Her Awakening Ch. 07

Story Info
Penny gets control back. Briefly.
4.7k words
4.68
59.2k
16
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,943 Followers

After loosing control to Jake a few nights ago, Penny needed to go get it back. She had a list of men she could call that would give her control, but, there was one in particular she wanted and she called him. He was at work, so she called him there. He answered and Penny started in immediately.

"What are you wearing?" She seductively said.

"You know what I am wearing." He answered bluntly. The sound of her voice made his cock jump in his pants.

"Is your cock hard?" she asked.

"No!" He lied. Just the thought of her made him want to grab it and stroke it right there.

"I bet I can make it hard." She teased. "I am in my bed naked with my fingers in my pussy."

He began to picture the scene. His hand moved between his legs and began to stroke his hard cock through his pants.

"Does that make you hard?" She inquired.

"Yes." He replied. His attempt to resist her was futile.

"Take it out." She told him.

"I can't, I am at work." He told her.

"I don't care. I want you to unzip your pants and stroke your cock for me." She started to get a bit more demanding

"O. K." he conceded, and he did as he was told. He moved closed to his desk in case some one came to his office.

"Is it hard?" She asked.

"Yes." He answered.

"My pussy is dripping, and my fingers are fucking it right now." She told him.

He stroked his rigid pole faster and squeezed it tighter.

"Don't you wish your cock was in there?" She asked.

"Oh yes!!" he gasped, stroking his cock furiously.

"Tell me you want to eat my drenched cunt." She demanded.

"I want my tongue in your hot wet cunt." He cooed.

"You want me to cum on your face? She inquired.

"Yes!"

"You want it tonight?" she asked.

"I can't........my wife." He replied, stopping his masturbation.

Penny knew he wouldn't be able to resist much in his condition. She dismissed his response, "Yes you can, tell her you have to work late. You know you can't resist my pussy." She told him.

She was right; he was powerless against her temptations. His wife was a boring, almost frigid woman. Penny stirred things in him he never knew existed. Besides, he could never do the things to his wife that he did to Penny. Likewise, he could never ask the mother of his son to do the things Penny did for him. After a moment of contemplation, he conceded.

"O.K., I will be there about 5:30.

"That's a good boy." She said, "Now put that cock away and save all your cum for me later. See you at 5:30."

He hung up the phone. Then he picked it back up and dialed home.

"Hello?" Answered Victoria.

"Hi Honey, I have to clean up a few details from my trip. I am going to be here pretty late. So go ahead and have dinner without me and I will see you later, if you are up when I get home."

"That's fine dear." Victoria answered, as she anticipated calling Jake and having him in her tonight. "You will be that late?" She asked, recalling that he said she might not be up.

"Probably, there are a bunch of things I need to take care of." He replied, as he dreamed of his pending adventures with Penny.

"O. K. Bye."

Victoria hung up and immediately dialed Jake.

Preston hung up the phone and his cock was still hard and sticking straight up from the fly of his pants. He wanted to stroke it and cum, but he knew Penny would know, and in addition to that, he had nowhere to shoot his wad in his office. He gently pushed it back into his pants and tried to get his mind off of Penny, so he could resume working without a hard on

After Penny finished talking with Preston, she dropped the phone on the bed, giggled to herself and left to go do some errands. She had not been on the bed naked as she had told Preston; she was fully clothed and just playing with his head.

She had been seeing Preston for over a year now. He was completely under her spell. Whenever she needed a confidence boost, she called him. He worshipped her and she loved playing with him. Besides, he had a nice size cock and he could eat pussy pretty well. However, as Penny had recently found out, not as well as his wife.

When 5:00 rolled around, Preston rushed out of his office and hurried to Penny's place. He walked to the door and knocked. Penny opened the door. As Preston's eyes rose to greet her, he was met with a sight to behold. Penny was dressed from head to toe in black leather and fishnet, her leather bustier clung tight against her hard body. It cupped her big breasts and displayed them magnificently. The g-string panties barely covered her smooth pussy. Garter straps dangled from the bustier and held up her sexy fishnet stockings. The tall spiked heels finished off the ensemble perfectly. However, the most important accessory was the large leather paddle she was holding.

Preston knew what this meant. Tonight Penny was in charge. He lowered his eyes and awaited instruction.

"On your knees slave!" She commanded.

"Yes Mistress" he answered. Then he dropped to his knees in the foyer of her huge home.

