Her Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime later, Jake arrived. He had waited just long enough he thought to make her get a bit anxious. When he knocked on the door, Victoria strolled over to answer it. When the door opened, Jake stood there by himself. A bit disappointed that he had not brought anyone else, Victoria invited him in. Just like she had earlier that night, she sexily walked into the living room. As she walked away from Jake, she dropped her robe to the ground behind her, leaving it in a heap on the floor. Jake gave her backside the once over. Then Victoria turned around. Her big breasts were perfectly displayed. They were being held up by the bra, and looked like those of a twenty-something woman, and her nipples were rock hard from her constant teasing all evening. They looked spectacular. Jake dropped his pants and told her to come suck his cock.

Victoria eagerly complied. Hurrying to him she dropped to her knees and took his swelling member into her mouth. She loved the feel of a cock in her mouth now. It made her feel so sexy knowing she knew how to please a man's cock with her mouth.

"That's my good little cock sucker. Get it nice and hard, I have plans for you tonight." He told her.

Victoria didn't know exactly what that meant, but she was excited to find out. Everything Jake had introduced her to, had been a new and exciting, as well as arousing experience. She was eager to please and eager to see where this was going. She just continued to devour his cock. She loved the feel of all the bumps on her tongue. She could tell when he was really aroused. The vein on the underside of his cock would really stick out though his skin, and she would purposely massage it with her tongue, hoping to cause him to spill his cum in her mouth.

Once Jake's cock was nice and hard he told her to stop. He lay down on the floor and told her to sit on his cock. "I want to watch your tits bounce while you ride my cock." He told her.

This excited Victoria and she removed her panties as he laid himself on the floor. Then she straddled him and taking his rock hard shaft in her hand, she slowly lowered herself down. Then she slowly started rising up and falling down it. Jake reached up and started pinching her nipples. Then he started with the naughty talk.

"You are quite the nasty little slut you know that Mrs. Mueller. Look how you dressed tonight. Now I come over here and you wear this little number. You like being a slut don't you?" He teased

"Yes." She replied.

"Makes you all hot doesn't it?" He asked.

"Yes." She came back.

"Your slutty little cunt is positively soaked." He told her. "Tell me whose little slut you are."

"Yours!" she said back with emphasis, feeling her orgasm building as he continued to pinch her nipples and speak to her.

"You are my married little slut aren't you Mrs. Mueller?"

"Yes, I am your married little slut." She returned.

"Your husband doesn't fuck you as good as I do? Does he slut?"

"No, you fuck me better than my husband. You make me feel so good. You make me your slut and I love it!" She yelled back as she felt her orgasm take control of her body. She bucked up and down on his cock as her body shook with pleasure.

After she had cum all over Jakes cock, he ordered her to get up. "I have something new to teach you." He said to her. "Bend over the couch."

Victoria leaned over and rested on one of the big soft arms of the couch. Jake moved behind her and shoved a finger in her sloppy cunt. Getting it nice and wet, he removed it and without warning he slowly inserted it into her virgin ass. Victoria yelped with surprise and tensed up around his finger. He told her to relax and gently moved his finger in and out.

After the initial shock, Victoria relaxed and started to enjoy the new feeling. This was against everything she had been told in her life, and that made it all the more erotic. Soon she was moaning and pushing against his hand.

Jake removed his hand and inserted a few fingers back into her pussy to lube them up, then her inserted all three into her ass. This was a bit painful, but once again very erotic. After a few minutes of this, Jake decided to replace his fingers with his cock. He inserted his shaft into her soaked pussy and fucked her for a few strokes getting his cock nice and slick. Then he removed it and placed it at her brown ring. Then with one stroke he buried it to his balls inside her bowel.

Victoria let out a yelp from the stinging pain caused as his fat cock stretched her asshole. He pulled it out and drove it back in. Once again, Victoria let out a little whimper. Jake withdrew and buried it again, then again and again. Each time the pain got less and less. Jake was picking up a rhythm as the juices from her pussy continued to lube her tight rosebud. Soon Jake was pumping smoothly in and out and the new sensations from Victoria's first ass fucking were filling her body. Her tight hole was tingling now and she could feel his cock rub her insides causing her whole body to respond. She could feel her tits swaying under her as her body moved back and forth. She reached between her legs and found her clit. She began to aggressively stroke it. She again relaxed and began to push against his invasion each time, moaning her approval.

Jake noticed her acceptance and started to again talk to her, "You like that? You like my cock in your ass?"

"Uh huh." Is all she could say.

"I can't hear you." He hissed at her.

"YES!" She answered.

"Tell me!" He ordered.

"I like it when you fuck me in the ass. It feels so good." She shouted back. "I Like your big cock filling my ass."

Jake picked up the pace. He began pounding her ass. Holding her hips he fucked her hard and fast, watching her ass ripple each time his pelvis hit her cheeks.

Victoria just pushed him on. "Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass, Fuck it hard. I am going to cum again." She screamed. She was feverishly fiddling her clit and with him cock massaging her dark hole she let out another loud moan as she had her third orgasm of the evening.

Jake was almost there too. He pulled his cock from her ass and told her to turn around and get on her knees. He wanted to see her tits again and cum all over them. As soon as she turned around and got down, Jake's cock started to spasm. He lowly grunted and as he stroked his cock spilled rope after rope all over Victoria's tits, face, hair and new bra.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum all over your nasty cum slut." She moaned as he finished.

Then Jake just grabbed his clothes, got dressed and said, "See you soon my little cock sucker." Then just like that, he was out the door.

Victoria just stayed there on her knees for a few moments reveling in her new discovery of anal sex. She meticulously scooped up all the cum she could salvage from her body and face and licked it clean from her hand, savoring every drop. Oh how she was enjoying her new found sluthood. She wasn't worried about her husband anymore. No, she didn't want him to catch her, but damn it, she was bitter toward him for not helping her do these things long ago. She wanted nothing more that to discover all she had been denied in her sex life, and she knew with Jake as a guide, it would be a great discovery. She rose from the floor and headed to the shower to clean up.

to be continued...

12