Her Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,993 Followers

She arrived at the club and began to take care of all the final details before the event started. She was hustling around when she heard Penny come in. The sound of her voice caused Victoria to stop in her tracks. Chills ran down her spine and she again got that tingle between her legs. She looked up to see Penny standing in the middle of the room barking orders at everyone.

Penny looked stunning. She had on a tight black dress that was too short for the occasion. It hugged her curves and showed off her beautiful tits. Her long legs were accentuated by a pair of black pantyhose or stockings, Victoria was sure they were stockings, and 5" heels.

Victoria wanted to attack her body right there, Victoria's body became hot, and she had to fan herself a bit. After snapping out a few more orders, Penny approached Victoria and said hello. Victoria greeted her and quickly returned to doing what she had been doing when Penny came in. The whole night while performing her duties at the auction, Victoria kept finding time to steal glances at Penny. A few times she caught herself fantasizing about what she wanted to do with her.

After one of these episodes, Victoria went to the ladies room to cool off a bit. She was alone at the sink when she heard the door to the bathroom open. She paid it no mind and continued to dab her neck with a cool cloth. Then she looked up to see Penny standing right behind her.

"Hello you little tramp." She whispered into her ear as she rubbed her tits against Victoria's back. "I've noticed you watching me all night. You want some more of what you got a couple weeks ago?"

Victoria couldn't answer. She could feel her pussy beginning to get moist. The sound of Penny's voice was sparking the desires in her. She just stood there. Penny reached down and under Victoria's skirt and ran he hand up between her thighs. Victoria parted her legs a bit wider and Penny's hand reached her crotch.

"No panties? You naughty tramp. What am I going to do with you?"

Victoria stood motionless. Someone could walk in at any second. They could be caught and her husband would leave her for sure. Nevertheless, she didn't seem to care.

Penny slowly inserted her finger into Victoria's wet slit. Victoria moaned a bit and her head fell back against Penny.

"You are all wet. Has my little Vicky been thinking about me? Am I getting her pussy all wet?"

Victoria just nodded and moaned a bit more.

Suddenly, the door opened. Penny quickly removed her finger and dropped Victoria's skirt and stood next to her at the sink like she was fixing her make-up. After the intruder disappeared into a stall, Penny placed her middle finger at Victoria's lips. Victoria opened her mouth and sucked it in, enjoying her own taste.

Penny again whispered in her ear, "Make up some excuse and meet me in my office in five minutes. Don't make me wait!" She snapped. Then she exited, leaving Victoria wet and wanting.

Victoria collected herself and headed back to the gathering. She told her husband she needed to go help Penny with a problem concerning one of the items in the auction. She left the ball room and went upstairs where all the offices were. She knocked on penny's door and entered. The office was dark except for the small desk lamp. Penny was leaning against the front of her desk in nothing but her heels and stockings. Victoria closed the door and just stared.

"Get undressed." Penny told her.

Victoria unbuttoned her blouse and dropped her skirt revealing her bra and closely trimmed snatch.

"Come suck my tits." She ordered

Victoria went to her. She grabbed each breast with one hand and lifted them both toward her mouth. She alternated back and forth from one nipple to the next. She would suck one then nibble the other. Penny reached down and began to stroke her own clit.

"Bite them." She snapped.

Victoria took one in her teeth and bit down roughly. Penny squealed a bit and stroked her clit faster.

"Yes that's it my little tramp. Harder. I want to cum."

Victoria quickened her pace back and forth between her nipples. Biting and squeezing. Penny stroked faster and faster. She could feel her climax coming.

"That's it you naughty tramp. Suck my tits. Make me cum."

Victoria just continued her assault on those beautiful mounds. Penny let out a small cry and her orgasm hit. She fiddled hard with her clit as it rushed through her. When it was gone, she pushed Victoria back. Pointing across the room she spoke.

"Open the curtains."

Victoria pulled the curtains back with the draw string revealing a large window that looked over the ballroom. It was tinted toward the ball room. That was why Penny had her office so dark. No one could see in, but the ladies could see out. Victoria moved behind the drawn curtains, fearing someone would see.

