that close to her face was again exciting her. She stuck her tongue out and licked the tip each time it appeared. Chase loved the sight of his dick between her tits and he was fast approaching orgasm. His rhythm picked up and he squeezed her tits tighter around his pole. Faster and faster he pumped. Victoria could see he was going to cum and again started encouraging him.

"Come on, baby, cum all over my big tits." She said with a sexy look. I want to see your cock shoot it all over me. Come on cum for me."

Chase released her tits and grabbed his cock. To make it a bit more dramatic, Chase stood up while still straddling Victoria, he proceeded to stroke his cock until it started spitting cum. He let out a load grunt and cum began spilling from his dick. It landed all over Victoria. It landed in her hair, on her tits, and on her face.

All the while she just kept tell him, "Yes, Yes, Yes, cum all over me, I love it. Make me your slut."

When he was done, he lowered himself down to her again and placed his cock on her lips and said, "Clean my cock you little cum slut."

Victoria eagerly complied. She sucked it in and licked off all the remaining drops of his sticky goo. Then Chase stood up and put his clothes back on. Shane did the same and all three of them left her laying there on the floor.

A few moments later, Jake announced the game was boring and suggested the guys go to a bar and get a few drinks. They got up and dismissed themselves. As they walked toward the door, Jake looked at Victoria, still lying on the floor, and said, "Go home and get cleaned up, I may need your services later."

After the guys had left, Victoria just laid there for a while, feeling proud of herself. She didn't feel dirty, or used, she felt exhilarated. Here she was, 45 years old and feeling sexy and wanted by younger men. She was feeling new sensations she wished she had felt twenty years ago. She was being fulfilled sexually like never before in her life, and she didn't want it to stop. Jake was opening her to a whole new world of sex and pleasure that she never knew existed. She looked down at herself, her attire was naughty, she was covered in cum from two strapping young men, and the taste of cum filled her mouth. She liked her new world.

She got up and dabbed most of the mess from her body. She got dressed and headed home to prepare herself for Jake, and anyone else who might visit her later.

Victoria arrived home a readied herself for Jake to return. After showering, she decided to put on something sexy. While buying her "slutwear" the other day she had spotted this little bra and panty set. It was a navy blue half cup bra that held up her breasts, but didn't cover her nipples, and a matching pair of panties. They was a g-string pair she could have bought, but with her round full butt, she didn't think she could pull that off, so the high cut pair was what she bought. She put them on, and covered herself with a full length silky black robe. She also had found some black high heeled slippers that finished off the outfit perfectly. After getting dressed, she looked at herself in the mirror. She opened the robe wide and admired herself. She was such a naughty old lady she thought, but boy was she enjoying it.

goamz86
goamz86
1,985 Followers
12