Her Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,987 Followers

As she entered the building, she made her way toward her husband's office, by luck she spotted Carl and intentionally walked his way. He made eye contact with Victoria and somewhat froze in his tracks. Victoria noticed the "deer in the headlights" look and used it to her advantage. She began to shake her hips a bit more as she walked toward him. As she approached him she slowly licked her lips and gave him a knowing wink. She slowed down when she had almost reached him and said, "Hello Carl, how are you?"

"Hello Mrs. Mueller, I am fine." He answered, almost stuttering.

"It's good to see you again. You must come for dinner again soon." She told him.

"I would like that." He replied, trying not to show his embarrassment. His cock started to swell in his pants as he recalled the events of his last visit to her house.

Victoria scanned the surrounding area to make sure the coast was clear. Then she moved close to Carl and as she spoke she grabbed a handful of his package and whispered in his ear, "I look forward to that."

Victoria walked into Preston's office and he greeted her as always. She suggested the lunch and Preston declined, telling her he had a proposal he needed to finish. However, he suggested she take Carl out anyway, just to keep her company. Victoria couldn't believe her luck. Not only was Preston not coming, he was the one that suggested she take Carl alone. She didn't want to seem too forward so she asked Preston to suggest it to Carl so he wouldn't be uncomfortable. Her plan was going much better than she planned.

After all the arrangements were made, the two of them got into Victoria's car and headed out to eat. Victoria recommended Carl drive. While walking to the car, Victoria had undone a couple of the buttons on her blouse and as they drove to lunch she turned and leaned over to display her large canyon of cleavage to Carl. When he turned to talk to her he could hardly keep his eyes off her tits. Victoria kept the conversation light and was really enjoying her sudden control of the situation. Carl's thin slacks were doing little to contain his growing manhood, and this fact was not escaping Victoria's knowledge. She decided this was her moment. She placed her hand on Carl's thigh and said, "I'm not wearing any panties."

Carl was speechless. His cock jumped in his pants. He turned to speak, but all he could do was stare into the cleavage of her enormous tits. He could feel Victoria's hand climbing up his leg toward his throbbing unit. He knew he should tell her to stop, but he also knew he wanted her to continue. Victoria's hand reached his cock and began to massage it through his pants. He returned his eyes to the road so he wouldn't crash. Victoria continued to tease his shaft and talk to him.

"You like my tits don't you Carl?"

"Yes." He answered.

"Yes Ma'am!" Victoria said forcefully.

"Yes Ma'am." He corrected himself.

"Would you like to suck them Carl?" She asked as she continued to massage his cock.

"Yes Ma'am." He replied.

"You know where I live, we can go there. Would you like to go to my home and suck my big tits Carl?" She asked.

"Yes Ma'am!" he said excitedly.

"Well then, my house it is." She replied.

Carl drove quickly to his boss's house. When they arrived, Victoria escorted him into the house and into the living room.

Victoria stood in front of Carl and unbuttoned her blouse, but she didn't open it. Carl just stood and stared with a very noticeable tent in his nice dress pants.

"You want to see my tits Carl?"

"Yes Ma'am." He responded again.

"Get undressed." She ordered.

Carl almost ripped his clothes off his body. Victoria studied his nakedness. He was no Jake, but he did have a nice hard young body, and his cock was a bit bigger than Preston's. She opened her blouse and showed Carl her large mounds encased in her bra. Carl's cock leapt up as he took in those luscious breasts. Victoria began to squeeze them and make the nipples poke out. When she had the nipples quite aroused she reached back and undid her bra. Her breasts spilled out as she lowered the silky material and her large dark areolas came into view. Carl just stood and watched as Victoria teased him, and his cock started to drool precum.

"Come suck my tits." She demanded.

Carl rushed to her and took them in his hands and attacked each nipple with his mouth. He sucked on them and rubbed them with his tongue. Victoria moaned as the sensations coursed through her.

"Yes, suck on my big fat boobs. Bite my nipples. I love it when my nipples are bitten."

Carl did as he was told. He took each nipple in his teeth one at a time and nibbled on them until Victoria let out a small scream.

"YES!" she cried.

Then she pushed Carl away from her tits and began to lift up her skirt. Carl watched as the top of her stockings came into view. He couldn't believe it when the hem reached her pussy and confirmed that she really wasn't wearing any panties. There she stood, tits hanging out, Skirt around her hips, standing in her stockings and heels. Carl didn't know what to do. Victoria spread her legs a bit and ordered him to his knees.

"Eat my pussy!" she barked at him.

"Yes Ma'am." He replied.

Then Carl walked on his knees to Victoria and buried his face in her steamy sex. He licked for all he was worth. His tongue probed her hole and lapped up all her sweet nectar. He slid his tongue between her lips and guided it all the way to her clit. Then he flicked it many times. Victoria squealed loudly as she felt his tongue probe her hot cunt.

"Eat me! Lick me, suck my clit." She demanded.

Carl sucked in her swollen nub, and Victoria screamed out, "Harder! Suck it harder." She was beginning to enjoy the control a bit. She recalled how Penny had acted in the videos Victoria had watched. She wanted to be that forceful, but she didn't want to scare Carl away, so she toned it down a bit. Victoria could feel her orgasm coming, and she again barked orders to Carl.

"Yes, that's it! Eat my pussy, make me cum." The power began to wash over her, as did her orgasm. She moaned with pleasure as it swept through her. Carl was under her control as she grabbed his head and ground her hot cunt into his face. The cum covered his face as he continued to pleasure her.

When she finished she ordered Carl to his back, "Lie down I want you to fuck me now."

Carl lay down and Victoria straddled his rock hard cock. She reached between her legs and grabbed it. Then she placed it at her sloppy opening and impaled herself on it. When she had bottomed out, she ground her large round ass into his pelvis. Carl was in heaven. He didn't even care at this point that he had his boss's wife sitting on his dick and was beginning to fuck his brains out. Victoria began to rise and fall on his hard cock. She leaned forward and said, "Play with my tits."

As she moved back and forth on his shaft, Carl mauled her huge mounds. Squeezing and pinching. Victoria moaned her approval and quickened her pace. She looked down and saw how turned on Carl was. She loved how she could turn him on. She bounced harder and faster as she could tell he was going to cum. When she could see he was about to cum, she pulled off his cock and looked at him.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." She told him. Then she spun around. She took it in her mouth and sucked it until he groaned out loud and began to spill his hot sticky seed into her welcoming mouth.

Carl couldn't believe how hot this lady was. He savored every feeling as his cock softened in her mouth. Then he relaxed and closed his eyes for a moment.

His serenity was broken when Victoria told him to get dressed.

"We don't want my husband wondering why you were late coming back from lunch." She told him.

Carl dressed and drove himself and Victoria back to his office. When they arrived, Victoria traded places with him. As they passed each other near the back of the car Victoria spoke to him in a low voice, "Thanks for lunch; I'll call you if I ever want another helping." Carl just grinned and headed back to the office.

Victoria got back in her car and drove away. She began to recall the last hour. It was very exciting. She liked the control, and decided she would like to do that occasionally. However, she also knew that it would never satisfy her the way Jake did. She needed her stud and she needed him now. It had been quite a while since he had fucked her like the whore she liked to be. She grabbed her cell and dialed his number. Penny wasn't due until tomorrow; she could have him meet her there. She left a message and went home to clean up.

to be continued...

goamz86
goamz86
1,987 Followers
12