Her Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,935 Followers

"Come clean up this mess you made." She commanded, pointing at all the sticky mess on her.

Victoria moved to her and with her finger, removed the mess from Penny's face. Then she sucked it off. Moving to her neck, she began to lick every drop of Jakes cream from Penny's body. When she got to her tits, she meticulously sucked and licked the nipples to life. Penny appreciated Victoria's oral talents and she let her know, "What a great mouth you have my little tramp. Suck my nipples hard. Lick all this cum from my body." The taste of Jake's cum and the smell of Penny's body began to arouse Victoria again.

Once all the gooey mess was gone, Victoria rose as if she was done. Penny was all worked up again from Victoria; she wasn't going to let her off that easy. She gave her a stern look and said, "You are not done. My cunt is a mess, lick it clean."

Victoria was happy to hear that. She immediately dropped between Penny's legs and dove in to the folds of her box. Once again the tastes of both her lovers were very stimulating. Victoria licked and sucked and nibbled Penny's entire sex. It was not long before Penny had a smaller but still very satisfying orgasm.

When Penny had had enough, she ordered Victoria away from her sex, and she just relaxed for a while. Victoria lay down next to her and with a little confidence in her voice, said, "I told you he was fantastic."

Penny just turned to her and with a look of fulfillment, said, "Yes he is, yes he is."

The ladies spent the night in Victoria's bed.

As they lay there later that night, out of the blue, Penny said, "So this is where Preston fucks you huh?"

The statement caught Victoria off guard. Penny never seemed to have any interest in talking about Victoria's husband, but here she was commenting on where they had sex. After a long awkward silence, Victoria commented, "Well, if you want to call it fucking, I like to refer to it as getting off as quickly as possible."

They both laughed and soon were both fast asleep. Both had found the night to be enlightening as well as exciting.

to be continued.........

goamz86
goamz86
1,935 Followers
12