Penny closed the door and walked up to him and placed her crotch inches from his face.

"Lick!" She ordered.

Preston stuck his tongue out and instantly began to lick the leather of her g-string panties, it was remarkably soft and he could feel her swollen pussy lips through it.

"Yes my slave, that's good." She told him. Her box was already hot with anticipation of the impending events. She grabbed his head with one hand and pushed his face into her sex. Then she leaned over and slapped his ass with the paddle in her other hand.

Preston let out a small whine.

"You like that my slave?" She asked.

"Uh huh." He mumbled into her pussy. His cock was already painfully hard. He loved it when Penny took charge like this. It wasn't always like this, but when it was, he always seemed to cum in buckets. He really liked it. Penny paddled him again. His cock jumped in his pants.

Penny was soaked now and she wanted more. She stepped back and ordered him to his feet. Then she led him to her play room, the one with all her toys. He undressed without being told. As he did she paddled his ass more, and gently rubbed his hard unit with the paddle. The cold leather always made his cock spring up with every touch. She commanded him to the bed, and bound all his limbs to the bed posts. He was spread eagle on the bed and totally helpless. Penny slid her panties off and wrapped them around Preston's cock. Then she climbed on his face and ordered him to eat her pussy.

"Lick my cunt slave." She ordered "Make me cum and I will let you fuck my sweet, velvety pussy." She told him, as she lowered her hungry wet snatch onto his face.

Preston stuck his tongue deep in her hole, tasting the sweet nectar of her womanhood. Penny ground her crotch into his face, using it to stimulate her clit. She again grabbed her paddle and lightly started rubbing it up and down his hard cock, which now rested on his stomach. The stimulation spurred him on. He vigorously licked and sucked her entire sex.

"Yes slave, harder, faster. Lick my cunt. I want to cum all over your face. You want my cum all over your face don't you?"

"Uh huh." He again mumbled into your pussy.

Penny could feel the power of control take her over and she began to cum. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I am cumming. Eat it! Lick it! Swallow my juices." She commanded.

Preston eagerly obliged.

Penny bucked back and forth for a few more minutes as her orgasm subsided. Then she rose from her perch and spun around to face him, and she straddled his stomach.

Then she pulled her tits out of her bustier, and leaned over him. Her tits dangled from her chest and her nipples were an inch from his lips.

"You like my tits slave?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress." He answered. Penny could see all her juices shining on his face. She moved down and began to lick it off. She licked and licked until his face was clean.

"Mmmmmmm, I love the taste of my own cum." She said. Then she again moved up to tease him with her massive mounds.

"Lick my tits!" She told him. As he stuck his tongue out to lick her nipple Penny raised up out of the reach of his tongue. He whimpered a bit. "You want my tits slave?"

"Yes!"

"Beg me!" she demanded

"Please Mistress; let me suck your tits."

Penny lowered her mounds to his face and as he devoured her nipples she rubbed her sloppy cunt all over his hard shaft. The power again was taking over. She loved being in control. When she was good and ready again, she pulled her tits from his face and grabbed hold of his cock. She slowly slid her silky soaked pussy back onto his cock. When it was all the way in, she raised up so she was straight up and down and began to grind her juicy love hole onto his raging cock.

"Are you going to fuck mistress good?" She asked

"Yes!" He grunted.

"Don't you cum until I do slave." She ordered.

Preston just grunted. He wasn't sure he would be able to comply. He tried to think of other things to slow his orgasm. Penny began to raise her hips up and down impaling herself with his cock each time. As good as it felt, she began to realize that it was not as good as Jake. Preston's cock was not as large, and because of his age, not nearly as hard and virile either. She pounded down harder on him trying to get the same feeling as Jake.

"Fuck me Slave, make me cum!" she shouted. "I want to cum all over your cock." This helped a bit. She was trying to lose herself in the control. She wanted to cum and cum soon.

All this talking and bouncing vigorously on his cock was making it even harder to hold back. Preston tried with all his might to satisfy Penny before she did him. He was thinking of anything but her.

Penny pumped up and down harder and faster. "Fuck me harder! Drive your cock into me!" She shouted again. Her orgasm was coming. She again thought of Jake. She thought of how great his cock would feel right now. She got a tingle. Then she realized she could just imagine him. She closed her eyes and pictured his cock driving into her. She felt the wave approaching.

