Her Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,979 Followers

Jake shot his load all over her. She stroked and stroked until his cock could take no more. He looked down and all he could see was her cum soaked face.

When he told her to stop stroking him, she began to lick her lips and clean her face with her hands and lick them clean. He watched in amazement as she devoured every drop. He could treat her any way he wanted, and she just kept coming back for more. He dressed and left without a word.

Victoria just knelt there and savored the feelings she was having. After a few moments, she got up and headed to the shower again to clean up.

Victoria woke up the next day and was very excited about the fact that Jake liked her collar. She wanted to please him more so she decided she would go get some more goodies. She had gotten the collar from a web site, but didn't want to wait for more stuff to be delivered. She knew Penny had a lot of BDSM stuff, and figured she would know a good place to find what she needed. She called Penny and asked if she could come over.

When she arrived at Penny's, Victoria was as giddy as a school girl. She explained to Penny about the collar and her plans. Penny of course found this to be an opportunity to have some fun so she got dressed and took Victoria on a little shopping trip.

They arrived at a little store front that said Missy's Lingerie. When they entered, Victoria was a bit confused. It looked like normal sexy stuff, no hard core things, but she just followed Penny. When they walked past the counter, the person behind the counter recognized Penny and greeted her. Penny said hello and walk all the way through the store to a door in the back marked "Employees Only". Penny grabbed the door handle and a loud buzz was heard and the door unlocked. Both ladies walked through the door. Victoria couldn't believe her eyes. There was another complete store back there. However, it was not nice and frilly like the front store, it was all leather and rubber and all the accessories needed to supply anyone for the BDSM scene. The ladies walked around and perused the merchandise. Victoria saw collars, leashes, whips, chains, outfits and much more. Penny stopped at a wall covered with collars and leashes. There were all kinds.

"You like collars huh?" Penny said as she grabbed a black leather one with costume jewels on it and a "D" ring for a leash. "You want to be owned?" she said as she placed it around Victoria's neck and buckled it.

Victoria didn't say a word. She just watched as Penny looked through the leashes, picking out one the right length and size. She clipped it on the collar and instantly yanked down on it pulling Victoria to the floor.

"What are you doing?" Victoria snapped.

"You want to be owned? Well now you can feel what it is like to be owned." Penny retorted.

Victoria meant she wanted to be owned by Jake, but the dominance of Penny immediately excited her.

"You will crawl the rest of the time we are here understood?" Penny said.

"Yes." Victoria answered

"Yes Mistress!" Penny barked.

"Yes Mistress." She repeated.

Victoria was embarrassed and excited all at the same time. There was no one else in the store except the employees, and she was sure they had seen this before, so her embarrassment was short lived. She was comforted by the fact that the carpet in the place was thick and soft. Victoria remained on her hands and knees while Penny continued to look through the leashes. She found another one and announced that it would be perfect for Jake to use with Victoria's other collar. Then she tugged on Victoria's leash and started to walk.

Victoria followed her like a dog on a walk. She watched from behind as Penny's ass wiggled in her tight outfit. This sight, plus the domination was really getting Victoria hot. They approached the counter and Penny spoke to the attendant.

"My little pet needs a name tag for her new collar."

"Which one would you like?" She asked Penny.

"The black round one will do fine." Penny answered.

"What do you want engraved on it?" The worker asked.

"Tramp." Penny answered. "In capital letters."

"OK, it will be ready in five minutes." She told her.

"That's fine; we have some more shopping to do." She replied. "Come Tramp!" she said to Victoria.

Penny walked around with Victoria in toe as she looked at some things to buy. She came across some ridding crops. She pulled one out and gently struck Victoria's large round ass with it. Victoria jumped a bit and let out a small yelp.

"You like that my little tramp?" Penny asked.

Victoria was not sure. She did not answer. The crop came down a bit harder this time, making a louder smack. Again Victoria yelped.

"Answer me!" Penny demanded.

The demanding voice spurred Victoria's juices. "Yes Mistress." She answered.

"Would you like another?" Penny asked.

"Yes Mistress." She replied.

Before she could get all the words out, the smack was heard again. This time Victoria's yelp was more of a sound of pleasure than surprise or pain. Penny again brought it down on her ass.

Victoria moaned now. "Yes."

Again Penny smacked her. "You are a nasty little tramp aren't you? You love being treated like this."

"Yes" Is all Victoria could get out. She could feel her juices starting to drip from her pussy. She was wearing a skirt, and so therefore not wearing panties. Her thought returned to Preston being whipped by Penny. Victoria now understood his pleasure.