"Don't worry, no one can see in, besides, everyone is too busy down there to worry about what is going on up here. Now, my naughty little tramp, face the window and bend over."

Victoria slowly moved from behind the curtains and faced the window. She bent over slightly and placed her hands on the sill. She parted her legs a bit and waited for further instructions. Penny walked up behind Victoria and started rubbing her big round ass.

"Look down there. If all those people could see you now, nice perfect little Vicky bent over with my fingers in her dripping pussy."

As she said it she slid three fingers into Victoria's sloppy hole. Victoria moaned out appreciatively.

"Tell me more about your young stud Vicky. Tell me how he makes you feel like a common whore when he fucks you." She said as she continued to finger her velvety hole.

Victoria just moaned and pushed her ass against Penny's hand. Penny reached under Victoria with her other hand and started antagonistically squeezing her tit.

"Tell me!" she demanded

Victoria gave in and started to talk, "Oh Penny, he is so good. He fucks me with his big hard cock in my pussy and in my ass. He calls me his little cock sucker and calls me a slut. It turns me on so much."

"Look at your husband down there. Tell him. Tell him how good your stud fucks you. Tell him how much you like his cock in your ass." Penny demanded.

Penny pulled her fingers from her pussy.

"Yes, honey, I love it, I love Jake's cock in my ass. He fucks your wife so good." She answered.

Penny took her wet fingers and inserted two of them into Victoria's dark hole. "Like that? You like taking it the ass? Is sweet little Vicky is an anal slut for her big stud boy?"

"Yes! Yes! I love it in my ass." Victoria moaned.

"Tell him how you like to eat my pussy." She demanded again.

I love that too dear. I love eating Penny's sweet pussy. It tastes so good." She was panting at this point from all the nasty talk.

Penny continued to attack her tit with her other hand. She pinched her nipple hard and twisted it. She started slamming her hand harder into Victoria's ass. Victoria moaned louder as she felt her orgasm coming.

"Tell him how much you like to be called a slut and a tramp and a nasty cock sucker." Penny ordered.

"I need it; I love it when he calls me his little cock sucker. I love it when penny calls me a tram and a whore. It makes me feel naughty and it turns me on. Oh penny I am going to cum." She was being very loud now.

Just then Penny removed her fingers from her ass.

"Tell me more. Tell me more about his big cock." She told her.

"It is wonderful. I love sucking it. It goes all the way down my throat. I love it when he cums in my mouth. I love the taste of his cum."

Penny again slammed three fingers back in Victoria's pussy. "You want to cum? She asked.

"Yes!" Victoria begged.

"I will let you cum if you let me meet your stud. I want to watch him fuck your brains out. I want to let him fuck my brains out. Will you let me meet him?" Penny prodded.

Victoria needed to cum. She would have agreed to anything at this point. She gave in, "Yes, you can meet him, let me cum I need it. Talk to me; tell me what a slut I am. I love to hear it." Victoria begged.

"Oh yes Vicky, you are a tramp. Standing here looking over the club almost naked, with my fingers buried in your nasty drenched cunt. You are definitely a tramp. Come on my little slut, Cum for Penny. Show your husband what a little whore looks like when she cums. Cum for me." Penny said with her sultry voice.

Victoria let out a loud moan; not wanting to scream for fear that everyone would hear her. The orgasm bolted through her body as Penny continued her assault on Victoria's body. Her body shook, her knees buckled and she loved every moment of it.

When she was done, Penny removed her fingers from Victoria's pussy and feed them to her. Victoria gladly licked and sucked all her own juices off Penny's fingers.

"Now get dressed and get back to the party. Don't you dare clean up. I want you to feel your sloppy cunt all night. I expect a call tomorrow telling me when and where we will be meeting with your young stud. Have a nice night Vicky."

Victoria wobbly walked to her clothes and put them back on. Small tremors from her powerful orgasm were occasionally passing through her body, like after shocks of an earthquake. She got dressed and headed to the stairs that led down to the gathering. She thought to herself that she should be ashamed of her behavior, but the riskier her behavior got, the more stimulating it was. She stood at the top of the stairs and gathered her thoughts before descending to the ballroom.

to be continued...

goamz86
goamz86
1,993 Followers
12