Her Baby

Story Info
She remembers her first time with Janice.
4.2k words
3.79
41.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mary walked through the front door she saw her answering machine was blinking as she pressed play she started to remove her shoes and blouse.

"Hi Mary its me Janice I wont be able to make it this weekend plans have changed work has me going to New York for the weekend to help out on the Copius deal I am sorry love ill call you when I get there ok love you by baby."

As Mary heard this she felt her stomach turn she was looking forward to this weekend with her lover its been a long time since they have been able to get together. Oh well Mary said then removed her dress and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

As she was taking the shower she was remembering when her and Janice met that fateful afternoon which led to a unforgettable evening of passion and love how they met in the mall in a Victoria's Secret boutique at the silk panties how Janice approached her and shyly brushed her wrists with a start Mary Looked at her.

Hi can I help you? Janice said

I'm just looking thank you Mary replied.

Well if you need any help please ask for me my name is Janice I can help you with a lot of things you may like and as she said that she had a wicked smile on her lips.

As Mary walked to another table she looked over her shoulder and saw Janice they're smiling at her. She has been with another woman before it just didn't go the way she thought it would. Now looking at Janice her breasts pushing against a navy blue silk blouse her long legs under a short black skirt and her shoes were a nice shiny black 3-inch high heels. There was a stirring going on between Mary's legs that she thought she lost a long time ago as Mary picked up a silk nightie she looked around and didn't see Janice around she went to the counter and purchased the silk garment then as she was leaving the store out of nowhere Janice bumped into her.

Oh I am sorry Mary said it was my fault I was daydreaming there.

No no it was mine I was talking on the phone and was putting it away not looking where I was going. Janice then looked down and saw that Mary bought a silk nightie wow that looks nice she said.

With a blush Mary said thank you and hurriedly bent down to pick it up but slowly bending back upwards to allow Janice to see her 36c breasts through her blouse.

I thought you worked here Janice?

Here oh no no way I work through the legal firm of Dunes and Marks I am an attorney here is my card as she pulled one out and wrote something on the back she handed it to Mary. My home number is on the back call me anytime even if you just want to just shoot the breeze.

And as Mary was looking over the card she looked back up and Janice was gone she looked back down at the card in her hand and her pussy was starting to get soaked thinking of the possibilities that could happen with Janice.

She walked through the mall and went into a couple more shops thinking of Janice her long blonde hair, her breasts how firm looking they were through that silk blouse and those sexy legs of hers. As she left the last store she couldn't take it any longer she pulled her cell phone out and got her card she dialed the number to her office. Hello Is Janice in? She asked as the receptionist picked up the line. No I am sorry she has left for the day may I please take a message she will be calling in to check up on them as she always does? No thank you I'll try back later and hung up then she turned the card over and dialed the number on the back that said cell phone as she dialed her fingers were shaking and couldn't believe it was happening then all of a sudden she heard her.

"Hello?" Hi Janice this is Mary "Mary?" Yes the woman you met today at the mall I am sorry I didn't introduce myself I was kind of shocked as she said that she giggled. Oh now I remember you Mary what's going on. Oh nothing I just figured we could meet for some coffee or something you know. Ok sounds great why don't you come over to my place and we can just sit and chat.

Mary's hands were trembling with excitement as she agreed and wrote the directions down ok I am pretty sure I know where you are it should take me about 15 minutes to get there ok then Janice replied ill see you soon then. She hung up the phone and was just thinking of the things that could happen as she got in her car and started it her hand moved under her skirt and felt her pussy through her silk panties they were moist with anticipation then with a thought she turned her car off and went back in to the store and purchased a couple of other things then came back out and started on her way to Janice's.

Janice knew the woman was going to call she could see it in her eyes she knew how to pick them as she was looking at her breasts when she was getting up from picking up the package she saw her erect nipples poking through her bra and could smell her sex in the air bumping into her wasn't an accident she was watching her through the window and planned the whole thing she knew she would get her when she saw her looking around the store for her after she left.

She went to her bedroom and changed out of her suit and put on a g string and a sheer bra then some sweatpants and a loose fitting shirt then she poured a glass of wine and went to the sofa waiting patiently for Mary to pull into the driveway she knew that it was going to be a fantastic afternoon.