"Yes! Yes! I am cumming!" She screamed.

"Thank gawd!" Preston thought to himself. He couldn't hold it any longer. He shot wad after wad into Penny's pussy as he grunted and groaned.

Penny continued to ride her climax until both of them were spent. She removed his cock from her pussy and lay down next to him. After a few minutes, she grabbed his cock and tried to bring it back to life.

"You know it won't work again." Preston told her.

"Yes it will." She said. "It just needs some help."

"No it doesn't!" He scolded her. He was a bit embarrassed that she was trying again; because he knew it would no longer work. Penny's thoughts again returned to Jake. He had cum and been hard in a matter of minutes. She wanted him and she wanted him tonight.

Jake had now ruined both of Preston's women for sex with him, and Preston didn't even know it.

Penny got up and untied Preston. Then she left the room to retrieve her phone. When she got it, she dialed the number Victoria had given her for Jake. Of course he didn't answer. She left him a message.

Preston soon appeared and informed her that he needed to stay a while because Victoria was not expecting him so soon.

"Go to a bar or something. You are not staying here." She told him.

Dejected, he just opened the door and left. He decided to go back to work and do some things until he had to go home.

It was a good thing he didn't go home, because at that moment his "Boring, Frigid" wife was at home, bent over his bed with Jake's cock buried in her ass.

Jake had returned her phone call rather quickly. He found out that Victoria had the evening free, and that he couldn't wait until late. It had been a few days, so he called her back and told her he would be there after work, about 6.

When he arrived, he was pleased to find Victoria dressed sexily as always. She wore her sexy heeled slippers, silky white panties and a lacy black bra. She finished it all with a full length black and white striped satin robe.

"You like? It's new. I bought it just for you." She told him. She was a nasty old broad and she really liked to please.

His cock was already hard when he walked in the house, and when he saw her outfit, he wasted no time taking her right to the living room. He bent her over the couch, pulled her full length robe over her hips, and ripped her panties off. Then he pulled down his pants and drove his cock deep into Victoria's pussy. The nasty old slut was already wet. What he didn't know, was that Victoria had been masturbating all day since she left her message. He drove his shaft deep again, then he pulled it out and drove it back in. He pounded her pussy hard. Victoria squealed and moaned like a cat in heat. He started speaking to her at once.

"You nasty slut, you are already wet. You couldn't wait for me huh?" He scolded her

"No, I couldn't I played with my pussy all afternoon waiting for you." She told him.

"You couldn't wait to have my cock in you."

"No, I couldn't. Just the thought of you in me, made me want to stroke my clit. I love the feel of your cock. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She cried.

Jake continued to abuse her cunt. He was very turned on and he wanted to cum. He grunted with every thrust. Each time his pelvis bottomed out on her ass, Victoria screamed with satisfaction.

"Oh Yes! Fuck my horny pussy!' She moaned

"You like that Mrs. Mueller? You like my cock in your sloppy snatch?" He asked.

"Oh my, yes, keep pounding my cunt. I am going to cum." Her pussy quivered, and the wave a pleasure rushed through her. "I'm Cumming!" she screamed

Jake heard her and he too felt his orgasm approaching. Victoria came hard and loud. As she was still screaming, Jake ordered her to turn around.

"Get on your knees slut; I am going to cum all over your pretty new bra."

Victoria spun around and knelt in front of him. Jake grabbed his cock and stroked it as shots of white milky fluid drenched her frilly lace bra. He grunted with each shot. Victoria enjoyed the feeling of the warm fluid as it soaked through the material and onto her skin.

When he had finished, he spoke, "Come clean my cock my little cocksucker.

Victoria enthusiastically complied. She took his cock and expertly sucked it in her mouth. She delighted in the taste of his seed and her cum as she licked it clean. She didn't stop when she knew it was clean, she kept going as his cock softened for a few moments and then just as quickly grew hard in her mouth. She reached between her legs and began so stroke her clit. She was so hot, and she wasn't going to let him leave already. She stroked her pussy and sucked his cock until he was talking to her again.

"You do like sucking my cock don't you Mrs. Mueller?" he teased.

She just grunted as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

"You can't live without my cock can you, you nasty little slut?"

She didn't answer, and just continued to impale her face on his rock hard pole.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you again you dirty old broad?" He admonished her.

Victoria looked up at him and removed his cock from her mouth, "Yes, but I want it in my ass."

