Her Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you want me to fuck you?" He asked.

Penny just smiled.

"Answer me!" He barked.

"Yes." She answered in a sultry voice.

"How bad?" He said.

"So bad." She whined

Jake had the ultimate test for her. "Really? We will see." He told her. Penny just moved close to him and stared stroking his cock through his pants. They moved to the living room. He told her to sit on the couch, and he stood in front of her.

"You really want my cock bad huh?"

"Yes." She responded.

He unbuckled his pants and pulled out his flaccid cock and spoke, "Well, I just fucked Mrs. Mueller in the ass with this cock. If you really want me to fuck you, you are going to have to suck it clean and get it hard." He was sure she would decline. He didn't care if she did. He had already cum twice tonight, so he was fine. However, if this nasty bitch wanted to suck his cock stiff after he just fucked her friend in the ass, well he was sure that would get him up again. He just stood and stared down at Penny. He was a bit surprised when she grabbed his unit and without hesitation put the whole thing in her mouth at once.

Penny could taste the pungent, bitter flavor of Victoria's ass and the remnants of Jakes cum as she slowly sucked in his cock and fondled his balls. Jake's cock began to grow immediately. He wasn't sure if it was the eroticism of it all, or the expert mouth of this old broad, but damn if his cock wasn't getting hard, and fast. Her skills were fantastic. She stroked his dick and sucked him all the way down her throat. He didn't know what she was doing with her tongue, but he loved the way it felt.

Penny was hot. The idea of him coming to see her after he had been with Victoria really turned her on. He was getting hard so fast, and it made her feel good knowing she could do that after her had already been with someone. She stroked her pussy as she devoured his cock. She vigorously diddled her clit as she felt his cock reach down her throat.

Jake's balls hurt a bit and his cock was going to take a lot of work to cum again. So he just stood there and watched as she fucked her mouth with his shaft and played with her pussy.

A few minutes later he knelt between her legs and she spread them wide for him. He unbuttoned the crotch of her teddy and moved her ass to the edge of the couch. Then he slid his raging hard-on into her. She squealed out with pleasure as he plunged his cock in and out of her hole.

"Fuck me! Fuck me good!" she cried. Her orgasm was not far off and she wanted to feel it.

He aggressively fucked her pussy as he watched her big round tits jiggle back and forth with every thrust. He really liked watching huge tits jiggle as he fucked women.

Jake could see her excitement and he began to talk. "You nasty old whore, you don't even care that I just fucked your friend. You just sucked the taste of her ass off my cock."

Penny just relished the nasty talk.

"You like my big fat cock don't you Mrs. Charles" He said to her.

"Yes, call me that again!" She pleaded.

"You like being called an old whore huh?"

"No, call me Mrs. Charles. It makes me hot knowing I can turn on a boy young enough to call me that." She said.

"You nasty old slut Mrs. Charles." Jake teased.

Penny instantly came. She screamed loud and long as her climax ran over her. She bucked and moved against his thrusts. She squeezed her huge mounds and pinched her nipples. When she was done, she looked up at Jake and said, "I want it in the ass like Vicky!"

Jake stood up and traded places with Penny.

"You want it like Mrs. Mueller; you will have to work for it like she did." He told her.

Penny was so hot; she knew it would not take long for another orgasm with his cock in her ass. She turned around and lowered her asshole down onto Jake's stiff cock. She again moaned as his shaft pierced her dark region. She began to quickly bounce up and down on him. She grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples as she rode his cock.

Jake watched as her perfect ass rose and fell on his throbbing dick. He could feel his orgasm coming. However, before he could cum, Penny started screaming as her climax hit. This one was the best of the night. She shivered as it bolted through her. She screamed and cried out in ecstasy. She bounced up and down the whole time. When she was done, Jake spun her around and bent her over the couch. He pounded her ass for a few more minutes until he felt his sore balls tighten again. He pulled his cock from her ass and spilled all that was left of his seed on the cheeks of her perfectly smooth ass.

Then he ordered her to clean him before he left. Without resistance, she took it in and licked it clean. If that was all she had to do to enjoy those kinds of orgasms, she was fine with that. When she was done, Jake just told her to call again some time and left. She lay on the couch and thought to herself, "Oh I will definitely call soon."

to be continued.........

12