As Mary Pulled into the driveway she looked at the house she checked the address again and looked at the house it was a two story house with Mexican tile and white paint with windows all over the yard was enormous as she grabbed the bag and started walking up the walkway she noticed that the neighborhood was very nice and quiet as she reached the door she started to knock and then it opened there stood Janice in sweats and a loose fitting shirt.

Hi Janice thanks for meeting me this afternoon.

No problem Mary I am glad you called.

Well I called your office and they said you were gone for the day so I took a chance and called your cell phone.

Yeah I needed a break been a long week and I am glad its Friday come on in.

Thanks as she entered the doorway she looked around and saw a lovely place carpeted floors with a sunken living room mirrors all over and with a 90's decor she fell in love with it immediately. You have a lovely place here Janice.

Please call me Jan all my friends do.

Ok Jan as she walked over to the sofa. Want something to drink Mary? Sure I will have some of what you have there.

Ok I will be right back.

Mary watched her walk into the kitchen and felt her panties soaking as she thought of what could happen later as Jan returned and bent down to hand Mary her glass Mary looked down her shirt and saw her cleavage and a glimpse of a pink sheer bra. She reached up taking the drink and saying thank you as Jan then sat across from her on the other sofa sipping her wine Mary took a sip and loved it immediately.

So what do you do Mary/

I work in advertising Jan it's my day off and I need to get some shopping done today.

Well I am glad I met you you look like a nice person.

Mary was soaking through her panties and couldn't wait any longer.

Jan where is your bathroom?

Oh let me show you as Jan got up and led Mary by her hand Mary picked up her package and followed her up the stairs and down the hall its in her Jan pointed out as she walked in it was the largest bathroom she ever saw with a shower surrounded by clear tile and a Jacuzzi like tub on the other side.

Thank you ill just be a minute need to freshen up a bit.

Ok if you need anything just yell ill just be down the hall a bit.

Mary closed the door and then proceeded to undress removing her blouse and skirt and then grabbing her bag put on the garments that she just purchased thinking now or never within a few minutes she opened the door and started walking down the hall.

Jan where are you? I am down here she yelled as she walked down the hall towards her voice she looked in the room and saw Jan lying on the bed looking at a magazine she entered the doorway and stood there.

Well I figured if you were comfortable I might as well be.

As Jan looked up from the magazine she saw Mary standing there with a black sheer bra Black silk panties with a garter and stockings on in black high heels her nipples poking through the material. She smiled with delight and walked over to her slowly. My my look at you Mary walked to meet her in the middle of the bedroom and as they met there arms wrapped around each other and kissed there mouths tightly squeezed together there tongues playing with each others Mary's hands roamed over Jans back and down over her ass squeezing her cheeks gently she felt her moan in her mouth as she squeezed tighter on her tight ass they broke the kiss and Mary whispered to Jan.

I want to make love to you Jan.

With that they moved to the bed as Jan started to caress Mary all over moving her hands up and down her body Mary then reached for the bottom of Jans shirt and started to lift it up revealing her golden skin and her sheer pink bra removing it over her head and throwing it to the floor Mary then moved her hands to Jans breasts and started fondling them through the fabric.

Jan moaned in delight as she felt Mary's fingers massage her breasts gently her thumbs moving across her nipples lightly teasing them.

Yessssssssss she moaned out of pleasure and excitement then Mary bent down and licked her nipple through the material then with one finger moved the material allowing her nipple to become free she took the tip of her tongue and moved it slightly across her skin she watched it harder and heard Jan moan with delight she flicked it again and again this sent shivers of excitement up and down Jans spine to her pussy her panties were soaked now feeling Mary's mouth on her breasts Mary then reached around and undid Jans bra and let it fall to the side as she removed it then her mouth devoured the hardened nipples and sucked greedily from one nipple to the other Jan felt Mary's mouth on her breasts her hair across her breasts and stomach she was going wild her hand moved down to between her legs and started to play with herself. Mary saw this and swatted her hand away.