"What the lady wants, the lady gets." He told her. "But I want to fuck your ass in your husband's bed."

Victoria didn't even hesitate. She stood and almost ran down the hall to her room. Jake calmly walked to her room. As he was walking down the hall he heard his cell phone ring in the living room. He ignored it and continued toward Victoria's room. When he got there, she was positioned at the end of the bed with her ass straight in the air.

"Come on stud; fill me with that big fat cock of yours." She seductively told him.

Jake slowly walked up to her and placed his rigid shaft at her rosebud and pushed it in inch by inch. Victoria moaned and groaned with every inch.

"Oh my! Your cock is so big. I love it in my ass." She almost screamed. Lately she didn't seam to care if the neighbors heard. It was like she almost wanted to get caught.

"Fuck my tight ass!" I want to cum." She cried.

Jake began to pick up his pace. He grabbed her hips and was about to fuck her hard, when a devilish idea came over him.

"You like my cock in your ass Mrs. Mueller?" He asked.

"Yes!" She shrieked.

"Well, then you are going to have to show me. You are going to do the work."

With that, he pulled his rod from her anal passage and sat on the bed. "Come fuck your ass with my cock slut."

Victoria turned around and displayed her big, fat, round ass to Jake, and then she slowly lowered herself onto his pole.

"Oh!" She cooed as it filled her dark hole. "That is soooooooo goooooooood." She moaned. Then she began to raise and fall onto his swollen member. Quicker and quicker she moved as she stabbed herself with it.

"Oh Yes, baby, your cock is so hard and fills my ass so nice." She told him, I am going to cum real soon. Talk to me; tell me what a dirty slut I am. Tell me what a nasty bitch I am."

"Oh you are a nasty old broad Mrs. Mueller. Good little wives don't get fucked in the ass in their husbands' bed." He scolded her. "Play with your pussy you nasty little whore. I want you to cum now."

Victoria reached down and attacked her pussy. She stroked her clit, and put three fingers into her sopping hole. All this caused her to quicken her pace on Jake's cock. She squealed out as her cunt tightened and she came. Her fingers were soaked with cum as she continued to climax.

Jake removed her from his cock and again ordered her to her knees. He told her to grab his cock. Then he took one step back so her face was about a foot from his cock.

"We are going to play a little game slut. Stroke my cock until I cum. When I say it is coming, you try to get my cum to shoot in your mouth." He instructed her.

He knew she would not make much of it into her mouth; her face would be covered in cum when she was done. It turned him on when he thought of new ways to humiliate her. However, the one flaw in his plan was that Victoria didn't find it humiliating at all. She loved watching his cock shoot cum, and she loved the taste of it. The thought of his cum all over her was naughty, and to her, naughty was a turn on. She feverishly stroked his cock as she talked to him.

"Come on baby, cum for me. Shoot your load all over me. I love watching you cum." She told him.

Jake couldn't believe how nasty she could get. No matter what he did, it just seemed to turn her on more. His balls began to tighten and he announced his impending orgasm. Victoria opened her mouth and stroked harder. The first one was way off. It landed on her forehead and dripped down toward her eye. The next one hit the side of her mouth and she licked it off. Then shot after shot landed all over her face, some even made it in her mouth.

Jake finished and like always just told her he would see her soon, and left. When he got to the living room he looked at his missed call. He didn't recognize the number. He notice there was a message, so he called. When he heard Penny ask him to come over and heard that she left him instructions to her house, he smiled, and out loud he said, "How perfect is this night going to be." Then he put his clothes on and headed out the door to see Penny.

Victoria showered and got into bed to read. When she heard her husband arrive, she rolled over and acted as if she was asleep. Preston quietly entered the room and undressed, as not to wake her. Then he tiptoed to the bathroom to take a shower so he could wash off the evidence of Penny and him. When he got into bed, Victoria was still awake. They both lay there awake and still, contemplating there respective secrets, not knowing the other had one just as big to hide.

As Victoria and Preston tried to sleep, Jake made his way to Penny's. When he arrived, he walked to the door and knocked. Penny opened the door, and Jake looked her over. "Score!" he thought. Penny had changed since Preston left. She now was all dolled up like a good lady should be, a sexy red satin and white lace teddy that pushed her tits up and out, white lace thigh high stockings and five inch red stiletto heels. Jake just looked at her and winked. He entered and just stared at her.

goamz86
goamz86
1,943 Followers
12