Penny smacked her one more time. Victoria raised her ass to meet the strike, moaning as the smack sounded out. Penny put the crop down and walked behind Victoria. She raised Victoria's skirt and admired her handy work. Victoria's big round ass had several red marks across it. Penny reached down and began to rub Victoria's red cheeks. Victoria felt her cool hand against the heat of her scarlet ass, and moaned her approval. Penny slid her hand between her cheeks until she reached Victoria's steaming pussy. She easily slid two fingers between her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh my, you are dripping my little tramp." She said as she maneuvered her fingers inside Victoria. She removed her fingers and placed them at Victoria's mouth. Victoria opened her lips and sucked in the vaginal intruders, delighting in her own taste. When they were clean, Penny removed them and spoke.

"Come Tramp, I have something I know you will love." Then she tugged on her leash and Victoria followed.

They approached a low shelf unit filled with all sizes of butt plugs. Victoria recognized what they were from the web sites she had visited, but she had never felt one. Penny grabbed a medium sized one saying, "This one is perfect." Then she placed it in front of Victoria and said, "Suck it, get it good and wet."

Victoria opened her mouth and Penny placed it inside. Victoria licked it and put all the saliva she could muster onto it. Penny removed it and walked to her rear. Without so much as a warning, she shoved it in with one push.

The pure size of the wide part burned as it entered, and Victoria gasped with its invasion. However, after the burn passed, the feel of it in her ass brought her much pleasure.

"Leave that there until I say you can remove it." Penny told her and she lowered her skirt over it. Penny picked up the crop and struck her ass a few more times and relished in Victoria's pain and pleasure. "Let's go, I want to look for some more outfits."

They moved across the store and with each movement of her legs as she crawled, Victoria experienced a small amount of pleasure from the butt plug. It was very frustrating. It felt good, but it was not enough to bring about a release for her, so as she moved, the pleasures built, but then would subside whenever they stopped. Her pussy was literally dripping down her legs and she wanted to cum.

Penny picked out a few very naughty, sexy leather outfits and directed Victoria to the dressing room. When they got inside, Penny told Victoria to sit like a dog. She rested back on her haunches, and as she did, it caused the butt plug to move deep inside her. This caused a low moan to escape her lips. She watched as Penny tried on her outfits, each one turning Victoria on more. Penny's body was fantastic and the mere sight of it made her juices flow. She was sure she would bust with desire. When Penny had put on her final outfit, she looked at Victoria and asked her if she liked it?

"Yes Mistress." She told her.

Penny was really enjoying the torment, so she walked up to Victoria and grabbed her head. Penny pressed Victoria's face into her shaven pussy and commended her to make her cum.

Victoria eagerly licked and sucked Penny's pussy as Penny ground her sex into Victoria's face. Eating pussy was such a turn on for Victoria. She plunged her tongue deep in Penny's cunt, sucking her juices. She licked her clit and sucked it in hard. Penny moved Victoria's face around her sex like it was a vibrator, trying to bring on an orgasm.

Victoria was really getting into it when she moved her ass a bit and one of her heels slipped between her ass cheeks, hitting the butt plug and causing it to plunge deeper into her ass. It felt so good; she began to grind her ass on her heel, trying to bring on her own orgasm.

Penny continued to fuck her pussy with Victoria's face and Victoria continued to grind her own ass with the plug. Victoria could feel her orgasm coming and began to grind harder. She was just about there when Penny let out a low moan and came all over Victoria's face. Victoria licked up all the fluid she could enjoying every drop. However, in her effort to please Penny, she forgot about herself.

Penny pushed her away and recovered as Penny sat there unsatisfied, dying for some relief. Penny got dressed and the two of them went to the counter to pay. Penny clipped Victoria's name tag on her collar and paid for all her new stuff.

When they got to the door, Penny unhooked the leash and told Victoria she could stand. Then she opened the door and they went to leave. Victoria didn't exit. Penny turned around and asked what was wrong.

"What about this?" she asked, pointing to her ass.

"You will leave that in until I take it out. Don't worry; you will learn to like it." She told her.

Victoria sighed and followed Penny to the car. Again with each step, the plug moved and furthered Victoria's torment. She didn't know how much more she could take. They reached the car and Victoria sat down. The butt plug invaded deeper that ever before. She moaned as it really began to feel good. As they drove home, Victoria would moan with pleasure every time they hit a bump.

Penny heard her each time and got a devilish idea. She grabbed her cell and phoned Jake. If she could get him over, they would have a grand time with Victoria tonight.

to be continued.........

goamz86
goamz86
1,979 Followers
12