Stop that Jan that's my job later as Mary grabbed Jans hands and placed them above her head she straddled moving on top of her her soaked panties rubbing across her stomach Jan felt her panties and could also feel they were soaking wet she could smell the moistness rising up in the air mixed with her own Mary then bent down and kissed her her breasts pressing through her bra and pressing into Jans nipples.

She then sat up and undid her bra and let her own breasts free allowing Jan to see how nice and firm they were how erect her nipples were for her she moved her hands over them playing with them as Jan laid motionless staring p at her Mary took one breast and squeezed it making the nipple harder and bending down placing it to Jans lips Jan then opened her mouth and began sucking on it twirling her tongue all around it like a baby does when it milks from its mother Mary closed her eyes and was in ecstasy as she felt the woman's tongue circling and sucking on her nipple she started grinding her panty clad pussy into Jans tummy moving back and forth yes suck it suck mamas nipple.

As she heard this from Mary She got more excited and sucked even harder and faster Mary realized it turned Jan on speaking like this.

C'mon baby suck Mamas nipple drink her milk mama wants to give you lots of milk today Jan sucked harder and faster then when Mary was close to climaxing She pulled her nipple away from Jans mouth what she heard next only excited her more.

Ohhhhhhh mama please let baby suck some more I want some more milk mama.

After hearing this she knew she was hers for the day.

Not now baby mama is hungry too she needs some milk also and with this Mary lowered her head to Jans breasts and sucked on one as she fondled the other with her hand twisting and twirling her nipple between her thumb and fore finger Jan moaned and squealed in delight her hips started to thrust upwards trying to rub her pussy against mamas thigh but to no avail.

What's the matter baby is something wrong as Mary looked up from suckling on her breasts. She knew she was driving this woman insane her little "baby" was going nuts her head was going from side to side moaning and screaming wanting her pussy to be rubbed licked and sucked. Mary then started to move down Jans body licking and kissing her way across her chest towards her stomach and abs her hands moving up and down the sides of her body massaging her skin dragging her nails lightly across her Jan moaned in excitement and delight as she felt the pressure and pleasure mix together her pussy was soaking wet and wanted her to lick and suck it for all she was worth Mary continued slowly reaching the waistband of her sweats she reached her finger under the waistband and started to pull them down slowly kissing her way down her body Jans arms moved down and grabbed the back of Mary's head and pushed it lower towards her pussy Mary then pulled her arms away and forced them back over her head and then rolled her to the side and spanked her ass sharply.

Didn't Mama say no! With a shout and a surprise to Jan which excited her even more she replied Yes mama ill be good Mary then spanked her ass again good or else you will be in big trouble my little baby.

She then turned her over and again started to pull her sweats down her thighs and kissing her way across her panties she could see that they were soaked through her exotic moisture was making her hungry to lick and sick on her pussy yet she wanted to tease and play as long as she wanted to with this woman she knew what turned this woman on and was going to take full advantage of it.

As she slipped the sweats down her legs and off her feet she looked up and saw her panties a thin g string going up the crack of her ass and almost disappearing between her full lips which were soaked with her own juices she then took her right foot and started to suck on her toes licking her tongue along the base of her foot and going across from her small toe to her big one then opening her mouth and sucking on it like a small cock she saw the reaction in Jans face that she loved it Jan was moaning in sheer delight and her body was thrashing from side to side.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Mama lick me please lick your baby pleaseeeeeeeeeee mama I need you now!!!!!!!!!!

Hush my darling soon you will have mama Mary then started to lick her way up her calf kissing and sucking from her left to her right going back and forth then over her knee and then her thigh as she neared her panty clad pussy she could smell the now pungent aroma of her sweet smelling pussy escaping from underneath her panties her tongue then licked its way up the middle of her panties and over her hidden clit as it struck her clit Jan then screamed in delight as a orgasm knocked her back on the bed one that she has never felt before. Mary saw her panties soak even more as she saw the juices seep out flowing from each side of the panties down her thighs and to the crack of her ass.

Mary sat up and then instructed Jan to turn over and get on her hands and knees. Yes Mama she replied as she did this her nice shapely ass was high in the air Mary could see the thing going up the crack of her ass and now disappearing between her lips she reached up and then pulled them down having Jan lift her knees and legs off the bed she pulled them completely off her then raised them to her mouth and licked them tasting her sweet juices they tasted so wonderful as she closed her eyes and sucked on them for all she was worth mesmerized by this woman's smell.

She was knocked back into reality as she heard Jan utter Mama please lick me I want to cum so bad mama please lick meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Mary then asked would you do anything mama asked baby anything at all? At this point Jan didn't care if she had to climb the empire state building naked she had to get off so she screamed YESSSSSSSS please mama please lick meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

With this Mary then took the panties from her mouth and then placed them in Jan's mouth now suck on this baby and don't let them fall out or else. Jan opened her mouth and accepted her own soaked panties and sucked her juices. Mary then bent down and started to lick her tongue up and down either side of her Jan's lips as Jan felt her tongue she moaned and screamed in delight as her mouth opened the panties fell to the bed and Mary saw this.

SMAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jan jumped in surprise and excitement as she felt Mary's hand spank her ass sharply OWWWWWWWWWWWWW she screamed out of pleasure and pain I told you not to drop them didn't I baby?

SMAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes mama you did she then picked them back up and placed them in her mouth again. After seeing this Mary replied Good girl and then continued to lick her swollen lips up and down she felt Jan starting to push back into her with each lick she was licking her juices as fast as possible her face was getting covered in all Jans juices her hands then roamed over her curvy ass her nails scrapping her cheeks she heard Jan moan in delight as her tongue then pushed its way deep in her pussy her nose touching the rim of her asshole.

GAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Jan moaned with her wet panties still in her mouth Mary then removed her tongue teasing her baby then proceeded to lick her from her hood to her asshole rimming the small brown eye and then back down again all the time Jan kept thrusting back into her.

Are you ready for mama to fuck you baby Mary asked Jan then moaned a yes through the panties as she kneeled on the bed on all fours now stay right there and mama will be right back baby.

As Mary got up and then left the room Jan didn't move knowing what would happen if she did then she heard Mary come back she looked behind her and saw that she had a 10" dildo protruding from her waist and moaned in delight knowing that she was going to be fucked by her mama wanting it so bad she moaned and screamed through her panties.

Oh god mama please fuck me fuck your horny little baby Mary then got on her knees behind her and grabbed her cock then rubbed it up and down her slit as Jan felt the large rubber cock touch her lips a shockwave washed over her again better then the last one Mary saw her juices running down her thighs. My is someone horny does someone need to be fucked good and hard she asked.

Yes mama please fuck me please mama fuck me with your cock please she begged Mary then pressed the cock to her lips and with one long thrust pushed it in it slid all the way easily since her pussy was soaking wet by now as it was fully inside her baby Jan then screamed in delight as she felt the large cock fill her deep inside her lips stretched beyond belief as the large member was deep inside of her then Mary grabbed her hips and started thrusting slowly at first then faster her own clit was being stimulated by a small nub on the inside of the strap on with each deep stroke she herself was so turned on she wanted to cum so much for her little baby and have her lick up all the milk Jan dug her nails into the sheets and closed her eyes feeling the pleasure of the cock going in and out of her thinking how wonderful this woman is what things she has done that she has never felt before they way she is acting being her mamas baby she has never felt this way before it was pure passion lust excitement mixed into one as she felt the large member going in and out she knew she would do anything for this woman Mary then began spanking her ass with each thrust deep inside of her Jan screamed in delight YEssssssssssssss mama spank your bad girl spank your slutty baby girl she pushed back harder and faster with each stroke and smack across her ass Fuck mamas cock slut fuck it good and hard she pounded in and out of her pussy looking down and seeing her juices being spread across her fake cock her own juices going down the inside of her thighs as the little nub kept pressing against her clit Fuck me mama Jan screamed Faster Faster I am going to cummmmmmmmmmmmm mama please Mary then slammed the cock in and out of her spanking her ass with each hard penetrating stroke digging her nails into her hips and fucking her for all she was worth it took no time for Jan to climax over and over as Mary kept fucking her from behind with every orgasm Mary went faster and faster beads of sweat were building on her body as her own orgasm neared as Jans last orgasm subsided Mary then pulled out and sat on the bed next to Jan.

12